Author Topic: my eyes have opened  (Read 234 times)

Offline Dmitri

• View Profile
    • Dmitri
my eyes have opened
« on: May 26, 2017, 05:56:20 PM »

Waking up the day</color>

Misty mountains have vanished and new obstacles have emerged before my watchful eyes. How much longer must this torment still have to continue to oppose me before I finally see the light at the end of the tunnel?? Questions that for some reasons I cannot answer, answers that I dearly seek, but for reasons are unfound. Doors are locked, and keys are thrown away. How much more am I able to uphold?? I just don’t know, or should I say…. I just don’t care anymore….

Like it matters anymore, I’ve been too far into this shadows world that I start to like it here….

I seem unable to shut out my thoughts, for reasons unknown to me, for reasons that is darker than I have ever been a witness off. And that says something after traveling the world for over a few centuries. Partially alone, mostly under the wings of death itself. With a woman’s name, how often have I suffered under her nails??

Please stop these thoughts….

No use to beg or grovel through the mud for this moment to vanish before your thoughtful brain. As I am you, you are me… we are a unity…. Don’t you see??

Stop the rhymes!!!

There’s a moment of silence, we see a head rise up from underneath a bathroom sink, the cold water is running as the face was underneath it for a few moments. The long hair is clinging to his face because of the water as the man pushes the hair aside. A pale white skin emerges from the hair and look of sadness emerges. We see water drip from the nose slowly to the chin into the sink. His mouth slowly opens and closes, causing some water to spray down from his mouth before he spits the final drops of water out of his mouth into the sink his other arm extends to the left, trying to find a towel and after a few moments finally finds one. Wrapping it around his head for a few moments as he is drying off his face. Resting his hands against the bathroom sink as he sighs out loud.

How much more do we have to endure?? All I wanted was to fall in love and finally have. And the world around is just burning everything down around us….

His fingers are gripping around the edges of the sink, he is putting force on his arms as he is unaware that this forces him to pull the sink out of the wall. But eventually he realizes that the frustration is taking over him and lets go off the sink. He drops down to his knees and rests his forehead against the sink as he is breathing heavy.

Falling in love with someone that at that time was in a relationship, suddenly find the attraction to be mutual and slowly grow towards each other. As I did nothing to take you away from him and yet….. I just wanted you so much. I want you Damia!!!

He bares his fangs as he pressures his face against the cold sink, a slow growl of frustration escapes his mouth. As they have been away for a few days and he truly misses her. But promised her that he would wait for her as she had to do some things for Michael.

Michael? Oh God how I wished to loath that name but can’t, how much I have wished that things were so much easier, but I know that they are not. I am putting myself through this all because I love you my sweet princess. But it’s so rough…. I…..

Suddenly silence falls over him for a few moments, the thoughts have died off as his eyes are closed. He takes a deep breath when suddenly he hears his phone. The sound of a message that is being send, he doesn’t want to pick up the phone. But for some reason he feels it is important, as if he is being forced to move towards the small device. He moves slowly, his head is hanging downwards as if he is filled with shame. He enters the bedroom, he sees the blinking light of the phone and for some reason he feels a burst of happiness.

Could it be??

He picks up the phone and reads the message, it is from whom he expected as his smile reveals to us that it is from Damia.

I miss you too Dmitri, soon we will be together again. XXX Damia…

He lets out a growl of happiness and yet also the desire of having her in his arms once more and feel her warmth and her beating heart. He turns his head towards the chair where he has hung up a new and clean shirt prior going to the bathroom. He grabs the shirt as he puts his arms through the sleeves of the shirt then closing every button before grabbing his hair and ties it up in a hairband as he looks around for his jacket., remembering that he hung it up on the closet and puts it on. He stares at the mirror and smiles

Perhaps today will not be such a bad day after all…

>Five years ago

Moscow, Russia</color>

The Red Square, the symbol of power since the early days of the Romanovs all the way to the communistic  empire that was the USSR. The global sign of power, the fear that it still strikes in the hearts of the Russians that oppose the iron fist of Putin. Two black boots with silver toes walk into view. The boot is covered from the ankle upwards by dark brown pants. Whom is surrounded by a large and thick winter jacket. A common thing in Russia during the winter period of time, even though the man that is wearing it doesn’t really need it. But at least it keeps him from being noticed straight away that he is different to the common man. Or should we say common human??

The feet walk towards a newsstand, he puts some coins in the hand of the man that is half blind and sells some newspapers. The man thanks him in a deep accent, that tells the man that he isn’t from here. But then again, many of the poor Russians move to Moscow to earn some money that they can’t do anymore back home. He starts to read the newspaper as he slowly walks away from the old man. He ignores the obvious propaganda about how great Putin really is and how dangerous the Western world has become for the common man. He turns the pages until he sees a picture of a woman that strikes him as something completely different as a heavy Russian accent speaks out her name

Gothika

His eyes are locked upon her dark white skin, her long black hair and those dark red eyes. Obviously something that any other mortal man would not immediately notice on a gorgeous woman. Usually looking at her body as he admits he is admired to as well. But the man notices the same identifications that makes her so much more different than others… just like him. He feels his fangs slowly grow from underneath his lips. Not out of hunger, but more from desire, more out of lust for this creature. But he sighs as he reads that she is already with someone. As he suddenly feels that old familiar feeling and even older scent.

I thought I sensed a troubled feeling in your loins Dmitri…. Don’t tell me that you are experiencing desires now???

Dmitri puts the newspaper down in his deep pocket as he suddenly sees her stand in front of him merely a few moments later, thankfully for him not having noticed the hiding of the newspaper. Knowing full well that if she did, that she would do anything in her power to rid him of his temptation that he is feeling right now. He sighs, knowing that he should better put this out of his mind or else she will torment him even more than he already knows that she will do to him later on today.

Hmmm, maybe it was just a blood thirst for an extremely young and lonely lady isn’t it Dmitri my pet??

He quickly nods, hoping that she would buy his attempt to make her believe his attempted lie to her. He notices that she already had her eyes locked on a beautiful 21 year old young blonde Russian girl. He sighs, he knows that this girl will experience the biggest horror unknown to mankind as it comes at the hands of a blood thirsted ultimate predator that is a vampire. A vampire that could care less of the rules that many of the younger vampires dare to obey to. She had always told him that they were above these rules and as long as he stays with her, that he does not have to follow any of these supposedly rules. He closes his eyes, as he can already dream the torment that will be on the eyes of the young blonde. Knowing that in the end the last thing that she will see is her own blood and the fangs of the two vampires that will extract it from her… well mostly Ekaterina as he was still in his phase of being punished by her for the last sinful thing that he has done according to her. He sighs as the two walk off as the shot slowly fades.

One Week ago</color>

You never told me that you already knew me back then??

His eyes are locked on hers, listening to every word that she just spoke before putting her lips to a glass filled with red. The one glass that he just poured some red from a bottle that stood on the table that they were seated at. They are in an empty restaurant that he had made a reservation for so that they could be alone. He watches her lips slowly come in contact with the glass as she parts her lips for a bit as she drinks the red. Watch her slowly drown the red down from her throat towards her body causes him to be mesmerized with love for her. She catches him staring at her as she places the glass down and the corner of her mouth slowly rises up with a smile.

You almost make me blush….

He grins, nodding his head as he just finished the tale of him sawing her picture in a Russian newspaper five years ago and hid it from Ekaterina all these years. Chuckling as he realizes that five years afterwards the two are destined to be together, to be mates. To be royalty amongst their kin, something that he still cannot comprehend. Merely days away after realizing that he was a descendent to the infamous Romanov bloodline. The only “living” member left as that causes him to sigh.

Thinking about that blonde??

He grins, nodding his head no as he looks up at her eyes. He doesn’t have to say anything to her as she already knows what he wants to say. A complete different experience that he has ever been used to, but one that he would love to get used to even more.

If I knew then, what I know now…would have things been the same as they are right now?? I mean perhaps…

He swallows, turning his gaze away from her as the thoughts that he wanted to share with her were just unbearable to even comprehend. He feels her hand touch his, her warmth that radiates from her skin makes him turn his head towards her and is met by the smile of the woman he loves.

Things like this happens for a reason and we shouldn’t question the timeline Dmitri…, although I can imagine that during these five years that you have experienced many horrors inflicted by… her…

He nods, thinking about all the misery that he has gone through, not knowing better. Grinding his teeth as he feels so fucking stupid, he closes his fingers into a fist as he grips the table cloth tight. Causing the table to shake as he puts so much pressure on it before feeling the soft hand on his from Gothika.

You weren’t stupid, you followed orders from your maker. Like every good vampire would do….

Yeah…, but….,

Once again biting his lip as he swallows the words that he just can’t speak, but his mind is just open as a book for her as he sees a tear flow from her cheek before wiping it away.

I know how hard it must have been for you to come back so many years later and realize that she was the one that murdered your parents. Taken away everything that loved…. Everything….

His anger slowly fades, feeling the understanding for the first time in his life from someone that is like him. He smiles towards her before they are interrupted by the waiter. Taking their order for the evening before walking off again. The two hold each other’s hands as Dmitri kisses her fingers gently.

I hope that soon we can just move forward together without any distraction and any pain coming our way.

There is still enough to be done to finalize that Dmitri…, even by you…

He nods his head, knowing exactly what she is talking about as his thoughts wonder off to the one person that he must abandon…. As the shot fades

Desperation is a word that I’m not proud off, desperate to prove a point that I haven’t been able to prove since the first time we met. How much I have spoken out the words that I felt that were the right ones to speak off and then watch myself fail over and over again. To watch you advance in the tournament that you have won, where I should be congratulating you for being granted the opportunity to face the champion for his championship belt. Whereas I had failed to qualify for the next round and take home that belt that you are wearing. Another example of how things went wrong and who is there to blame? Nobody except me

How bittersweet it must sound into your listening ears Raab, how sweet it must be sounding for the man that guides your life to a better one than that what you had ever hoped and wished for. How pitiful it must sound to hear me argue with myself upon the fact of why instead of the because… and the truth needs to be told Raab… I dare to agree. Agreeing upon the point that you have been right all along… some kind of monster have awoken inside of you while the burning flame inside of me has still not being lit by the burning desire that should have been there since day one.

DAY ONE!!!!

We are witnessing a grave, somewhere in the middle of nowhere. There’s a headstone that has nothing carved into it except for a date. The date reads May 28th 2017, may HE rest in peace while the other walks amongst the living filled with anger. We see a hand slowly emerge from within the grave, the hand is pale white. There’s sand, mudd and even crawling creatures too slow to be noticed at first hand without the zooming closeup of the camera. The hand tries to find a grip on the mud that is so wet from the rain that has fallen the entire day that it slips.

Isn’t that struggle interesting to behold?? Fighting for that final straw of hope that could be your way out of certain demise or to live your life one day longer than death had prescribed it would last. It should be thankful that the 28th hasn’t reached it’s fate just yet. Giving yourself another few more days to find some more strength to climb out. Perhaps collect your thoughts and see an opening that desperation has eluded you for so long. Closing in on your attempts to breathe, being able to separate light from darkness while everything around you closes in on you more and more. Soon the maggots will come and they don’t care whether you should be alive or dead. Oh the everlasting struggle that seperates victory, survival and defeat. And there’s nothing between that isn’t there Raab???

And you are on the verge of doing things that seemed impossible just a year ago huh Raab? What has changed?? What has became the decisive factor to your existence that swept you through the bullshit that you went through and passed it almost as it seems to me?? A gift I suppose that nobody wants, that nobody desires and that nobody wishes to watch it break down his entire existence. FUCK!!

Did I just squander the airwaves with a curse word? And to think that the everlasting politeness that surrounded my essence apparently has met it’s limitations of that what I can endure. For too long I have wanted, for too long I have been desiring to avenge that what I felt was a disgrace. For too long I saw your name and the burning rage already filled my mind and spewed fire through the teeth that are indeed real Raab. But who is to argue with someone that is always right in victory and who is deservingly in defeat. BUT WHY CAN’T I BE RIGHT!!!

And the thought of having this championship belt would be a blessing for many, for me it is merely a curse as my only intent is upon YOU. For the fucking love of God, I know that I challenged for that belt. But seeing how you have achieved greatness and I have failed made me realize that the only thing that I want to overcome is YOU. What I want to put down for the count of three, the count of ten or whatever that limitations that would limit me from ripping your stinking head off needs to be accepted. Accepted and move on to put things in my perspective. The perspective of mere victory and finally breathe once more.

The hand emerges once more, only to be stepped upon by the boot of Dmitri. A stifling scream can be heard from within the grave before Dmitri stands up again and as it causes the hand to let go off the edge of the grave and the figure that it’s inside falls down again.

How many times have you stood with your foot upon my hand Raab? How often have you stood between survival and failure before you let go and watch me fall? How many times do I need to ask myself how often have you grabbed me by the throat and I just didn’t realize it?? You call yourself the German Monster, you hide behind a mask and let your rage speak volumes. While I am the real monster and I am put to shame??? No I wasn’t a monster, I was crying for attention. I was searching for the approval that I shouldn’t have. Because approval and respect is what you earn and not ask for…., let alone beg for it like a little boy who shitted in his diapers while screaming for his mother. Oh no Raab, this time it is finally my last opportunity to speak out or just remain silent for eternity. And even though you are mortal and just may end up dead at a certain age. You don’t know what an eternity is compared a few years.  BECAUSE YOU KNOW SHIT!! Al you know is that you have beaten me and that’s the only thing that separates you from me… and for that I hate you.
Hatred Raab, hatred. Pure unadulterated hatred. Something that you have never heard from my mouth before. And why would it?? I did the things that were necessary with a certain amount of respect, but I guess after the Bad Boys attacked me and Tuscini something broke. Something that finally came to realization with me right now that I no longer need the respect to flourish and make the world a better place. Fuck that shit, I will gladly fight you, maim you and when the time is finally there to finally breathe out a sigh of relief. Relief Raab, how is your relief? How is your existence? How is your intensity when it comes down to the life beyond the ring??

How ironic how people tell me that I allow my life to be led by others, by bitches they say. By women this and women that. How ironic how what people tell me is something that they do as well, but nothing that I could care about is what should have been mentioned in mine. So go ahead, make that mistake and let’s see whether your loins are still intact afterwards.

The shot fades as the grave is the final thing that could be seen by the camera.

Dmitri??

Dmitri’s thoughts are suddenly interrupted by the sweet voice of the woman that he loves. He grins as he puts his hand over hers as his fingers feel the warmth of her skin. Causing a smile to emerge on her face.

Forgive me Damia, a thought emerged upon my mind. Yet this time it is upon the future, that what is undecided to this very day. But soon I hope to finalize these anger issues that control my destiny upon the wrong path.

Her hand turns around as their hands cling into each other. Their fingers touch the veins upon their wrists as they softly caress them.

I know what you must do Dmitri, I know what is ahead of you. And I know what you are capable off. But understand that you need to let go off the thoughts of limitations dear. React instinctively, react like you did when you felt my fear and clotheslined that vampire to hell.

She winks at him as the two grin, remembering the moment where his aggression took over him and could not be stopped by nobody. Realizing that she is right and nods his head.

You are right, right that I need to break free so to speak. And I look forward to unleash the desire that has always made me who I am. Not the calculated gentleman vampire that will only rise up from a Jeckyll to a Hyde when the love is demanding it?? But now it is what I demand of myself, what I demand for me to do in the ring when the time is right to be at someone’s throat.

GOD I have missed this feeling of being thirsty for something more than the ordinary that has  become so plain

Her eyes light up as she is licking her lips, clearly enjoying the sound of what he is saying to her. Both grab their glass of red as they are enjoying the taste of it all before the waiter comes back with their dinner as they enjoy their dinner as the shot fades

I don’t have much to say Markus, why is that you may wonder? But it is very simple. I have said what I needed to say. I have done what I needed to do, why would I continue and lengthen eveyr opportunity to make these words seem like a forced reality to confuse quality with quantity. The words flowed, the thoughts have been shared and now the time is now to wait. Wait for that moment to come whether I can walk away with a victory, possibly a championship. Or lose and then whether I can walk away with a head held up high, or just vanish into the night…. No shame will be seen for me, no more fear to be heard trembling from my lips. Nothing Markus…, nothing. The only thing that needs to be done is wait and listen and smile…. Good night Markus… good night….,

user posted image