Author Topic: My world  (Read 319 times)

Offline Lament Broom

• View Profile
    • Veronica Taylor
My world
« on: June 23, 2017, 10:56:18 PM »
 The scene opens up outside of sunny South Beach Miami, Flordia. Were the cameras spot the lovely Veronica Taylor who is lounging on the beach in a beach chair. It just a few days time she would not be relaxing she would be wrestling live on SCW Climax Control which would be broadcasted all over the world via the SCW website one of the foremost personalities in one of the most dominant groups in SCW history. Veronica Taylor was one of the most hated people in the entire SCW locker room. She was taking on one of the newest bombshells Candace Carter who had already debuted and won her first match but now she had to take on a former multiple time roullete, and tag team champion. And the founder of the Mean Girls the First Class Supermodel.  As she soon spots the camera she begins to speak in her normal arrogant tone.

Veronica Taylor: Candace, you know something little girl you have talent not gonna lie I saw your debut and it was impressive. But as impressive as you might of been or how many of those sheep you got cheering for you none of that is going to matter this week because you actually have real competition standing in front of you no scratch that you got a woman who is way out of your league. The woman who is the most followed bombshell on twitter and that woman is Veronica Taylor.

Veronica Taylor flicks her hair arrogantly in a smug fashion.  As the arrogant cuban beauty smirks smugly before counting on in her normal arrogant tone.

Veronica Taylor: Candace let me explain the differences between us one I am a supermodel and you're not and two I am a celebrity and you're not . I am on the a list everyone knows who I am I am so popular duh! But come this Sunday it's not going to be like this lovely beach day for you.

Veronica shakes her head before speaking in her normal tone.

Veronica Taylor: No, but what will happen is that you are going to be crying this isn't the movies or cartoons. This isn't where the good girl wins no matter what no at the end of the day  its going to be me walking out the winner and you getting hit by the bus of failure sorry bout it.

Veronica blows a kiss as the scene fades to black.