Author Topic: Going Solo?  (Read 319 times)

Offline Melody Grace

• RAINBOWS!!!!
    • View Profile
    • Melody Grace
Going Solo?
« on: June 23, 2017, 11:50:34 PM »
 The scene opens inside the expensive home of Odette and Gabriel Stevens. The original Sin City Wrestling couple of the year can be found sitting by each other’s side on the porch overlooking their wonderful view of Vegas, while keeping a watchful eye on their son, who is kicking around a football. Meanwhile the sounds of their zoo could be heard in the background as a lion roared to life, while birds sang out gracefully while monkeys could be heard calling out communicating with one another. They didn’t own the Zoo to show off their power, or money as truth be told all their animals were recue animals from homes of people who used to want and exotic pet but simply couldn’t provide it with a comfortable life or a life that the animal required. As Odette and Gabriel made sure these animals that could never be returned to the wild, lived out their days in a multimillion dollar, private reserve that they tried to make as much like their natural habitat as they could. It was hard work, but it was what Odette had poured her heart and soul into while she was off from Sin City Wrestling, whilst carrying their son that was busy with his football feet in front of them.

Gabriel was sitting on the edge of the step eager to go out and play football with his son, but he knew he had to give Lucas some freedom to learn and practice what he had just learn a few days ago at little leagues. Yes, they were those type of parents, to enrol their son into excellence programs before he could really decide what he wanted to be in life. However, Odette was hell bent on giving him the life that she never had so if that meant letting him swap and change around sports until he found one he liked, she would do it. No matter the cost or the location. Gabriel on the other hand, liked that Lucas had picked football because, well… Millwall. Odette turned to look at Gabriel and she could see that he was busting to get down there to help his two-year-old son, learn the ropes of the football but she needed to talk with him first. So, she quickly stole his attention as she rubbed the palm of her hand over his bare spine as she rubbed his back.

Odette: Are you sure, you could handle another one?

Gabriel turned to his side to look down at his wife with a smile.

Gabriel: Another child, would be a walk in the park compared to the animals we have around here. Plus, I know how much a little girl would mean to you, she would complete this family.

Odette just smiled the thought of having a mini me was exciting to her.

Odette: Well, you don’t get to pick silly, we could get another boy?

Gabriel just draped his arm over her shoulders before pulling his wife into his side, keeping her close.

Gabriel: Then I say, we don’t stop until you get a girl.  I could get a full football team out of his arrangement, something that I could invest some money in.

He was joking, or was he? Odette just looked up at him and shook her head from side to side.

Odette: Two more, that’s all I’m asking.

Her green eyes were enticing him as he just looked down into them, he knew what she was up to and without even saying a single work he just nodded his agreement. Truth be told he didn’t care how many kids, they had if they were all happy and healthy that’s all he cared about. Odette shifted her attention from her husband down to their son, who was now trying to pick the ball up and kick it towards them but he would miss the kick and simply get air before running off in a little fit of anger. He was a typical boy, at the age of two he simply wanted to be doing things a boy could do by the age of seven and the fact that he couldn’t master it first up was driving him crazy. Odette had to hold back her laughter as she watched his hands fly up in the air in an outburst before he ran off towards them.

Lucas: I don’t wanna play anymore.

Odette held her arms out and watched as her son, scooped himself up and sat in her lap, while he curled his little arms around the back of her neck. Gabriel just reached down and rested his arm on Lucas’ shoulder stealing his attention from him sulking.

Gabriel: Hey, no tears… you’ll get it one day. You can’t rush these things.

Lucas just looked up at his father and whimpered back his reply.

Lucas: But, you can do it, I wanna do it to.

Gabriel just smiled, knowing that his son wanted to be exactly like him before he reassured his little clone.

Gabriel: Any one day, you’ll be able to… I’m also a few years older than you. Remember that.

Lucas just turned his attention from his father, to look down at his mother who was holding him close because she knew one day he wouldn’t be so free giving with the hugs as son normally rebel against showing their mother’s any affection.

Odette: You know what you can do, better than your daddy?

Lucas just rubbed his little eyes before he replied, while Gabriel looked on wondering what his son could do but he couldn’t.

Odette: No one can pull coins out from behind my ears, like you can. You’re the best at it. A million times better than daddy.

Lucas just flopped himself into Odette’s arms and fell into her little trick to get a hug. While Odette was hugging Lucas, she turned to look at Gabriel who looked a little wounded before she blew him a kiss. He was still her number one, and he always would be he just however had to share that title with the bundle of joy that was in their arms.

~~

A single’s match? I mean do I even know what one of those are anymore? I mean, truly do I? Ever since I have stepped foot back into Sin City Wrestling I have been taking everyone on in the tag team world and let’s just say, since my little return, TWO reigns as one half of your Sin City Wrestling Bombshell Tag Team Champion. Not bad, shorty, not bad. Also, let’s add in the fact that I NEVER lost my Sin City Wrestling Bombshell Championship to start with, I handed it back so I could go on and do one thing that myself, Melody and the fans of Sin City Wrestling have been dreaming about for years. Us finally becoming a tag team.

It truly is a dream come true for me and I know Melody feels the same way, even if she did go ahead and label us the Disney Dolls. However, as much as I hate the term Dolls, I do love Disney I mean HELLO I’m a mother… and one day I’ll have my own little Disney Princess running around my house… it’s just the term doll, reminds me of something that can be played with and I for one, am not something that can be toyed with. I’m a strong, independent woman who built her own empire off her own back. I went out and slammed the world of motocross and blasted into the Wrestling scene with ease. Hell, I’m one of the few that can say they every time they stepped inside the six-sided ring with Misty Waters, that she walked out either with the win, or the upper hand when it comes to the Queen of the dammed. Not many people can hold that candle and here I am, just watching the wax pool up and burn the skin of my palms.

Yet, week in and week out I must listen to misguided trolls, run their mouths about how they are better than me and that their line of work in Sin City Wrestling is far more supreme than mine. What can I say? I left in a high point of my career to start a family, because well look at my Husband, who wouldn’t want to make a life and build a family with him?  Yet I still must feed to trolls that are pointing fingers at me, stating that I am not a defending champion and that I have been just coasting through my championship reigns since my glorious return to the six-sided ring. Newsflash Mercedes, I don’t make the bookings in Sin City Wrestling, so if you have an issue with the way the cards are being dealt, you need to sit your arse down with Mr Mark Ward and Mr Christian Underwood.

Is it my fault, that the tag team belts were defended during the blast from the past? No… so if you could shut the fucking pie hole on your face, life for everyone in Sin City Wrestling would be well worth it. I mean, girl, you bitch far more than someone body should be in your shoes. Sure, you might be one of the greats and sure you might have touched everything that glitters in Sin City Wrestling… but there is one hurdle you can’t jump over and that’s simply you can’t beat Melody Grace… so until you do… sit the fuck down and shut the fuck up when it comes to her and myself. You need to earn, your fucking trash talk when it’s coming in our direction, so next time you wish to vomit up your words, remember, you might be able to talk the talk but until you can walk it… stay planted in your spend less shoes, while Melody and I lace up our Louboutin’s.

Now, let’s focus my attention where it’s needed, oh yes, the Boss ladies… and this week I have the chance to go one on one with the second biggest lady we have on the roster, Belinda Warwick.  She might think, her and her little buddy Jordan have what it takes to walk out of summer xtreme with the Sin City Wrestling Bombshell Tag Team Championships, but I can promise them it won’t be that damn easy. This will be no walk in the park and this will be no trip to Disney fucking land, Pun intended. These girls are stepping up when everyone else is stepping around and I admire that but as far as me losing to one half of the Boss Ladies, you can think again. It’s not going to happen, not now, not ever. I refuse to let’ this mountain shadow what I have been working on since my comeback and what I want to accomplish with Melody Grace by myside. So, Belinda should consider what’s going to happen to her this weekend at Climax Control as a preview as to what’s going to happen to her at summer xtreme.

The Disney Dolls will crush the Boss Ladies and we will still have time to fit in and work on our charity work, because that’s what being true boss ladies is all about. You might have the name, sweeties but until you can flex that muscle, don’t risk trying to pull it. So, sit back and watch this all unfold, this Sunday night at Climax Control and I hope Jordan is staking notes because their petty little team is going to need all the help they can get. I might be an “old timer” in their eyes but I can promise you, I didn’t start up a wrestling school for nothing. I didn’t become the Sin City Wrestling Bombshell Champion, with no talent. I worked my arse off for it and if they think that I might have forgotten what it’s like to wrestle by myself, let me just remind them that most of the things I have done in my career I carried myself through so what makes them think this is going to be any different?

I’ll see you in the ring Belinda and by god, I hope you’re ready for it.  
>