Author Topic: Style, and Grace.  (Read 314 times)

Offline Lament Broom

• View Profile
    • Veronica Taylor
Style, and Grace.
« on: March 31, 2017, 11:17:59 PM »
 scene one

The Mean Girls tv logo appears in the black background, it had been a wild ride for the Mean Girls since Blaze of Glory. When all of the Mean Girls kicked out Delia and bringing Celeste into their ranks.  While the Mean Girls failed to capture the Tag Team titles they had succeeded in once again flipping the script on the entire bombshells division once again. Changing the rules on them and tonight in Chicago they had a chance to make a huge impact as Veronica Taylor takes on Amy Jayne. The setting of this episode Mean Girls TV is right outside of the United Center in front of the Michale Jordan statute, however, two big Mean Girl banners are right in front of it. In front of the giant banners is none other than the First Class mean Girl Veronica Taylor, who was dressed to the nines. A black dress, black high heel pums, and a black gucci bag. The arrogant supermodel stands in front of the banners proudly. As she soon begins to speak in her normal arrogant tone.

Veronica Taylor: Hello basics I know The Mean Girls once again fooled all of you it was so amazing. I mean Delia really thought she had control over my creation? Puhlease see she always thought she was bigger than the Mean Girls puhealse without us there would be no Delia Darling. There would be no one else in this sad pathetic division.  Because really they should thank us even Christian knows that hunties! He knows that Veronica Taylor is bigger than your pathetic heroes including Michale Jordan so sorry bout it.

Veronica smirks arrogantly knowing she was right, as she fluffs her two tonned hair.

Veronica Taylor: Now whatever has planned for is I know is going to be first class like look at me. He knows my face brings ratings people pay to hear me to watch me and to wish they could live my life but sadly there so basic they won't ever come close to me. Think about it I am an international star people know the name Veronica Taylor and its chic And speaking of chic and someone who is not Amy you might of gotten the better of me last time we face however tonight, it won't happen. Why because I know how this game works I been here pretty much say day one and since then I have been the most fabulous woman in SCW. Comparing us is like comparing Wal-mart brand clothes to Gucci there is no competition no contest between us clearly I am superior to you.

The supermodel does a pose showing off her body a bit before speaking again.

Veronica Taylor: So tonight I am going to turn that ring into my own personal runway and you are just gonna get outclased by the future Roulette Champion. After all that belt never looked better than it did around my waist, and after I am done embarrassing you giving you a small glimpse of what being Veronica Taylor is like. You can then cry to your ugly kids and family in Romania after I beat you sorry bout it.