Author Topic: Round Two...and new partner!  (Read 261 times)

Offline Amy Marshall

• Punk Whore!
  • Match Writers
    • View Profile
    • Amy Santino
Round Two...and new partner!
« on: April 20, 2018, 06:58:45 PM »
 15th April 2018
Las Vegas, NV
Climax Control 201

** After BTFP match -  Chris Crippler & Amy Santino vs Alana Allure and Wyatt Peterson **

The celebrations were short and sweet as I briefly celebrated with Chris, but in reality, I was still angry with him because he didn’t bother to address the match when it was announced and never addressed it in the build-up of the match. I did all the work for the team and as far as I’m concerned and he was just there to make up the numbers.

Arriving backstage, I ignored Chris' attempts at any congratulations as I opted to just head back to the locker room and focus on the next round of the tournament, which I wasn’t expecting considering i hadn’t been in the ring for months but also catch the remaining match of the night, which included Jessie and Joshua in action.

As I was about to enter the locker room, when a gentle cough took my notice and as I turn, I see that its Scott Oliver with cameraman next to him.  It then second later that Scott Oliver pounced forward and grabbed me and hugged me tight, which shocked me a little.

“uh…”

“God I missed everyone and missed you and missed…”

“Uh Scott… can I breathe.”

I said not returning the hug as Scott released the hug and stood back.

“Oh Sorry…”

“It’s fine… not at all unprofessional.”

I shake my head before continuing.

“How can I help?”

A stupid and obviously loaded question.

“Just your thoughts about the SCW return, your match and your plans.”

Scott said.

“Sure… next time ask not pounce on me.”

“Sorry. So… first question.  Your thoughts about the SCW return and your role in this company.”

Scott started.

“Firstly, it’s great to see SCW back open after the break and it’s good to see everyone back in the hall.  As for my role in this company… I said it last week that I’ve only signed on for this tournament, but it depends on how far I go that things might change.”
I said honestly.

“Well good luck for the rest of the tournament. Now we saw that you and Chris beat Alana Allure and Wyatt Peterson… what your thoughts on this?”

Scott questions.

“Unfortunately, Wyatt had the same issue that I had, which was Alana not being focused and that showed in the ring. She tried but sadly she didn’t try hard enough, and Wyatt sadly goes out of the tournament.   Even though Chris wasn’t focused we won and we are through to the next round.”

“Well again good luck and thank you for your time.”

“No problem.”

I smile before turning and entering the locker room, which is where the scene fades out with the door closing and Scott walking away.

~*~*~*~
~*~*~*~

16th April 2018
Chinatown, Las Vegas, NV
Monta Ramen (Japanese Noodle House)

The scene opens a day after the return of Sin City Wrestling, where we see Amy sitting alone – for now – in Chinatown in Las Vegas, with her cellphone in hand as she watches Jessie’s and Joshua’s match against Equinox and Keira Fisher, turning the sound up a little she begins to get stares from others in the restaurant as she brings the phone closer.

Salco comes up from behind the unsuspecting Keira and spins her around suddenly. She hits Fisher in the face with a solid punch! Keira responds with a fist of her own! The two women swap blows in the ring while the crowd goes wild. Acquin and Equinox are back to their feet and now swap blows on the outside of the ring themselves!

Keira knees Salco in the gut leading her to bend over. Fisher takes hold of Jessie around the neck then takes off at the ropes. She hits the rope then hits her finishing maneuver, Deadly Sin! The two men continue to battle on the outside while Keira quickly hooks a leg to pin both of Salco's shoulders flush against the mat.

ONE!

TWO!

THREE!

DING DING DING!

Justin: Your winners by pinfall, the team of Equinox and Keira Fisher!

"unlucky"

As soon as the match finishes, Amy presses stop as she looks up to see a few people looking at her strangely, which Amy smiles and tucks her cell phone away.

“Go back to your lunch people.”

Amy shook her head, as Jessie enters the restaurant with Jake and Shane in tow, as they spot Amy and head towards her.

“Hi guys.”

“Hey…”

Shane says as he sits down opposite Amy, while Jake and Jessie take a spot either side of him and pick up a menu.

“Interesting place this… though not surprised that it’s a Japanese restaurant.”

Jessie says with a smirk.

“To be honest, this is the first time I’ve visited Chinatown here in Vegas, so this place is a new place and looked quite interesting.”

Amy says looking over the menu.

“What can I get you?”

A waitress asks.

“I’ll have a green tea.”

“Water please”

“Diet Coke”

“Water Please.”

The waitress jots down the order and disappears.

“I’m sorry I didn’t stick around last night to watch your match. I had a skype meeting… I really wanted to watch it.”

“It’s fine.  Have you been able to catch any of the match?”

Jessie queried.

“I’ve caught some of it this morning and just finished watching it just before you came in.  Sorry about going out first round.”

Amy said with a shrug.

“It’s fine. You win some and you lose some, but Joshua is a great partner.  Congrats on advancing to the next round.”

“Thanks. Although have you seen this week’s matches?”

Amy queries as the waitress comes over.
“Are you ready to order?”

The waitress returns with their drinks and places them down in front of the everyone before pulling a pad out.

“Uh yeah.. I’ll have the Miso Ramen with Chashu pork and Nori.”

“I’ll have the dumplings.”

“Make that two dumplings.”

“I’ll have the Chashu bowl.”

“Thank you.”

The waitress smiles and goes away again leaving Amy, Jessie, Jake and Shane.

“I haven’t see the card yet… why?”

“Well it seems that I have been given a new partner for the next round of the tournament.”

“Oh?”

“I am now partnered with Wyatt Peterson and we are up against Lucy Seraphina and Dmitri.”

“Interesting. They are beatable.”

“Wyatt is going to have a tough time against Dmitri, but Lucy can be beaten.”

Jessie said as she sips some water.

“I hope so… looking back at my record against her and it hasn’t been great.  But it might be different this time as this tournament can throw up some surprises.”

Amy shrugged with hope.

“You can do it…. Don’t get disheartened by previous results.”

“I won’t. anyway… you probably already know that you aren’t booked.”

“Yup. But I will keep an eye on the matches and results.”

The waitress returns with the food ordered and places them down before handing out spoons, forks, knives and chopsticks before leaving.

“This looks amazing.”

Amy said looking at the bowl in front of her and inhales the smells, as Jessie, Jake and Shane look over their and dig in.   The scene soon fades out as all four begins to eat/drink their meal, as soon light conversation filters in and out.

~*~*~*~
~*~*~*~

19th April 2018
Vlog

So this is a massive surprise... in a weird turn of events I have a brand spanking new partner in the shape of the very opponent I had last week... Wyatt Peterson. Hey at least I know he is going to work hard outside and in the ring. Wyatt... last week we were opponents and unfortunately Alana took the L for your team by my very hands... I just hope there is no hard feelings and won’t affect us as team? Also, I am kind of glad that you and I are partnered for the next round of this tournament as we would make a great team and with your help and my help we can go far.

This week we are up against Dmitri and Lucy Seraphina. This is going to be quite a tough match considering Dmitri is a former world champion and I consider myself lucky that I don’t have to come face to face with him. However, Wyatt is going to have some fun with this one and he is going to show Dmitri that he means business.

However... I do have to step into the ring with Lucy Seraphina. Now for Lucy we have only faced off twice in singles competition and three times in tag team competition and out of the five times…you have won four times. But… things are different… obviously we have different tag team partners… although I’ve ended up with two different partners. However, watching your match from last week, Dmitri wanted to take all the glory… you barely made your presence felt in the match… it was all Casey verses Dmitri… I would be pretty annoyed at him for taking all the glory.  This time around Lucy I would step and make Dmitri know that you aren’t prepared to ride on his coattails unless of course you want that… take the easy way to all the way to the finals.

Sad really… you will never be anything more than a tag team wrestler where your partner takes all the glory.  Oh and that one singles title you won… fluke.

Sunday night Lucy you will find that myself and Wyatt will continue our journeys in this tournament… and you will be left behind.   As I see it… the pressure is all on you… as Dmitri expects to be the top dog once more, however, I expect a little on me as well, as Wyatt wants to progress, but the thing is… I can move on and go back to my quiet life. You meanwhile just have to get on and wonder what could have been.

See you Sunday.

Accomplishments:

2x GRIME Champion (10/07/2021 - 05/12/2021 (154 days)) (20/03/2022 - 15/05/2022 (57 Days)
1x Bombshell Champion
2x Bombshell Roulette Champion
2x Bombshell Internet Champion
3x Bombshell Tag Team Champion
- 1 x w/ Necra Kane
- 2 x w/ Jessie Salco
~ First three time bombshell tag team champion.
~ 2nd ever Bombshell triple crown winner.
~ 1st ever Bombshell Grand Slam Champion.
~ 2015 Woman of the year.
~ 2015 Feud of the Year vs. Roxi Johnson
~ 2015 Match of the Year vs. Roxi Johnson.
~ 2015 Hall Of Fame!
~ 2018 Feud of the year vs Jessie Salco
~
- 2021 Year End Awards: Story of the Year:Masked member Rainbow/minority GRIME owner unmasks to reveal herself as multi-time champion and SCW Hall of Famer Amy Santino