Author Topic: My spotlight.  (Read 301 times)

Offline Lament Broom

• View Profile
    • Veronica Taylor
My spotlight.
« on: April 28, 2017, 11:34:58 PM »
 The scene opens up at a Veronica's Secret event, where we see the First Class beauty along with one of her best friends Bianca Davis, who was her protege. They were dressed to the nines as ususal.  As they sit in matching chairs with the SCW cameras watching them as usual the Cuban supermodel takes the lead.  As she begins to speak in her normal arrogant tone thought it sounded whinier than usual clearly the First Class Mean Girl was more upset than usual.

Veronica Taylor: Have you ever heard of anything so stupid? Christian promised I would have my rematch my rightful rematch but what does Mark do? He gets in the way have you ever heard of anything so stupid.  Like who does he think he is? Adding that basic Chelsea Payne? Really what has she done to earn anything? Ugh so playing favorites it's not fair at all.

Bianca Davis: Like how rude of him. You would think the better owner could just overrule him but no instead they are letting this injustice stand. So much  favortisim what could this basic have you? I will never understand the logic of people like Mark and those who play favorites I mean its so rude.

They look at eachother nodding knowing what eachother was thinking.

Vernica Taylor: Ya know Chelsea is just another jealous bitter basic in my world. In the world of the one and only First Class Bombshell. I mean how many times on twitter did this bitch try and rain on my parade as a two time Roullete champion?  But yet I don't know how to wrestle? Hunty please at Climax Control you are going to learn something and that is no basic could ever compare to me sorry bout it.

Veronica and Bianca blow an arrogant kiss as the scene fades to black.