Author Topic: Fabalous gatekeeper  (Read 341 times)

Offline Lament Broom

• View Profile
    • Veronica Taylor
Fabalous gatekeeper
« on: September 22, 2017, 09:45:03 PM »
 The scene opens up right outside of what looks like an old-school castle with a giant gate on the outside it does have pieces missing out of the wall and green beginning to grow all over the rest of it. Outside of the gate is none other than the First Class Mean Girl herself Veronica Taylor. As she is dressed to the nines  as always in a black dress ,black high heel pumps, black sunglasses, and a black gucci handbag slung over her shoulder.  As the arrogant Mean Girl soon begins to speak in her normal arrogant tone.

Veronica Taylor: Ugh you know something I have become something a gate keeper around her? I mean every new person who do they give them first to prove themselves to get their feet wet in the pool? Why the most fabulous woman in SCW ever! None other than Veronica Taylor like is this the only role? Ugh I am not a gate keeper I am so beyond this.  Like really, just a gatekeeper do they forget who I am? I am Veronica Taylor and I should be treated better than this.

Veronica rolls her eyes making her point without saying any more about it. She then does an arrogant flick her hair. As she soon begins to speak in her normal arrogant tone.

Veronica Taylor: But you know what? I am thinking about it and don't mind slamming the gate shut. See this caste might be run down just like the bombshells divison looks besdies me of course.  Because tonight I welcome new girl someone who quite franky is not fit to even face someone who needs to be outside the castle and someone who I am going to slam the gates shut Valora Thomas, I mean she is hyped as the newest star of the bombshells like oh my god shut up please! Because tonight she gets a nice welcoming gift the chance to lose to  me.

Veronica holds her hand on her heart in a fake concerned.

Veronica Taylor: I mean don't worry I won't take to hard on you, after all, how could someone like you measure up to me? The answer is you don't and you can't you can come in with whatever skills you have and you might indeed be the future but that future does not begin at Climax Control begins your makeover happens this Sunday Night sorry bout it.