Author Topic: Semi-Final time!  (Read 295 times)

Offline Amy Marshall

• Punk Whore!
  • Match Writers
    • View Profile
    • Amy Santino
Semi-Final time!
« on: May 04, 2018, 12:37:29 PM »
 OOC NOTE: The use of Wyatt and Jessie was approved by their handlers.

Climax Control 202
22nd April 2018
Primm, NV.

Looking back at all of the Blast from the past tournaments I have been in, I have only ever reached the quarter finals and nothing further. But getting to the semi-finals... I never quite imagined. Never did I imagine beating Lucy Seraphina and partner to get this far. Obviously now it will only get harder with the calibre of teams getting better and harder. Whoever we get next round will have to be ready because Wyatt and I are on a roll and nobody is going to stop us.

Lucy brings her to her feet, only to drop her hard on the back of her head and neck with a swinging neck breaker. Lucy with another cover, hooking both legs!

ONE!

TWO!

Amy gets her shoulder up!

Lucy slams her hand into the mat!

Lucy brings her up and Irish whops her into the ropes, but as Amy comes off, she spins around and lands a spinning back kick! Lucy goes down and Amy immediately covers her!

ONE!

TWO!

THREE!

DING DING DING!

Justin: The winners of the match, advancing to the Semi-Finals, Amy Marshall and Wyatt Peterson!

The scene opens backstage moment after Amy Santino and Wyatt Peterson advanced to the semi-finals after defeating Lucy Seraphina and partner, we see the team enter the backstage area, where Joey approaches Amy with a smile, a towel and water.

“Congrats you two”

Joey says placing a kiss on the cheek of Amy.

“Thanks… your wife is a damn fine partnah.”

Wyatt says with a warm smile.

“Thank you… and you the best partner I’ve had in this tournament and I thank you for that.”

Amy returned the compliment.
“Anytime”

Wyatt places his cowboy hat back on his head, as Pussy Willow enters the scene.

“Hey Wyatt… Hey Amy.”

“Miss Willow”

Wyatt tips his hat, while Amy just nods at Pussy’s presence.

“Can I get a few words from you regarding your match?”

“Ah am going to let Ms Amy take the reins on this. After all she won this match for us.”

“Oh ok.”

Pussy said disappointingly.

“Maybe next time Ms Willow. Ah am going to retire to the locker room.  Good day”

Wyatt tips his hat and walks away.

“Thank you Wyatt.”

Amy smiles and waves to him before returning her attention to Pussy Willow.

“Sorry to disappoint you Pussy but you got me and Joey… though I don’t think Joey can help you in this case.”

Pussy looks to Joey and smiles at him before turning back to Amy.”

“No Worries.”

Pussy shrugged before continuing.

“So we just saw you and Wyatt defeat Lucy Seraphina and Dmitri… what are your feelings on this?”

Pussy questions.

“Feels great… but it wasn’t all down to me, I obviously had help from Wyatt and I would like to thank him for that. And I can’t wait for the next round.”

“Out of the remaining teams… who would like to face the most?”

“Obviously depending on the outcome of the match later… I wouldn’t mind facing Equinox and Keira… but as I said depends on the outcome. If they lose… then maybe Evie Baang and Devin Tyler, simply because her tag partner might be her downfall.”

“interesting…  well good luck in the next round.”

“Thank you.”

Amy smiles and begins to walk away, as Pussy wraps up her part.  The scene fades out as Amy and Joey head towards the locker room as they discuss the match and the finisher Amy has used on Lucy Seraphina.

*~*~*~*
*~*~*~*

Friday 27th April
Baltimore, MD
3-X HQ.

The scene opens up on a 4pm Friday afternoon, where many of the 'in front of camera' employees had gone home for the weekend, which only left Amy and a few others in the building working. Walking through the lobby Amy took a moment to tidy up magazines and DVD's. As a couple of the makeup ladies wonder past.

"Night Amy."

"Have a good weekend."

"Thank you."

The three ladies soon walk out of the door, as Amy then begins to head to her office, where she sits down at her desk and wriggles the mouse.

Sitting back, she looks across to Lori's desk to see how much of a mess with clothes, 1 and a couple of toys laying around. Getting up, she takes a seat at Lori's desk and at the calendar, which she makes sure that is marked down with Amy Off - SCW. Shuffling a few pieces of paper around and neatly folding the clothes. Amy's cell phone ring. Moving to her desk, she sits down and answers it.

"Hey sexy."

Amy smiles as she puts the phone on loudspeaker.

"When are you coming home?"

"My flight is in about 3hrs. I’m just finishing up here before I head back to the hotel to pack."

Amy said as she types away responding to an email.

"Great. I have some news."

Joey says.

"What’s that?"

"I’m moving on from the oil company in Sacramento. I have helped them as much as i can."

"That’s good. You going somewhere new?"

Amy asks.

"I've been emailed by an Los Angeles company asking for my services."

"Are you going to take it?"

Amy queried, as she sat back in the chair.

"I will have to do a bit of research first and find out what they willing to offer and if they would accept my price."

"Well take your time... don't want to end up with a money losing company."

"True. Anyway, don't stay too late... I can't wait to see you."

"Me too. I love you."

"I love you too"

With that Amy and Joey both hang up, as Amy deletes a few emails before closing everything down. Getting to her feet, she locks hers and Lori’s office up before checking other offices before turning out some of the lights.

The scene fades out with Amy shouting out goodnight to those who are still in the building before closing the door behind her before hailing a taxi to return her to the hotel she is staying at.

*~*~*~*
*~*~*~*

30th April 2018
Kimmie’s Coffee Cup
Reno, NV.

With myself not being on SCW television as much and pretty much working a second job, getting to see Jessie had gone from seeing her 4 or 5 times a week to once or twice a fortnight. However, our conversations never change as we talk music, wrestling and general other shit. However, with the recent thing with Ben Jordan... Jessie had changed in a way, which worried me a little. But at the same time, I didn’t want to be dragged in to this "#BenDeservesBetter" even though Ben deserves a few chances in SCW.

Arriving at the cafe I mentioned to Jessie via text message, I spot Jessie sitting down as she takes a menu and scans over. Taking a moment, I enter the cafe and head towards Jessie, giving her a smile and wave before sitting down.

“Hey... how are you?”

I ask as slide my chair in.

“I’m good. you?”

“I'm fine thank you.”

I respond as I take the menu and look at the drinks before deciding on just a normal tea.

“Do we order at the front?”

Jessie queries, as i look around and then at the menu.

“Appears so.... what do you want?”

“Just a tea.”

“Ok.”

I’m smile and stand to my feet and move to where the cash register is, where I then order two teas and then pay. I look back at Jessie who looking is looking at her phone and shakes her head.

“I will bring the teas over.”

“Thank you.”

Amy smiles before making her way back to the table.

“What’s up?”

I query?

“This whole Ben Jordan thing and the whole Parand Ara thing.”

Jessie shakes her head.

“Yeah you overstepped the mark on that?”

“Which bit?”

“The Parand Ara comments...”

Jessie looks at Amy...

“You been speaking to Jake and Shane?”

“No why?”

“They threatened to take away my CD’s if i don’t make an apology.”

“Well your comments were a little... racist.”

Amy shrugged.

“What about my comments about Ben.”

Jessie queried.

“I have my own opinions but I’m not going to air them.”

I said... trying to sit on the fence and not fall off. As the waitress comes over with their teas as she leaves milk, cream and sugar on the table.

“So am I right about Ben deserves shit.”

Jessie presses for information.

“I am not commenting Jessie...”

I shake my head refusing to be drawn into this little war. As Jessie narrows her eyes before shrugging.

“I’m sorry I didn’t mean to press. I just feel if Ben gets something then I deserve a title shot more than him.”

Jessie says pouring a little milk into her tea and stirring it. As I just say nothing.

“So have you seen who myself and Wyatt had in the next round?”

I say changing the subject as I didn’t want to say anything.

“Yeah... Evie Baang and Devin Tyler. How do you think you will get on?”

Jessie asks.

“Evie is the main threat of this match... I can’t see Devin being much of a threat to Wyatt. I’m pretty sure Evie is carrying the team.”

I say as I pour some milk into my tea before adding half a tea spoon of sugar to it and stirring before taking a sip.

“How is the training going? I know that you were at work last week.”

“Good. I had to do most of my training in the evening but since coming back on Saturday... I’ve gone back to normal. I think Joey will be pleased when this tournament is over.”

“Where is Joey?”

“He is back at the hotel. He was in the pool when I left.”

“Ok.... what are your plans after the tournament?”

“Depending on the result... a short break with Joey and then back to work. Although not sure what Joey is planning to do as he is moving on from the oil company in Sacramento.”

“What does he do again?”

Jessie asks trying to remember what Joey did for a living.

“He is an independent oil and gas consultant. He sits in on board meetings and basically helps where he can to make the business better. I think he mentioned about a new job in LA.”

“Wow... well good luck to Joey.”

Jessie nods.

“I’ll pass your luck into him.”

“Thanks.”

Jessie smiles as both she and Amy sit in silence for a moment drinking their tea.

“So what CDs were threatened to be taken away?”

Amy asks as the scene soon fades out as Jessie begins to reel out a list of CDs from memory.

*~*~*~*
*~*~*~*

3rd May 2018
Vlog.

This tournament is getting better and better for me. I have only ever reached the quarter finals and that was with Dax. But with the help of my partner Wyatt Peterson we are one match away from the final. However, before I can look to the final... we first must get past Evie Baang and her partner Shorty Devin Tyler.

Devin... congrats on getting this far but I’m pretty sure that you are getting carried by Evie and her desire by becoming a two-time blast from the past champion. But Sunday will change that as Wyatt won’t be put off by your stature and popularity. He will treat you like everyone else and kick your ass.

As for Evie... I can’t blame her for trying in this tournament as she tries to become a two-time winner of this tournament but also to become number one contender to the bombshell championship held by Mikah... but to be frank.... this is not happening at all.

Evie you may have had it easy in the first two rounds by beating Kira Phoenix and Jon Dough and O'Malley and Roxi Johnson... but this semi-final round is going to be your worst nightmare. There will be no more carrying Devin to match wins because i have told Wyatt do anything and everything possible to beat that little shrimp and not be suckered into being a joke by chasing him around or attempt to punt the little fucker like a football. I told him to focus in the matter at hand and reminded him what the outcome could possibly be.

However... when you and I step into that ring, it will be a different matter. If you saw my last match... you would have noticed that I debuted a new finisher to the face of Lucy. I have more moves that I am itching to use on you. I am going to make fucking sure that your hopes and dreams of becoming a two-time BFTP champion vanishes into thin air... I am not going to let you win this match.

Sunday night Evie... is where myself and Wyatt are going to advance into the final and you can’t do anything about it. You may have beaten me once in singles competition and a couple of times in tag team competition but then you knew your tag partners, but Devin is something different and you can’t always rely on him. I’m not going to let you beat me... I want to advance.... I want a second crack at Mikah without fucking up my facts etc... and I am going to everything i can to make this happen.

Evie you better be ready for a fight because Wyatt and I are walking into that final.

Accomplishments:

2x GRIME Champion (10/07/2021 - 05/12/2021 (154 days)) (20/03/2022 - 15/05/2022 (57 Days)
1x Bombshell Champion
2x Bombshell Roulette Champion
2x Bombshell Internet Champion
3x Bombshell Tag Team Champion
- 1 x w/ Necra Kane
- 2 x w/ Jessie Salco
~ First three time bombshell tag team champion.
~ 2nd ever Bombshell triple crown winner.
~ 1st ever Bombshell Grand Slam Champion.
~ 2015 Woman of the year.
~ 2015 Feud of the Year vs. Roxi Johnson
~ 2015 Match of the Year vs. Roxi Johnson.
~ 2015 Hall Of Fame!
~ 2018 Feud of the year vs Jessie Salco
~
- 2021 Year End Awards: Story of the Year:Masked member Rainbow/minority GRIME owner unmasks to reveal herself as multi-time champion and SCW Hall of Famer Amy Santino