Author Topic: Elders vs Justice League Part 3  (Read 240 times)

Offline Wong Fai Hung

• A Shaolin Monk
  • Match Writers
    • View Profile
Elders vs Justice League Part 3
« on: February 17, 2017, 11:19:56 PM »
 Hollywood, CA.

Alana walks off of the set wearing tight fitting blue jeans and what seems to be a small white t-shirt thin enough to see the outline of her bra underneath.  Walking past a couple of cameras and stepping over wires on the ground, she heads toward a chair with her name on it while they get ready for the next scene.

The movie set for ‘All That Glitters’ was abuzz with activity as Kenzi directed the action at a furious pace. Everyone was tasked to their limit after the early morning start they had all gotten. Shooting had started at 3:30 am and now nerves were frayed and the tensions between some of the workers was starting to show…none more than between Kenzi and Sarah Lacklan, the one-time friends who had come to blows last Saturday night during what was supposed to be a friendly Rock Battle. To be fair, it had been Kenzi that turned the contest violent, but in typical fashion, she had failed to see her part in it. All eyes had been on the two from the moment they walked onto the set. Many had placed bets on whether Sarah would just walk out and punch Kenzi in her face…but they had been disappointed, as she had remained largely professional during the day, despite the black eye she had been forced to cover up for shooting. Of course, others who had bet against more physicality breaking out between them attributed that to the fact that Kenzi’s oversized bodyguard, Bobbi London and her girlfriend, Song were standing just off set watching the two like hawks.

As they moved from scene to scene and the day got longer and longer, the tensions between the two seemed to rise with each passing moment. Adding to the degree of difficulty was the fact that Kenzi was not only directing the action, but she was actually part of the scene that she was directing this time…as fate would have it, a fight scene between her character and Sarah’s. All around the set, people looked at one another, all of them sensing that something was going to go down this time. Kenzi set up the shot and moved to her mark, ready to play out the scene;

“ACTION!”

Caramel burst through the door of the dressing room with fire in her eyes as she bore down on Ambrosia. “WHAT THE FUCK?! WHY IS HEIDI TAKING MY GODDAMN SPOT TONIGHT?! I ALWAYS CLOSE THE SHOW ON SATURDAY NIGHT!!”

The platinum blonde glanced up, wiping the fine white powder from her nostrils, annoyed at the interruption. She stood up, her glassy eyes flashing anger, “You’d better take the bass out of your voice when you talk to me!”

Caramel’s chest heaved as she stepped back, doing her best to calm herself. “It’s not right! I brought her in here Am! She shouldn’t be taking my spot!”

Ambrosia chuckled, “Everyone gets replaced around here…sooner or later.” She looked Caramel up and down, then gave a shrug, “If you ask me…your expiration date was up months ago.”

Rage built up in Caramel like a building tide and it broke all at once as she shoved Ambrosia back, “FUCK YOU COKE WHORE!”

Ambrosia stumbled back, a look of surprise momentarily crossing her face, then she balled up her fist and rushed at Caramel, pushing her back against the door, “Is that what you want to do?” Ambrosia put her hand around Caramel’s throat.

“GET OFF ME!” Caramel slapped her hand away and the two began to struggle. Hands struggled for purchase as they ripped and tore at one another…

“CUT!” Kenzi yelled right in the middle of the action. Sarah stopped, backing away as Kenzi glared at her. “What in the hell was that?”

Sarah looked at her as if she had just grown a second head, “What was what?”

Kenzi threw her hands up, “That wasn’t what the script said! That looked like a game of fucking grab ass! The script says that Ambrosia and Caramel have a sexy fight! What was sexy about that to you?”

Sarah rolled her eyes, “I read the script Kenzi…what in the hell is a sexy fight? Do I kick you in the box or what?”

Kenzi glared at her, “If you are not going to take this seriously, I…”

Sarah held up her hands, “FINE! FINE, LET’S DO IT AGAIN!”

Kenzi stares at her, then goes back to her mark as she gestures for the crew to reset…

“TAKE TWO…ACTION!”

The two women redo the scene and as they start to fight again, Kenzi stops the action halfway through. “STOP! FUCKING CUT!” She stares at Sarah, “Seriously Sarah! What in the fuck was that?!”

Sarah folded her arms, “That was a sexy fight…”

Kenzi’s eyes were narrowed in anger, “YOU PUNCHED MY TIT!”

Sarah looked around, “So, that’s not sexy? Really? No one here found that sexy?”

Kenzi raked her fingers through her hair, “Fine…FINE! If you can’t do the scene any better…we will get the stand-ins to do the goddamn scene!”

Sarah stepped to Kenzi, her eyes narrowed to slits, “I don’t need some filthy peasant standing in for me! I shoot my own scenes!”

Kenzi didn’t back down, getting right back in her face, “Apparently not since you can’t even comprehend the words on the damn script!”

Sarah stood back, nodding “Yeah? Okay! Let’s do it again…”

Kenzi arched her brow, “So you can screw up again?”

Sarah moved to her mark, visibly angry, “I said…do it again!”

Kenzi leaned down, just an inch from her face as she whispered, “…sure…”

Sarah balled up her fist, but maintained her composure, just barely. Everyone moved back to their marks as the scene was reset. Song took two steps onto the set ready to charge as she sees Sarah's fist ball up. She could tell that Sarah wasn’t acting and she might actually slug Kenzi. Bobbi London pulled Song back. "Don't you worry mate, she won’t ‘it Kenz"

Song looks at Bobbi, narrowing her eyes, “She better not or they will have one less actress in their set"

“TAKE THREE, ACTION!”

The scene played out again, just as it had the previous two times, but both women seemed on edge this go around as the lines were delivered with a hint of malice. As fighting broke out, just as before there was a charge in the air and people on set wondered if the two were still acting at all. Kenzi delivered her ‘coke whore’ line and shoved Sarah back a bit more forcefully than before. Sarah hit the makeup table, knocking it over, but she stayed on her mark. She gave her line and charged back over, slamming Kenzi hard against the door. The two of them struggled against one another, this time with much more angst and vigor. In the midst of it all, before anyone could fully realize what was happening, Sarah planted an open mouth kiss on Kenzi and everyone on the set held their breath.

Sarah stepped back, staring at Kenzi, both with their chests heaving looking frazzled and disheveled. Sarah shook her head, her hand going to her mouth as she backed away, “…sorry…I’m sorry…” She ran off set, avoiding making eye contact with anyone as she headed to her trailer.

Song started making a beeline for Sarah’s trailer, ready to beat her down, but was quickly stopped by one of Kenzi’s co-stars Song’s own manager/partner in Sin City Wrestling Alana Allure

Alana: Now Song don't go do anything stupid. They are just acting!

Song narrowed her eyes at Alana.

Song: I know that, but that was not part of the script! I read what Kenzi wrote…there was NO kiss in that part!

Song said in an angered voice as she turned to look at Kenzi.

Kenzi stood there for a moment, rooted to the spot and unsure what to do. Finally she turned to the camera,

Kenzi: You got all that?

After a thumbs up, she nodded

Kenzi: Cut…we’ll use that one I think…

Song looked on in confusion at first, about to head back to Bobbi until she saw Kenzi plop down in her chair, running her hands down her face, wondering what to think of what had just happened. Having had enough, Song decided that she needed to get ‘her’ Kenzi back…at least for a few days. She had no intention of spending a Valentine’s Day with Kenzi being depressed. Song walked over and extended her hand and Kenzi looked up, surprise flashing in her eyes as she took her hand. Song cocked her head to the side.

Song: Everything okay Kenzi?

Kenzi didn’t reply, just looked at Song. It was a rarity that she was ever speechless or at a loss. That was more than enough for Song. She pulled her up and embraced her into a tight hug.

Song: Let’s go, let’s get out of here and start our Valentine’s Day early!

Kenzi looked at Song with a half-smile.

Kenzi: That would be great, but…

Song shook her head.

Song: Kenzi, you need this lets go.

Kenzi frowned.

Kenzi: Song, you know I can’t…I have to finish this!

Song continued to shake her head.

Song: No Kenzi, not good enough

Song takes Kenzi and pulls her even closer as the two stand chest to chest. Song suddenly lifts Kenzi up and plants her over her shoulder. Kenzi protests, but Song ignores it, looking around the set as everyone, even Sarah who is back from her trailer, looked on.

Song: Look everyone, I'll be damned if Kenzi and I will be stuck here during Valentine’s Day, so I'm taking her and we are leaving!

Everyone looked around not sure what to do or say. Until this moment, Song had mainly stayed just off set, not saying a word.

Alana walked up to Song

Alana: Wait! Where are you are two going?

Song tapped Kenzi on the butt.

Song: Nutty Buddy, it's your Valentine’s Day gift from me to you, pick a place to go and we will go?

Kenzi looked around at everyone just starring at them. She desperately wanted to get back to finishing the movie, but the events of the day were still weighing heavily on her and she didn’t feel like facing Sarah or any of her other cast mates in the near future. She closed her eyes for a moment, then just yelled out.

Kenzi: Tahiti!

Song smiled as she looked at Alana.

Song: You heard her were going to Tahiti

Kenzi tried to get down off Song’s shoulder, but her grip was too strong.

Kenzi: Wait…you really are taking me to Tahiti?

Song and Alana nodded at each other with a smile. Alana spoke up,

Alana: Hey have fun and call me when you get there so I know you’re okay.

Song nodded as she started walking off the set. Everyone looked on not sure what to do. Song looked around one last time before walking out the door.

Song: Well, why are you all standing around for, go home and enjoy the week off!

Song looked around until she spotted Sarah Lacklan.

Song: You can clean up this mess then you can go home!

Realizing what is happening before anyone else is forced to do anything other than go home they all scatter like roaches. Sarah stormed over.

Sarah: But that's not fair!

Song looked at Sarah with a straight face.

Song: You spend the most time out of anyone around here in makeup! Then couple that with your terrible acting on top of it all!

Kenzi reached down as far as she could and spanked Song on her butt.

Kenzi: Bad Song!

Song smirks

Song: Fine, I guess you may not be terrible…

She narrowed her eyes at Sarah.

Song: I was serious when I said you needed to stay here and clean up.

She clenched her teeth, and pointed at Sarah,

Song: Especially after what you did! You’re lucky that is all you’re going to get!

Sarah glares back at Song, muttering under her breath.

Sarah: I will clean this place up and I will get you back for it

Song smiled at Sarah.

Song: You're right one day, you might get me back, but it’s not going to be today, so have fun.

Song walked off the set with Kenzi over her shoulder.

Alana picks up her phone and heads toward a nearby exit as she reads through messages she has missed.  After a moment she taps on the face of the phone and then places it next to her ear.

Alana: Hey Rebecca.  How is everything been going?

Becky: Hey Alana everything has been going pretty smoothly.  Are you ok?

Alana: Yeah I’m good.

Becky: You don’t quite sound like yourself.

Alana: I’m sure I’m just tired, this filming project has made for some long days that have turned into long nights.

Becky: Long nights with leading men?

Alana: Damn, freak.

Both women laugh for a moment.

Alana: I know you are my doctor and all but if I was kissing I would not be telling.

Becky: If huh?

Alana: Yes if, and I’m not.  So what are you guys planning to do?

Becky: Well Eyesnsane said something about having time to drive up to Chicago.

Alana: Why, wait….

Becky: He keeps going on and on about some Harolds or something.

Alana: Oh that does sound good right about now.

Becky: What is it?

Alana: He didn’t tell you?  Girl it’s only the best fried chicken in the entire world.

Becky: Oh really?

Alana: Trust me, I would not lie to you.

Becky: Ok, well I’ll have to check it out when they go.  He and Jon are going to drive his car up that way he did not want to have the truck deliver it.

Alana: That figures, you know how boys and their toys can be.  Oh how’s Wrigley?

Becky: He’s great and such a well behaved guy.  I keep him with me.

Alana: Well since we are on break from shooting for a bit and the next show is out here in California, I’m finding myself alone at the moment with nothing to do, so I was thinking that you guys could just fly out here after you get some Harold’s and maybe we can have some fun.

Becky: What?  The Elders have time for fun?  It sounds too good to be true.

Alana: Yeah I’m so sure.

Both women laugh again as Alana reaches her trailer where she unlocks the door with her free hand and opens it as she climbs the stairs.  Stepping inside she closes the door behind herself.

Becky: What are you doing now.

Alana: Girls I’m about to lay my ass down on this couch in this trailer for a few before I head to the hotel we are going to stay in.  Oh you did not have plans for Valentine’s day did you?  I really don’t want to mess anything up.  I suppose I work so much that I forget people have lives.

Becky: No I don’t have any plans.  So it should be fine.  I’ll let the guys know what’s up.

Alana: Alright I’ll tell you what, text me before you take off and I’ll have the hotel and everything else sorted out by then.

Becky: Oh wait, we have to go to New York for Eyes to fight Sam, but after that we should be in the clear to head your way.

Alana: Alright lady I’ll talk to you later.  Just let me know when you all are leaving from New York.

Becky: Ok.  We’ll see you soon.

Alana taps the face of the phone once more and places it on top of a small desk in the trailer as she sits down and opens her laptop. Alana begins typing on the keyboard and then stops for a moment.  Just as a knock comes at the door.

Alana: Come in!

As the door opens we see Ted come and walk into the trailer, while looking around inside as the door closes behind him.

Ted: Hey now look at all of this.  Seems like it’s nice and cozy in here.

Alana: Eh it’s clean, dry, and private enough for me to change clothes, check make up and emails and such.

Ted: Ah you do keep yourself pretty busy.

Alana: More like The Elders keeps me pretty busy.  Hey come on in have a seat there’s some stuff in the fridge if you like help yourself.

Ted: Good old Alana, everybody goes on a break and you find yourself a way to stay hunkered down and keep working.  I mean don’t get me wrong the dedication is awe inspiring.

Ted heads toward the fridge and opens the door while just looking over the contents for a moment.  He looks at Alana for a moment….

Ted: Did you want something from out of here?

Alana: No thank you I’m ok.

Ted turns his attention back to the fridge and grabs a bottle of water.  Then sits down on a nearby couch.

Ted: So what are you over there tapping those keys about?

Alana: You know a little bit of this and a touch of that.  Just getting some hotel arrangements sorted out.  After Eyes has his match in New York, he, Becky, Jon and Wrigley will be heading this way so I figured we could all take some time to meet up and have a bit of fun.

Ted: What, Alana wants to not work for five minutes and have some fun.

Alana: Ha-ha smart ass.

Ted: Hey all I’m saying is that you are the hardest working lady I know.  Personally I just don’t see how you do it.  

Alana: I don’t know I just do I guess.

Ted: That and you do it with no complaint or even the slightest hesitation.

Alana: I suppose you could say I’m good at staying busy and paying attention to details.

Ted: Well aside from all this fun you are planning, have you given any thought to the shoot?

Alana: Honestly some, but not much.  I know Song and I will have to do the shoot from two different locations because she’s off vacationing for valentine’s day.

Ted: Oh I see.

Alana: Yeah so I have kind of thought about what I want to say and the points I’m aiming to get across.

Ted: Well that’s a good start anyway.  When is Song due back?

Alana: All she told me was that she would meet me at the arena.

Ted: Oh wow alright…

Alana: Yeah so I’ll be training alone.  Actually I’ll just train with Eyes and Jon.

Ted: Oh lord.  Have fun with those three at the gym.

Alana: What makes you say that?

Ted: Look I’ve been to the gym with them and that can turn into an all day thing.  Yo and I don’t even understand how they can just keep going like that.  Shit the next day I could not lift my arms, it was crazy.

Alana: Well I’ve worked out with Eyes before and yeah he will just keep going, and I’ll admit it can take some adjusting to get used to it.

Ted: Yeah I adjusted myself alright.  I adjusted myself to not working out with them anymore, or if I do when I’m done, I’m done.

Alana lets out a long slow sigh.

Ted: What’s on your mind boss lady?

Alana: I just wish Song would be back at least a day before the match, but I understand her being gone completely.  I just feel like it will make the shoot a bit more difficult.

Ted: Nah, not really.  I’ll call her up and ask she get her portion done a bit early and then once I have hers and your I should be able to edit them in a way to make it look seamless.

Alana: You can do that?

Ted; Hell yeah I can do that.  So don’t trip I got you, as a matter of fact when are they coming out here?

Alana: They plan on leaving right away and not spending the night in New York so they’ll be in later this evening sometime.

Ted: Cool so that gives us options, we can go ahead and cut your portion of the shoot now and then when I get Song’s footage I’ll start blending them together.

Alana: Sounds like a plan to me and I just booked our hotel rooms so that’s all done as well.
Ted: Sounds like it's about time to make a move then.

Alana: Indeed as my work here is done.

Ted gets up off of the couch as Alana stands up behind her desk.  Ted moves next to the door and opens it, as Alana closes her laptop while grabbing her phone and placing it in the nearby purse she picks up with the laptop already in her arms as she heads out of the door Ted is holding open for her.  As she makes her way down the steps Ted follows her as the door closes behind them.

Later that night……

Alana and Ted are walking across a field next to the hotel.  They are walking along a lit path as the long hot day has given way to what feels like a great night.  Alana is wearing white Nikes and denim shorts, she has on a pink Cubs shirt with her hair pulled back into a ponytail and her Bombshell title over her left shoulder.  Ted has a camera under his arm and is wearing blue and white Nike Airforce Ones, blue jeans, and a white t-shirt.

Ted: Yeah so when we were coming into the hotel I noticed this area.  I think it would be good to shoot here with this background.

Alana: Ok, I’ve certainly come to trust your judgement.  You see to have an eye for this as I keep getting feedback that our segments are highly rated.

Ted: Whoa, really that’s cool to hear.  I do my best.  Now let’s start over here.

He points to an area near a medium sized creek.  Alana moves to where he pointed.  He lifts the camera and gets it ready and begins a countdown with his free hand, starting with four, then three fingers, then two, and when he gets to one he points at Alana…..Meanwhile Song  gets out her camera and begins recording her footage so she can send it to Ted. She is wearing a blue two piece Adidas bikini in Tahiti she is seen sitting on a private deck from her hut she is sharing with Kenzi grey. As she sits there with her feet dangling in the water ankles deep with the sun beaming right above her .  

(On Camera)

Song: As I sit here and take in this beautiful Valentines Day I don’t have wrestling on my mind… Well that was until I turned on my camera phone. On that note. Hi SCW fans I missed you all. So this Sunday here we go again round 3.Fight!!!

Song says giggling trying to sound like the man behind the Street Fighter Games.

Song: This is the 3rd match between us in the Elders past 6 matches. The thing is you guys acted like we did not fight you guys on are 2nd match. Even though this is not a title match I hope you guys still come more prepared than what you did when

Song point at the Camera Phone

Alana: When you had that pathetic attempt at taking our Bombshell titles.  Trust me ladies third time will not be a charm for you two.  Maybe you two will come up with some way to pose a challenge, or even make us break a sweat.  It has to be killing you both knowing what’s coming, knowing what we are going to do to you in that ring.  Tick tock ladies the time grows near.  However on the bright side, fighting you two is better than having more time off, because we are fighting champions after all.  While the title is not on the line, trust me when I tell you, you won’t be able to tell they are not.

We see Song again….

Song looks on figuring out how to spin Alana’s comment to sound a bit more face as she looks on she takes her free hand and places over her over to cover her eyes from the sun.

Song: What Alana means is that you two are a great tag team in SCW, they think so highly of you that you get a chance to beat us in a non title match to maybe set you up for a title match?

Song shrugs

Song: I know one thing, you can call out all the tag teams in SCW but until you hold…

Song points at the camera and Alana folds her arms in front of herself.

Alana: The SCW Bombshell titles.  You two calling teams out means squat.  Oh but this new confidence you two suddenly have is something I just can’t wait to test.  Look the fact is we are not strangers and frankly we’ve seen you two at your best.  We know what you can do and you’ve yet to prove you’ve made it to that quote next level.  Understand, Song may have her head in the clouds and feet in the water right now, but when that bell rings, she’s gonna….

Back to Song

Song is seen swinging her feet in the water as she hears Alana clearing her throat to get Song’s attention.

Song: Oh sorry ummm so yea what Alana meant to say was that there is no next level when you're the SCW Tag team champions so at best you looking to be the number two team. Hey that’s cool.

Song leans in the camera.

Song: Hey that was us back before High Stakes VI, but then we became the number one team. You can go to the ring or be backstage, heck you can give SCW fans footage saying your the best tag team in SCW but you can't be until you have

Song points at the camera  Alana is now holding her title right next to her face as the camera zooms in a bit.

Alana: The SCW Bombshell Champions.  

Camera goes back to Song

Song: Thank you Alana. I would say that myself but what would I point at if I don't have my title with me on vacation. But the point is still the same. We the Elders are the top team until you take the titles from us. That goes for you two and every team that was joined the ranks rather it's a new team or returning former tag team champions. The Elders are not trying to put anyone on notice. We don't have to we’re the team with the targets are on our backs.

Camera switches over

Alana: We’re the tag team that gets to look down on the division waiting for a team to step up to us and get on our level. Clearly it's not you two or the title would be on the line. Not yes I’m talking shit so step up and do something about it. Because the last time we fought and you two ran your mouth on me I shut you both up. Now I’m telling you, I dare you both to take it to the next level. The thing is you can't. You two reached your peak of how far you can climb the Mountain called The Elders.

(Off Camera)

Alana is standing behind Ted and looking at the monitor in front of him.

Ted: This is what I was talking about.  So yes you two are in different places but using both the footage I shot with you and what Song recorded I was able to blend it all together.

Alana: I see, it sort of has the look of a music video with no music.

Ted: Just different cut scenes put back together at the right moment.  Similar to being a DJ, but with no music.

Alana: It really looked good Ted, great work with it.  I’m sure it will go over well.

Ted: Thanks, double A.

user posted image