Author Topic: #JessieSalcoDeservesNothing  (Read 371 times)

Offline Parand Ara

• View Profile
    • Parand Ara
#JessieSalcoDeservesNothing
« on: June 08, 2018, 04:29:40 PM »

racĀ·ism
?r??siz?m/Submit
noun
prejudice, discrimination, or antagonism directed against someone of a different race based on the belief that one's own race is superior.

the belief that all members of each race possess characteristics or abilities specific to that race, especially so as to distinguish it as inferior or superior to another race or races.

"Why do I do what I do? I have my reasons."

It was a bold statement, albeit one without actually giving an answer. It was one that the Syrian Bombshell known as Parand Ara has stated on more than one occasion throughout the years. During her all-too brief initial stop in Sin City Wrestling, she had stated she had her reasons for stepping inside of the ring and doing whatever it took to walk away the winner. She also stated she did what she did when she remained in Las Vegas under a worker's visa, thanks in part to the efforts of both Mark Ward and Christian Underwood.

What? She has been in Las Vegas This entire time, over the last five years, without a word being said? That is correct. She had been working behind the scenes for SCW as an agent, one of only a few men and women who helped backstage in the every day operations, showing a remarkable mind for business that admittedly surprised the owners. The only difference was, that Parand actually insisted she work literally behind the scenes, so as the Superstars and Bombshells were unaware. Why?

The belief that the men and women working for SCW would take exception to a native of Syria being in such a position of power. Sad but true, given her past experiences.

Las Vegas

The day was growing late, and Parand glanced at the clock on the wall of the building across the busy Las Vegas street. The hour was as well. She was going to be late if things did not pick up. Another taxi approached and she raised her hand to signal she wished a ride, but one look from the driver in her direction and the man kept going. She exhaled gently, her disposition strong but This rejection was beginning to grow tedious. She counted perhaps six taxis that have now ignored her or outright passed her by with hatred being shouted through a rolled down window in their wake. If she didn't get a ride and soon, she was going to miss...

What she should have done was phone either Mark or Christian to give her some assistance, but she quickly swept that thought from her mind. She had went to them one too many times, and it was because of their help that This day something special was going to finally happen. She had waited these past few years, agonizingly slow years, for This very day. She could not, would not, ask any more of either of them.

Not if she could help it.

She tried to remain calm. It was not in her nature to be nervous or hurt when she could hear so,me of the words the random passers-by wielded as they went about their business. Some openly questioned what she might be up to. Others made light of the seemingly-true fact that no cab driver was going to pick up a so-called "terrorist" and drive her anywhere. Sadly, the later the hour grew, the sadder the latter appeared to be fact.

Hence why she was caught unaware when a taxi did, in fact, pull over to the curb in front of her. Once before a driver did such a thing, but when she reached for the rear passenger door handle, they pulled away quickly, laughing at her expense. This was the reason why she hesitated, not wishing to be insulted or made a fool of again. She stared with open suspicion until the driver rolled down the passenger window and called out.

Cab Driver: Hey, do you need a ride or not??

Only then did Parand realize she had been staring at the driver, an older man of Hispanic heritage and accent, so perhaps he was not as prone to judgment and assumption as some other contemporaries might be. She stepped forward and opened the door. As she settled inside, she heard someone call out...

Pedestrian: You'll be sorry!!

But the cab driver was oblivious to the hatred the pedestrian thought he should share and instead, stuck his arm out the window with middle finger upright. The window rolled back up, leaving the man on the pavement shouting obscenities. The driver glanced up into the rear view mirror and humble spoke.

Cab Driver: Sorry about that ma'am. I don't put up with none of that. Not in my cab.

Parand watched him with hard eyes, but said nothing. No thanks, no words that she understood -- nothing. And the cabbie took no offense at her silence, realizing the mistreatment she must have endured for her lifestyle and religion alone, especially given the current state of the nation. He instead started the meter and pulled from the curb.

Cab Driver:{/b] Where to?

Parand:
McCarran International Airport.

And she begun her journey forward, using This time to look back and reflect upon what was to come soon. In just days, she would be inside the SCW ring again, facing Jessie Salco again. And by again, This was a reflection to back to July 7, 2013 in This very city of Las Vegas, Nevada on Cashman Field. Her debut match, and Jessie's as well. It was a sobering thought to realize near five years had passed, and the animosity between Salco and herself had not eased one iota. In fact, she would hazard a guess that it was more venomous than ever before.

And why?

Parand: To be perfectly frank, I could have cared less had the woman still remained active.

Days ago, a small interview had been scheduled for Parand Ara in accordance to her next scheduled match against Salco. A grudge match that had been brewing ever since Jessie had showcased her true colors, not only running down Parand and her home nation of Syria, but she had also betrayed a man she also called "friend" at thee same time.

Parand: I was not even aware that the skank was still around, until I heard her start to run her mouth again about yet more championship opportunities that she desired. That one edition of SCW's programming, where Jessie Salco betrayed herself. Where she showed herself to be little else other than a back stabbing racist!

"Stoner" Scott Oliver: And that's why you attacked her the way you did?

Yes, the SCW's resident "Stoner" sat across from Parand Ara in the SCW Studios. Originally it was meant to be either Pussy Willow or Miss Rocky Mountains to conduct This interview, but Parand would have neither seated near her due to her personal distastes in their flimsy manner of attire. Neither did she approve of Scott Oliver's "habits" per se, but when told she had to pick one or the other to conduct the interview, the male suited her best.

Parand: Of course, all Jessie accomplished with her latest rant that provoked all of This was to display she was the typical American. Wallowing in self pity and delusions of grandeur. Americans who brag about how perfect their nation is, how everyone else should do as they do, cater to their whims even when they venture to another country. These are the people who expect foreign countries to take the American dollar simply because they are American. These are the very people who live under the shadow of self victimization, believing they are wronged if they don't always get what they want. They believe all things should be granted to them on a whim and silver platter. Children who run rampant and disrespect their elders. Parents who care neither for watching after their brats or disciplining them, then get outraged when another steps in and does so for them! Punishing their precious little angels when their parents believe they can do no wrong! This is an American. This is Jessie Salco! That description fits her to a T!

Parand emphasized her point by stabbing her forefinger into the arm rest of the chair she was seated on.

"Stoner" Scott Oliver: Well I don't know about 'every' American, but I would like to point out that this isn't the first time you and Jessie met in the ring.

Parand: No, it is not. And like this time, the first was her idea as well. She saw me as a new signing to the Bombshell d9ivision, and asked for me to be her opponent. Why, I wonder? Was it because she thought I;d be an easy win for her? Did she think I might provide a challenge?

Parand shook her head 'no.'

Parand: It was neither. She simply saw me as I am, a proud Syrian woman, and she wanted me in a match to put a stop to me. She won the match. I would be lying not to admit that. But now? Times have changed, as have I. Things will not be as simple as she thought they were in 2013.

"Stoner" Scott Oliver: Didn't she ask for another match against you?

Parand nodded.

Parand: She did. During my period of time when I had issues with Vixen. She now claims she was content to sit back until Vixen had finished with me, but she requested that match in the middle of Vixen and my rough patch! So no, she did not have the confidence level in her teammate that she claims. Which only strengthens my beliefs that Jessie Salco is only fair weather to those she calls a friend. Vixen. Amy Marshall. Ben Jordan. It would seem it is always a matter of what they can do for Jessie, not the other way around!

"Stoner: But this new episode between the two of you, it all started when Jessie insulted Syria, calling it a backwards country.

Parand: Tell me now how America is a picture perfect nation, and I will swallow my pride and apologize publicly to that woman for everything that I have done for her. Not beliefs in how it is, but facts! Is Syria perfect? No. I can admit that. It is a terribly rough and antagonistic land in which to be brought up, but what it does is make those raised in its borders strong! Man, woman ... child. Jessie Salco, though? Americans in general? You are raised to believe that America is as good as it gets. And I will admit that I have experienced freedoms and liberties in this land that I never would have in Syria. But what does that mean for me? It means I can appreciate them more, not take them for granted like Jessie does! Jessie Salco has been led to believe that all this wealth of luxury and indulgence is simply hers for the taking, and woe be to those who wish some of the same for themselves! Then Jessie throws a fit and acts betrayed, like they are trying to steal what she falsely believes is hers!

"Stoner" Scott Oliver: You really believe that?

Parand: I 'know' that! Look at what she did to Ben Jordan! Mister Jordan is one of the very few men in SCW that approached me without hesitation and offered to shake my hand! Not as an Englishman to a Syrian, not as a man to a woman, but as equals! And he is the one man who I did accept that handshake with! It is as that hash tag states; Ben deserves better! Much better than what he had been given all the years he had risked his welfare for this company, and what does Jessie Salco do?

Scott nodded, an uncomfortable expression on his face.

"Stoner" Scott Oliver: Everyone knows what she did...

Parand: Then please allow me to reflect. Jessie immediately stole Ben's hash tag Twitter campaign and tried to use it for her own! That immediately displayed her true selfish nature! She then insulted Ben Jordan in the same breath she referred to him as a friend, saying that he didn't deserve anything, and that he was 'past it.' Such a bold, two-faced display! She should be an American politician, if she can keep such actions up! And yet when you call her out on what she does and what she says, all she can do is sound like a recording on playback, stating she deserves more.

Parand turned her head to look directly into the camera.

Parand: YOU deserve more? YOU!? What more could you possibly deserve? You have had world title shots! You have had Internet title shots! You have had Roulette title shots! You have had Tag Team title shots! And yet you still believe that you are the only one who deserves more.

Parand nodded.

Parand: Greed. It runs rampants in your country, and you are the prime example. You have had everything thrust upon you, yet you expect more, desire more, believe you deserve more. Yet every time you get more, every time you are given more than what anyone else here has had, the end result is all the same; You choke. Have you held championships in SCW?

Parand nodded.

Parand: You have. But how long did those championship reigns last? You were lucky to hold onto your gold for a month, if that! And on the rare occasion that you held one for longer, more often than not it was either luck or a superior tag team partner who kept you in the winner's pool!

She shook her head and sat back heavily in the chair. By now, Scott did not seem to even want to ask any questions, sensing that Parand's anger towards Jessie Salco could be misdirected toward him, a casualty if you would. Parand then sat upright again and mimicked spitting onto the studio floor before she hissed.

Parand: You call my country backwards? THIS from a country with a pathetic freak, a reality show star who has displayed a lack of wit and a dominant racist trait as your PRESIDENT! I can see what you mean, though. In Syria, there is a long cultural history, a traditional society where emphasis is placed upon Importance on family, religion, education, self-discipline and respect. I can see why someone from America would call that backwards. What do you value in America?

She waved her hand nonchalantly.

Parand: Guns. And from what I've seen over the past few years, you value them enough to sacrifice the lives of your children in order to keep them! And at least in Syria, we keep our wars within our own borders. We do not invade other nations as the United States does, interfere in their business and kill thousands of innocents, justifying it by declaring ourselves the world's police force!

Parand pointed a finger at Scott and he leaned back away from her in a momentary reflex.

Parand: Jessie Salco, and anyone else with issues with me and my nation, can bring up ISIS all you like. I bring up the names Florenia 13. Barrio Azteca. Almighty Latin King Nation. MS-13. Not familiar with them, or do you just choose to ignore anything where you are not the hero?

Parand scoffed audibly.

Parand: Now Jessie, rather than support of a giant wall to keep foreigners from your land, what you need do is replace that wall with a mirror. Around all of your borders so that you can reflect upon what you are and what your country has become!

She stood up and leaned toward the camera.

Parand: And use that time reflecting wisely, so you can remember what you once were. Because come Sunday on this ridiculous tour, after I am finished with you in the ring, you will be but a distant memory to any who would look at you and call themselves a fan.

That being said, Parand turned her back on Scott Oliver and walked off set, leaving the poor man to exhale sharply in relief.

McCarran International Airport

So why does she do what she does? Why did Parand remain in this country, despite her open disdain for much of the practices and the people? Why did she continue to turn the other cheek against the racial profiling and intolerance?

Voice: Parand!

You could see the uncharacteristic smile in her eyes as the small girl ran to her, enveloping her in a fierce embrace amidst the many who came to and from inside of this international airport. A small girl with an olive skin tone and a peach colored abaya. An embrace that Parand felt no qualms at returning.

The answer was simple;

You endured for family.
>     width="650 height="100 quality="best">