Author Topic: 50 yards of Darkness  (Read 320 times)

Offline Casey Williams

• Freight Train Of Pain
    • View Profile
    • Casey Williams
50 yards of Darkness
« on: August 17, 2018, 10:29:34 PM »
 Casey arrives at the Jeffery Open Space Trail in Irvine, California, site city of Climax Control.  Casey wants to check out the different trails and see what it has to offer as Andrew Garcia calls.

Casey-Hey Andrew, what is going on my man?

Andrew-Not much, just wanted to check in with you and see how you are enjoying California.

Casey-Well, I went to catch a Yankees game when they were in Anaheim, and now I am about to go through the Jeffery Open Space Trails, trying to enjoy nature, and keep myself at peace.

Andrew-Yeah, How did the Yankees do?

Casey-They won, 2-1. Couldn't really ask for more than that.

Andrew  smiles when he listens to how he has seen Casey’s team won when Casey was there, knowing how much Casey loves baseball.  Ivan chimes in.

Ivan-Hey Casey, its Ivan. I wanted to let you know that I am glad your boys won, and that you are trying different techniques to keep yourself at peace.

Casey-I know. Now I am waiting to see how Fenris reacts to me calling him out and wanting a title shot against him.

Ivan-I can see people thinking you are like Jessie Salco, demanding title shots, but then again, where Fenris did mention he would like to face you, I can see him potentially agreeing to a title match, should he beat Dmitri.

Casey-I hope he does beat Dmitri, otherwise the demanding of the title shot would be a moot point. If I don't get a title shot, I won't keep asking for it like Jessie Salco.  Seeing he initially called me out, it made sense to issue some sort of challenge.

Ivan-True.  No matter what happens in his match with Dmitri, I hope you and him do have a match, and you show him what you are made of.

Casey-Thanks, that means a lot to me.  Look, I have to get going.  I will catch you later.

Ivan-Ok, talk to you later buddy.

Casey smiles, blushes, and hangs up the phone and returns to enjoy his nature walk through the Jeffery Open Space Trail as the scene fades to black.

Casey is seen standing outside the Don Bren Events Center in Irvine, the location of where Climax Control is being held, but before he enters the arena to watch the UC Irvine Anteaters mens Basketball team play, decides to call out his opponent for Climax Control in Kyle Kavanagh.

Casey-Kyle Kavanagh, you can act all tough and talk about how you will beat me all you want, but when I destroy you, don't say I didn't warn you.  You are a small man, and I will squash you like a bug, and there is nothing you can do to stop me from getting back on track and prove to Fenris and Dmitri that whoever wins that match should give me a title shot, and that you don't.  Honestly, you can go back to selling popcorn or whatever it was you were doing before coming to SCW.  I will hurt you so bad that you will retire from wrestling permanently.

Casey laughs hysterically while looking very confident in himself as he gets to the concession stand and orders 2 hot dogs and a Coke before heading to his seat as the scene fades to black.

>

SCW Title's held (and reign)
1x Roulette title reign from 05/20/12 to 8/02/12
1x Tag team title reign (w/ Jordan Williams) from 3/18/12 to 4/29/12
Hall of Famer class of 2020