Author Topic: “Things can still get extreme.”  (Read 240 times)

Offline Jessie Salco

• SCW's Heavy Metal Bombshell
  • Match Writers
    • View Profile
    • Jessie Salco
“Things can still get extreme.”
« on: July 21, 2017, 10:41:13 PM »
 (Kate and Amy were used with their handlers’ permission)

The Bombshell Roulette Title Match at Summer XXXTreme ended with Sam Marlowe emerging as the new Bombshell Roulette Champion, however that wasn’t all that happened during the match as Jessie’s rival Chelsea Payne was injured following a move by Sam which resulted in her being taken away by EMTs and having surgery the following morning and whilst the possibility of Chelsea ever returning to the ring was up in the air there was one thing that wasn’t.

This week on Climax Control Sam was set to defend the Roulette Championship and as tradition would have it Jessie had invoked her rematch clause and was Sam’s first challenger, both women have plenty of history with each other and with Jessie wanting to bounce back from her loss at Summer XXXTreme and become the first four-time champion in SCW history Sam’s reign might end even quicker than Jessie’s did but can she win?

Hard Knocks Muay Thai, Las Vegas, Nevada
Tuesday the 18th of July 2017, 11:00am

Well, two out of three ain’t bad, right?

On one hand, the Mean Girls suffered a humiliating loss with Celeste being hit with Bad Girl, Mercedes being hit with the Punk Driver and Veronica being hit with the Violent Dawn AND the Big Easy is rapid succession but on the other hand? Not only did I fail to retain the Roulette Title at Summer XXXTreme two weeks ago but Chelsea Payne was injured in the match to the point where it’s up in the air if she’ll ever wrestle again and now she has an irrational hatred off me because according to her I can’t show compassion for fellow wrestlers after hating her for weeks.

Who knows? Maybe that injury will bump some sense into her head but at least I have my rematch for the Roulette Title coming up.

This Sunday I’m going one on one with Sam Marlowe and like I said, it’s Sam’s first defense of the belt, she’s had a mixed track record with titles as her first reign with the World Bombshell Championship saw her defend it several times before losing it to Mercedes after interference from Crystal Millar only to win it back at the next Supercard and then lose it to Crystal at the first Climax Control after that Supercard.

I’m not normally a superstitious person but as the old saying goes, history can repeat itself, the only thing missing is Chelsea still being in the title picture but as I said, it’s a miracle that she can even walk right now, let alone wrestle.

But enough of that, as you probably guessed from Amy’s promo I’m working out in the Hard Knocks gym in Las Vegas and Kate has just joined us for a workout.

“So, you guys are up for title shots this week.” Kate said as she started doing her stretches, I had just finished my kicking routine with Amy and was ready for a rest at that point. “Think you can repeat history?”

“I’m guessing you mean by winning the titles we are competing for since Amy has never faced Evie before and the last time I faced Sam one on one it wasn’t for a title?” I asked as I leaned on the top rope and looked over at the only British member of the stable who nodded in response. “Well, I’m ready to become the first four-time champion in SCW and I know Amy’s ready to win the World Bombshell Championship for a second time.”

“Like there was any ever doubt about that!” Amy responded with a grin before Kate hopped onto the apron, I held down the middle rope for her and she climbed in before going over to Amy. “You guys heard about Chester Bennington’s death, right?”

“Yeah, really hit me hard.” I said with a sad sigh as I leaned against the turnbuckle with my arms crossed and watched Amy and Kate go at it. “Linkin Park was the band that got me into metal in the first place, I don’t think I need to tell you how fucked up my teenaged life was until I was rescued from my first foster parent but that band did help me through some hard times.”

“And you make fun of me for saying that x band saved my life?” Kate joked and I laughed as she continued to kick away. “Seriously though, two rock star suicides so close to each other? It’s a hard week to be a rock and metal fan.”

“You can say that again.” Amy nodded in response but said nothing else as she continued her workout with Kate, after a few minutes Amy stepped aside and handed me the kicking gloves. “Your turn.”

“You realize that I don’t practice this stuff as much as you do, right?” I asked as I put on the gloves. “It’s easy to say, “just do what I do” but still.”

“You’ll be fine, it’s not like I’m asking you to go toe to toe with Ronda Rousey or anything.” Amy reassured me and I winced before heading over to Kate and basically doing what Amy had been doing and sure enough, it was as easy as Amy was making it look. “Okay, Jessie, do you want to take five to do your promo? If we’re done by the time you’re finished we’ll let you know.”

“Sounds good to me, try to go easy on her.” I said jokingly before stepping out of the ring and since they were busy with their workout I figured that they wouldn’t pay much attention to me so I started my promo in front of the ring.

“Having a match in a poolside area was always going to be a risk and frankly, I’m surprised that it took five Summer XXXTremes for someone to get seriously injured during one of the Ultimate X Over the Pool Matches but what’s done is done, Chelsea may never wrestle again for all we know and Sam is now the Bombshell Roulette Champion but as far as I’m concerned she’s not holding onto that belt for much longer because my rematch with Sam is this week on Climax Control!”

Man, it’s been a while.

“Hard to believe that our last one on one match was during the yearlong World Tour SCW did back in 2015, isn’t it Sam? But whilst I lost that match things will change this time around as I’m going to ensure that your first Roulette Title Reign is as short lived as your second World Bombshell Championship Reign by cutting it short at just under three weeks! I know you’re going to give me a hell of a fight Sam, I’d expect nothing less from a wrestler of your abilities but if there’s one thing my Roulette Title Match against Chelsea proved, it’s that there’s nothing I won’t do if it means retaining or winning the title!”

It’s that simple.

“And hell, depending on what the wheel stops on, bending the rules just a bit might be encouraged! You may have beaten me for the title at Summer XXXTreme but your luck ends here as I am going to win back the Roulette Title and become the first four-time Roulette Champion in SCW History, Steve couldn’t do it and I don’t know what he’s going to do now but what I do know is what I’m going to do and that’s make SCW history!”

Something I’ll also do to your title reign.

“It doesn’t really matter what the wheel stops on because one way or another, we’re making history, I win? I become the first four-time Roulette Champion and you? You’ll prove that you’re not a one hit wonder when it comes to title reigns, yes, you’re the current Roulette Champion and yes, you’re a two-time World Bombshell Champion but your second World Bombshell Championship reign ended just as quickly as it started and this title reign will be no different!”

And with that I decided to wrap things up.

“Regardless of what the wheel stops on I know that we’re going to put on a hell of a match Sam but the question is, can you keep up with me now that the third wheel’s out of the equation? You beat me once, that’s another fact in the SCW History Books, but I’ve improved a lot as a wrestler since then and it’s like I said, depending on what the wheel stops on, things can still get extreme but in the end, it doesn’t even matter because I’m walking out the champion! This is the Heavy Metal Angel Jessie Salco signing off, Sam, don’t get too attached to the Roulette Championship!”

I headed back into the ring as the scene fades,