Author Topic: No More Dreams.  (Read 333 times)

Offline Mikah

• View Profile
    • Mikah
No More Dreams.
« on: August 10, 2018, 11:14:25 PM »

\'user

<div style="width: 695px; margin: auto;">
<text align=right> <p align=Right> ”CAYALYST.”
DAYS UNTIL CLIMAX CONTROL: 6
EXCITEMENT LEVEL: LOW
SCENE i
REC•

MONDAY, AUGUST 6, 2018
9:40 A.M.

Two weeks, going on three.  It had been two weeks since she’d been in a SCW ring or around the people she worked with. Two weeks that she’d busied herself in New York City and working with Elowyn  on the basics when it came to wrestling.  It was something that Elowyn was being quiet about on Twitter and Mikah had noticed.  Something else that Mikah noticed was that when Adam Wilson started tweeting, Ellie kind of picked up the pace as well.  It was interesting.

Mikah walks into the building she had yet to name to see Elowyn sitting on the floor, looking half dead.  Mikah understood the feeling but she couldn’t just stop because then her mind worked too fast, too quickly.

;;MIKAH “I did tell you that it wasn’t going to be easy, right?”

Mikah smirks a bit at Ellie as she seems content to just sit there on the ground, trying to regain any energy that would be needed for the day.  Ellie groans before standing up and fixing her shorts that she’d chosen to wear.

±±ELLIE  “Can’t we just have one day off?!  We’ve been training for what seems like forever with no break in sight!”

Mikah raises an eyebrow at the young girl and shrugs her shoulders and places her hands on her hips.  She looks around the training center, that was still having work done on it before returning her eyes to the young girl.  She understood that Ellie was tired but she didn’t want to give herself a break because then it let her mind linger to places she didn’t want it to go.

;;MIKAH “I thought you wanted this, Elowyn?  I thought you wanted what I have?”

Mikah looks into the young girl’s brown eyes and raises an eyebrow.  Maybe it wasn’t fair what she was asking of the young girl but then again, Mikah wanted to make Elowyn the best that she could.  She wanted Elowyn to really, really want this.  And maybe she was going a little extreme on the training but it was helping to occupy her mind.

±±ELLIE  “But one or two days off wouldn’t hurt us!  I do want that, I really do but I’m exhausted, Mikah!”

Mikah rolls her eyes at the young girl’s complaint but she relents and just gives Elowyn a look.  Maybe a break would help Elowyn but Mikah was sure that she would go crazy if she didn’t have something to occupy her time.

;;MIKAH “Fine.”

Mikah didn’t say anything else as she stood in front of Ellie.  Ellie looks up at the blonde bombshell with an eyebrow raised in her direction.

±±ELLIE  “Fine?  What do you mean by fine?”

Mikah rolls her eyes at the young girl before glancing behind her to see Brody just standing there, keeping an eye out.  He hadn’t gone anywhere but he was there.  He was always there until Cameron either stopped or was forced to be stopped.

;;MIKAH  “Fine.  You can have the week off.  I have to prepare to go to California anyways.”

Preparing to go to California always took a lot out of her as she still had a lot of issues with the state; more now than before if she was being honest.  She looks at Elowyn, who seems conflicted with Mikah’s answer.  Mikah just shrugs before turning on her heel and walking away from the young girl.  She needed to check her office to make sure things were going as planned with it.  However, she didn’t expect Elowyn to catch up to her pace.

±±ELLIE  “Wait!  I wasn’t wanting a whole week off! Just a day or two here and there!  We just can’t take a week off!”

Mikah glances at the girl and Brody moves behind the two, walking behind them.  Mikah doesn’t say anything, her mood and demeanor shifting to something that Elowyn didn’t quite understand.  She appeared more cold, more stand-offish than before and Ellie could sense that.

;;MIKAH  “No, you wanted to take a break, Elowyn.  A break is longer than just a day or two, so that is what I’m giving you.  Maybe if you didn’t want to take a week long break, you shouldn’t have bitched about it.  Now you need to accept the consequences of your actions and stop whining about it.  I gave you what you wanted; suck it up.”

Elowyn’s mouth hangs open for just a moment before she closes it as Mikah stops in front of her office.  She raises her eyebrows at Ellie.

±±ELLIE  “What is wrong with you!?  You haven’t been like this since our first encounter?!  Why does it always have to be everything or nothing?  Can’t there be an easy middle ground?”

Mikah rolls her eyes.  Easy?  Things were never easy around here and things that were?  They were fake.  Mikah laughs a bit before shaking her head at Ellie.  She clearly didn’t understand a thing about her trainer.

;;MIKAH  “Because.  This isn’t just something that you half want and you half don’t, Elowyn.  You have to decide whether or not you want it.  Either you do, or you don’t.  I was trying to make you into a decent wrestler; somebody that would eventually be better than I am currently.  But right now?  You couldn’t even beat Dani Weston, who’s won no matches and holds her own backstage.”

It wasn’t really a bad insult but Mikah wasn’t trying to insult the young girl.  She was just trying to explain why it was important to her that they train every day.

;;MIKAH  “You’re not Court, Ellie.  You don’t have the natural ability that she’d had in our first training session.  Shew as a natural at this and she caught on pretty quickly and you?  You’re struggling.  You’re showing me that you don’t really want it but instead, appear to only want the perks that come with being a wrestler.  You’re acting more like a Christina Rose rather than a Mikah.”

Ellie’s mouth drops open again and she glares at Mikah, wanting Mikah to change her mind but she knew that she was going to have to prove herself to Mikah.

±±ELLIE  “There is something wrong with you.  Not everybody trains every day, Mikah!  People should be allowed breaks!  I have siblings to take care of!”

Mikah lets out a cold laugh before rolling her eyes.

;;MIKAH  “I knew that this was going to be a huge mistake.  Taking on a person who knew absolutely nothing about the business.  Either decide if you want it, Ellie or quit wasting my fucking time.  And quit using your siblings as an excuse to not want this; I’ve told you that they can come with you while you’re here.  There is nothing here that they can hurt.”

Mikah rolls her eyes at the young girl’s excuses.  Ellie just narrows her eyes at the blonde bombshell, clearly not understanding why the blonde was acting in such a way.

±±ELLIE  “I understand that and I’ve done that but they can’t live here, Mikah!  I want to be a wrestler, I do but I can’t have my life be at this training center.  I need time with my siblings; Lincoln needs me there more than I’ve been there in the past two weeks.  Auden is struggling to accept the fact that our mother wants nothing to do with us!  And Asher?  He got his girlfriend pregnant and has to help her decide whether or not she’s keeping the baby!  There are other things in life that are important to me, too!  You can’t just dismiss the fact that I have a family.”

Ellie’s eyes had a fierce look to them and it made Mikah smirk.

;;MIKAH  “I had a baby when I was approached about this, Elowyn.  Granted it was one child and I was taking care of her and she is my biological child, but I put in the hours to get where I am today.  What about you, Elowyn?  What do you want?  Your life cannot just be about your siblings; it has to be about more.  You will come to regret your choices you made and resent them.”

Ellie shakes her head vehemently at Mikah, not believing what Mikah was telling her.  She didn’t think that she would ever resent her siblings.  Her parents?  Yes but not her siblings.  It was not their fault that her parents couldn’t function as adults.

±±ELLIE  “I will never resent my siblings for the choices my parents made.”

Mikah presses her lips together and shrugs her shoulder, disagreeing with the young girl.  She may not have had that disfunction in her life but she had parents that were shitty to her and wonderful to her siblings.

;;MIKAH  “Maybe not but do you think that they will appreciate the things you’ve sacrificed to raise them?  Do you think that Asher is going to give a crap that you gave up college to ensure that he stayed in school?  Or do you think Auden will grow up realizing that you gave up everything so that she could be a child?  No, she’s going to grow up hating you because you’re going to have to act like her mother even though you’re not.  You will never have that bond that sisters should have because your parents took that away from you.  I understand you want to be there for them but you deserve to do something for you too.”

Mikah folds her arms over her chest, looking at Ellie.  Ellie was growing more and more angry with the blonde bombshell.

±±ELLIE  “You’re wrong.  Just because you don’t have a family that cares about you, doesn’t mean you can belittle mine.”

Mikah rolls her eyes before stepping in closer and leaning down just a bit to get in Ellie’s face.

;;MIKAH “I got away from my family so I could become somebody.  You are your family and as long as you continue to try to be the backbone?  They’ll walk all over you.  Lincoln already calls you mom and you don’t correct him.  If Asher’s girlfriend has that baby, who’s going to take care of it?  I guarantee you that it will be put on you and you will not have a life of your own.”

Mikah understood that Ellie was making sacrifices for her siblings and she understood why she felt that she had to do it.  But she wanted Ellie to do something for herself, something that would benefit her for once.  Ellie had told Mikah that she’d been taking care of Auden since Auden was two and she was only ten.  It was a hard thing to do but Mikah understood why Ellie felt obligated to do it.  But Mikah wanted Ellie to see that she also needed to have some time for herself as well.

±±ELLIE  “I am the only thing Lincoln has ever known as a mother, Mikah.  I was sixteen years old when he was born and he was pushed into my arms instead of my mother’s because she didn’t want to hold him.  I gave him his bottles and changed his diapers.  I made sure that he got to his doctor’s appointments to have all his vaccinations so he didn’t get sick.  I am basically his mother.”

Ellie was trying not to get upset with the blonde bombshell but it wasn’t working out for her very well.  Mikah sighs as she looks at Ellie but she doesn’t stop.

;;MIKAH  “Great.  You’re a good mother to Lincoln even though you shouldn’t have to be. You didn’t exactly choose that road but this?”

Mikah gestures around at the training center before locking eyes with Ellie.

;;MIKAH  “This could give you something that is yours.  Something you actually chose for yourself.  But you won’t take it; you’re too scared that you’ll mess your siblings up. Newsflash, Elowyn, they’re already messed up.”

She wasn’t trying to be harsh but facts were facts.  Asher would never be able to be a normal teenager after his girlfriend has the baby and Auden was at that pre-teen age where her life could spin out in either direction.  Lincoln might be the only one that had a chance.

±±ELLIE  “Of course I want this!  But I never expected to be working every day on it!  I understand that I would be representing your name but Mikah, this is ridiculous!  I’m going to be burnt out before I even get anywhere in this business!  I’m not asking for weeks off, just a day or so!”

Mikah shakes her head before looking at the girl.

;;MIKAH  “You have the rest of the week, Ellie.  I have to go to California for SCW anyways and you were bitching about having to train, so you get what you want.  I will just go to California earlier than expected.  Maybe you should think before you start whining about shit.”

She turns to walk away from Ellie, but Ellie grabs Mikah’s arm.

±±ELLIE  “You can’t just leave for a week!  Why can’t you just bend a little bit to make this work?  It won’t kill you to have a little bit of empathy!”

It was clear that Ellie was becoming a little upset at what Mikah was doing.  But Mikah simply didn’t care as she stands there.

;;MIKAH  “Because.  Once you say something, you can’t take it back.  That’s another lesson you need to learn going into this business, Elowyn.  And sure, it might suck that you’re going to suffer a set back, but this will help you in the long run.”

Ellie couldn’t see it that way but was starting to feel abandoned.  She scowls before looking at the blonde again.

±±ELLIE  “You’re a bitch.  I can see why that Aviana chick has a few issues with you.  You shouldn’t hold everybody to the Courtney Pierce standard.  We get it, Court is amazing and did wonderfully in that tournament but not everybody is Courtney.  I am Elowyn Reid, not Courtney Pierece.  I learn at my own pace and you don’t have to be a bitch to me just because you feel that you can.”

Mikah just laughs to herself before looking at Elowyn.  She did not mind that Ellie was calling her a bitch; it was nothing new to her.  She reaches up and tucks her blonde locks back behind her ears.

;;MIKAH  “You calling me a bitch doesn’t phase me, Elowyn.  I have been called things much worse than that.  I will see you in one week.”

Mikah doesn’t give her a chance to respond before she steps into her office and shutting the door behind her.  Ellie stands there for a minute, staring at the closed door before storming off to grab her things and leave.

<text align=right> <p align=Right> ”APOLOGIES.”
DAYS UNTIL CLIMAX CONTROL: 4
EXCITEMENT LEVEL: LOW
SCENE ii
REC•

WEDNESDAY, AUGUST 8, 2018
9:40 P.M.

She watched as the waves crashed to the shore and she sat on her beach towel.  The moon was shining bright above her as she just watched the ocean’s waves.  She felt on edge and nervous about being in California and in this exact spot.  It had been almost one and a half months since she’d overdosed right there in the sand.  She wasn’t going to come here at first but she couldn’t resist the temptation to visit this spot.  She knew that if Kris knew where she was, he’d be either pissed or in a panic.  That is, if he even cared anymore.

;;MIKAH  “It’s been one and a half months, Mase.”

She didn’t care if she looked crazy as she spoke out loud to somebody that wasn’t physically there.  She lets out a breath that she hadn’t known that she was holding before looking up at the night sky.  The moon was shining brightly above her and the stars were twinkling in the sky.  She didn’t know what she was supposed to feel; the last words she’d told him were that she hated him.  And maybe a piece of her did, but she couldn’t hate him for forever.

;;MIKAH  “I keep thinking back to that night….”

She looks around before looking up again then out at the ocean.  She was talking about the night where she had accidentally overdosed.  It wasn’t something she had ever brought to the public eye and she did so for good reason.  She didn’t want to have any of her potential opponents use it against her.

;;MIKAH  “I don’t even know if that night was real…but you…”

She stops as she feels the tears in her eyes again, as if that memory of what happened was too painful to relive.  But she couldn’t help but to think back to that day.  He had seemed so real and so alive at that moment.  She hadn’t wanted to return to the living world but had instead, wanted to stay in that realm with him.  She hadn’t dared voiced that to Kris or even to Drake because that would be way too hard for either of them to understand.  But she had a connection with Christian Othniel that couldn’t be explained.

;;MIKAH  “I wish I could do it over again, Mase.  I wish I could be there with you again.  I miss you every day and when I’m around Leighton, I see so much of you in her that it’s unreal.  You never said you were a good guy but you did do some good things in your life.”

She didn’t care if she looked crazy; talking to a ghost of a person that wasn’t there.  She closes her eyes and she could almost feel him there.  She felt as if he was sitting behind her, his back to hers.

;;MIKAH  “I wish I could hear your voice…”

She closes her eyes and inhales the scent of something she couldn’t describe but it smelled like him.  She doesn’t move, but she sits there.  The ghost like form of Christian Othniel was indeed sitting behind Mikah, his back pressed to hers.  He wanted to be there for her just as much as she wanted him to be there.

»»CHRISTIAN OTHNIEL  “I’m right here, Mikah.”

Of course she couldn’t hear his voice and she definitely couldn’t feel his hand as he tried to grab hers.  She sits there and just breathes in his scent.

;;MIKAH “There are so many things that I didn’t tell you that night, Mase.  So many things that I wanted to tell you but I was…I was caught up in the moment.”

She lets a tear roll down her cheek at the memory of their argument in that realm.  She wasn’t sure what it was called but many television shows and movies called it the in-between.

;;MIKAH  “I’m scared, Mase.  I’m scared that Cameron is really going to do something serious this time.”[/color[

She voiced her feelings out loud, something she hadn’t said out loud since Cameron had returned.  She closes her eyes and just listens to the waves crash onto the shore of the beach.  She felt relaxed here but only to a certain extent.  She would never be completely relaxed until Cameron was in jail or in a psychiatry ward where he belonged.

»»CHRISTIAN OTHNIEL  “I wish that I could be there to help you through this.  But you’re strong, Miks.  And braver than you believe.”

He knew that she couldn’t hear him but he wanted to say the words anyways.  Her bodyguard was there, close where he could step in if he had to.  Mikah just forces a smile as she watches the waves crash against the shore, over and over again.

;;MIKAH  “What if he hurts Leighton?  What if his goal is to get Leighton to get to me?  I don’t know if I can handle that.”

She reaches up to wipe another tear away from her face.  She didn’t like crying, it made her feel too vulnerable to the world and she hated that feeling.

»»CHRISTIAN OTHNIEL  “I don’t know how to tell you things will be okay, Mikah.  We’re in two different worlds.”

She sniffles and closes her eyes, trying to will herself to see him.  But she hadn’t taken any drugs; she’d made a promise to Kris and she intended to keep that promise.

;;MIKAH  “I keep thinking that if I hadn’t been saved that day, that we would be together right now, Mase.  Enjoying each other again and then I think that maybe it should have happened.  Maybe I should have died because then Leighton would be safe from Cameron and his psychopathic ways.  Am I going crazy?”

She closes her eyes and tries again to reimagine Christian Othniel.  But the only image of him that she could bring up was the one of his face after she’d told him she hated him.  That brokenhearted look and it made her hurt to her core.

»»CHRISTIAN OTHNIEL  “You’re not crazy but you deserve to be among the living.  You have so much potential in you still that you don’t deserve to be here with me.  I don’t deserve you; you’re better than I am.  You are a better person than I am, Mikah.”

He moves in front of her, staring at her face as she cries.  He reaches out to tuck a strand of her hair behind her ear.  She gasps a bit, feeling her hair move but not much.  She opens her eyes but sees nothing in front of her.  She glances behind her to see Brody standing there behind her.

;;MIKAH  “I want to keep Leighton safe at all costs.  But I can’t promise her that with Cameron running around.  I wish you were here because I would send her to stay with you.  You could have kept her safe and away from harm.  Fuck.”

She felt as if everything in her world was going up in flames.  She didn’t like feeling that way but she couldn’t stop that feeling from being inside of her.  She knew that Leighton was in Oak Brook, safe with Drake.  But still, Cameron knew where she lived.  He’d sent flowers there and she knew that when she got to Anaheim, he’d have arranged for flowers to be in her hotel room as well.

»»CHRISTIAN OTHNIEL  “I will always try to keep the both of you safe.”

His words never made it to her and he knew that.  But he tried anyways.  There was so much that he wanted to tell her but he couldn’t.

;;MIKAH  “I don’t hate you, Mase.  I wish that I could change the fact that the last words that I’d said to you were I hate you.  I want to take them back so badly.”

A few more tears roll down her face as she sits there, proclaiming her feelings to somebody that wasn’t there.  Christian sees the tears on her cheeks and he tries to wipe them away but he couldn’t.

;;MIKAH  “I will always love you, Mase.  You are Leighton’s father and you were the first guy that’s ever truly loved me for me and not just some sex toy…”

She smiles at the thought of their love.

»»CHRISTIAN OTHNIEL  “I love you too, Mikah.”

He hadn’t ever told her when he was alive; it’d always been some sort of game between them.  Some sort of back and forth and neither of them had been brave enough to voice it allowed.  But somehow, Mikah always went back to him no matter how many guys chased after Mikah or vice versa.

;;MIKAH  “But, I can’t keep doing this…I can’t come here again to find you.  It breaks my heart every time and I can’t keep hating California because of you.  I will always love you but I have to stop.  This hurts too much.  I thought that maybe it wouldn’t hurt this time…but it just hurts more.  I’m sorry, Mase.”

She picks up some sand and lets it run through her fingers before getting up and grabbing her things from the beach.  There wasn’t much more to say.  She shoves her feet back into flip flops before walking toward Brody.

??BRODY WAGNER  “Ready Mikah?”

Mikah looks at Brody and simply nods her head.  There wasn’t much more to say or do other than to head to Anaheim.  It wasn’t a long drive and she’d be asleep in the back before Raphael even got to moving.  She was exhausted both physically and emotionally.

;;MIKAH  “I’m ready.  Let’s go.”

She leads the way to the white limousine that was waiting for her.  Raphael smiles at her and opens the door for her and she climbs into the backseat before he shuts it.  She looks out the window and freezes, swearing she can see Christian Othniel standing outside of her window.  She places a hand on the window and he does the same from the outside.  She removes her hand and sees the fog of his still there on the outside.  She smiles and lets Raphael drive away with Brody sitting in the front with him.

<text align=right><p align=”Right”> "BLOWING SMOKE."
DAYS UNTIL CLIMAX CONTROL:2
EXCITEMENT LEVEL: MEDIUM HIGH.
I SCENE iii
REC•

FRIDAY, AUGUST 10, 2018
4:45 P.M.

The blonde bombshell sat outside of the Amazing Cakes shop at a metal table that looked as if it was made from wire.  She had a cupcake sat in front of her and she was wearing a pair of white shorts and her orange ‘Kris Ryans did it Better” t-shirt.  Her blonde locks are pulled up into a messy bun but for the most part, she appeared to be in a good mood.

;;MIKAH “Does everybody in SCW miss their Queen?”

She smirks at the camera as she looks around.  There were people passing her by and giving her slightly weird looks but they didn’t say anything.

;;MIKAH “On Sunday, it will have been three weeks since you last saw me in a SCW ring or on the television screen.  And I know, everybody is missing their Queen but let’s face it.  I deserved the little break that I got.  I had two championship matches back to back and I deserved a time away from the ring.”

She just shrugs her shoulders before looking at the camera.

;;MIKAH “But on Sunday?  I’m back.  And what do you know?  I have to defend my championship in another championship match.  A match, that my opponent did nothing to deserve.  Oh wait.”

Mikah drums her fingertips along the top of the table.

;;MIKAH “She almost won the battle royal at Summer XXXtreme, so of course she deserves a shot at my championship.”

Mikah simply rolls her eyes in absolute disgust.

;;MIKAH “But I thought winning a battle royal and almost winning were two totally different things.  Maybe if Mark Ward wanted to give Dani Weston a shot at my championship, he should have written that another stipulation of that Battle royal match was that the runner up also gets a shot at the Bombshell Championship at a Climax Control!”

Mikah rolls her eyes again, in irritation.

;;MIKAH “Was that written on the card?  I can’t remember because I was too busy trying to figure out how the fuck Christina Rose had gotten into that match in the first place.  She didn’t deserve to be there.  How many times do I have to beat the living daylights out of her before it becomes lame?  I mean, really?  Who does the booking for this company?!”

Her attitude had changed and she was growing more and more irritated with the fact that she had to keep defending her championship against people who didn’t deserve it.

;;MIKAH “Do you think it’s fair that I have to defend my championship so soon but Fenris doesn’t?  Oh look, it’s another bout of ‘we cherish the world heavyweight champion more, so let’s throw Mikah into another match and give Fenris any easy tag team match’ sort of deal.  Remember when they did that when Kain had that championship when I was Bombshell Champion?  I believe I called bullshit on that too, just like I am now.”

She pushes the few strands of hair that wouldn’t stay in the messy bun out of her face before staring into the lens of the camera.

;;MIKAH “You want me to pretend to be happy about being booked in another championship match?  Fine, I’ll pretend on Sunday but I’m not going to play pretend right now.  I’m not going to pretend that Dani Weston actually deserves this shot at my belt because let’s face it, she doesn’t.  She hasn’t even won a fucking match but they’re throwing her into the ring with me.  What do they think is going to happen?  Do they think I’m going to let her get her first win in SCW?  Hell no, if anything, I’m going to make sure that she remembers just who she is stepping into the ring with.”

Mikah pauses for a moment.

;;MIKAH “Or did Dani Weston get this match because she’s one of Gabriel and Odette’s darlings?”

She purses her lips together with a smirk playing on her face.  She holds her hands out, palms out before shrugging her shoulders.

;;MIKAH “Because let’s face it, if you come from Gabriel and Odette’s training school, you are almost guaranteed a shot at either of the top championships.  What, don’t believe me?”

She raises an eyebrow at the camera before shaking her head.

;;MIKAH “Evie Baang.  She gets countless shots at any championship she wants.  However, she did earn at least one of her shots.  So give her credit there.  But if you come from their little school, you are almost guaranteed success in SCW.  Am I mad?  Not really because this is just going to be so much more fun for me.”

She lets a laugh slip from her lips.

;;MIKAH “However, this challenge will be something new.  Something fresh, something different because lately?  I was starting to think that it was the Mikah beats Christina show.”

She smirks a bit at the camera.

;;MIKAH “Dani Weston.  SCW’s newest good girl.  Or maybe we should call here SCW’s recent girl that can’t seem to catch a break.  I don’t understand how she doesn’t have any wins under her belt.  She seems like she’d be a promising student of the game, right?  I mean she’s one of Gabriel and Odette’s darlings, so she’s clearly capable in the ring.”

She purses her lips together and taps her index finger to lips a few times.

;;MIKAH “So let’s think here.  Why is Dani Weston losing all of her matches?”

A mischievous glint passes through her eyes before she lets a small chuckle slip through her lips.

;;MIKAH “Well, first of all she teamed up with Casey Williams, the witless wonder.  That right there is her first mistake.  Nobody in their right mind should team with the witless wonder.  Maybe if you picked a better tag team partner, you might actually have a few wins under your belt.”

She tilts her head back and forth a little bit.

;;MIKAH “What were you thinking when you decided to pick him as your partner, Dani?  Weren’t there better options for you out there?  But maybe you’re just too nice to say no.  Are you that type, Dani?  Can you not tell somebody no?”

She tilts her head to the side as she lets that thought linger.

;;MIKAH “How can you be a winner with a partner like Casey?  Maybe that’s where your whole career has gone wrong.  Maybe if you started out with a better tag team partner, you’d be doing a lot better in your career.  I’m no Mercedes Vargas and I’m not up to date on my records about other people’s win loss records but isn’t this some sort of record in SCW?”

She looks over at a couple that passes by but she doesn’t say anything to them nor them to her.

;;MIKAH “I guess, the thought of one of the Darlings being winless is shocking but funny to me.  I know you don’t expect me to make fun of it, or maybe you do but can’t you see the irony in it?”

An odd smile slides onto Mikah’s face for a moment.

;;MIKAH “Or maybe I’m the only one that thinks of those that come from Odette and Gabriel Stevens’ training school that way.  Maybe I’m the only one that sees the group of you all as darlings.  But it’s ironic that you are the one that could possibly disappoint them the most.”

She shrugs her shoulders before wiping the smile from her face, her eyes holding a serious look to them.  She takes a deep breath and slowly lets it out.

;;MIKAH “But let’s get serious here.  I’m not trying to undermine your ability, Dani.  I’m sure, despite your win loss record, that you’re very talented in the ring.  I’m sure that there is some reason that Mark Ward gave you this opportunity other than the fact that you almost won the Battle Royal match at Summer XXXtreme.”

Mikah makes a face, sticking her tongue out in disgust.

;;MIKAH “Do you think I ever got anything for almost winning a match, Dani?  Do you think Hot Stuff Mark Ward ever gave me anything for that?  Do you think I ever got put into a championship match because I almost beat an opponent?”

She raises her eyebrows at the camera.

;;MIKAH “Absoutely none.  You don’t get a prize because you almost came in first place.  That’s not how the world works, Dani.  Don’t think that just because they handed you this opportunity that you’re going to get another one just handed out to you.  If I was Mark or Christian, I wouldn’t even put you in this silly tournament that they’re making the Bombshells go through to get to me.  You’re getting your shot right now, that should be the only opportunity you get, right?”

She smirks a bit, her eyes twinkling with mischief.

;;MIKAH “This is the biggest match of your career so far, Dani.  You’re so fresh to the scene that you might not realize just how big this match is for your career.  I hope you soak it in.  I hope you revel in the feeling of being booked in a main event so early in your career.  You might not get another opportunity like this again, I hope you realize just what a shot this is.  A chance to step in with me, the Queen.”

Mikah reaches under the table and pulls out a silver tiara and places it on her head, straightening it out so it looked good.

;;MIKAH “I think I’ve cemented myself in this company as the top Bombshell.  The one that sits on top of the throne and will soon be a part of the Hall of Fame.  Maybe this year, I can be inducted into the hall of fame.  But let’s face it, it probably won’t happen, especially if I am still Bombshell Champion like I plan to be.”

She just looks at the camera, a cocky look on her face.

;;MIKAH “Dani, I’m sure you’re a nice girl.  I’m sure you think that I should always be happy and in a good mood because I am the Bombshell Champion and because I’m married to Drake Green.  That my life is all sunshine and rainbows but no, life doesn’t work that way, Dani.  Life is not always sunshiney and happy.  Things happen and on Sunday?”

She smirks and raises an eyebrow at the camera.

;;MIKAH “You’re going to find out that your dreams don’t always come true.  Just because you want something?  It doesn’t mean you’re going to get it.  I know that you want to win on Sunday because you are craving that first win, something you’ve yet to achieve.  But it’s not going to happen for you on Sunday, not at my expense.”

Mikah shakes her head no, her lips skewed to the side.

;;MIKAH “You want to face me, that’s what every Bombshell in this company wants.  They want to face me and you should want to face me whether or not the championship is on the line because I am the measuring stick for what a Bombshell should want to be.  Do you think that people think about Mercedes Vargas when they think about the best Bombshell in SCW?  Definitely not.  She’s good as a stat book, however.  I can’t remember everything she does, that’s not my expertise.  My expertise is being the best Bombshell in the ring.  There is a reason that Christina wasn’t able to win three of the four matches we had since SCW reopened its doors.  And that’s because I’m the best there is.  I’m the mother fucking Queen and it will take more than a winless loser to take my championship away from me.”

She looks at the camera and shoots another smirk at its direction.

;;MIKAH “I hope you’re ready for Sunday, Dani.  Because whether you like ir or not, it’s going to happen and we’re going to add another loss to your record.  Losing to you is just not something that I can see myself doing.  I will wish you luck because…”

She picks up the cupcake and takes a bite before licking the frosting off of her lips slowly.

;;MIKAH “Luck is for losers.”

She winks at the camera before standing up and starting to walk away but she stops, looking over her shoulder at the camera.

;;MIKAH “Ciao.”