Author Topic: blast from the past tournament  (Read 243 times)

Offline Dmitri

• View Profile
    • Dmitri
blast from the past tournament
« on: April 07, 2017, 03:19:58 PM »
 <color=white>
The search</color>

It’s late at night, we are in the bedroom of Dmitri as he is trying to sleep. But sweat is pouring from his forehead as he is having a bad dream, his fangs are baring while having his eyes are wide shut with pressure. Groaning and whispering one single name over and over again.

Gothika

He grips his fingers tightly into the bedsheets, his chest is visible as the cool breeze has hardened his nipples while his pale white skin is covered in sweat. He has been having bad dreams since that night where Michael was kidnapped and where he heard that he was matched up in the Blast for the Past tournament but without the one that he loves.

GOTHIKA!!!!

He suddenly sits up, putting a hand to his head as he feels it is dripping wet from sweat, realizing how much he has been dreaming with intensity once more. The thought runs to the one he loves, but there is a mixed reaction of sadness as he knows she still loves Michael.

Where is he??

He looks around, not sensing the smell of Ekaterina for the so manieth time for the last few weeks. But he knows that it may change very soon, just like the moment that his freedom was taken away from him by his maker. Mostly because she set him up for it, the other part was that he had given up hope for that one moment that happened only a short while later. The return of the Fallen member Gothika, the one that he wanted to be around with from the moment that he debuted in this company a year ago. How quick things change around here, how uncertain can your future be from one moment to another. Dmitri walks towards the bathroom, turns on the cold water and splashes his face with it before grabbing a towel and dries his face and his chest. His fingers are digging deep into the sink as his pale white skin around his hands turn even more pale because of it. He sighs….,

I need to leave Ekaterina, I must do it quickly or else…..

He shakes his head, not wanting to think the thoughts that are running through his mind right now. That’s what Ekaterina wants him to do, to think it’s useless to begin with. He walks back to his bed, he sees that his cell phone has got some messages waiting for him to read as he takes it in his hands and skims through the messages as they are from both Orchid as well as from Gothika. His eyes lit up as he sees her name as he quickly reads her message, saying that she is thankful that he is always there. Wishing him luck for his match against her and her tag team partner. He feels anger burning for a few moments, knowing that he is not teaming up with her. But knows that he shouldn’t worry too much, then he turns his attention towards the messages from Orchid. Telling that she will be a partner that he can trust and do whatever it takes to win this tournament. He knows she is serious and he is happy to have someone that will watch his back, even though they may have differences when it comes down to choices and things in life in general. The only thing that is worrying him that she will face the one he loves. He sighs.

I know that Gothika doesn’t want any favours from me during this match, because she knows I don’t want any from her.

He tosses the phone on his bed as he walks over towards his closet and grabs a buttoned up shirt as he puts it on. Then follows it up with a pair of pants and socks as that follows with a pair of shoes. He ends it with putting on a long jacket as he walks out the door to the hallway. On his way to the outside, clearing his mind while his stomach is roaring.

Damn that thirst

He opens the door to the outside, the wind blows his hair out of his face as his eyes are pierced through the night. Already he has caught a scent of someone late at night, he grins and sighs of relief. And yet he shakes his head and tries to ignore his thirst to feed.

I can’t, I promised I would look for Michael tonight. Maybe I can catch this guy later after I’ve been looking around

He walks off, entering the dark night. He grabs a handkerchief that he once was given by Gothika and licks it. Tasting the taste of a dried up drop of blood from Michael that she once wiped off his neck not so long ago after he was once again searching for vampires. He groans as the dried up blood makes him want more of it, searching the night with his vampire eyes.

Why is it….., for some reason it feels familiar. And yet I can’t place it

He looks around, trying to see something or catch a familiar scent but decides to walk around some more. Walking into the city that he is staying in after a long drive. A small city, already has forgotten it’s name. But for some reason he felt that he had to be here, as if he would find some answers. After walking around for half an hour he decides it’s time to feed, as he is close to a club where he knew vampires would come to feed upon humans as he has smelled their scent. Perhaps finding answers there to questions that just keep popping inside his head until…

You are new here aren’t ya??

A voice snatches him out of his world of thoughts as he has wondered off towards a table and sat down. He looks up towards where the sound came from and sees a gothic looking lady, long black hair with tattoos around her neck and piercings showing in her nose as well as her eyebrows. He can tell she isn’t a vampire, but at least knows people.

Yes, I am. And I am thirsty for….

She grins as she nods her head, handing him a note that reads her name. he looks up at her and looks puzzled.

Don’t worry, I know who you are and what you are. I watch SCW a lot, just never figured you would visit this place like many other vampires do.

He sighs, nods his head as he hands over a picture of Michael towards her

Then you know that I am looking for this guy, have you seen him?

She stares at his picture and rubs her chin while thinking for a few moments, catching the interest of Dmitri as he senses that she knows something more.

Well??

It must have been a month or so, he was here looking for someone when an old vampire lady caught his interest.

That causes him to raise his eyebrow in surprise.

Old??

She looks around the place before giving him an answer, clearly scared that this vampire that she is talking about is here.

Look, we get vampires here all the time. We get people like him even more, trying to get a fix. I’ve seen them come and go, but she??? There was something about this lady that I cannot explain… I… think she is dangerous.

Dmitri looks around before turning his gaze upon this lady, he looks at the note as he then turns his attention back to her.

Cindy, if you hear anything or see this woman again. Please call me, it’s important to me

He writes down his number on the back of the back of the same piece of paper that she handed over to him as she nods and leans in close to him.

You better go, she has her minions keep watch around here almost the entire time

Dmitri nods as he grabs his coat and leaves the place as the shot fades.

<color=white>
Blast From The Past part one, The Darkness consumes me</color>

How many nights have I been awake? How many nights have I had these emotions boiling up inside of me? As if piranhas were eating a way through my flesh to reach for my heart and savagely tear it apart. The thought of watching her as being a part of my first conquest tears me apart. And yet?? I will not back down from vanishing the one man that stands in my path from achieving greatness and to have that taste of gold in the palm of my hand once more. And yet I bet that orchestrating the path of blood was never been so broken down by emotional pain inside of me that I wonder…, has this been the way for me when I was human all these centuries back? Before Ekaterina ended my human life and turned me into that what I am today?? I guess I never known true love until now.

Love, four letters to a lot of you. An emotional response every time you think of someone or look at that person and your body and mind do crazy things to you. But how strange is it that I wish to end the run of one merely because he is a part of something that he is not even worthy of?? Oh I have travelled the world and watched cries of tears over a loved one so many times that I have become numb to the pain of others. as it was music to my ears for pleasure and temptation. But now? I guess I need to rebuild all of that when I take you down am I not Dark Defender??

A sigh comes over his lips, his hair has fallen before his eyes as he looks down at the picture of the man that will be tagging alongside Gothika. The woman that he wants to be with, the one woman that he loves and would do anything for.

How will you defend her if you do not know how to defend yourself by merely entering a ring and stare into the eyes of thirst itself?? How are you going to defend your existence, when all you are here to cash in the opportunity to be in line for the next world title shot at whomever it is that is SCW Heavyweight champion? And even though I do not know you personally my young human example of dark innocence… how will you prevail when darkness has cornered you from either side?? From the one that stands in your way, to the other that will drink your blood from the moment that she will no longer see the need for your use in this tournament. I just pity the fact that you were elected to be my first feast upon my quest for championship gold. So again Damian? How will and shall you defend that? Now I may understand to your listening ears that this is merely words spewed out in an attempt to rattle your brain and I know that the most obvious way to counter that is to say that I am using garbage to even dare to mount such an attempt. But is it? Or are you too darkened in your believes that your soul has been conquered by the darkness of evil? And what may that evil very well be? And for what need to defend it as your main desire to break down barriers for people like you??

Oh but you had love too haven’t you? And it all caused you to become the way that you are today and for what?? Because of you being framed. How sweet to learn something about your opponent that has turned from a loving man, to something that is beyond care and emotionless desire. And yet, you will be overshadowed by HIM that has been dead to care for too long that even his 21 years that he was alive is overshadowed by the many centuries of clamping my fangs upon someone’s throat and suck it dry and you know why Damian?? Death makes you cold my friend, death makes you only have a few moments of salvation and feeling the need to be alive is when I feast. And even that bandana of a skull face around your soft skin of your own face will not hide the fact that ic an feel your vain popping. To almost taste the blood that is pumping through your body and make you become the feast meal that you never knew that you were to begin with. Does that sum up some of the stuff how I really do not care about you?? Oh I hope you will resist the temptation to say yes and to agree with me, only because of you humans always wanting to be right. Even with reality of their short lives is staring them right in their eyes… I hope for you that Gothika has explained some of the things about me that you nee to know… or else I feel the need to explain that it shall be a short tenure back in SCW for you.

He bears his fangs, his eyes are burning a hole through his hair as his thirst is apparent to the cameraman that is slowly backing off from him out of fear that the vampire may strike him. Dmitri senses his fear as he gestures him to come back

See? A mere gesture, a mere few words that are spoken can tremble a human being. Then again, I’m sure that a highly trained and darkened soul like you will not be so easily to be struck by mere emotions. Emotions that has created a path to my past somehow that makes me “human?” And yet, the hunger has never fled me and the realisation that my thirst is my guide to the needs that I possess. I pity you Dark Defender, I pity the name that is so synonymous to Satan…, just like the little bastard child that was created in the image of the serpent that was forced to slither the earth in the movie of “The Omen”. The little boy that eventually caused it’s parents to be killed, a woman to hang herself out of her own free will. The priest that got speared through his body and the decapitation made my mouth water for a few seconds. Seconds my dear friend, because whereas humans scare in reaction, I watch movies and realize it’s just an attempt to imitate reality. And I have the thirst for the real thing!! To grasp these fingers around your throat and shut off the oxygen to your brain, hear your gurgling sounds that is only like music to my ears. Oh God yes the everlasting temptation to the ears is so inviting. And how is your feelings to see love blossom Damian? Does it make the blood boil? Does it anger your soul to remember the past over again? Or is your soul so blackened that it does not matter anymore? Or will you assume that it will be an advantage over me if you do things to her that would anger me??

Do not trouble your mind my friend, as I know that this woman will be able to handle herself in a fashion that would make even you realize not to mess with her in the mindset that she is in at this moment. No Damian, the only thing that you need to worry about is the man that you will get in the ring with… ME the man that is thirsty for blood, thirsty for the taste of the doubt upon each and every man’s faces when they can’t keep me down. Because it’s my time to once again travel back to the moments where people didn’t questioned me for whether I am still that same man that took J2H to the limits and beyond. The drive of owning the competition in this federation and to sink my teeth into the hopes and dreams of every man that is alive. You for instance, you think by coming back that you could just simply walk back into the ring and take away that what I have been fighting for since last year??

No moment of time off Damian, no moment of taking a break and heal my wounds. No moment for me to look back and take a moment for me to question whether this is the right decision of my life. Oh no, I crave every second of this opportunity as it is perhaps my last. Being banned for the quest of the world title as long as J2H held on to the gold. I’m sure that you of all people can understand what it does to you when you want something and can’t have it. Too bad for you my friend, it will forever be that way… forever be the person of what if?? What if I could have done something much more differently in my life and kept them with me?? I bet you wouldn’t have had to pick up the life of being a martyr to others because of your sorrow. It’s so typical for human s to drag others into their own shameful life as they do not hold an answer to their pain, does it give you the soothing feelings of knowing that you can go to sleep peacefully even if it is for one night?? Knowing that the following morning everything goes back to normal. Knowing that you cannot escape from your tears that has turned into darkened hate?? God, you are so simplistic to become an open book for my eyes to be read and I have not even met you before. Wrap that skull bandana around your face and hide your trembling voice behind it. Causing people to fear you that are weak and pitiful to not understand that you are creating something in the hopes of ever becoming something that is ME!!!

Dmitri shakes his head no, clearly in disbelief of the man that he will be facing as one half of the tag team of the blast for the past tournament.

Isn’t it a sin? A sin to wish upon something that you are not?? Sins for the darkness that tries to feed it’s hatred for the everlasting power that is good? And what is good to you?? Pain?? Sorrow?? Tears flowing from the eyes of those what you were not allowed to do?? Not being able to moarn the losses that meant so much for you?? Forgotten the words of the man that hung up on the cross and whisperd:”Father, forgive them. They do not know what they are doing??”The man that died for every man’s, woman’s and child’s sins?? Oh no, it shall not count for he who stands above it all isn’t it?? To become like that what started it all, only lowered your character to the watchful eyes of me that has seen it all my friend. I pity the fact that your blood will not taste any differently even though the fact that you wish to stand out above all that is just like you… you just wish to ignore and deny that fact. But until this Sunday, after the bell has rang and you look up in the spotlights as I stand over you. You will understand why Orchid’s chances to survive the onslaught of this tournament has increased a million times greater than yours…. Even though when it comes down to THE ONE that is Gothika you may never go to sleep too tender as in a dream created in a world of Disney. As not every fairy tale has its merry ending. But for us there is always the salvation of the blood doesn’t mon ami??

But before you go off into a ballistic rage of words of how stupid I truly am…., I was made this way without a choice. I have to live this life and I have learned to accept my fate and never looked back. While you? You made your choice and denied the realisation that there has been so many others. and why? Because you are a fool. And that’s why you have already lost to me and Orchid. And there is nobody else in this world to blame for that but yourself and you know why?? Because you hid in the dark, you hid where you shouldn’t have come left to join the world of the light. And for what?? The chance of the gold, something you don’t deserve pitiful fool. I will smite you with vengeance and might. Wear you down to the point of where you will wonder what the realisation of your choices have been?? Destruction my friend, you may have led a life where you found solitude and joy in hurting others. But now?? Now you will understand that playing the role that I live is something completely different compared to me. That ring Damian, that ring will be the moment where all those memories will come together and join hands in breaking your spirit and your will to do any harm from this Sunday on!! And at what cost?? The fact that you shall hand over your opportunity to move on to the second round of the Blast From The Past tournament… but who knows?? There’s always next year wouldn’t you agree??

With that Dmitri smirks as the shot fades to darkness as he lowers his head and his hair fall once more before his eyes.

<color=white>
That following night</color>

Dmitri is on a rooftop, watching the people wander around, his senses are trying to find a scent, a trace. Something that could help him find Michael as his phone buzzes. He looks at his phone and sees it’s a message from Cindy. He opens the message and reads that she has news and wants to meet with him at the old Oak at the park not far from the club they met the other night. He sends a reply that he shall be there in ten minutes. Even though he knows that he can be there in two, but has a lot of thoughts racing through his brains.

How many old vampires are there left in this country?

He shakes his head, trying to to understand how an old vampire could be in this country as the oldest must have been a few hundred years old. Nowhere near the age of him or even that of Ekaterina. Suddenly a stinging feeling can be felt in his chest. Sensing the emotions that is racing through the mind of Gothika, sensing that she needs him as he sighs.

I shall be there mon ami, I just need to do this now

He finally leaves the building as he jumps off the rooftop to another, before doing the same to a third rooftop before jumping down in an alley way and walks off towards the meeting point of where he would meet Cindy. He feels his phone going off just as he turns the corner, he picks up the phone as he sees an unanimous number calling him. Hesitant for a moment, but finally answers it.

Yes??

He hears a laughter of a woman that he cannot trace, the voice is dark and anything beyond that what he has ever heard before. Yet for some reason his senses tell him there’s something familiar. Besides the laughter he can hear some soft sobbing of a young girl

Looking for Cindy??

His senses suddenly grow aware of what is going on, it must be the one vampire that has been tormenting Gothika as his fangs grow visible. He is about to speak as the voice cuts him off

Tell me lover boy, do you truly wish to find Michael?? Don’t you want Gothika for yourself??

The sinister laughter continues as Dmitri’s breathing becomes heavier and his eyes are showing an angry side that he has not shown often in this fashion.

I’m warning you…, you do not know with whom you are dealing with

The laughter continues, this time even louder as Dmitri can hear a slap across the face of Cindy as her cries grow harder. Dmitri can hear some stifled words from the other vampire that is clearly not in English. Realizing that this vampire is older than the average old vampires in the US and beyond.

And what may that be hm??? Don’t you know that you are just a child whose eyes have still not opened to the riches of the night?? Hmm?? You want to save your Gothika’s addict friend, while the one thing you should concern about saving is yourself

Dmitri’s mind is racing as in wondering how this vampire knows so much, he is about to speak once more as he hears another scream of Cindy before the line is cut off. He senses that he has no time to waste as he suddenly vanishes for the naked eye as he runs off in the speed of a vampire. Getting to the place where Cindy asked him to meet her as he sees her alone. Her neck bloodied as there are two vampire bite marks visible. He sees that she is still alive but barely as he growls savagely. Realizing that he was too late and she had suffered at the hands of the one that has captured Michael.

Dmitri?? That you?

His attention turns to the young lady, realizing that he must help her as he cuts his finger and feeds her his blood to heal.

Shhh, drink first to heal

She drinks from his finger as her marks slowly heal, yet he notices that she is still far from being safe. Her heart is beating weak as she finally lets go off his finger.

Dmitri, she found out that I know where she is and attacked me. She already have moved Michael somewhere else. Be caureful…… I….

She suddenly closes her eyes and her head drops to the side. Her mouth falls open as he feels her neck and does not feel her heartbeat anymore as he realises that he is too late. Another animalistic growl can be heard from him as he finally decides to vanish into the night before someone would find him. Realizing that there is something far more dangerous ahead of him and Gothika then what they were expecting. He turns one more time to stare back at Cindy before closing his eyes and walks off into the night as the shot fades.

<color=white>
Blast from The Past part one, The One</color>

The coin always has two sides doesn't it?? The one side you want to hear, the other side you wished that it never existed. And for us my dear Gothika.... there is the side that nobody even knew even existed. And now?? Now we shall be glancing over each other's shoulders to the other one that stands on the apron. Cherishing every single movement that the other makes, knowing that there is that appreciation that nobody gets. Only to know that one must beat the other to advance for something that is secundary compared to us isn't it?? And yet the world expects us to fight, the world already expects us to take names and batter down the ones that stands between us. And what does fate hold for us??

To be the ones that decide whomever it is that shall have to move on to the next round as the other will travel a different path in the SCW. GOD how people tend to feed their own egotistic nature above that of those who have created the path of destruction for oh so many thousands upon thousands of years!! Not caring about our feelings, not caring about our wishes or the fact that there are far more important things that comes to mind for us.

he sighs, shakes his head as he brushes his hair away from his face. This time we see a face of concern instead of confidence and darkness that he had earlier when it came down to the man that shall tag with Gothika.

To see how you try to contain your feelings when it comes down to Michael, how every single time I'm there because I'm sensing your anger, your fear or your pain. How this being that tries to rip a hole through you and attempts to break you down..... The anguish and desire to maim that entity is the one thing that keeps circling in my head. To have been this close and yet so far..... and yet, you are the only one that is on my mind. I know you want Michael safe, I know you want to exterminate this being.... just as much as I want to leave Ekaterina to be with you... AARRGHHHHHHHHHHH!!!

Dmitri starts to pull his hair out of his head of anguish, his eyes stare down at his hands as he sees the hair that he pulled out of his head. Only to have the hair on his head grow back to what it was before Dmitri attacked it with his hands.

At this moment I would not care if the punishment would be death at the hands of Ekaterina then to be her slave. To have held you in my arms, to feel your breath upon my skin..... to watch those eyes... the same eyes that will be across me in the ring watching my every move when you are on the apron. WHY!!!!????? Does humanity really need to be this brutal to seperate me from you this way?? I've been seperated for so long, it would have been the moment to where I would say that it's OUR TIME. And our time it shall be...., too bad we cannot share it together isn't it my pretty?

I will use the anger I have for this coward upon Damian, forgive me if his helpless body would remind you of a meal of vulture festivities. It may be un canny for the naked eye to watch. It may be sickening to the stomachs of those who aren't used to the realms of ancient anguish and savageness. Forgive me if I would ultimately showcase a side you have not witnessed before, although perhaps the understanding would only be far greater to know that there may not be much difference between us. There has been a part of me that wanted to be your maker, but more out of the fact that I would present you the world that I live in through the eyes of a real maker. To live the life you should,

But I know you still care about Michael....,

His hands turn to fists, trying to resist his feelings to turn into anger even though he knows she cares about him too.

Forgive me if I cross a line, but it has been ages before I have ever felt the hands of silkness carressing me. To stand there, watching you as you are not my lover yet..... to be tormented by another by her cruelty as it keeps me away from you.... I just don't know anymore what to wait for, perhaps that one sign that will open up my eyes and watch me flee the captivity that I call my home.... my captivity...., my death... just know that every step I take, I take it together with you. If one wins, the other wins too. But I have to win. I have to win this match and move on to obtain that championship oppertunity as it has been taken away from me every single time.... EVERY FUCKING TIME!!! I want to make whomever it is that will hold that belt in the meantime for me to understand that the suffering that I have gone through will be a fairy tale compared to what they will go through. And every team that stands in my way is just merely a passage way to obliteration. The same way you would isn't it?? So accept my apology, I will defeat your team, but I shall never leave you mon ami....

We see a smile for the first time as if he is looking at Gothika personally for a moment or two.

<color=white>The Wrath of Ekaterina</color>

Dmitri enters his hotel room, he stops in the doorway. The room is dark, yet he knows that Ekaterina is there. he can smell her, he dispices her as he finally walks over to the table and drops his keys.

Why are you here?

We hear a sound as she is getting off a sofa and her heels can be heard on the floor while she walks over towards him, he braces himself for whatever it is that she will do to him. Only to be surprised by a gentle carress, the nails scratching his neck as he cannot ignore the fact that this is the way Gothika would do it. Unfortunately for Dmitri the carress stops there as she walks over to the wine cabinet and grabs a bottle. Dmitri knows it isn’t red wine she holds in her hands before pouring it in a wine glass, but blood. Blood of a human that he captured and poured it’s blood in the bottle the other night. Saving it for him and Gothika as this angers him even more, does she know??

Hmm, fresh?? Any special occasion Dmitri??

He remains silent as his jaw tightens up as his anger boils up, he can hear her drink from the glass. She chuckles as she can sense his anger building inside him.

Oh please Dmitri, don’t be so intense. It’s not as if someone died at your hands now is it?? And I know I have been neglecting you for some way and I just could not bear to be without you any time longer

He can hear her sarcastic laughter coming from her lips, he swiftly turns around and moves in front of her. Impossible to be seen for the human eye, but she is not even the slightest impressed by this.

I could care less what you want woman, if you want to move on then do so!! Let me be!! Let me be able to…

Live?? Is that the word that you were seeking for my dead pet??

Her words echo through his mind, shaking his head as he finally lets his rage take control of him and his hand swiftly aims for her throat, but it’s caught by her hand. Stopping him just inches away from her throat as her laughter turns into a dark and cold look on her face, squeezing hard at his wrist before slowly pushing him to his knees as she finishes the glass. She drops the glass next to him before dropping to her knees and stares into his eyes with cold black eyes as the moonlight glistens in her almost glass like eyes.

You dare to resist me?? You dare to use an futile attack upon me??

We can hear Dmitri gasp as she squeezes harder as she then grabs him by the throat and pushes him into the ground. Pushing her body on top of him as she stares into his eyes with a savage look on her face.

Go ahead, finish it…, I don’t care anymore… if I can’t have Gothika, then my life is worthless.

Her fangs bare for a few moments, clearly angered by his words as she scratches his face with dark intend before dropping her fangs in his neck and sucks blood out of it before lifting her face up with her bloodied mouth.

NOBODY TELLS ME WHAT I SHOULD DO!!! You are MINE!!!!

She gets up as he grabs his throat and coughs as he coughs up some blood while feeling his neck slowly healing as he stares at her with hatred in his eyes.

Don’t ever say those words again Dmitri, you may very well regret it very soon….

She walks off as Dmitri drops to the ground as he stares at the moon and whispers the name of his love

Gothika.
user posted image