Author Topic: Ready to unleash full punishment to Tony Thorn  (Read 304 times)

Offline Casey Williams

• Freight Train Of Pain
    • View Profile
    • Casey Williams
Ready to unleash full punishment to Tony Thorn
« on: August 10, 2018, 01:34:49 PM »
 Casey Williams is arriving at the parking lot of Journeys Community Services, located at 401 N Buffalo Dr #210, Las Vegas .  He is with his sister Becky, and they get out of the car and head in to go to the appointment Casey has for services.

Receptionist-How may I help you?

Casey-My name is Casey Williams and I have a 10 o clock appointment to meet with Dawn Peret.

The receptionist types his name into the computer and sees that he has an appointment, like he said.  She picks up the phone.

Receptionist-Your 10 o clock is here to see you.

The receptionist hangs up the phone shortly thereafter and looks up to Casey.

Receptionist-Dawn will be out shortly. Please have a seat.

Casey and Becky sit down and wait for Dawn to get them.  While they wait, they talk.

Becky-I am proud of you for wanting to get help with your Autism.  I know it has been tough for you since being diagnosed and everything, but the fact that you want to better yourself and be as normal as possible is admirable.

Casey-I know, it is just I want all the help I can get.  I almost feel like I have a drug addiction and need to go to rehab, even though we both know I don’t do drugs, outside of ibuprofen or alcohol.

Becky-I understand where you’re coming from.  You realize that there  is a problem and you want to do whatever you can to fix it.  It takes a lot of courage to realize that you need some help, and that you are seeking help for it.

Casey smiles as Dawn comes to the lobby.

Dawn-Casey Williams?

Casey and Becky both stand up and follow Dawn to her office. Once there, they sit down at her desk.  Dawn thumbs through Casey’s file before speaking.

Dawn-How may I assist you today?

Casey-I applied for services where I was recently diagnosed as being on the Autism spectrum and having sluggish cognitive tempo.  I wrestle for Sin City Wrestling and I know I can do that for a limited time, so I wanted to make sure that when I retire from the sport permanently that I can transition into a normal life afterwards.

Dawn-I did notice that you have applied to get services through us here at Journeys Community Services.  Here is a list of the services we provide.

Dawn passes a packet with a list of the different services that they offer, similar to what they have on their website, just with more detail.  Casey and Becky look through the packet quickly, as they already had an idea of what services Casey wanted.

Casey-My sister, Becky, and I have already looked on what you guys had on your website and we think that the Supported Living Arrangement would be the best fit for me, where I have a 7 year old daughter and a 6 year old son at home.  I am their primary caretaker as their mother, my ex wife, is in the Human Behavior Institute for being abusive towards me and our kids when we were together.  I would prefer not to have anyone living with me other than the kids right now, so I can protect them as much as I can.

Dawn-Which I can totally understand.  Do you have proof of insurance to help offset the costs of the services.

Becky chimes in at this point.

Becky-That is why I am here.  I am his sister, Becky.  I do social work and Casey has me take care of his insurance and all other pertinent areas that he needs help with, like making sure he gets to his appointments and things of that nature.

Becky pulls out Casey’s insurance information for Dawn and hands it to her for her to photocopy for the records.  Dawn then hands the documents back to Becky, who puts it back into the folder.

Dawn-Very well.  Besides the living arrangements situation, what other services do you think you would like?

Casey-I have a nasty temper, and in the wrestling world, I can use it to an advantage, but that’s something I wanna control when I am retired, so if you guys have some sort of anger management classes or something, I think I would benefit from that.

Casey looks at Becky to see if she has anything else to add.

Becky-I think he could benefit from social activities for himself, as he spends so much time secluded in his home or traveling for Sin City Wrestling, that when he is home, he doesn’t do much, and his kids suffer from it.

Dawn-I see.  What kind of activities did you have in mind?

Casey-Well, I am into music, so something like going to concerts, music festivals, things of that nature.  I am also into video games, so I wanted to do something to incorporate video games into some sort of social activity.  I am a big fan of studying history, and when I travel for SCW, I try to take the historical sights when I can, but I am limited to where they go, and I’d like to do more traveling to more historical sights locally, and abroad that SCW has not been to. I also like watching baseball and basketball, and find it awkward going by myself when SCW goes to areas where there are professional baseball and basketball teams, and I go to the games by myself.  I would like to find people who enjoy the sports like me, and who would like to go as well.

Dawn-I can see that being an issue with your traveling, but I will see what we can do to help you.

The scene fades to black as they continue discussing what other things that could benefit Casey in life outside of wrestling.

Casey arrives in Anaheim, California, site city of Climax Control.  Casey wants to check out Oak Canyon Nature Center, and see what it has to offer as Andrew Garcia calls.

Casey-Hey Andrew, what is going on my man?

Andrew-Not much, just wanted to check in with you and see how you made out at your appointment for services.

Casey-Well, they have all my paperwork, and saw that I could use the help, as I had Becky with me, so she helped me immensily.

Andrew-Yeah, she is good at that.  I know how you can be, and how hectic wrestling life can be.  I know that Noelle and Drew miss you when you are traveling for SCW.  Ivan and I do everything we can to help give them the best life we can when they stay with us.  What kinds of services did you ask for?

Casey-Well, you know how I am into music, video games, and history, so I mentioned that I’d like to go to concerts, do more historic traveling and host video game parties kind of things, and we also discussed other areas that could benefit me after I retire, like anger management classes.

Andrew chuckles, and smiles when he listens to how he has seen Casey’s temper firsthand during his time in wrestling school, and during the time Casey managed him and Ivan.  Ivan chimes in.

Ivan-Hey Casey, its Ivan. I wanted to let you know that I am glad you are getting help for your anger, granted it helps as a wrestler, but as a non wrestler, not so much.

Casey-I know.  Did you guys watch the last episode of Climax Control by any chance?

Ivan-Of course we did, and we saw Fenris call you out as a potential opponent for his World Heavyweight Championship.  What do you make of it?

Casey-I was a little shocked by it.  Yeah, I was the 4th man eliminated from Ultimate X at Summer XXXTreme VI. and he did mention Dmitri and Ty West, the final 2 men in the match, and the man who had to vacate the title that he holds in Kris Ryan.  I would love to face Fenris at some point, and trust me, when I get that chance, I will capitalize on that opportunity when I get that chance.

Ivan-True.  I can see you guys having a great match when the time comes.  I can see you getting a surprise victory over him, but at the same time, he comes across as a very tough competitor, so you would have to bring your A game.

Casey-Thanks, that means a lot to me.  Look, I have to get going.  I will catch you later.

Ivan-Ok, talk to you later buddy.

Casey smiles, blushes, and hangs up the phone and returns to enjoy his nature walk through the Nature Center as the scene fades to black.

Casey Williams is seen outside DisneyLand resort and wants to check out the ESPN zone in Downtown Disney  Casey’s tag team partner, Dani Westen calls him.

Casey-Hey Dani, what’s up?

Dani-Not much, worried, yet excited about having to face Mikah for the World Bombshell Championship.  I also wanted to check in with you, knowing you had that meeting to get services for Autism.  I wanted to see how you made out.

Casey-I made out ok.  I am getting some anger management classes, as my temper is pretty bad.

Dani has a very worried look on her face, as if she is scared. Her voice trembles when she speaks again.?
Dani-Should I be worried?

Casey takes a deep breath, pauses before talking to Dani again.

Casey-No, I will never take out my anger on you, as you are too sweet and a good friend to me.

Dani gives a sigh of relief as Casey said that.  Casey enters the ESPN Center and steps to the side of the entrance as Dani continues to speak.

Dani-That is good to hear.

Casey-Yeah, and having you around me definitely helps me from going over the deep end.

Dani smiles as she goes to speak again.

Dani-How do you figure that?

Casey-Well, you are very bubbly, and perky, and I enjoy being in your company, as your mood always makes me feel better, and even when you’re stressed, like you are now with the Mikah match coming up, I can remember how it was being in your shoes, so I can’t really get mad at you for that.  I can just boost your confidence and give you advice and hope that Gabriel and Odette offer you good advice as well to help you become a better Bombshell.

Dani-[colir=pink]I appreciate your advice and you helping boost my confidence.  You know I will be here for you for anything you need my help for as well, even if you need to lash out as part of your anger management class.[/color]

Casey-Thanks, now i am going to check out the ESPN zone right now, so I will call you later, and we can talk more about your match.

Dani smiles, thanks Casey for his wanting to talk about her match and hangs up the phone as the scene fades to black.

Casey is seen standing outside Angel Stadium of Anaheim, gearing up to catch an Angels vs Yankees game, as Casey is a die hard Yankees fan.  He has heard big things about the Angels DH and pitcher Shohei Ohtani, and how good he is, so when Casey heard the Yankees were in town when SCW was going to Anaheim, Casey had to see what the big deal is about the hitter.  He buys his ticket, enters the stadium and goes towards the concession stand to get something to eat and drink, but before he does that, decides to call out his opponent for Climax Control in Tony Thorn .

Casey-Tony Thorn, I know that you can be a very talented wrestler when you want to be, but when you are facing someone that is almost a foot taller and 150 pounds heavier than you, it is a typical David vs Goliath kind of match up, and to be perfectly honest with you, I do not think you have a chance of defeating me, as I am the Freight Train of Pain, and I fear no man, especially not one who is of your size.  Yeah, you may move quicker than me, but I have the power and strength advantage, as well as the experience advantage.  There is not a thing you can do to defeat me, and if you somehow manage to do it, it will shock the world.  I will prove to the world that I deserve to be in the World Title picture where you deserve to be jobbing to the stars.  You may be considered a genius with your IQ, but when you step inside the ring with a man like me, I will make you look really stupid when all is said and done, as nobody cares about the message you want to spread, nor care about your technical style of moves.  You will become obsolete before too long, and become a laughingstock within the wrestling business when you are forced to retire due to the damage I will inflict on a pathetic excuse of a man like you, a man who sticks out like a sore thumb.

Casey laughs hysterically while looking very confident in himself as he gets to the concession stand and orders 2 hot dogs and a Coors Light before heading to his seat as the scene fades to black.

>

SCW Title's held (and reign)
1x Roulette title reign from 05/20/12 to 8/02/12
1x Tag team title reign (w/ Jordan Williams) from 3/18/12 to 4/29/12
Hall of Famer class of 2020