Author Topic: Somethings got to give  (Read 258 times)

Offline Joshua Acquin

• View Profile
    • Joshua Acquin
Somethings got to give
« on: August 24, 2018, 08:03:09 PM »
 Joshua is seen backstage watching the match between Amy and Seleana, it is a good match till Jessie walks out on the ramp.  Distracting Amy with what has happened over the past month or two.  He shakes his head as he walks to the area where Jessie is going to be coming back into.  Joshua sees Jessie as she comes back through the curtain smirking at what had taken place.

“What were you doing out there?  You know this is going to far now with the whole costing Amy the match.  You may be mad that you had lost. But that doesn’t mean you can cost someone else their match.  Hell you are supposed to be Amy’s servant so she could come down hard on you.  I put my neck out there for you to get a shot at a championship again.  It wasn’t easy and now you go do this.  Maybe the Hellraisers should take a break.  When you think you can control how you act and put stuff behind you call me.

Joshua storms off after belittling Jessie with what she did walking past a person wanting to do an interview and he walks past them not giving them any attention.

==============

Joshua is seen in the ring wearing his wrestling attire.

“I have worked hard in this company.  I have stood up for others with their views when it was not popular. I have also talked to Mark and Christian to get Jessie a match over myself and they agreed to that as long as I didn’t ask for her to get a title match or a chance to anymore.  So I am out of title matches and last week Jessie when above and beyond what she should have done and stuck her nose into a match that wasn’t her match.  So she is out of the championship contention which lets be honest maybe the best thing for her.  But she also cost a person that I think deserves more championship matches than she does get, and she doesn’t complain about getting a championship shot.  That person is my friend Amy Santino.  She comes in this ring day and night perfecting her craft.  She wins some and loses some but I know she is doing it for you guys out there.  Does this mean I am choosing Amy over Jessie and she was right when she said I would wake up and see the mistake I made?  No I never choose sides in this battle I got thrown with Jessie due to how I reacted to her tweet.  I was called a racist and such.  But I will tell you this I am an American and I will take the freedom of speech seriously.  I have been some places they don't have that and I am one to point out the flaw in people when they only allow people that freedom as long as it doesn’t interfere with their views.  The minute it does people are yelling for the head of a person.  So this last few months I have been on camera with Jessie, but I will let you know that I was friends with Amy.”

He paces in the ring.

“Now this week I have the newest member to the SCW roster and a family member of one of the great SCW wrestlers.  I have had the honor of wrestling his cousin in this ring twice.  He comes from the bloodline that is Lord Raab.  Not much has been seen on him.  But if he's anything like his relatives he is going to be tough out here in this ring and he will have all that training from them.  This is the first time I am thinking this match may not go in my favor just due to who I am facing in the ring.  But I still will win.”