Author Topic: HAPPY BIRTHDAY JAMES!  (Read 315 times)

Offline Melody Grace

• RAINBOWS!!!!
    • View Profile
    • Melody Grace
HAPPY BIRTHDAY JAMES!
« on: March 03, 2017, 05:30:43 PM »
 Here we go, here we, here we gooooooooooo. Sorry I have been subjected to listening and watching football over the last few days so that’s all I have stuck in my head. Hello and welcome, my Melephants to another exciting day at the office coming from yours truly the current Sin City Wrestling World Bombshell Champion, Melody Grace Carpenter. What a whirl wind first month is has been being champion, I mean I got to face Polly Playtime and I made the Internet Champion tap proving to everyone why the Bombshell Championship is leaps and bounds above the Internet Championship… however after that it’s been quiet. Too quiet.

Like HELLLLLLLOOOOOOOOOOOOOO PEOPLE!!!! I called you all out week one and nothing… NOTHING! Has come my way I’m starting to think that people, especially the Bombshells in Sin City Wrestling fear hard work. It’s a joke.

For months, we had to listen to people like Alexis and Mikah flip back and forth on their want and desire to become the Bombshell Champion and where are they now? Alexis is basically going to quit, while Mikah has gone back to focus on the Internet Championship. Belinda Warwick has gone from, I want to make a statement to I want to flirt so hard with Ben Jordan backstage only to wind up one day asking him out and he will politely decline which will lead to her being left red faced and never wanting to show her face in Sin City Wrestling again. Oh, and we have the Mean Girls…or do we? I mean they seem to be overshadowed by the Bad Boys? Bad Boys isn’t that the brand name of children’s clothing line for boys between the ages of five to twelve? So not only does SCW have a knock off movie but now we have a knock off children’s clothing brand as well… that’s flaming fantastic.  

Mercedes has been like non-existent lately but here she is once again getting a chance to face me at Climax Control for the World Bombshell Championship. I mean if this was a dot to dot picture I would think there was a HUGE gap of dots over looked before this line was drawn in conclusion. Anyways, more on that later.

I even spoke about facing Sammi a few weeks back and now look what’s happening to her? She’s been made out to be Christian’s little puppy that says how high when he screams jump. Surely with all Sammi’s popularity, Hot Stuff Mark Ward could pull her out of this terrible role but no… so we are stuck watching her be embarrassed week in and week out. We have Kate Steele, who spent a good chunk of her time saying she was gunning for the World Bombshell Championship so she could become a triple crown and yet once I called her out of her backstabbing bullshit what have we heard from her? Crickets, that’s what.

Jessie Salco and Amy Marshall, where are they at? Oh, that’s right they are going back and forth with the Bombshell Roulette Championship making that belt look extremely creditable while doing so… meanwhile they are trying so hard to keep their friendship and lame tag team alive by saying this is all in the name of wrestling. I’m going to call Bullshit, I’m give this to the finals before one of them blows up on the other and finally team Punk Metal Ear bleed falls apart and crumbles.

So that leaves me to ask this question, Evie Baang? Did she like fall of a cliff or something? Or maybe her cheating ways got her bumped by her Mundo so that’s why she’s been in hiding. For a girl who used to be so fearless and yet feared by us, she sure has done a one eighty. Didn’t she say she wanted to become the World Bombshell Champion? Yet she is now playing happy go lucky in the tag team division. Sad… it’s all incredibly sad.

Now here I am, week in and week out begging for a fight and what? Nothing.

NOTHING!

So, that lead me to believe that it’s all on me, I seem to be the problem here and you know what, if this is how it’s going to be this is going to be the walk in the park Championship reign that I refuse to play apart in. Oh, hang on, what’s that Crystal Miller challenged you last week Melody aren’t you forgetting that? I’m not forgetting Crystal and well, kudos for her for stepping up but didn’t she just say like four weeks ago, that she doesn’t want a rematch? Didn’t she say a few weeks ago, she’s not interested? So, what’s changed? Was the thought of staying home becoming replaceable, start to eat away at her mind? Did the thought of being forgotten finally become a reality? It’s a joke how certain people flip flop around in Sin City Wrestling and yet when they come back, we are meant to roll out the red carpet for them, were meant to bend over and cop it because their part of this “elite club” you know what I think about that? Crystal needs to EARN her spot back to challenge for the World Bombshell Championship, especially since she degraded it so badly because all she wanted to do was beat Mikah’s reign.

However, let’s be honest it will be Melody Vs Crystal in two supercards time, I mean that’s if I can hold onto the World Bombshell Championship this Sunday night against Mercedes… and fingers crossed I get to face Vixen after that. Nevertheless, I guess the answers will all be told this coming Sunday night at Climax Control… when I finally figure out what my stance on this whole messed up situation is.

You know what they never mention in the championship broachers? The eternal mind games, one must deal with once they become champion. Like is the reason the World Bombshell Championship failing because I had lazy co-workers or is it wholly and solely because of me?

I guess only time will tell…

Egypt;

After the early morning of exploring the sights of Egypt, Melody and James had finally stumbled into the local market place. James hated, I repeated HATED going to places like this. Sure, the pyramids were a sight to see and the history of this place was rich and vibrant, however, he didn’t like to dwell with the local people in market places. James was the type of traveller who liked the see the sights of the place he was visiting, before visiting some of the finest dining options while staying in hotels with creature comforts. However ever since Melody had entered his life travelling, hadn’t been the same again. Melody was the type of girl what wanted to see it all, she was obsessed with new things and new places. She loved seeing the sights, she loved eating the local food and she loved mingling with the people. Although that might sound like your typical traveller, Melody had one simple rule, when she was in a new country she had to go to their local markets and buy a single token or keepsake from the place she had just been too. On top of that rule she didn’t like to buy them from tourist shops, she liked her memento of her journeys to be different and unique.  

So here they were the Sin City Wrestling World Champions, walking one of the busiest street market in Cairo Egypt. James was walking beside Melody, his arm was wrapped around her body, tightly. He was normally more relaxed when they were on holidays but it was something about this busy environment that was making him uneasy. The fact they seemed to be the only visitors there didn’t help ease his nerves as he kept his body close to hers. James wasn’t scared for himself, he just knew what big crowds were like, he also knew what Melody was like when she saw something she wanted to look at, the thrill of the buy took over her and nine times out of ten she found herself walking off without a care in the world.

James was dressed casually in a pair of knee length baggy jeans, while he a black off white t-shirt over his body. He had a cap on the top of his head that was slightly tilted to one side, while he had timberlands on his feet. Melody on the other hand was covered from head to toe being respectful of the Egyptian culture. She had on a floor length summer dress, with long selves so her shoulders were covered, she also had wrapped a scarf around her head to cover some of her facial features to show the locals that she was respectful of their wishes of how western women should travel in their communities. As the two continued to walk down the street, Melody’s eyes darted around at all the stalls looking for that one thing that would remind her of their time in Egypt, while James kept an eye out on his surroundings if anything even looked remotely suspect he was plotting quick exit points around the markets. It’s not that he was expecting something terrible to happen, it’s just… well… Egypt was well known for spontaneous riots and that was one thing he never wanted Melody to encounter.

As the two continued on their way, they were about to turn a corner and head down another row of stalls before a tall slender man, tried to pull Melody over to the side into his stall. James held onto Melody, while looking the man dead in the eyes, his teeth were gritted. The man quickly backed away from Melody, but he didn’t let the two just walk on by without him chasing them down.  

Salesman: Is this your wife?

The man followed James and Melody as they continued to walk around people and down the second row of stalls. The hot sticky humid air was getting to them both, but Melody was desperate to find that magic item for their house. Meanwhile the man didn’t back away as she came kicking up sand behind them, the feeling of sand being kicked on the back of his legs was enough to drive James to turn around and glare at the man. The man threw his hands up in innocence while he once again spoke out to James.

Salesman: Excuse me sir, is this your wife?

Even though the man was talking about Melody he never once directed the conversation towards her. He just made glances at her way under his thick black eyebrows, while he directed his attention back towards James.

<FONT COLOR=#FBB917>J2H:</FONT> Yes, now leave us the fuck alone.

NO, James and Melody weren’t secretly married, James had just said that to get this man off their backs. He was warned by Simpson about things like this happening in Egypt and he knew it was more than likely going to happen to them as Melody in their eyes would have been a goddess. She had their top five most desired items, long slender yet toned legs, her smile was bright and playful. While her eyes might had been the wrong colour for them but they were still inviting, honest and enjoyable. Her long blonde hair was a rare sight to be seen around here as it was mostly long black hair, so her golden locks, gave her this glow something that they didn’t see every day it was enchanting. The last thing, she wasn’t Arabic or Egyptian and to them, that was finding the rich velvety mouse like chocolate that was hidden in the container of regular chocolates.

The man continued to eye Melody up and down while James quickly tried to usher her away from this man, he knew he would pay for saying they were married later. He knew Melody wouldn’t let that one go but right now his biggest issue was keeping her safe and away from this man. As they went to walk off once more the man now jumped out from behind them and now he was standing directly in James face.  

Salesman: She is very, beautiful. I would like.

He looked back over towards Melody before the young blonde who was completely unaware of what was happening right now just piped up.

Melody: A picture?

She smiled brightly and that wasn’t going to work in her favour as the man stepped up closer towards her, his presence to James was felt but Melody was off with traveling fairies to realise.

Salesman: No… No… I would like to buy.

James tried to keep calm as he stood between Melody and the man, his teeth were gritted as Melody watched on unsure of what was happening.

<FONT COLOR=#FBB917>J2H:</FONT> Fuck off, were not interested.

He quickly tugged on Melody’s arm gently, pulling her underneath his arm keeping her safe while the two quickly made their way down the stalls once more. James just knew this wasn’t over he could feel it. Melody on the other hand was confused by all of this, she thought it was just one big joke she didn’t realise the gravity of the situation and how pear shaped it could turn into. James just had one thing in mind, getting out of this market place even if that meant Melody didn’t get her trinket. As the two finished the row of stalls they headed off back towards the direction of their hotel. That’s when James felt the hand of a man on his shoulder grabbing his attention.

Salesman: I give you good price, we could trade… I have three camels, the best you can get.

The man was warm and inviting with his smile but his eyes were telling another story, a story that James could read but Melody on the other hand couldn’t see.

<FONT COLOR=#FBB917>J2H:</FONT> I’m not interested.

Melody took James’ hand and the two went to walk off however their friend was sure to follow.

Salesman: What about if I throw in four beautiful pristine goats?

James quickly and aggressively spoke back to man.

<FONT COLOR=#FBB917>J2H:</FONT> Like I said the first three times, I’m not interested.

Melody stopped and looked at James before she smiled at him trying to ease the tension that she could see was building James was getting mad and not just oh I’m mad… mad… he was becoming pissed off. She hated it when he was cranky especially when they were on holidays, they were meant to be unwinding and sightseeing and enjoying themselves but right now Melody could see that look in James’ eye that said “I told you Egypt was a bad idea” Melody had to fix this and the only way she knew how was going to be a joke about the nice Camel sales man.

Melody: James it’s okay, three camels and four goats is probably a fair trade.

Melody smiled at James, not known the gravity of what she had just said, but that was quickly taken away from her as the man grabbed onto her right arm and pulled it towards him. Yanking the young blonde into his space.

Salesman: You see, she wants to trade.

The man was viciously pulling on Melody’s arm now as he tried to pull her away from James, but Melody had dug the heels of her shoes into the sand and she wasn’t going anywhere. However, the grip of the man’s hand around her arm was tightening and it was starting to hurt her.

Melody: HEY!!!!

She tried to push him off her and that’s when James took charge of this encounter. He hadn’t realised the man had a hold of Melody until Mel screamed out in pain. James quickly and gently pulled her towards him, freeing her from the man’s grip before she stood between Melody and the guy. James was livid, as she started to scream in the man’s face. Meanwhile the man was once again making a beeline for Melody as he was reaching out to grab her.

<FONT COLOR=#FBB917>J2H:</FONT> No, you need to see that, she thinks this is all a joke… because she thinks people like you need sympathy, me on the other hand? If you don’t let, go of my girl’s arm… I’ll fucking break yours. You understand that?

James was right up in his face pushing him back, while Melody was trying to pull James away from a fight that was brewing that was the last thing they needed. After all they were the ones that would be locked away in prison not the salesman. The man let go of Melody’s arm and backed away while James, quickly held onto Melody who could feel his body trembling in anger. He was mad, like next level mad and now it was going to take forever for her to calm him down. Melody just gently pulled at James arm, trying to pull him out of the thoughts of knocking his guy on his arse right now. Something in James must have agreed with Melody as he backed away reluctantly from the man, not starting a fight in the middle of Cairo. With another heated exchange of words, the two World Champions quickly made their way off the busy streets and back to their hotel.

Something was telling Melody this was going to be a long afternoon of trying to calm down this situation, however there was a little part inside of her who was smiling brightly as she had just witnessed her James defend her in the middle of a busy street not caring about the consequences. It was every girl’s dream to see her partner be so passionate about her. However, it was going to come at a cost and she knew she was in for it as soon as they got back to their hotel room. The walk back to the hotel was a quick and quiet one as Melody could sense the over thinking that James was now doing. He was over analysing the situation and all roads led to negative outcomes of the what ifs. He was furious and the further they got away from the salesman and the markets the rage inside him was building when it should have been calming.

One hour later;  

The World Champions were back in their hotel room, that had a picture-perfect view of the pyramids in the distance. The view seemed calm and collected like a dream come true. Egypt was on a lot of people’s buckets lists but the way that James was looking out into this view made it seem like it was one of the worst places he had ever been to. Melody walked up behind him as she stood out on their balcony, she wrapped her arms around his waist and pressed her lips against the back of his right shoulder lightly before she tucked her head beside his so she could see what he was looking at. James turned to look at Melody before his eyes trailed down to her arms that were wrapped around his body. His eyes instantly finding the bruising from that man’s grip on her arm. Melody felt James’ body tighten before she heard his voice.

<FONT COLOR=#FBB917>J2H:</FONT> I should go down there and find that piece of shit and break him for what he did to you.

Melody twirled around James so now she was standing in front of him, her back was pressed against the railing on their balcony so James attention had to be on her. She lifted her hands up to the side of his face and she held him there looking into his hazel eyes with a smile on her face.

Melody: Don’t be silly James, I’m fine, you’re fine… everything is fine.

James looked at the bruise on her arm once more.

<FONT COLOR=#FBB917>J2H:</FONT> You’re not fine, and that mother fucker should pay.

Melody just ran her right index finger over James dry lips stopping him from talking.

Melody: You need to stop over thinking this babe, everything is okay… sure things could have gone worse down there, sure we were lucky he was working alone… that nothing escalated… but James please stop thinking about it… I’m okay now, I’m here with you… you defused the situation and nothing bad happened. So please stop thinking about what might have happened and stop thinking about sneaking out tonight and finding that guy and punching him in the face.

James looked at Melody as if to say “how did you know” as if he was planning that all along.

Melody: You saved me and you gave up the chance to own three camels and four goats for me… boy, you must really love me.

Melody was smiling all shyly, but James knew she was playing one of her little games – it wasn’t a bad game, he liked it when Melody was shyly flirting with him trying to get him to tell her how he feels about her. Sure, she knew that he loved her, but James kept those words close to his chest and rarely said them so when he did they held all meaning. James just smiled at his Melody before he rested his hands on her hips, pulling her towards him.

<FONT COLOR=#FBB917>J2H:</FONT> If I didn’t know better, I would think someone is trying to distract me and is trying to steal an I love you?

Melody just blushed, James didn’t know how she learnt to blush on cue but he found it adorable.

Melody: Oh, you love me?

James just shrugged his shoulders as if to say “I might” but Melody knew that he was just playing along with her game after all she couldn’t get what she wanted all the time and apart of him was still thinking about ripping that guys throat out. James just pulled Melody into him softly hugging on to her, holding her tightly. Before he pressed his lips onto the top of her head. Melody just embraced the hug before she looked down at her watch.

Melody: Happy Birthday in Australia time, Jammy Jam.

Those words made his hug on her tighten.

<FONT COLOR=#FBB917>J2H:</FONT> Thank you babe.

The longer James hugged onto Melody the longer Melody spent talking to him about anything and everything the more the thoughts of going to jail for murder was removed from his mind. While Melody took full advantage of knowing that James was truly in love with her, however as he boyfriend had just started to calm down she knew now wasn’t the best time to tell him they couldn’t settle in the afternoon as they had to pack their bags and move on from here for tonight so that tomorrow morning James could wake up in their final Egyptian destination for his official birthday.

Melody had done her research and she was going to surprise him by letting the man of her dreams wake up in a secluded and pristine six-star hotel in Taba Egypt along the coast. So, that they could spend the day, alone, together… doing whatever James wanted to do without the birthday boy thinking that his birthday was going to be filled with annoying sightseeing and things that he didn’t really want to be doing. Sure, he probably wanted to be at home for his birthday, but Melody had made sure she organised most of their home creature comforts to be set up in the suite in Taba. So, if James desired to play GTA all day, he could do that while Melody caught some rays by their private pool. Not only that Melody would surprise James by having Simpson meet them at Taba with his family after all as much as James would never admit it Simpson was probably his best-friend and enjoyed having him around. Hopefully with a bit of luck this would fix up Melody’s last birthday surprise she gave to James, which was the over the top birthday party that he secretly hated. Who knows, it might replace that memory in his birthday bank.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY JAMES!

Mercedes, Mercedes, Mercedes.

Why do I get the feeling like you’re becoming the girl that I get booked against when they’re not quite sure what to do with you? It’s a fair question in my eyes I mean what have you done to deserve and World Bombshell Championship match? I mean apart from being big match Mercedes? It’s almost like the bosses at Sin City Wrestling what to see an upset, they want to see you beat me and take the World Bombshell Championship away from me. However, here’s the case it’s not going to happen. Well at least not this weekend at Climax Control anyways… or should I say ever? I mean how many times have I faced you Mercedes? and how many times have you beaten me? Look I never really been any good with maths, so how’s this for some algebra… how many time shave we faced? Countless, and how many times have you beaten me? none, zero zilch… zippy-a-do-dah… none… zippo, nil… bingo bango never.

So what makes you think this time round will be any different? What do you think because you have aligned with the mean girls again you will finally have what it takes to beat me? Here the thing, I might be in your groups little burn book, but I’ll never and I mean never, be on your little list that you strike out names when you beat them. Nope, that’s never going to happen. I’m going to be that fish that always gets away and you will forever tell the tales to your friends about how close you were to beating me, when in reality you’re a mile behind. Oh, look more maths and numbers. I’m saying this because I know that in your little promo you’re going to come at me like a maths teacher and expect me to know the answers… however it won’t matter because the only problem in maths you need to solve is how to beat me and as of right now, you can’t seem to figure that out so am I worried about you taking my World Bombshell Championship away from me this Sunday night?

No… should I be worried? Probably but why should I when history for us will always be the same, I will always find a way to beat you and the following week you will always find an excuse to tell the Sin City Wrestling reporters about how you let me win, or how I just only escaped with victory or that. Same news just different channels. Oh, well that’s life it seems.

So, Mercedes just for the record I want you to know I will be taking this match on Sunday night very seriously, because when it comes to facing you I don’t just have my title to defend I have a streak to defend and I have to prove to everyone that I can and that I will still have your number and I can still beat you. So, you will have all my respect in that ring on Sunday night Mercedes, I will not take you lightly but you need to know that I don’t plan on letting you finally get a win over me and I don’t plan on letting you live up to your nick name of big match Mercedes. So, don’t think you’ll be able to swoop in and just take my Championship away from me, if you want this Mercedes you’re going to have to work for it… and right now I think you’re pretty distracted working for Delia and working with the Bad Boys to even see or take advantage of the gravity of your silver platter Championship opportunity here.

However, Sunday night will come along and you will push me to my limits and each and every time we face each other I learn just a little bit more about myself and how I’m unstoppable when it comes to facing you. You’re my driving force Mercedes no one else in this company is, I look forward to facing you because in the back of my mind, I always say to myself what if, what if this is the time that Mercedes out wrestles me, what if this is time she beats me? and every time I dig down deep and I pull out new moves, I go to extra levels and I stay on top of my game to make sure that it’s not your time. I make sure you don’t get you chance to cross my name off your list… so Sunday night might be a blessing and curse but when it comes to facing you Mercedes it’s what I most look forward to.

I’ll see you in the ring on Sunday night and I hope to god you’re ready to tear down the house, well arena with me because like every superhero movie ever villain needs a hero to face… and you’re my villain Mercedes… and let’s face it I’m your hero… together we have carved our own history… so what’s next in how story? Will big match Mercedes finally see the light and be Little Miss Sunshine Melody? Or will history just keep on repeating.

Time will tell and the time for story to continue will be this Sunday… so tune in mathematics fans and Melephants because let’s be honest this story between Mercedes and myself is only just getting started.

Though this chapter will end with The World Bombshell Championship, coming home with me…coming home to team Melephants.

Mwah.  
>