Author Topic: Final words.  (Read 380 times)

Offline Melody Grace

• RAINBOWS!!!!
    • View Profile
    • Melody Grace
Final words.
« on: December 15, 2017, 09:16:57 PM »
 â€œI’ve been a coach for so long, I’m not even sure I know how to be a player.” - Odette Stevens.

It’s been a while, to say the least but here we are again staring down the screen of an Odette Stevens promotional. This time she is operating alone, no Melody and the Disney Dolls, no Evie Baang and the depths of darkness. Just Odette Nicole Stevens, going into business for herself. If you thought this was daunting for her, you would be right. She had been out of the wrestling scene on a solo sense for so long, that she joked to her friends she needed the bread crumb trail to try and find her way back home.

Home; Sin City Wrestling, was closing its doors, a reality many thought wasn’t possible. However things change, lives spiral and now the very place that brought so many people happiness was shutting its doors for good. However in true Sin City Wrestling style it was going to go out in the most triumphant way possible. Mark Ward and Christian Underwood had arranged all the bells and whistles for the final Climax Control. Inviting stars from the past to return to have one last match.

One last shot at being call the greatest, but it wasn’t like that for Odette. Oh no, she was looking to turn up to Climax Control for a win, she was looking to show up and lace up her boots one last time in honour of the true First Lady of Sin City Wrestling, the Original Bombshell Misty Waters.

##

The scene opens up in a small room, there is two comfortable black leather chair sittings across from one another. Sitting in one chair was Sin City Wrestling’s beloved interviewer Rocky Mountains. In the other chair sat Wife, Mother, Sin City Hall of Famer, Odette Stevens. As the two sat across from one another they had bright smiles on each of their faces before Rocky started speaking.

Rocky: Thank you for joining me here today, Odette.

Rocky smiles towards the Aussie before the familiar Aussie accent is heard.

Odette: Not a problem Rocky, it’s just like old times really.

They share a smile and a slight laugh before the carry on.

Rocky: It’s been a while, I must admit. I do miss my random travels to Australia to interview you for Sin City Wrestling.

Rocky’s runs her fingers through her hair before while Odette replies.

Odette: I’d like to say those times only feel like they happened yesterday, but I have a two year old and that would be a lie.

The two girls shared a laugh before Rocky Mountains moved a little in her seat, getting comfortable for the interview.

Rocky: So let’s get down to business shall we?

Odette just nodded in agreement, leading Rocky to kick this one off with her first official question.

Rocky: So what’s been happening in the life of Odette Stevens, the hall of famer?

Odette just smiled brightly at the mention of her being a hall of famer.

Odette: You know what Rocky, it’s been pretty much the same. I mean don’t get me wrong I’m extremely honoured. I’m proud of myself, even though the title came with some controversy... I’m at peace with it all and I’m glad that I entered the world of Sin City Wrestling all those years ago. I wouldn’t change that for anything.

Rocky looks at Odette before she leads off to her next question.

Rocky: You mentioned some controversy surrounding your hall of fame, care to shed some light?

Her trademark smirk was plastered on her face, she knew this was going to come up and finally she could air her response out.

Odette: A lot of people think that I didn’t do enough to be awarded the Hall of Fame status. I mean let’s be honest all of my title reigns weren’t the best, not the cleanest but hey... I like to think it’s the journey towards the championship that matters. I like to think that I had people invested in my journey, every shocking twist and turn I have had in my career... I truely believe that’s why people followed me and my career. I was able to gain traction and attention, even without my connection to my husband Gabriel. It’s hard hearing over and over that your career only mattered because of whom I was sleeping with. It’s a kick in the guts, however, the opinions of the weak and blind no longer impact me.

Rocky was quick to follow up with another question.

Rocky: Why do you think you deserve to be in the Sin City Wrestling hall of fame?

Odette took a moment to think about her answer before she rocked forward in her chair, adjusting a strand of her long brown curly hair in the process.

Odette: I can’t answer that, obviously the higher ups thought that I was worthy of it and now here I am. I often think that it’s not so much about my reigns but it’s more about my accomplishments that I have been able to share with my nearest and dearest. I mean think about it, Melody Huntington-Hawkes joins Sin City Wrestling as my crazy over the top fan girl, she leaves Sin City Wrestling with one of the greatest Bombshell title reign stories under her belt. You have Emma Rose, she came in and shook up the Roulette division making it the title to chase at the time. The lower rank belt had more heat around it, then both top championships. Derek Thorne, sure his career didn’t kick off as it should have, but while he was here, he shattered the glass ceiling, toppling Nick Jones in what? His second week here? People send months, years, decades trying to claim the same.

Odette stopped to let that all sink in before she continued.

Odette: Evie fucking Baang. Sin City Wrestling, you’re fucking welcome. Need I say more? If there was ever a female to walk in and grab this company by the balls... I’d say she was pretty fucking hands on. Excuse the language she just brings that out of me. All of these people, I helped, I brought in or I befriended and all of them you can’t deny their presence whilst they were in Sin City Wrestling. I’m not going to claim that I made them, but hey... sometimes people need a little guidance and I helped with just that.

Odette have off a slight smug smile but she meant nothing but love with it.

Rocky: So tell me about why you decided to come back for one last match at Climax Control 200?

Odette sat back in her chair before she started to speak.

Odette: Well it’s simple, I said in my hall of fame speech that I have one last match left in me and this is it. Once Sin City Wrestling closes its doors, that’s it for me... no more wrestling professionally. I go back to being a full to mother, who occasionally helps out at the Stevens training centre. So why wouldn’t I come back and lock horns with Roxi, Keira, Delia and Vixen? This match isn’t about who is the best, it’s about honouring the bombshells before us and the Bombshell after us... this is about putting on a show for the fans that have been there since day one. I’m coming out with no ego, no drive to be the last one standing... I just want one more moment inside the six sided ring that Sin City Wrestling is famous for. It’s not about my hatred for Vixen, or my bitterness towards Delia.

As Odette went to continue Rocky stopped her.

Rocky: Your bitterness for Delia?

Odette just smiled before she replied.

Odette: I haven’t forgotten that the one time we faced each other she used my Husband against me... I’m allowed to carry that. I don’t let him get away with it, so why should I let her?

Rocky just nods as if she agrees before Odette picks up from where she left off.

Odette: Roxi, man how I love her... she gave me the matches off my life and I’m glad to be going up against her one last time. As for Keira, well I don’t have much to say about her, apart from umm thanks for coming?

Odette smiles a playful smile before Rocky takes over.

Rocky: You don’t seem to be taking this match very seriously, care to explain?

Odette leans forward in her chair and glares at Rocky Mountains intensely.

Odette: I’m not taking this seriously? That’s where you have it confused. I am taking this very seriously, it’s just not about the win or the victory for me this time round. It’s about settling foot into that ring one last time and giving the fans what they deserved. Win, lose, submit or pin fall... I’m going in there to give them SCW audience a match they deserve... I’m also going into that ring so I can say a final goodbye to the ONLY lady that had held her own against me... this is for Misty. This match to me is our way of the Bombshells of that past to tip our hats to one of the greatest. Every time we crossed paths we left everything in that ring and well she might not be with us any more, but hell... that doesn’t mean we should forget her.

Odette slips back in her chair before she sighs thinking of the life that was Misty Waters.

Rocky: So in a way this is your chance to say goodbye to the fans, to Misty and to Sin City Wrestling?

Odette just nods her head.

Odette: Exactly.

Rocky just smiled before she wraps this one up.

Rocky: do you have any final words?

It’s a silly question of course Odette had final words

Odette: I just want to say thank you, I came into Sin City Wrestling at a shitty time of my life but I ended up walking out with it all. I have the world’s best husband, the most perfect son and the best friends and I wouldn’t change that for the world. It makes all the childish shit in between, so worth it.  So thank you Sin City Wrestling for having me and for one last time, I’ll see you on Sunday... and well... let’s ride.

With a smile and a wave the scene faded to black, ending the last every Odette Stevens Promotional.  
>