Author Topic: Mean Girl tantrum  (Read 291 times)

Offline Lament Broom

• View Profile
    • Veronica Taylor
Mean Girl tantrum
« on: February 24, 2017, 10:52:21 PM »
 scene

The scene opens up to Veronica Taylor throwing things all over the Mean Girls clubhouse clearly upset. As a vase smashes against the wall. As the First Class Supermodel soon growls loudly as Angelica stands there shocked at the temper of her best friend. As she hated when Veronica got in these kinds of moods. Her Cuban side was showing and in all of its full fury, the cameras rarely saw this side of her usually they saw the arrogant and superficial side of the First Class Mean Girl, however, life had not been going her way. Instead, the only thing that has been going her way losing her roulette title then losing her match that would have been her in contention, however,  she as now on the outside looking in. Looking at the Roulette title match and the war between the current Champion Amy Marshall, and her tag team partner  Jessie Salco. A match in her mind where she should be.  Soon enough Angelica said in a concerned but angry tone as the damage was being done, as another vase wound up crashing against the hard wall.

Angelica: Veronica clam down, I mean it's just a loss it happens. And who cares about Slowcow taking on Marshall, it does not matter who wins that match because at the end of the day it will be about us.

Veronica eyes her best friend and says in a sharp tone.

Veronica Taylor: This isn't fair why am I opening? I am Veronica Freakin Taylor and these people think I should be opening when I am returning to my home town? Ugh, they should be bowing in front of me, and throwing flowers at my feet as I arrive. Why is that rat Salco getting any sort of shot at my belt. I mean have you seen those two? They don't look like champions at all and I am stuck facing some nobody whats her name again? Jan?

Angelica shakes her head at the anger and arrogance. It was something only Veronica Taylor could be at once. She was known for this kind of thing, however, Angelica knew she had to handle her best friend in these kinds of moods.

Angelica: Ugh girl don't even worry about Amy and Jessie right now. And Amy Jayne is her name I wouldn't underestimate her. She might look like the trash dove and haven't done anything in here but don't underestimate her hunty.

Veronica lets out an evil laugh before throwing a glass at the wall, hearing it smash against the wall caused Angelica to jump.  As she eyed Veronica, with a side eye glare. As the First Class Mean Girl begins to speak in her normal evil arrogant tone.

Veronica Taylor: Listen Angelica I am going to take out all of this fustration this Mean Girls reunion was supposed to make us stronger and more powerful but you know what they are still focused on such basics. Like the fans think for one second Amy Marhsall is worth a damn in my world? I am a world wide renowned supermodel and I am so disrespected by people for no damn reason. Why because they can't be me?

Angelica: Exactly, like why are you letting them get to you hunty?

Veronica rolled her eyes, before speaking in the same tone.

Veronica Taylor: Listen it does not matter what they think or what those people think its going to be our night. And you know that glass is going to resmable Amy Janes SCW career after I am done with her. After all it is my job to slay the basics of SCW. Its really a duty that the rest of the bombshells should thank me for.  But you know what they are basics and are in need of slaying.

Angelica: There you go girl you got this hunty. Now who is gonna clean this up? Lets go out? Just get ready because I am not letting you leave the house looking like a basic.