Author Topic: Fab vs Drag  (Read 336 times)

Offline Lament Broom

• View Profile
    • Veronica Taylor
Fab vs Drag
« on: July 28, 2017, 07:56:10 AM »
 The scene opens up on a remote resort in the Bahamas, were we see the arrogant First Class Supermodel  Veronica Taylor. Who was lounging by the pool side in a smug fashion flaunting herself do to the events of Summer Xtreme and losing her boyfriend Giani Di Luca. She had needed time away from everything taking her week off she found out she had to face someone she knew very well on the very next Climax Control. Soon enough she begins to speak in her normal tone.

Veronica Taylor: Devonna, you know something you make me sick you really do. Why is that you may ask why do you make me sick? Because you come in here demanding the attention that rightfully belongs to me the first lady of SCW. But tonight you are going one on one with me and don't get to embarrassed out there. I mean sure your talented but are you Veronica Taylor? The answer is no.

Veronica fluffs her two toned hair before speaking again. Before begging to speak in her normal arrogant tone.

Veronica Taylor: Have fun with all the fan support , have fun being the freak you are because come tonight it's all going to end. This entire moment is going to end and fall down all over your fat face. They can all cheer and they can all be like don't worry Veronica has been losing a lot lately but what better way to get back on the winning track than to ruin your moment?  Because that would be so totally worth it.  Sorry bout it.

Veronica blows an arrogant kiss as the scene then fades ot black.