Author Topic: Time to focus on the future  (Read 253 times)

Offline Joshua Acquin

• View Profile
    • Joshua Acquin
Time to focus on the future
« on: February 17, 2017, 01:24:47 AM »
 Joshua is seen walking back stage before he is stopped by Hollywood stops him to ask a few questions.

“Joshua how do you feel about your latest loss?”

Joshua looks at her you can see the anger building.

“You know what people want to think it is so easy wrestling that they wonder how can you lose to him.  People want to know how I feel?  I feel like TNA robbed me.  I know I am a better wrestler than he is.”

“What is next for you?”

“Next for me is to keep on doing what I am able to do.  I am going to wrestle whoever management puts in front of me.”

“How do you feel about facing Ben Jordan?”

Joshua thinks about what to say.

“Ben is a great tag team wrestler.  I mean he did hold the SCW Tag Team Championship and when his partner retired he pick Jamie Dean and won it again.  But this is now singles world where you don’t have anyone looking out for you.  It is a different beast.”

“How did you feel about Amy and Jessie facing one another?”

“You know what whenever it is a friend you ae wrestling there is more feeling into the match.  You want to win but you know that you don’t want to do too much damage and have them go on the shelf.  I know Amy quite well and I know she had a hard time doing this match.  But she is a champion and will wrestle whoever they place in front of her.  They had a great match and Jessie got into the match and low blowed Amy and realized what she did and you saw it in her face.  Friendships can be broken in a match like this.”

“So with Blast From the Past coming up how does the field look and who would you like for a partner?”

“I will say this much it is always an all-star field.  You can never tell who is going to be put together.  You will have friends against each other.  You also have feuds that get started and continued.  So it is a great event to honor past wrestlers, and to showcase up and coming wrestlers.”

Joshua thinks about what to say next.

“Who do I want to have as my partner?  I hope that I don’t get Twisted Sister again.  I am a little messed up in the head but her?  She is on a whole new level of crazy and trying to talk to her when she only thinks about when can she use her chainsaw which I think she named or something.  But looking at the field I see names I would like and some I wouldn’t.  I know I was demanding certain people but I know that will not happen.  I would love to be wrestling with Amy of course, her or Jessie wouldn’t be bad.  Then you have people I would hate to be with like Evie Baang, that goes back to Bad Company days I personally have no issue with her but she does have one with me.  Even one person I had beef with the same time period as Evie I wouldn’t mind teaming with.  That person is Remi, I know she is a young woman that I think we could work together.”

Joshua stands and waits for another question.

“if you don’t have any other questions I am going to change gears here and talk about Ben Jordan.  Hey Ben I know about you quite well.  Hell I have been on your yaut and enjoyed one of the famous Ben Jordan all week long come and go as you want parties.  But one small thing we have to wrestle this week and I have been looking over tapes and looking at your weaknesses trying to use that information to my benefit.  You are a great tag team wrestler, just as I am.  However this is a new era for you coming to the singles realm.  I am your first for you back in the singles wrestling world.  I am not going to go easy on you and I expect you to bring your best because I am not going to roll over for the “King””

OOC:sorry had a bad week this week. MIL was in hospital for gall blader