Author Topic: Signing new SCW contracts for both Monstimals  (Read 2875 times)

Offline Samuel McPherson

• The Animal
    • View Profile
    • Samuel McPherson
Signing new SCW contracts for both Monstimals
« on: July 10, 2017, 06:56:39 AM »
 As soon as they got back to their headquarters, Samuel, Henry and Lord Raab straight away go to Henry's office and discuss their new plans going forward along with the new contracts that's specially made for them as he says this.

Henry Losak: "We know between ourselves that Lord Raab's ended his solo's wrestling career in SCW and I asked Mark straight after that match to give us the same contracts you guys received when you came to SCW, but the difference is we need to go forward with Samuel's career finally taking off and Lord Raab taking more of a backseat, but still be competing in SCW as a tag team wrestler exclusive."

Samuel McPherson: "Yaarrrp."

Lord Raab: "I agree and until we lose the tag titles when we win them for me to leave SCW for good, I plan to help and guide Samuel all the way with his solo's career. Lets get this shit signed."

Henry Losak: "I'm certain about this deal because for Lord Raab, there's no point still sticking around in solo's division when you've achieved everything there, especially the time you've spent in SCW, you beaten and faced nearly the entire roster and for Samuel, there's no point of you still sticking around in the tag team division when Lord Raab officially leaves SCW and still be there without doing anything else so allow me to pass these contracts to you both."

Henry does just that as he passes the contracts where the only thing they have left to do is sign their name on the dotted line which they did quickly sign through the contracts until Samuel points something out and writes a note on the other paper about what his concerns were as Henry explains.

Henry Losak: "I said that because I will talk for you on camera on the Climax Control and Supershows obviously cos that's not going to change, but when it comes to doing videos, although you can't talk, doesn't mean you can start writing about your opponents and putting your feelings towards them and the matches you'll face them in so I put down that you'll get your own blog page where the SCW roster can see what you wrote because you writing is very readable and if Raab and I can read your writing, so can the rest of the roster too."

Raab reads through everything and he signs the contract, saying goodbye in his mind to his solo's career that's done and dusted in SCW and to discuss doing things in other companies going forward. After the situation was explained to Samuel, he clearly understood where he came from, he did need to write from his own point of view of how he feels about the opponent and what he feels about the matches in general, he also uses the same pen Lord Raab had and signs the contract, saying hello to start a whole new beginning on winning titles under his own name as well as the tag titles with Lord Raab.

Henry smiles as he knows that's the best plan going forward with Samuel and Raab before he speaks once again.

Henry Losak: "Thank you. I'm going to fax them to Christian or Mark right away and we can start going forward, but Samuel you are gonna do a lot more training than usual because of you being officially a solo's competitor from here on forth and we'll make a toast to it."

Henry brings up some energy drinks of monster as Raab, Samuel and Henry open the cans and Henry says.

Henry Losak: "To new beginnings."

Lord Raab: "To new beginnings."

They all smash their cans together and drink the energy drink before putting them down as Henry uses the fax machine to fax off the contracts to Mark and Christian to know the deal has been signed. Samuel is a singles and a tag competitor and Lord Raab is only a tag competitor as the career of Samuel McPherson of his SCW and solo's career begins on the next show.
« Last Edit: July 10, 2017, 07:06:58 AM by Samuel McPherson »
>