Author Topic: Another easy win coming up  (Read 296 times)

Offline Amy Marshall

• Punk Whore!
  • Match Writers
    • View Profile
    • Amy Santino
Another easy win coming up
« on: November 17, 2017, 07:53:43 PM »
 Monday 13th November 2017
Las Vegas, NV
Home of Amy Marshall.

The scene opens at the home of Amy Marshall, where she recently came back home following spending a week in Santa Rosa shortly after High Stakes in which MPC was successful in beating Motor City Maidens and Angel Clan and becoming the number one contenders to the tag team titles. Having been up already several hours for a quick run and a little bit of yoga…

Amy sat next to Joey, as they discussed a few things until they were interrupted by a text message from the SCW officers, in which Amy found out that she and Jessie were booked against the Angel Clan in a normal tag team match.

“Again!”

“What’s that?”

Joey asked.

“MPC are up against The Angel Clan again… normal tag team match.”

Amy answers Joey’s question.

“Didn’t you face them recently?”

“We did and won. I guess they want Jessie and I fresh for this tag title match against London Underground.”

Amy shrugged.

“You heard from Jessie?”

Joey asked.

“No… but I will contact her in a while to meet up at some point and train and discuss tactics.”

Amy says.

“Good.  Can’t wait to see you have gold around your waist.”

“Me too.”

Amy smiles before continuing.

“I’ve got a few things to do today… you going to be ok here?”

“Yeah. I have some work to do on the laptop.”

“Great.  I’m going to jump into the shower before doing anything else.”

Amy stands to her feet and kisses Joey on the cheek before heading towards the bathroom. The scene fades out with Amy disappearing upstairs, while Joey opens the laptop and begins to do some works.

~*~*~*~
~*~*~*~

Wednesday 15th November 2017
24 HOUR Fitness
6am.

The scene opens inside 24 Hour fitness at 6am, where we see Amy sitting on the mats stretching as she watches a small group getting ready to do Body Pump, although tempted to join in, Amy was getting ready to do her own workout, although she was first waiting on Jessie to arrive and they can work out together and prepare for the tag team match against the Angel Clan.  Standing to her feet, Jessie enters the gym with a smoothie in one hand and her gym bag in the other.

“Morning.”

Amy smiles towards Jessie, as Jessie places her bag down.

“I haven’t been up this early since fighting for the Bombshell Championship.”

Jessie said as she sips on the smoothie.

“Which time?”

Amy shakes her head and rolls her eyes, as Jessie looks over to Amy and says nothing.

“So how we are doing this?”

Jessie queries shrugging off the snide remark from Amy.

“I thought we just work out together as normal and maybe in a few days do a little bit of sparring.”

Amy suggested as she grabs her water and towel and moves towards the treadmills, while Jessie shrugs and moves to the mats and stretches first.

“Sure…but why do we need to train against the Angel Clan? We have beaten then once already before.”

Jessie asks as begins to stretch out of her legs, as Amy lightly jogs on the treadmill.

“Because the Angel Clan are still dangerous, and we can’t get too complacent.  We need to focus regardless and not slip up no matter how many opportunities we get.”

Amy continues jogging, as Jessie stands to her feet and moves to the weights and begins to work out. The scene fades out on Jessie and Amy working out with the group in the background working hard on the Body Pump class.

~*~*~*~
~*~*~*~

17th November 2017
MPC Vlog

” I am already bored of facing the Angel Clan… we kicked their asses at Climax Control 190 but Jessie and i enjoy kicking angel clan’s ass... and again at high stakes and we will enjoy it even more this Sunday. Frankly we will show why we should be getting our title shot now and not wait around for it.

Angel Clan are joke... i mean not on mcm levels of jokes but a joke none the less. We have beaten them... we have showed why they are nothing without Lucy Seraphina. Melanie and Athena... you need to do something... because right now you are merely cannon fodder for MPC.

You are no threat to us... the biggest threat in the tag team division is the division dying because London Underground have done nothing memorable since winning the tag titles. Unworthy champions with less than memorable names.

Sunday night...this little warm up match will prov3 that we are ready to step back up to the top rung of that ladder and take what rightfully belongs to us and SCW.

MPC will reign again.”

“So, the Modern-Day Crusader has seen fit to book me and Amy against The Angel Clan in a match that would’ve been a dream match if Lucy Seraphina was still around but alas, we haven’t heard anything from her in years and now we’re fighting Melanie and Athena instead! What was it that I said back at High Stakes VII? The thing that we both agreed on Amy? Oh yeah, that Athena is the weak link in the current incarnation of the Angel Clan and she’ll prove to be their downfall again!”

“Melanie, we both know that I have all the respect in the world for you and the other members of the Angel Clan but if your daughter inherited anything when you gave birth to her, it definitely wasn’t your wrestling talent! Me and Amy have gold in our sights and we’re not going to let you get in our way of winning the Tag Team Titles again, I pinned you at High Stakes VII to win the Triple Threat Tag Team Match and you know what they say, those who fail to learn from history are doomed to repeat it!”

“And that brings us to the weak link in an otherwise stronger than ever Angel Clan, yes Athena, I’m talking about you and I don’t know how or why your already old enough to wrestle or what bullshit your mom fed you to convince you to follow her back to SCW but me and Amy are going to give you a reality check come Sunday, it doesn’t matter if it’s in black and white, red and green or whatever fucking color the Modern Day Crusader decides this week’s show to be broadcast in because we’re going to beat you black and blue!”

“At the end of the day, me and Amy are heading towards the first Supercard of 2018 with the SCW Bombshell Tag Team Titles in our sights and there’s no other team on the roster today who will stop us from doing just that! As for our match against the London Underground, well we’ll cross that bridge when we come to it but when we do Melanie can watch from her daughter’s bedside at the hospital as we win the SCW Bombshell Tag Titles whilst wondering “why did I bring her in to begin with”? This is the Metal and Punk Connection signing off!”

Accomplishments:

2x GRIME Champion (10/07/2021 - 05/12/2021 (154 days)) (20/03/2022 - 15/05/2022 (57 Days)
1x Bombshell Champion
2x Bombshell Roulette Champion
2x Bombshell Internet Champion
3x Bombshell Tag Team Champion
- 1 x w/ Necra Kane
- 2 x w/ Jessie Salco
~ First three time bombshell tag team champion.
~ 2nd ever Bombshell triple crown winner.
~ 1st ever Bombshell Grand Slam Champion.
~ 2015 Woman of the year.
~ 2015 Feud of the Year vs. Roxi Johnson
~ 2015 Match of the Year vs. Roxi Johnson.
~ 2015 Hall Of Fame!
~ 2018 Feud of the year vs Jessie Salco
~
- 2021 Year End Awards: Story of the Year:Masked member Rainbow/minority GRIME owner unmasks to reveal herself as multi-time champion and SCW Hall of Famer Amy Santino