Author Topic: Again with this?  (Read 366 times)

Offline Lament Broom

• View Profile
    • Veronica Taylor
Again with this?
« on: August 10, 2017, 10:47:13 AM »
 You know something Amy Jane I have faced you numerous times and I do mean numerous. I have beaten you and you have beaten me but you know something that won't matter come this Sunday understand me? Those times in the past won't matter because basics come and go but Mean Girls live forever and I am the meanest of the Mean Girls face facts. See I don't know what happened to Romania or wherever you are from but in the United states we have social rules. Rules, I will teach you and I will speak slowly so you can understand okay?

Rule one its the popular people the pretty people who make the rules. See I don't know where your from its probably some backwards town in some backwards country but this is America hunty and this is Veronica Taylor's turf.  So get ready for your make over which leads us to rule number two.

Rule two Don't think for one second you know how to accessorize because I have seen you running around here with stuff from Dollar Tree and Walmart. So yeah the third rate third world purses do not count for anything. And that is going to lead you into rule number three.

Rule three Basics don't belong in the ring with world famous first class bombshells like myself. That's self-evident I have held numerous titles around here and you? Well you couldn't hold my Gucci handbag.  Like no really I don't want your basicness all over it. And finally rule four to suriving the mean world of the bombshells.

Rule Four Don't mess with Veronica Freakin Taylor and tonight you are going to learn that first hand when I walk into that ring and humiliate you. But don't worry I heard the cricus was hiring and you would fit right in sorry bout it.
« Last Edit: August 10, 2017, 10:51:48 AM by Lament Broom »