Author Topic: Welcoming the new girl  (Read 320 times)

Offline Lament Broom

• View Profile
    • Veronica Taylor
Welcoming the new girl
« on: June 09, 2017, 11:17:51 PM »
 The scene opens up inside a make up room were we see the First Class Mean Girl was staring into a mirror, having her glam squad all around her. They were prettying her up not that she needed help in that department. As the arrogant mean girl sits there with one leg crossed over the other. As she notices the camera around her she laughs in a coy arrogant manner before speaking in her normal arrogant tone.

Veronica Taylor: Ya know something once again you all get to have your computers screens graced by the presence of the one and only Veronica Taylor. The first class Mean Girl and tonight I have the duty of welcoming the new girl ya know how much fun that is right? But someone has to do it might as well as be someone who made her wrestling debut here in SCW and that woman is me. The woman that draws the ratings and brings all the best coverage to SCW and that woman is none other than Veronica Freakin Taylor.

The arrogant Mean Girl chuckles arrogantly before speaking her normal smug tone.

Veronica Taylor: So Otaki you think for one second you're going to come in here and beat me? You can come in here act like a freak and from what I seen you totally look the part as well I mean ew!  What do you think you're going to do walk out there and beat me ? Puhlease I have been doing this for some time as well hunty you might have some experience but you will never be as fabulous as me.

She smirks waving in a bitchy way before speaking once again.

Veronica Taylor: So enjoy the view because you're so getting your make over courtsy of yours truly afterwards maybe I can teach you how to be a real bombshell until then you can sit with the other freaks sorry bout it.

Veronica blows an arrogant kiss as the scene fades to black after she gets up and the last thing that can be heard is the sound of her heels clacking against the hard concrete floor.