Author Topic: Where Madness Reigns  (Read 318 times)

Offline Casey Williams

• Freight Train Of Pain
    • View Profile
    • Casey Williams
Where Madness Reigns
« on: August 31, 2018, 03:04:10 PM »
 Casey Williams is arriving at the parking lot of Journeys Community Services, located at 401 N Buffalo Dr #210, Las Vegas.  He is with his sister Becky, and they get out of the car and head in for his first anger management class.

Receptionist-How may I help you?

Casey-My name is Casey Williams and I have a 10 o clock appointment for anger management classes.

The receptionist types his name into the computer and sees that he has on the list for anger management classes, like he said.  She picks up the phone to let the person running the class, Dylan Evans, know Casey has arrived.

Receptionist-Casey Williams is here for your 10 o clock anger management class.

The receptionist hangs up the phone shortly thereafter and looks up to Casey.

Receptionist-Dylan will be out shortly. Please have a seat.

Casey and Becky sit down in the lobby and wait patiently for Dylan to get them.  While they wait, they talk.

Becky-I am proud of you for wanting to get help with your anger.  I mean, I saw the attack you did on Fenris on Climax Control, and if you were to do that on someone on the street, you’d be in jail right now.

Casey-I know, that is exactly why I wanted to pursue anger management classes as part of the services, seeing my anger helps in wrestling, but when I retire for good, I will still be stuck with the anger issues.

Becky-I understand where you’re coming from.  I am here to support you in any way you may need it, and make sure you get whatever help you may need.

Casey smiles as Dylan comes to the lobby.

Dylan-Casey Williams?

Casey and Becky both stand up and follow Dylan to the conference room, where the anger management class will take place. Once there, Casey sits down at the table, and Becky pulls out a chair and sits away from the table, and observes everything from a distance.  Dylan thumbs through Casey’s file before speaking.

Dylan-Everybody, this is Casey Williams, professional wrestler for Sin City Wrestling, and he is joining us for anger management.

Casey-It is good to be here today, and to see what kinds of tips and things you can help me with in terms of  controlling my temper, so I don’t attack people that get on my bad side outside of the wrestling world.

Dylan-Good, we will do everything here to make sure you keep your anger under control in a safe environment and without injuring somebody.

Dylan notices that Casey is a little bit uncomfortable as they start the first exercise, which is to discuss the things that trigger anger, as does Becky, who chimes in.

Becky-It is ok to be uncomfortable Casey, it is a new environment for you, and I totally understand.  Take a few deep breaths and try to relax.  Dylan here is here to help.

Casey breaths and tries to calm down as he talks about what triggers him to become angry.

Casey-Let’s see, things that make me angry are the following: people who don’t pick up after themselves in public settings, like a restaurant, or a public bathroom; people who bully those like us that have developmental disabilities, or physical disabilities, as we cannot control how we were born; people who are talk on their cell phones while in the checkout line at a store of any kind, delaying others from making their purchases, just to name a few.

Dylan smiles as he responds to some of Casey’s triggers.

Dylan-Those are all very natural triggers, and we will help you control your anger so when you react to people doing those things, you can react in a cool, calm manner, and not risk doing something that would be acceptable in wrestling, but not in day to day life.

Casey-Well, I know that, and that is exactly what I would like to get help with, as those are almost everyday occurrences and I am tempted to do something I know I will regret if I don’t get help controlling my anger.  I have used the anger from that in wrestling, as it has fueled me.

Dylan-We will see how we can help you with accomplishing that with your schedule and how you can incorporate these techniques in your day to day life.

The scene fades to black as they continue discussing what other things that could benefit Casey in life outside of wrestling in terms of helping Casey with his anger issues.

Casey arrives in Long Beach, California, site city of Climax Control.  Casey wants to check out the Aquarium of the Pacific, and see what it has to offer, to see if it is worth taking his kids Noelle and Drew as Andrew Garcia calls.

Casey-Hey Andrew, what is going on my man?

Andrew-Not much, just wanted to check in with you and see how you made out at your first Anger management class.

Casey-Well, I went to the class, and saw that I could use the help, as I had Becky with me for when i became uncomfortable, as I am not used to talking about my anger in that manner, and talking about what triggers my anger, so she helped me immensely.

Andrew-Yeah, she is good at helping out in any way she can.  I know how you can be, and especially after what you did to Fenris on Climax Control last week, you definitely don’t want to snap like that in public.

Casey-More reason for me to get the help now, while I can, and allow myself to just use whatever things my opponents do or say to me to flip out on, and not everyday stuff that may set me off, which you know is a lot of things.

Andrew chuckles, and chuckles when he listens to how he has seen Casey’s temper firsthand during his time in wrestling school, and during the time Casey managed him and Ivan.  Ivan chimes in.

Ivan-Hey Casey, its Ivan. I wanted to let you know that I am glad you are getting help for your anger, granted it helps as a wrestler, but as a non wrestler, not so much.

Casey-I know.  Now I am looking at going to the Aquarium out here in Long Beach to see if it is a good spot to take Noelle and Drew at some point in the future.  The aquarium has always been a place that has helped me stay calm, looking at the beautiful animals of the sea, and the relaxing atmosphere surrounding me will help keep me at peace.

Ivan-Naturally.  I did enjoy seeing you get the jump on Fenris on Climax Control, sending him a message that you are a true threat to his title, and you won’t be taken lightly as a challenger.  Yes, Fenris is undefeated, we all know that, but just because he has beaten guys like Ty West and Dmitri doesn’t mean he will necessarily beat you.

Casey-You are damn right.  You know I will do everything in my power to show him that the biggest man and threat to his title will not be as easy a battle as he may want it to be.  Yes, he may be injured due to what he has been through the last few weeks, but you know we have all worked through different injuries in our careers and not let it stop us.  We shall see how Fenris handles adversity this early in his wrestling career.

Ivan-True.  Then again, he was an MMA fighter, and you know those guys have a strong threshold for pain and working through injury too.  Like you said, we shall see how he handles it in the wrestling ring, and especially after facing a much larger opponent than him.

Casey-True, seeing I am about a foot taller than him and outweigh him by over 150 pounds. Look, I have to get going before the aquarium closes.  I will catch you later.

Ivan-Ok, talk to you later buddy.

Casey smiles, blushes, and hangs up the phone and returns to enjoy going through the aquarium after paying to get in as the scene fades to black.

Casey Williams is seen outside Blair Field, home field of the Long Beach State 49ers, also known as the Dirtbags, baseball team.  Before he goes to find a seat to watch the Dirtbags play  Casey’s tag team partner from The Odd Couple, Dani Westen calls him.

Casey-Hey Dani, what’s up?

Dani-Not much, worried, yet excited about having to face Brittany Williams for a shot against Mikah for the World Bombshell Championship, or in my case, a second chance.  I also wanted to check in with you, knowing you had that Anger Management class.  I wanted to see how you made out.

Casey-I made out ok.  I got a little uncomfortable discussing my triggers, but Becky was there to help me get through it.

Dani has a very worried look on her face, as if she is concerned about her tag team partner. Her voice trembles when she speaks again.?
Dani-Should I be worried?

Casey takes a deep breath, pauses before talking to Dani again.

Casey-No, I just have to get used to dealing with my insecurities by talking about it in a calm and reasonable way.

Dani gives a sigh of relief as Casey said that.  Casey enters the baseball park and moves to the side as Dani continues to speak.

Dani-That is good to hear.

Casey-Yeah, and having you around me while at work definitely helps me from going crazy.

Dani looks sad as she goes to speak again.

Dani-You mean like you did against Fenris?

Casey-Well, he did say he wanted to face the biggest man on the roster, and where he is the World Heavyweight Champion, I had to show him how much of a threat I really am, and not a pushover.  As you know, actions speak louder than words, so I let my actions do the talking for me, showing him that he made a grave mistake calling me out, as he made me more hungry to get over the hump and win my first World Heavyweight Championship, much like you did what you had to do to win your first match, which I never properly congratulated you on.  So congratulations on getting your first victory, and advancing all the way to the finals to see who faces Mikah for the World Bombshell Championship at Violent Conduct V.

Dani-[colir=pink]Thanks on congratulating me on my victories.  I know what you mean about stepping up your game in order to achieve something.  I just hope that the attack on Fenris didn’t awaken the MMA fighter in him to the point of no return for you.[/color]

Casey-Thanks for your concern, but I can think I can handle Ferris.  I am about to watch some collegiate baseball so I will call you later, and we can talk more about your match.

Dani smiles, thanks Casey for his wanting to talk about her match against Brittany and hangs up the phone as the scene fades to black.

Casey is seen standing outside The Terrance Theater to see the Long Beach Opera perform. He walks over towards the ticket window, buys a ticket, and before he enters the theater, he decides to call out his opponent for Climax Control in World Heavyweight Champion Fenris, who is putting his title on the line in the match.

Casey-Fenris, you talk a big game for someone of your size, but the last two weeks, you have gotten your ass handed to you, two weeks ago by Ben Jordan and Crimson, and last week, by yours truly.  Needless to say, you won’t be 100 percent, but I know you won’t use that as an excuse like many wrestlers, as you have that background in MMA that you constantly talk about, and that you wanted to face someone of my size, as there are no weight restrictions as there was in MMA.  You have made a grave mistake calling out the hungriest, angriest, and biggest man in Sin City Wrestling when you spoke my name after winning the World Heavyweight Title.  I will make sure you regret uttering my name, and when all is said and done, I will win the World Heavyweight Championship, and end your undefeated streak in the process.  There are many people who were shocked that I issued that you put the title on the line in our match, and the fact that you accepted means that you were not surprised, and welcome the challenge.  I am sure many more people will be surprised WHEN I defeat you for that title, but I will prove the naysayers wrong when soundly get my career defining victory over you. I do not believe a word that you say, and I will enjoy immensely defeating someone who has skyrocketed here in SCW, and bring them back down to earth when I give you the reality check you truly deserve!

Casey smiles, thinks of the punishment and pain he plans to inflict upon Ferris before he starts talking again.

Casey-I know I haven’t held a title in SCW in 6 years, and I have spent a good chunk of that time retired, so one can say I have had a bit of a drought when it comes to holding championship gold.  I know you weren’t around when I held gold Fenris, you were either training for the MMA, or in the MMA for all we know, but nonetheless, I will do everything in my power to get the biggest prize SCW has to offer, and the one title that has eluded me that SCW currently has.  You can say that I haven’t held the Mixed tag titles, but I have held the mens tag team gold before in SCW when there were mens tag team titles to compete for, as well as the Roulette title.  I have never held the World title, but that all changes Sunday when I defeat you, and take that title from you, handing you your very first loss here in SCW and move on to headline Violent Conduct V as the Champion against Kris Ryan, and deny you the match you have been yearning for ever since you obtained the World Heavyweight Championship at Summer XXXtreme VI.  If you think my attack on you on Climax Control was bad, just wait until Sunday and you will see firsthand how dangerous I truly can be when I am as determined as I am to obtain the World Heavyweight Championship that you currently hold. There is nothing you can do to stop me. To quote from the chorus of the Belgian Thrash Metal band Leave Scars from the song entitled Stay Down; Look out, we’re gonna make you bleed, Right in the face is all you need, Don’t know just when you’re out of luck, Stay down, you fucking fuck!

Casey laughs maniacally while looking very confident in himself as he gets to his seat as the scene fades to black.

>

SCW Title's held (and reign)
1x Roulette title reign from 05/20/12 to 8/02/12
1x Tag team title reign (w/ Jordan Williams) from 3/18/12 to 4/29/12
Hall of Famer class of 2020