Author Topic: The Disney Dolls Vs The Boss Ladies  (Read 1183 times)

Offline Mark Ward

• Not just a boss, THE boss
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Hot Stuff Mark Ward
The Disney Dolls Vs The Boss Ladies
« on: June 25, 2017, 07:51:40 PM »
 Post all roleplays for this match in here.

Limit: 1 roleplay per team, per week. 5000 word limit

Good luck
>

Blessed is he who in the name of charity and goodwill shepherds the weak through the valley of darkness, for he is truly his brothers keeper and the finder of lost children. And I will strike down upon thee with great vengeance and furious anger, those who attempt to poison and destroy my brothers. And you will know my name is the LORD, when I lay my vengeance upon thee

*NOTE: No longer giving feedback, if you wasn't good enough, you wouldn't be here.
No longer doing show reviews, I already know we're that damn good!

Offline Melody Grace

• RAINBOWS!!!!
    • View Profile
    • Melody Grace
The Disney Dolls Vs The Boss Ladies
« Reply #1 on: June 29, 2017, 11:59:27 PM »
 The Disney Dolls, a duo of two best friends, who have literally gone through everything together to get to this point in their career. What started out as a fan girl, who was Odette’s biggest fan, rolled into a friendship, which turned into a sisterhood. That was only made stronger, when Melody became Odette’s Maid of honour at her wedding, to the fairy godmother of Odette’s first child Lucas. To finally, becoming tag team partners in the place that it all began Sin City Wrestling. To some it’s been an emotional roller coaster.  A crazy story that was lined with its fair share of speed bumps, like when Misty kidnapped Melody to when Melody up rooted her life and disappeared to Norway. However, at the end of the day, they can still stand side by side knowing that when the going gets tough they will always have one another’s backs.  

Not only that, they knew they had what it took to overcome the slightest disagreements that may arise with them being two completely different souls. Like the dreaded tag team name Disney Dolls. You see Odette hated the name but she loved the concept of being in a tag team that all profits they made or created went straight to charity. Not just any charities but ones the work closely with children. Something ever since Odette had become a mother, was something close to her heart.  So, if it meant that she had to put up with that terrible tag team name, she would do it purely because it made Melody happy and well because they were helping kids that were in need. Which brings us to this week, the week before their first tag team championship defence together as being the Disney Dolls.

It was early Thursday morning, in California where Odette and Melody could be found running up to the top of Runyan Canyon. Once the duo hit the top of the running track, Odette was holding her sides catching her breath while Melody didn’t stop moving as she instantly went into doing jumping jacks. Odette was looking at her tag team partner confused as to why she wasn’t taking a moment to enjoy the view over California with her. It didn’t take long for the Aussie to speak out and find out what was going on with her partner.

Odette: What on earth are you doing Mel?

Melody continued to jump up and down on the spot while she looked over at her tag team partner and best friend as sweat poured down her body dropping to the dirty ground below her.

Melody: I misjudged the lead up time to Summer Xtreme and I’m REALLY not beach body ready.

Melody continued to punish herself while Odette just looked on baffled.

Odette: Mel, seriously?

Melody just continued to jump up and down completing her set of three hundred jumping jacks before she came to a stop.

Melody: Yeah, seriously.

As she stopped Melody dropped down and started to do bicycles crutches on top of the mountain while her best friend looked down at her concerned.

Odette: If you get any skinner, if you turned side on we would lose you. James is going to have to put a weight around your ankle, so you don’t blow overboard on the cruise liner.

Odette took a seat on top of the canyon, to overlook the view while to the left of her Melody continued to work out.

Melody: That’s a big fat lie.

As she finished up her set, Melody finally got up off the ground and dusted herself off before she made her way over towards the seat that Odette was sitting on. She took a seat beside her best friend before she turned to overlook the valleys below her.

Odette: It really isn’t but whatever you say, remind me to text James later about unrelated slipping meals into your crazy work out days.

The Aussie gave her friend a nudge while Melody just pulled a funny face at her friend.

Melody: Ha-ha, remind me to text Gabriel later about you just being a pain in my butt.

Odette wrapped her arm around Melody’s shoulders before she pulled her into her side.

Odette: Oh sweetie, he already knows I’m a pain in the arse, that’s why he married me because I’m his pain in the arse.

She said with a smirk before Melody cut her off with a dramatic eyeroll.

Melody: Yeah well, anyways… what’s our plans going into Summer Xtreme? I mean, you keep telling everyone that you want us to break Team Hero’s reign but in the next breath you and Gabriel are planning to make more love babies. I need to know what the plan is, so I can adjust what I’ve got going on to fit with the plan.

Melody pulled her red IPhone out to look at her calendar seeing what engagements she had lined up for herself in the future. She could sense that Odette was trying to read her phone over her shoulder so she quickly tilted it to the side hiding it from her nosey friend.

Odette: What do you mean, what you’ve got going on?

She didn’t want Odette to see what she had lined up in her future as after all, it was plans that she had made with James and she wasn’t comfortable telling her best friend about them let.

Melody: I might have plans.

Melody pulled away as she placed her phone back in her pocket, the look on her face was questioning and that was leading Odette to believe that something was going on.

Odette: Did you get clearance from Captain No Fun with these said plans?

Melody just shook her head no but she was doing it in a mocking way towards Odette. Odette on the other hand was trying not to laugh at her nickname for James.

Melody: That’s not funny, Jam isn’t Captain No Fun, in fact we have lots of fun. Plus, he’s not the boss of me, I can do what I want.

She was semi bluffing and everyone knew that. James didn’t control her however when it came to letting her get a puppy it was a flat-out no.

Odette: Apart from buy a puppy, or a cat, go back to Norway? Get married or have children?

Odette tightened her grip up on Melody’s shoulder as she felt her best friend slipping away from her on the chair. She was just joking and she hoped her best friend could see that with the smile on her face.

Melody: That’s not even, shut your face, you don’t know… I’m allowed to do whatever I want and I’ll prove it.

Melody jumped up out of her seat before she looked down at her path down to the carpark where her car was waiting for them after the 40-minute power walk back down the canyon.

Odette: Go on then, let’s go buy a puppy?

Odette was now standing beside her and the glimmer in her eye was saying she was up to no good. The thing was Odette liked the meddle innocently in other people’s life’s. it’s what good mums do.

Melody: It’s not puppy buying season Odette… it just wouldn’t make sense to buy one today.

Without another word spoken Melody started her way back down the canyon heading towards freedom.

Odette: Puppy buying season?

Odette was hot on her tail as she pressured her tag team partner to tell her what on earth she was talking about.

Melody: Yeah it falls between November and December.

Melody was just making this up so she could get Odette off her case and Odette knew it, but she would play along.

Odette: I’ve never heard of it?

Melody turned back to look at Odette over her shoulder and gave her a filthy glare before she bit back with her words.

Melody: That’s because you’re a reckless dog owner. Now, moving back to the topic at hand… what’s our plans heading into Summer Xtreme?

Odette just skipped up beside Melody and wrapped her arm around hers so now they were walking down the canyon with arms linked as most best friends do.

Odette: It’s simple Melody, our plan is the same it always will be, we show the Boss Ladies… who the fucking Company is and we prove to them that they might call themselves the Bosses of Sin City Wrestling… but really, they’re just the fucking interns. The Openers, the disposables and we won’t let them ruin what we… the Disney Duo have got going on.

Melody turned to look up at her taller friend and quickly corrected her.    

Melody: Dolls, the Disney dolls.

Odette just turned to look at Melody and she smirked knowing that got a rise out of her friend.

Odette: Oh yeah sure, whatever.

So here we go with Summer Xtreme is just around the corner and we the Disney Dolls get to go face to face with the Boss ladies. Now we have been nothing but civil on social media but now it’s time to get real. Jordan and Belinda, you might think you have what it takes to beat us but we can promise you we are here to walk into Summer Xtreme as the Sin City Wrestling Bombshell Tag Team Champions and we plan on walking out of Summer Xtreme as the Summer Xtreme as the Sin City Wrestling Bombshell Tag Team Champions. Why are we so confident about this? Because Summer Xtreme is our show, Melody and I have had accomplished massive goals on this super card, so what makes you think a team like yours will stop us from continuing that legacy?

News flash you won’t, you truly won’t at Summer Xtreme you’re going to find out why the summer is always hotter when the Disney Dolls are around and you’re going to find out that losing for The Boss Ladies is basically second nature.

See you next Sunday girls and here’s hoping you can live up to the hype you have been trying to create because as of right now, you’re not worth the wait.  
>