Author Topic: A Storyline Line Gone Wrong  (Read 340 times)

Offline Wong Fai Hung

• A Shaolin Monk
  • Match Writers
    • View Profile
A Storyline Line Gone Wrong
« on: July 28, 2017, 11:20:54 PM »
 A storyline line gone wrong

Song being sent to China while the Elders laid out the attack on Jon Dough had gone well for everyone involved. Ratings went up a bit, fans were talking about Eyesnsane making his move to the Bad Boys as well as Matt Spears winning the briefcase.

Alana made sure Song was not to be booked. She then had to make sure Matt Spears match would go one before The Elders vs Unholy Alliance. The attack worked out to perfection. Yet there was one thing no one saw coming. Always sending Song away to China do the dirty work had started to taken its toll on her relationship with Ashley. This trip was the final straw. What was suppose to be a great wrestling angle turn into a real life situation.  

After some time back in the states Song had her talk with Ashley. The two understood that the back and forth to China was a bit much. It was bad enough the two were always apart given their busy work schedules. Two wrestlers from different companies having their shows at different parts of the world made is tough for them. Ashley took time off to Join Song on the boat cruise only to all this to take place.

---------------------------

July 20 2017
L.A. Song’s House
Off Camera

Song is seen in the kitchen writing a letter as she drinks some tea. She could have just called or texted but Song wanted to show that this meant a lot to her and a letter, the old fashion way was the way to go about it.

Song takes a sip of her tea before she begins to write...

“Hello Ashley.

I am sending you a letter to be different as who sends letters nowadays right? Well I wanted to let you know that there were a few things I wanted to tell you at when we had dinner but I didn’t want the break up to get awkward.”

Song stops her a second, taking another sip of her tea to gather her thoughts. She places the cup on the table while taking a deep breath. She goes back to writing...

“The truth is, I never wanted us to break up, but before we go there. I wasn’t sure if I wanted a girlfriend after you know. But you and I clicked so well that it felt so right. That for the first time I was happy, I mean truly happy. You never bullshitted me, you always kept it real with me. You made me feel sexy, something I never felt before. You made me feel wanted. This is also something I never felt before.”

Song drinks the rest of her tea. She gets up to take her cup to the other side of the kitchen where the stove is at. She pours herself more tea. Taking a sip then adding more before taking her seat to continue writing.

“You were my first and it was amazing!! You are amazing, not just in the Bedroom but overall as a person. We were great in every sense of the word… well until the Dojo got involved. The first time I went to China it wasn’t so bad as you went to Florida to be with friends. This time thou, well I was upset as you were. They send me there and kep me there with no rhyme or reason.

Well I have since found out why I was there and at least wanted you to know. I lost you over a stupid wrestling storyline. You see babe, (Yeah I said it, deal with it. *Kisses* he-he) They were done with Jon Dough and The Elders felt had I known about it I would have stopped it. I would have blown their plan sort of say. So to make sure everything went to plan I was sent to China.”

Song stops to think for a moment as she senses herself but to tear up.

“I… I didn’t think this would be a issue but with you being busy with HKW and them sending me to China, plus you knew that I was going to ask for more matches in SCW. So all in all we were drifting apart. You nor I wanted that but it started to happen. You are right, it’s better to end it now then make it worse and start to hate each other over it.

Not only are you 100% but knowing that if we would have stayed together, then we would have gone from friends, to lovers, to enemies and in the long run I would have regretted that. “

Song takes another sip of tea as she begins to sniffle.

“I tell you this as I cried my eyes out that night to sleep. It was then that it hit me, Ashley the reason for this letter is because I owe this. I owe you the truth. The truth is, I love you, I always have.”

A tear drop flows down Song’s left eye as she stops to take a moment.

“When I was with that person you were around and yes I gained a crush for you but you saw, I never made a move as I’m not a piece a shit that has to cheat on someone. I have the guts to call it off before I would cheat.”

“I was with someone as you were with Sam Tolson. We became single at the same time so the timing was perfect. I like to think I helped you as you helped me. We both had wasted our times with others who left us for no reason other then they wanted something new. “

Songs stops to wipe her face as another tear starts to come down.

“So yes, I felt that you should know that I love you and I will always love you, you truly are a amazing person. I given you my body, little did you know you had and have my heart those are the two things I have to offer yet I feel like I owe you so much more. Ashley Marie Chase. Sam Tolson was stupid to let you go alone anyone else before her. I to was stupid for going to China. “

Taking yet another deep breath Song grabs her cup and leans back on the chair for a bit, taking the letter and looking over what she wrote so for. She leans forward again to finish writing.

“Baby had I known I would have stayed. Unlike others I knew what I had and I knew I didn’t want to lose it. I did, it happen, but we will always be friends and I will always be here for you. “

“Maybe in the future we can see if we can try again, until then I will always be here for you. I wish you nothing but happiness and the best in life. I do hope we stay in touch. “

“Ashley Marie Chase, I will always love you.”

“Love Song.”

Song folds the letter up and drives over to Ashley’s place. Song knows that she is away for a match once there Song uses her keys to get in. She walks over to the fridge and takes a two bottles of water. Putting the letter on the counter along with her copy of the keys to her house.

Song walks to the dinning were Ashley has three different rare plants. Song was never able to pronounce their names. She opens one bottle and pours half the water on one plant and the other half of the water on the other. Song then open the two bottle and pours half the bottle on the last plant.

Making her way back to the kitchen she finishes the other half of the bottle of water. Throwing both bottle in her trash before leaving for the kitchen  door since it has auto locks security so that Song doesn’t leave her house unlocked.

July 25 2017
On Camera

Somewhere three hours away from L.A. in the middle of nowhere as Song camps out for two night. The sun is setting we see Song in her red ninja outfit but unmasked. Just her neck to her toes covered.

She sits on a rock about four feet away from for blue and gray tent. Making a fire the old fashion way. She sees a spark and keeps spinning the piece of wood she is using to cause the friction with her small pile of dry chips of wood. A bit of smoke is seen as she stops to blow on it. A small fire start. She quickly picks up the lit scraps and moves it to her pre made fire pit. There waits more of the dry leaves and small pieces of bark all piled up. She places the small fire in the bottom as she left a gap to do this that.

Slowly but surely we see a fire start to form.  

Song: Sometimes, a fire gets lit inside of you and your start to become great at what it is that you do. For people like me it's wrestling and having great wrestling matches.

Song walks over and grabs two big pieces of wood and places it on the fire, which looks to die down at first before turning into a big flame.

Song: Sometimes you find what you need just laying around you like you see here. Other times you get handed that spark, that fire, that motivation to do better. You see everyone I have more on my plate then Polly Playtime. There a matter between myself and that guy Eyesnsane. I don’t care what the rules are in SCW when I see you I’m whipping your ass.

Song looks at the camera with a smile.

Song: Whatever they want to fine me will be worth it. As for Polly Playtime. First, while it make me feel good that I would make someones bucket list per say. If you are doing this to move up then why Alana than myself? Why is the list full of tag team wrestlers instead of singles wrestlers? Like I said I am flattered but confused on this list. However since I am on your list then that just means one thing.

Song says with excitement as she walk off screen. A second later she is on screen but this time she is so close to the camera that all we get is a head shot of her with a cheesy smile letting you know how excited she is.

Song: It means you have my word that we will steal the show, we will be the talkrf about match. We’re gonna go out there and show them what the young talent can produce when given the green light to do so. There is no better time than now for us to have this match. There is no feud between us, there is no hatred of any kind. We are nothing more than former champions from our own respectable divisions showing the world what we can do. This match has never been done. Hell I’m sure when wrestling fans get together and they talk about wrestling. There's always that one that has been saying lately. “Hey what is Song took on Polly Playtime in a singles match.” You know what is the next thing that happens? The rest nod as they close their eyes and envision this five star match up.

Song backs away from the camera she sees the fire burning nicely. She throws a smoke bomb into the fire pit causing the smoke to turn red. The same color as her ninja outfit.

Song: When we have this match, nothing will be left behind, Everything we have to offer to be done to the other. We will not stop until we have done it all. When we get there, you will then realize that I have more to offer and you will see red, not blood, I will not be seeking that. You will see red say in you will fall short, I will be victories. You already fell short once with your list. We both know you cannot offered to lose another one of those matches.

Song moves up to the camera again as she smiles

Song: hey Polly, this is the part where I say you have a lot to lose while I have everything to gain. You see for Song a former Bombshell tag Team Champion to go take on and beat a former Bombshell champion will really make everyone start to question… Where does Song truly belong… Should she be going for tag team titles or the Bombshell title?

Song moves a bit closer to the camera

Question, “The Man” Erik Staggs has to ask himself after I beat Polly Playtime… Speaking of Erik Staggs. You asshole, I thought we were friends, we didn’t you warn me about he Jon Dough attack? I mean a heads up would have been very nice of you.

Song’s phone goes off as she turns the camera off

Off Camera

The alert is one from her ex girlfriend Ashley. Song puts another piece of wood on the fire then goes to her phone. She sees that she got a Email from her.

Ashley’s Email to Song

“Sorry about the email but I never did have the patience to put pen to paper. I received your letter and after reading it I feel bad about what happened. Obviously I never wanted you to cry because of me sexy Song.”

Song looks away from her phone for a second as she smiles.

“With that said I find it disheartening that you were sent to China on a ruse and that contributed to everything *grrrrrr*”

Song says to herself “Me to baby, me to”

“I will always love you Song as you healed my heart after what Sam did to me and for that I will always be grateful plus I had never popped anybodies cherry before so thanks for saving yourself for me *giggles*”

Song says out loud. “Ashley!!” “Arrg!!!” Song then smiles as she keeps reading.

“Just because we are not a couple anymore does not mean we can't be friends or get to together for "training".  I hope you will always be in my life one way or another.

Love, AMC”

Song decides to put her phone down instead of replying right away.

Song: I will always be in your life Ashley, I love you, you truly are one of a kind.

Song wipes her eyes as a tear drop runs down..

Song goes to sit on the rock as she takes out a smoke to relax and just take in the night. Song knows she that a new chapter in her life begins, both on a personal level and a professional level

user posted image