Author Topic: Thank you for the memories...  (Read 280 times)

Offline Amy Marshall

• Punk Whore!
  • Match Writers
    • View Profile
    • Amy Santino
Thank you for the memories...
« on: December 15, 2017, 08:26:16 PM »

*** Flashback *** </Center>

\'user</Center>
Date of image: 24th October 2012

Caption: Got snapped outside the ???? offices. I wonder how long before this gets out.

The scene opens inside the SCW offices in Las Vegas, where we see a young woman enter the building with a hint of confidence but deep down she was nervous and scared. Approaching reception, in which she informs the lady behind the desk that she was here to see some, she then adjusts her white top and jeans and went to sit down as she looks at the clock on the wall and waited in what felt like hours. However, it was only moments later the office door swings open to reveal a 5’10 205lb man with dark blonde hair and dark green eyes and lots of muscle.

“Miss Marshall?”

“Hi”

She stands to her feet and greets this man with a warm smile, she then enters his office and closes the door behind her.

“Thank you for coming… I am Christian Underwood I am one of the owners in this company, along with Mark Ward.”

“Nice to meet you.”

Amy smiles.

“I am going to get straight down to business…  why do you want to sign for this company?”

Christian asks.

“I heard a lot of good things from this company... and I thought I would be the perfect fit for the bombshell roster.”

Amy said confidently.

“I have heard of you and I have some reservations about your background in previous companies and previous career... can you give me your word that none of it would be repeated?”

Christian queried.

“I can’t promise anything... but I have grown up since my start in wrestling and I have cleaned up my act in certain things, however, I am not going to change who I am or what I do career wise. But I will ensure its split in too.”

Amy says.

“Ok. So you won’t have any hot adult male stars joining you.”

Christian queries with a smirk.

“Uh.... no...”

Amy cocked her head somewhat thrown by the question.

“Shame... well I have no problems with you joining this company. I will speak with Mark and let you now in a few days.”

“Thank you.”

Amy said with a smile.

“No thank you... you will be great asset to this company.”

Christian sticks his hand out and Amy takes it and shake his hand.

“Thanks.”

“Have a good day Miss Marshall.”

Amy smiles and turns and leaves the office as a cameraman suddenly snaps a picture of Amy.

“If you publish this… please do not let anyone know I was here. I want to surprise people. Ok?”

“ok”

“Send me an electronic copy though...”

Amy pulls out a card from her back pocket.

My email is on there. Thank you.

No problem.

The photographer nodded although a little confused in who she was or even what she was doing there, but shrugged and placed he card in a pocket and continued on as he headed to a meeting.

The scene fades out as Amy smiles at the receptionist before leaving the building and wait for that phone call.

A few days after this meeting, Amy signed her contract on 29th October and the very same day her roster profile was up. It wasn’t until the 11th November at High Stakes 2 supercard that she got her first match, which her first opponent was Cassie Banton and Amy defeated her with ease and the rest is history.

*** End of flashback ***

Climax Control 198
3rd December 2017
San Jose, California

::: London Underground vs. Metal and Punk Connection. ::::

… Mackenzie then follows up with a huge backhand chop to Salco, who is standing in her corner. The shot sends her to the mat. While St. James is turned to look about Jessie, Mackenzie kicks Amy in the face! She was sitting up after the pin and catches a brutal kick to her face.

Simone: London Underground are back in control.

Adams: What are they doing?

Charlotte rolls over and applies a crippler cross face to Amy! Page gets her legs then situates herself over Amy's back. St, James doesn't pay attention to Mackenzie while watching for a tap from Marshall. Amy hits the mat three times to indicate she's had enough.

DING DING DING!

Adams: Snap, Crackle, POP! That manoeuvre is vicious.

Simone: The champions retain here tonight.

Justin: Your winners AND STILL... SCW BOMBSHELL TAG TEAM CHAMPIONS.... LOONNNDDDOOOONNN UNNNDDDERRGGROUND!

“Oops I did another recap of a match… so sue me.”

Minutes after London underground beat Metal and Punk Connection in a hard fought match where it was more of a battle of words than wrestling ability, Amy and Jessie return to the backstage area, where they take stock in what had happened inside the ring.

“I’m sorry about tonight.”

Amy shrugged as she brushed some hair from her face as Jessie shook her head as a camera crew and Scott Oliver appears.

“Ladies...”

“Scott not now”.

Jessie shot a look to Scott.

“Woah... sorry. I just wanted to get thoughts on your match.”

“Our thoughts... if you believe in what London underground said about us... we are just braindead and clueless.”

Amy said with sarcasm, as Jessie frowned a little.

“It was a good match... we fought hard and brought it to them. Just a shame about the outcome.”

“This match was more about their words... what they said more than anything. It was about as close to dirty politics without being an election. They went off about everything... and I can’t fault them though... they went for jugular. But they have no clue what it takes to be single competitors nor who your friends are. For the record Mackenzie and Charlotte... I have known Joshua for god knows how long... he can treat his friends with what he likes. He offered to pay for my honeymoon. My future honeymoon was pretty much paid for... it was just travel etc that wasn’t. But you don’t really care... you just thought you'd poke your nose into our business because you just bitterly jealous that you have no friends beyond you two. Also... something else that triggered me... hall of famers should stay retired? I never fucking retired in the first place you dumb pricks. I will keep on wrestling just to piss your fuckers off.

Also so what about how my promos are styled... if you don’t like them kiss my ass and turn off the tv. I do whatever is comfortable and what is unique... but hey... maybe next time just for you I’ll do something a little bit different ( :-P ).

Tonight, you were the better women... I admit that, however, this match was more based on words that actions in the ring. You may have seen us as easy wins tonight but he next team maybe not be as easy. To be honest I would fear Lowri Moss and Natalie McKinley. “

Amy steps back as Jessie looks at Her and then at the camera and Scott and shrugs. Scott smiles and nods in appreciation and disappears off.

“Feel better for that?”

Jessie asks.

“A little bit... if I went through every single part of their promo... we would be here for days and I’d rather just forget and move on.”

Amy said honestly.

“Fair enough. I am going to head back to the locker room to change before going back to the hotel. After that we are heading out.... want to join us?”

Jessie queried.

“Stupid question really.”

“I know I know... have to ask.”

Jessie smiles as Jake and Shane approach Jessie.

“Catch you guys later.”

“See you later.”

Jessie, Jake and Shane walk off, as the scene soon slowly fades as Amy shakes her head at the result before walking off to find joey and her clothing.

*~*~*~*~*
*~*~*~*~*

:::: *** NEWSFLASH *** ::::

Date: 4th December 2017

~~ SIN CITY WRESTLING STATEMENT! ~~

For the last six years Sin City Wrestling has provided the very best wrestling in Las Vegas, America and around the world with the very best men and women on our roster who have provided many memorable moments and created memorable history.  However, it is with great regret that as from January 2018 the very first show of the year will be our very last, and it’s with heavy heart that we will be closing our door for good.

We like to thank everyone who has been with this company since day one and thank you to those who have graced our ring for the last six years.

Instead of winding down… we are going to build up and go out with a bang.

Please stayed tuned.

Mark Ward and Christian Underwood.

*~*~*~*~*
*~*~*~*~*

Santa Rosa, California
Home of Joey Santino.

The scene opens inside the home of Joey Santino, where we see Amy laying in bed with Joey, as she relaxes and enjoys her days off.  Grabbing her cell phone from the bedside table, she sees a message from Jessie.

Have you seen the news?

Amy frowns and she then check twitter to see a post from Sin City Wrestling linking it to their site. Clicking the link, she reads the post.

“Oh Wow”

Amy sits back as her face saddens.

“What’s up?”

Amy hands her phone to Joey and he reads the news.

“Sorry to hear.”

“Yeah… me too.”

“Are you going to stick with them.”

Joey asks as Amy puts the phone down.

“I will… i am not going to slack off just because a company is folding.  I’ve been in a company or two where the door has been closed with no warning.  Out of a job in an instant, but the good thing about wrestling is anyone is willing to take you on.”

“You going to find another place?”

Joey questions again as Amy takes a moment to think about it.

“I might just enjoy a short break and enjoy married life first… there is no rush to join another company.”

Amy smiles and snuggles close into Joey.

“So what are your plans for today?”

Joey queries.

“Relax and maybe go shopping and maybe breakfast in bed.”

Amy smiles as she nudges Joey, who shakes his head and then climbs out of bed.

“What would you like?”

“pancakes with some fruit and a tea.”

Amy asks.

“Sure thing.”

Joey nods and disappears from the room leaving Amy alone as she picks up her cell phone and ready the news again.  The scene soon fades out as Amy sends a text back to Jessie before laying back and then ready through tweets.

*~*~*~*~*
*~*~*~*~*

*** Flashback *** </Center>

July 26th 2010
Day after Blaze of Glory 3 PPV for Ring of Beauty.

The scene opens in a small hotel the day after Blaze of Glory 3 PPV for the company Ring of beauty in which Amy then competing as Roxxxie had won 1 of 4 brief cases in the championship lottery match.  Roxxxie had spent the evening celebrating the only way she could – Sex and alcohol.  Waking up, Roxxxie rubs her eyes, as she looks over to see an brief case, she smiles, however, soon she was distracted by her cell phone pining a couple of times.

Picking up phone… she looks at the first few messages.

“Congratulations”

“Last night was fun… must do it again.

“Well done on winning a brief case.”

Roxxxie smiles until she sees an email notification with the subject To all Ring of Beauty employee, she then opens her emails to read a message from a bunch of lawyers.

Hello… my name is George Marquez and I work on the behalf of Mendez & Mendez who are the lawyers for Ring of Beauty. Unfortunately, due to unforeseen circumstance and with immediate effect Ring of Beauty will be closed and all assets will be ceased.

We apologies for any inconvenience caused.

Regards

George Marquez.

“Well fuck”

Roxxxie looks across at the brief case and briefly runs her fingers across it, disappointed that she never a chance to find out what she had won nor even a chance at cashing it in.  Grabbing the brief case, Roxxxie threw it in the bin. The scene fades out with Roxxxie ordering room service before heading into the bathroom to shower and wash away the disappointment.

*** End of flashback ***

*~*~*~*~*
*~*~*~*~*

Thursday 14th December 2017
Vlog

It’s sad that we have all these great matches for Climax Control 200 just because the place is closing... where were these people when SCW needed them?  Anyway… I would like to just say thank you to Mark and Christian for giving me the opportunity to joint SCW five years ago… who knew five years on that I would be standing here saying thank you and saying farewell at the same time to those who I’ve called friends and enemies and work colleagues.   Sin City Wrestling will always be in my heart and will always be one of the best companies I have worked for.

Now onto business…

Climax Control 200 I get the opportunity to become number one contender for the World Bombshell Championship for the final supercard January next year.  However, there are four other women in this match… Alice Knight, Mercedes Vargas, Jessie Salco and Kira Phoenix.  So, this should be interesting…

Firstly Alice Knight… this would be our first meeting in SCW and to be honest, I never watched any of your matches and no clue who you are.  All I know about you is that you are some kind of weird hobo chick who is just a little odd.  Bad description but that’s all I got.  But what I do know is that you shouldn’t be in this match because it was out of your league and you are simply not ready for a big girl match like this.  You see Alice… in this match you have two former world bombshell champions and the outcome is simple…. It’s going to be Mercedes or I winning and you just don’t factor into this.

And speaking of Mercedes… you are the one true threat in this match… I am not worried about Kira, I am not worried about Alice and I am certainly not worried about Jessie. This pointless little battle royal will come down to two people… me and you.

But then things will change…  you see Mercedes… you had your chance against Mikah and you fucking blew it and you are going to blow it again in this match and if there is a small chance you get to face Mikah… you are going to fuck it up then.  Sorry Mercedes but Sunday night will be my night… this round of Mercedes vs Amy will go to me and there is nothing you can do.

Next… my friend and tag team partner… Jessie Salco.  I find it interesting that you involved in this match. I know that we can put on good matches… however, I doubt that it will be you and I will be the final two in this battle royal… this isn’t a tag team match, it’s every woman for themselves and I am not sorry if we come face to face inside the ring… and if push comes to shove… I will eliminate you.  You have had too many chances and shots at the bombshell championship... and enough is enough. Sunday night Jessie you won’t be progressing.

And finally, Kira Phoenix…. Congratulations on your debut match… you survived the grips of Twisted Sister… impressive. Not so impressive was the loss and the fact that we heard nothing from you. But this week with a slight sniff of a chance at the Bombshell Title match… you release something. No surprise really… but also no surprise that you are full of confidence and think you can win.   Sorry Kira… but with myself and Mercedes in this match… your chances are very slim, and I am going to make sure that you will have no chance at becoming the number one challenger.  As for this confidence you have… it isn’t going to last long.

Sunday night… Climax Control 200… I will walk away victorious… the supercard in January… I will be face Mikah and I will walk away as the last ever Bombshell champion.

Accomplishments:

2x GRIME Champion (10/07/2021 - 05/12/2021 (154 days)) (20/03/2022 - 15/05/2022 (57 Days)
1x Bombshell Champion
2x Bombshell Roulette Champion
2x Bombshell Internet Champion
3x Bombshell Tag Team Champion
- 1 x w/ Necra Kane
- 2 x w/ Jessie Salco
~ First three time bombshell tag team champion.
~ 2nd ever Bombshell triple crown winner.
~ 1st ever Bombshell Grand Slam Champion.
~ 2015 Woman of the year.
~ 2015 Feud of the Year vs. Roxi Johnson
~ 2015 Match of the Year vs. Roxi Johnson.
~ 2015 Hall Of Fame!
~ 2018 Feud of the year vs Jessie Salco
~
- 2021 Year End Awards: Story of the Year:Masked member Rainbow/minority GRIME owner unmasks to reveal herself as multi-time champion and SCW Hall of Famer Amy Santino