Author Topic: Angel Clan Vs Metal & Punk Connection Vs MCM  (Read 1194 times)

Offline Mark Ward

• Not just a boss, THE boss
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Hot Stuff Mark Ward
Angel Clan Vs Metal & Punk Connection Vs MCM
« on: October 15, 2017, 06:12:39 PM »
 Post all roleplays for this match here.
One RP per week per team. 5000 word limit

Good luck!
>

Blessed is he who in the name of charity and goodwill shepherds the weak through the valley of darkness, for he is truly his brothers keeper and the finder of lost children. And I will strike down upon thee with great vengeance and furious anger, those who attempt to poison and destroy my brothers. And you will know my name is the LORD, when I lay my vengeance upon thee

*NOTE: No longer giving feedback, if you wasn't good enough, you wouldn't be here.
No longer doing show reviews, I already know we're that damn good!

Offline Amy Marshall

• Punk Whore!
  • Match Writers
    • View Profile
    • Amy Santino
« Reply #1 on: October 21, 2017, 06:41:03 PM »
 {{{TWO WEEKS AGO}}}

Climax Control 193
8th October 2017
Brisbane, Australia.

…She grabs Diamond by the head as she lifts her up, whipping her in the ropes as she runs to the other side and comes off the ropes with a Springboard Cross Body Block off the ropes. But Diamond sucks up the pain of her shoulder, catches Crystal and delivers a Samoan Drop. Quickly getting to her feet, she points towards Crystal as the fans cheer her on and she goes for her patented Standing Corkscrew Moonsault finisher.

Simone: Voodoo Rain!!!

ONE!

TWO!

THREE!

DING DING DING!

Justin: The winner of the match and the new number one contender for the Bombshell Internet Championship!! Diamond!!!!

am I surprised at the outcome… NO.  am I cut up and pissed off at the result… NO…. I doubt anyone else is surprised at the result of the match… Let’s face the truth… there no surprise that someone out of The Fallen wins a match.   They are simply unbeatable, and no-one can compete against them.  Congratulations Diamond on a well fought match and well-earned victory. Wish you all the best in that next step.

~*~*~*~
~*~*~*~

10th October 2017
Brisbane Airport, Brisbane, Australia.

The scene opens in Brisbane Airport, where we see the terminal busy filled with people waiting to board flights to a local and international destinations, while others waited for people disembark from incoming planes. As the camera pans around we see Amy sitting with Joey with a tablet in hand as they caught up with the news about the fires in California.

“Have you heard anything from your friends yet?”

Amy queried.

“I haven’t... it’s frustrating that I’m here and they are home enduring this hell.”

“Don’t stress over it... just go and help them the best you can.”

Amy comforts Joey.

**FLIGHT QF237 TO LAX IS NOW BOARDING. **

Joey looks over to the information boards and then at the clock.

“Are you going to be fine here?”

Joey asks.

“Of course, I’m going to be fine. I’m more worried about you.”

Amy squeezed Joey’s hand as Joey smiled and shook his head.

“Don’t be... don’t want you to fret over what’s happening at home. Just prepare for your any matches coming your way.

**FLIGHT QF993 TO .... IS NOW BOARDONG**

“I guess we have to part ways now.”

Amy shrugs.

“Yeah. See you soon?”

Joey queries.

“Don’t worry... you focus on what’s happening at home and we can talk via face time etc...”

Amy smiles as she and joey stand to their feet.

“Catch you soon.”

Joey smiles and plants a kiss on Amy before hugging her.

“Bye Hun.”

Amy smiles as she grabs his bags and heads towards the flight departure lounge, as Amy picks up her own bags and heads toward where her flight is departing. The scene soon fades out on the large departure lounge.

~*~*~*~
~*~*~*~

19th October 2017
Vlog
Melbourne, Victoria, Australia.

First off... this would be match 100 for sin city wrestling. In those 100 matches i have done more than i can ever imagine and broken records. So, my 100th match for sin city wrestling is a tag team match to determine a number one contender for the tag titles. Not exactly a glamorous 100th match... but it’s a match which i hope brings success.

So, this match.... Angel Clan and Motor City Maidens

I am going to address the Motor City Maidens first… a first-time meeting between Allison and myself, however, there is the oh so familiar face of Stephanie Sullivan… a friend and former tag team partner from years ago.   So, I should know how Stephanie works inside the ring right?  Well I suppose people can change and from what I have seen this far… Stephanie you have changed… but I don’t know if it’s in a good way or a bad way… however, this cheerleader little gimmick you have going with Allison is REALLY annoying.

I can think of far better ones but hey if it works for you then whatever.  Now your debut against The Fallen went as expected… they won, and as usual people put up a fight but the inevitable happens.  So not quite a debut you wanted but the thing is your second match will not grant you a win either.

Stephanie I know you and I know how you wrestle… it may have been years since our last meeting, but leopards never change their spots not matter how much they try and Stephanie friends or not… you and Allison have no chance against myself and Jessie.

Do you realise Steph… that Jessie is a far far better tag team partner than you ever were… more successful and a better friend and better tag partner and better person to hang out with.  Sorry Stephanie but you and Allison have no chance in this match.

Jessie and I will come out on top.

You hear that Angel Clan…

It wasn’t too long ago that we last faced off and nothing has changed since… we have barely seen you inside the ring you and your daughter.  This will only favour myself and Jessie and perhaps Stephanie and Allison Sullivan.  You need to get inside the ring more and make a name… you have been too quiet and that will be your downfall in this match.

It appears that there is no challenges for myself and Jessie… it appears that the Metal and Punk Connection will go onto face either The Fallen or London Underground.

I guess I have to say good luck to you but why should I wish you luck… when we will be walking out of this match winners.

Now something from Jessie.

Amy steps back and Jessie moves into camera view.

"So, they put me back in the Tag Team Division whilst Mikah stinks up the Main Event again, anyone else getting a sense of De Ja Vu? Oh that's right, this is the same shit they pulled last year whilst another undersing blonde Bombshell got a shot at the World Bombshell Championship! At least I can say that Mikah earned her shot, but it doesn't matter, I'll still give this Triple Threat Tag Match my all!"

"The Angel Clan, it's been a while hasn't it Melanie? I don't know what the deal is with your daughter already being old enough to wrestle and to be frank, I don't give a shit, I know we'll put on a hell of a match one way or another but in the end the Metal and Punk Connection will reign supreme!"

"And as for the Motor City Maidens, first off, who? I know Amy's familiar with them but this is the first time I've heard of them and yet they are in contention for a Tag Title Shot, if that doesn't say it all about the state of the tag team division then I don't know what will be me and Amy will send them packing back to the Motor City!"

"The bosses are so desperate to breathe life into the Tag Team Division that they willing to revive old tag teams to do it, I'm half expecting the Tattooed Goddesses and Azz n Class to come out of the woodwork next but in the meantime me and Amy will win this tag match in no time flat, hope you’re ready for a fight Angel Clan and Motor City Maidens? You are in for a hell of a welcoming committee!"

The scene fades out with Jessie and Amy walking out of view.
Accomplishments:

2x GRIME Champion (10/07/2021 - 05/12/2021 (154 days)) (20/03/2022 - 15/05/2022 (57 Days)
1x Bombshell Champion
2x Bombshell Roulette Champion
2x Bombshell Internet Champion
3x Bombshell Tag Team Champion
- 1 x w/ Necra Kane
- 2 x w/ Jessie Salco
~ First three time bombshell tag team champion.
~ 2nd ever Bombshell triple crown winner.
~ 1st ever Bombshell Grand Slam Champion.
~ 2015 Woman of the year.
~ 2015 Feud of the Year vs. Roxi Johnson
~ 2015 Match of the Year vs. Roxi Johnson.
~ 2015 Hall Of Fame!
~ 2018 Feud of the year vs Jessie Salco
~
- 2021 Year End Awards: Story of the Year:Masked member Rainbow/minority GRIME owner unmasks to reveal herself as multi-time champion and SCW Hall of Famer Amy Santino

Offline Jessie Salco

• SCW's Heavy Metal Bombshell
  • Match Writers
    • View Profile
    • Jessie Salco
« Reply #2 on: October 27, 2017, 10:42:25 PM »
 RP Title: “It’s a long way to the top.”

The last Supercard of the Year was this Sunday as High Stakes VII was set to take place in Melbourne, Australia and among the matches was a Triple Threat Tag Team Match between the Angel Clan (Melanie and Athena Gabrielle), the Motor City Maidens (Allison and Stephanie Sullivan) and the only team to not feature relatives and the focus of this promo the Metal and Punk Connection (Jessie Salco and Amy Marshall) where the winners would be granted a Tag Team Title match against the winners of the Tag Title Match between The Fallen and London Underground, it has been a long time since the original Metal and Punk Connection tandem of Jessie and Amy teamed up for a match and even longer since they’ve held tag team gold but can Jessie and Amy end that?

Eureka Skydeck, Melbourne Australia
October 25th, 2017, 18:00pm

What better way to end a tour of Australia than being in one of the tallest buildings in Melbourne? Well, maybe it’s not so great if you’re scared of heights (something I had to ask the camera crew before we left the hotel) but regardless we’re here at the Eureka Skydeck.

And by we, I mean me, Jake, Shane and Amy, I suggested this trip out to Amy after we had finished our training by pointing out that there were only a few days left in the tour so we may as well see the sites, something she agreed with and as for the boys? Well they would’ve come with me one way or another so that’s that.

I know I should be more focused on the Triple Threat Tag Team Match at High Stakes between me and Amy, The Angel Clan and the Motor City Maidens but as Amy pointed out when we met up for training this morning they’ve been strangely quiet ever since Melanie lost her Roulette Title Match to Sam Marlowe a few weeks ago, I don’t mind since I don’t like watching other people’s promos just to get ammo for my own promo but on the other hand, what’s there for me and Amy to say during the trash talk segment without treading old ground?

I’ll save you the trouble, nothing, but as much as I want that elusive World Bombshell Title Reign a title shot’s a title shot especially if it helps me build myself back up to the top of the card.

“Man, what a view!” Jake commented as he walked up to the window that was facing the long-ass staircase that we had just climbed, being a former army guy, those steps weren’t a problem for Jake but Shane on the other hand? “I think I can see all of Melbourne from up here!”

“And I think I see a bench with my name on it!” Shane said in between deep breaths before sitting down in the bench in question. “You’d think they’d have elevators for the disabled and lazy.”

“If they did, we didn’t see any.” I responded with a shrug and Amy nodded in response. “Still, this is a hell of a view, and a kickass backdrop for our promo, right Amy?”

“I couldn’t agree more if I tried.” Amy responded with a grin as she looked over the landscape with me and Jake, Shane joined us once he caught his breath and we all looked over the view. “And to think, if you had won the Number 1 Contender’s Match a few weeks ago you could’ve made a “Top of the World ma” reference.”

“Don’t remind me.” I responded as I rolled my eyes. “Right now, I’m just hoping that whoever wins the Queen and King for a Day Ladder Matches decide to book me in a title match against Mercedes or Mikah, then again most of the competitors in those matches are new guys and I’m not that familiar with them yet so it’s a long shot to say the least.”

“And that’s if we lose our match at High Stakes.” Amy pointed out and I nodded in agreement. “Then again, considering how quiet they’ve been I doubt they’ll put up much of a fight.”

“Don’t forget, I’ve trained with the Angel Clan and I know that they don’t half-ass anything.” I responded as I folded my arms. “The Motor City Maidens on the other hand? Are they even in Melbourne?”

“If they are I haven’t seen them.” Amy responded with a shrug before our conversation was cut off by the boys doing a quick stretch and a yawn.

“If you girls want to do your promo, go ahead.” Jake commented before motioning to Shane. “We’re going to have a look around the Skydeck, text us when you’re done?” Jake asked and I nodded in response before the boys walked off, me and Amy exchanged grins before turning to the camera and making sure that the city was in view of the camera.

“It’s a hell of a view huh? Me and Amy are up here on top of the world, well not literally but after we win the Triple Threat Tag Team Match against The Angel Clan and the Motor City Maidens this Sunday at High Stakes VII we’ll certainly be on top of the world, won’t we Amy?” I asked and Amy nodded in agreement. “Unfortunately, we don’t have that much to say because quite frankly our opponents haven’t had much to say, or anything for that matter, but that doesn’t mean we’re going to be as quiet as they’ve been, right Amy?”

Amy nodded in agreement before stepping forward.

“So, a week one has come and gone and nothing from our opponents has been released, I don’t know if I should be pleased about this… or maybe feel insulted that our opponents can’t be even bothered to release something about the match. Whatever the case, it’s all about what happens inside the ring coming Sunday. Sunday Jessie and I will become number one contenders to the Bombshell Tag Team titles to whoever wins the main match. But the thing is… when none of your opponents have said anything it’s hard to make comments regarding your match. But just sometimes you must say screw it… so screw it.”

Once Amy said her piece I stepped forward.

“First up on the chopping block are my old friends in the Angel Clan, ever since this match was announced, me and Amy have agreed on two things regarding Melanie and Athena, that they are the biggest threats in this match and that Athena is the weakest link in the match! It’s like the old saying goes, you’re only as strong as your weakest link and Athena is a damn weak link! I respect the hell out of Melanie and the Angel Clan in general but that won’t stop us from winning!”

I nodded to Amy and she stepped forward.

“The Angel Clan… the biggest threat of the match in my opinion but as I have stated many times that Athena is the weakest link of the match… she may be part of the “famous” Angel Clan but doesn’t mean she was born with talent like her mother or the rest of the family. Athena, you are going to be singled out and beaten down… and Melanie there is nothing you can do about it. The Angel clan are going to win nothing from this match because you chose your daughter who has no wrestling ability to be your partner. The Angel Clan loss will be on Melanie’s head.”

Once Amy had said her piece I stepped forward.

“And as for the Motor City Maidens, again, who? I know the Tag Team Division has been suffering as of late but you couldn’t find another established tag team for this match? I’d almost suggest the Mean Girls because beating them up never gets old but it looks like Celeste is gone for good, Mercedes is too busy stinking up the Main Event with Mikah and Veronica has disappeared ever since Valora humiliated her! Anyway, the Maidens may have been chanting Let Us In for weeks now and how that got them in contention for a title shot I have no idea but what I do know is that you’ll be wishing that the next time your let in is because you brought a ticket!”

I nodded to Amy as she stepped forward to say her piece on the maidens and to set up the wrap up.

“Now… Motor City Maidens…There is nothing else I can say about you… other than you are nothing more than a couple of posing cheerleaders with the most basic of wrestling ability. This let us in chant is damned annoying but hey if gets you places then whatever. But the Motor City Maiden are also going to win fuck all... and it isn’t just because they are cheerleaders and I know how Stephanie works and wrestles but because the Metal and Punk Connection are better than you.”

Amy said before grinning.

“Metal and Punk connection are going to run straight through everyone… we are going to leave this match as number one contenders and we are going to face off against the tag team champions and beat them too. Metal and Punk Connection will once more dominate the tag team division.”

She nodded to me and I stepped forward to wrap things up.

“They say silence is golden but I learned a long time ago that that doesn’t apply to wrestling, actions speak a hell of a lot louder than words in this business and whilst the Motor City Maidens have been very vocal about being let in, that’s as vocal as they’ve been, and the Angel Clan? They maybe Angels but they’ll need a deal with the devil to get through this match in one piece! At the end of the day it’s like Amy said, at High Stakes VII we are going to dominate the tag team division again and maybe even add a third Tag Title Reign along the way but in the end, the metal and punk connection will reign supreme!”

We walked off to find the boys as the scene fades.