Author Topic: Familiar face from the past.  (Read 278 times)

Offline Amy Marshall

• Punk Whore!
  • Match Writers
    • View Profile
    • Amy Santino
Familiar face from the past.
« on: September 29, 2017, 08:04:29 PM »
 26th September 2017
Wellington, NZ
InterContinental Wellington Hotel

The scene opens on a Tuesday morning, where we see Amy sitting relaxing on the sofa after a morning of training. Behind her is the beautiful scenery of the Wellington Coast that she had just run not too long ago.  Sitting back, she grabs her cell phone and looks at the text message that she received and noticed that she was facing off against Evie Baang and the newcomer Valora Thomas, but as she scrolls down further she notices another match and a familiar name…

TAG TEAM MATCH
THE FALLEN (Raynin and Gothika) vs MOTOR CITY MAIDENS (Allison and Stephanie Sullivan)</Center>

“It can’t be?”

Amy says out loud frowning, as Joey enters the hotel room after having a swim in the hotel swimming pool.

“What’s up?”

Joey asks as he places a towel down on the sofa and sits down.

“Quite possibly a ghost from the past.”

“Allison or Stephanie?”

“Stephanie… it’s been a while since I’ve seen or heard from her.”

Amy swipes her finger across the screen to view Stephanie’s profile before pressing backwards and then dials the last known number on her cell phone for Stephanie.  It rings a few times before going to an automated answer machine as Amy waits for the beep.

“Hi Stephanie… I don’t know if this is your number still but if it is… meet me in a few days in Auckland. I’ll text a location. Bye.”

Amy hangs up and then stands to her feet.

“Well?”

“No answer… I doubt even she has still the same number. It’s been like five or more years since we spoke or seen each other.”

“Auckland is a good place for a reunion.”

“Yeah.”

Amy nods as she moves to the bed and grabs her lap top.

“Shower?”

“No you go ahead… I’m going to do a trip down memory lane.”

“Alright.”

Joey shrugs and disappears into the bathroom. The scene fades out on Amy tapping away on her laptop as she searches for past matches and promo’s.

{{Flashback}}

July 22nd 2012
Picture Perfect
New Championship Wrestling

:::: Amy’s final match for New Championship Wrestling ::::

{Amy manages to Kickout at the last moment, as she looks around surprised at the audacity of Mercedes. Amy quickly rolls away and get to her feet, where she once more grabs Mercedes and pulls her to her feet, where Amy whips Mercedes into the ropes and as she rebounds back Amy goes for the Bad Girl, but Mercedes blocks it.}

{As Amy hits the mat, Mercedes drops down and grabs Amy’s legs dragging her to the centre of ring, where she set up for the Red Peril II (Stryker Lock/Reverse figure four leg lock) and locks it in}

{Amy writhes around in pain, as she tries to escape, however, with little luck as Amy shakes her head as tears began to fall down her face as she taps out.}

Eric Hardy: Amy has to tap as she has nowhere to go and she looks absolutely distraught about it.

{Mercedes unhooks her legs from Amy before standing to her feet, as the referee raises Mercedes’ arm in victory.}

{Mercedes looks down and helps Amy to her feet, where she raises Amy’s arms as Amy wipes the tears from her face and smiles as she lets go of Mercedes’ arm and takes a bow.}

Eric Hardy: That’s nice of Mercedes as she raises Amy’s arm.

Kelly Knite: Amy had hoped to go out with a win, but she has to be proud that she tired her hardest against an awesome opponent.

After the match, where Amy wondered through the halls, where everyone gave their commiserations on her loss to Mercedes but also wished her luck in what she was planning to do next.  Entering the locker room, Amy sat down and took a moment to soak in what happened and what is next for her.  As she sat back in a seat her cell phone rings, which forces Amy up and rummages in her bag and pulls out her cell phone.

STEPH SULLIVAN

“Hi stranger”

Amy answer, although she hadn’t seen Stephanie in quite a while, she still considered her a friend and vice versa.

“Hey… how are you feeling?”

Steph asks as Amy takes a moment to think about the answer.

“Good… really good.  How is motherhood?”

Amy asks.

“Loving it… though not the sleepless nights.”

“I’m glad you are happy.”

Amy says.

“Me too… now… what are your plans after NCW?”

Steph asks.

“I don’t really know. Have a break and focus on me and focus on 3X.”

“Good plan.  I better get going… I just want to see how you were.”

“Thanks.”

“No problem… see you around.”

“You too.”

The scene fades out with Amy hanging up on the final conversation that was had between Stephanie and herself.

{{End of Flashback}}

~*~*~*~
~*~*~*~

29th September 2017
Auckland, NZ
The Boathouse Café & Bar

Meet me at the Boathouse Café & Bar 29th Sept @ 2:45

The scene opens outside of The Boathouse Café and Bar, where we see Amy sitting alone one on the wooden benches, where she sips on a Monteith’s Apple cider as she takes in the Auckland scenery across the away from her as she sits and waits for her desired visitor.

Placing the cider back down onto the wood table, Amy checks her cell phone for the time before placing it back down.

“Am I late?”

Amy turns and looks up and see the familiar face of Stephanie Sullivan.

“No… no you are not.”

Amy stands to her feet and comes face to face with Steph who she hadn’t see in about 5 or 6 years.

“Long time no see.”

“yeah…. I didn’t think you got my messages.”

Amy says shaking her head before taking a seat, which Steph follows and sits down on the other side of the table.

“I did… I was kind of expecting them. Especially since we are going to be working in the same company again.  But you look well and engaged.”

Steph looks Amy over and soon spots the ring.

“Thank you.  And yeah… I’m getting married in December.”

“Who is the lucky person?”

“His name is Joey… he isn’t a wrestler more a businessman and surfer.”

“Interesting combo.  But it’s nice to see you happy and successful.”

Steph said with a warm smile.

“Thank you…. How is your kid?”

Amy frowns a little.

“She good.  Growing up fast and too quickly.”

Steph beams over her not so little one.

“Good to hear.  So what made you come to SCW with your sister?”

Amy queries as she drinks down some more cider.

“Make a name and kick some ass.”

“And with Crystal no doubt.”

Amy raises her eyebrows.

“She isn’t that bad and with her experience… we can rise to the top.”

Steph says with a twinkle in her eye.

“Good luck against The Fallen…. Even Jessie and I and every other tag team have issues with them.”

“We aren’t any other tag team… we can and we will beat them.”

Steph says with now fire in her eyes, as Amy smirks and shakes her head.

“Good luck in that case. Do you want to drink or something to eat?”

Amy asks.

“I’m good thanks. It was just a quick visit and catch up. I need to head back and get stuff sorted with Allison.”

“Ok… thanks for coming though.”

Amy smiles, with Steph returning a smile back before standing to her feet.

“No problem and it was good seeing you again.”

Steph smiles before placing a hand on Amy’s shoulder and then walking away leaving Amy alone at the table.  Amy watches Stephanie walk away before turning to her cider on the table, where she drains the rest of it down and sits forward and lets out a small sigh before grabbing her cell phone and taking a picture of the view in front of her. The scene soon fades out as a waitress comes out and takes Amy’s empty glass for which Amy orders another.

~*~*~*~
~*~*~*~

Vlog.

Back to the grind and I made a comment a few days ago about who could kick the hardest between Devona, Valora Thomas and myself and we kind of get to see this as Valora, Evie and myself face off in a triple threat match…. Now before everyone gets excited I practice Muay Thai and know many of the moves etc… but I have never used it in competition wrestling or otherwise.   So maybe this will be the first time I will use them and see how I fair against someone who’s moves are mostly MMA based.

So before I get down to business… I want to address Mercedes Vargas and her win last week…

First off congratulations in beating Polly… secondly you are proudly going around now boasting that you are the first nine-time champion… congrats you are one title better than me. I guess it eats you up that much that someone like me had won more titles than you and that I’m a hall of famer and is the first ever grand slam champion in SCW…   at least you aren’t bitter about it… right.  I guess I just have to start getting my ass into gear and find a title win and shit on your new-found accolade.

Now back to the reason we here.

Valora Thomas welcome to Sin City Wrestling and to the greatest bombshell division around and with some of the best female wrestlers in the world. Now that i have dispensed with the niceties... congratulation on a successful debut against Veronica Taylor... but here is the thing... it’s not hard to beat her even a trained monkey can beat that talentless hack. So don’t get too excited over that.

Now... I have never been inside the ring with someone who has MMA moves... I mean Devona has some MMA based moves in her arsenal but the rest are all wrestling. But you… most of your moves is MMA or close to MMA and very little wrestling, which this could hinder you especially in a three-way match.

But I guess because you are a world champion somewhere else… it doesn’t faze you and you are used to it.

You see Valora… this is Sin City Wrestling and you have yet to come across me and any other woman in this division.  Your moves may or may not work in this division… although they may have kind of worked against Veronica… but she isn’t relevant enough.  But the thing isn’t you have face the likes of me, Evie, Mercedes and others… we can stop you, I can stop you.

Sunday night… I am going to stop you with my own wrestling moves and Muay Thai moves… I am going to trades all shots with you and in the end I am going to end up on top.  I am going to win this match…  sorry Valora but your dream start is going to come crashing down.

And to Evie Baang… do you realise that it’s been two months since we last squared off against each at other and in those two months… you lost the bombshell championship to Polly fucking Playtime… but in turn she lost to Mercedes Vargas… so everything is ok in the world-ish.

But the thing is… last time we met... you won and I lost… I don’t know if it was the pressure of the situation at the time where the bombshell championship was on the line, but this time around with no pressure and nothing on the line but pride and the chance to climb up the ladder.

I hope you are ready Evie… because unlike you and unlike Valora… I need to climb back up that ladder before it’s been far far too long without a title around my waist.  And perhaps like Valora I am going to use my Muay Thai moves so be prepared for a world of pain.

Good luck Evie… you are certainly going to need it.

Accomplishments:

2x GRIME Champion (10/07/2021 - 05/12/2021 (154 days)) (20/03/2022 - 15/05/2022 (57 Days)
1x Bombshell Champion
2x Bombshell Roulette Champion
2x Bombshell Internet Champion
3x Bombshell Tag Team Champion
- 1 x w/ Necra Kane
- 2 x w/ Jessie Salco
~ First three time bombshell tag team champion.
~ 2nd ever Bombshell triple crown winner.
~ 1st ever Bombshell Grand Slam Champion.
~ 2015 Woman of the year.
~ 2015 Feud of the Year vs. Roxi Johnson
~ 2015 Match of the Year vs. Roxi Johnson.
~ 2015 Hall Of Fame!
~ 2018 Feud of the year vs Jessie Salco
~
- 2021 Year End Awards: Story of the Year:Masked member Rainbow/minority GRIME owner unmasks to reveal herself as multi-time champion and SCW Hall of Famer Amy Santino