Author Topic: No Pressure  (Read 327 times)

Offline Melody Grace

• RAINBOWS!!!!
    • View Profile
    • Melody Grace
No Pressure
« on: February 03, 2017, 08:30:55 PM »
 Oh, MY GOD!! WE DID IT!! WE FINALLY DID IT. Together you and I we were able to band together and beat the baddies known as Jessie Salco, Mikah Green and Crystal Millar and now… NOW we get to say that together we are the Sin City Wrestling World Bombshell Champion. It sounds amazing, doesn’t it? I’ve waited my whole life for a moment like this, I’ve waited my whole career for a moment like this and it has finally happened. I could die tomorrow and I would know I would die happy. I have all my ducks in a row in my life right now, no Dexter pun intended.

So, what have I done since our glorious night at Inception II? Well not a lot to be honest, I had to cancel my celebration party at the Wynn because James was injured from stupid Drake Green so that blows. Since then I have basically been a stay at home girlfriend, looking after James. I mean there are worst things I could have been doing, but I just thought that after I won my first WORLD Bombshell Championship things would be a little different. I thought I would feel like I was on top of the world and yet all because of one person that feeling has been taken away from me… stolen… all because of jealous, spiteful, trashy Drake Green.

Oh well onwards and upwards I always say and what I know is that he will never get away with what he did. I can’t believe I called him my friend and I defended him and yet he was so willing to tarnish my moment all because he was jealous that Mikah joined J2Hism. You know, those two really need to take a good long hard look into their venomous relationship, so much jealously and build up anger is never a good thing.

Anyways, so aside from caring for James, being Nurse Carpenter I have found myself doing a lot of over the phone interviews, I’ve been flooded with fan mail and contract opportunities my schedule for Sin City Wrestling has ramped up. Basically, after this week off after Climax Control I’m going to be bouncing around the globe helping Sin City Wrestling promote their up and coming international tour. Or is it international? Nobody knows, well I do but you know I can’t tell you guys that it’s a surprise. I’m just lucky that my schedule now lines up almost perfectly to James’ I mean who wouldn’t want to see the golden couple?

The golden couple, that makes me smile and blush. This was a goal that I know James has been wanting for ages, an idea I wasn’t so keen on. I mean now I feel like I must hold the Sin City Wrestling World Bombshell Championship for the same period of time as he has held his World Heavyweight Championship. That’s a lot of pressure, I mean I’m not the one who is happy to glorify a long reign because I mean, it doesn’t matter how long you hold something, anything… what matters is what you do when you have it in your possession. So, who knows how long the golden couple era will last and by that, I mean with me retaining my championship nothing about James and I because let’s face it Jamel is life. And life without Jamel would be boring.

You see James is more focused then me, he is driven by this business, while I am the same but I’m more well… off with the fairies at times. I mean who knew, right?

So, we will have to see where this goes and how long I can hold onto the Sin City Wrestling Bombshell Championship but just know Delia, Crystal and Mikah… my name IS alongside yours and I pray to god that eats you alive. I know you girl think that you’re the leaders of this division the game changes the trailblazers, the bosses, the founders… well I can assure you the game has just changed and well… it’s Melly time. You three might all have long reigns, but I can promise you my reign will outshine all of them, because I’m going to be a fair champion… everyone gets a crack at the Championship. I’m going to breathe excitement into the ranks of the Bombshell roster and I’m going to do it with a smile on my face a true smile, not a biter spiteful rude one. I’m going to show everyone that you don’t have to be a pack of bitches in life to get what you want. I’m going to prove that nice girls always finish first.

It’s going to be a windy road this journey but I can assure you, it will be a wild ride of greatness.

So, what’s up next for myself and the millions of Melephants? This Sunday night we get to take on the current Sin City Wrestling Bombshell Internet Champion… Polly Playtime… one on one… with our belts not on the line but our pride. Winner gets to claim they are the best in the women’s division, loser gets to walk away feeling like they have failed this city. It will be a tough fight I mean, Polly has been on a roll since she won her Internet Championship however, how no matter how good of a roll you’re on something will always be put before you to test you and well I’m that roadblock for Polly. As she is my roadblock as well… I still have a lot of doubters out there that believe that I shouldn’t be the Sin City Wrestling World Bombshell Champion… I still have a lot of people saying that my win was a fluke, it was a mystery and it wasn’t deserved… therefore it seems I have my work cut out for me this Sunday night at Climax Control.

However, you and I both know that once the herd bands together, we become unstoppable and well… I don’t see us breaking up anytime soon.

See you this Sunday my Melephants until then be safe and stay classy.

If you follow James and Melody on Twitter you would have seen Melody ask James to take her to Rome, in which the SCW World Champion was only too happy to accept. Happy Girlfriend happy life am I, right? However, Melody had her own plans in mind and they were ones that James wasn’t going to like. Well he could have liked, I mean he was turning over a new leaf lately when it came to Melody’s crazy ideas. So, they quickly packed their bags, and Simpson rushed the two off to the airport. They all bordered a private jet and headed towards their destination. Rome. Italy. Europe. Or well so James thought.

James was still recovering from the attacks from Drake Green, so as soon as he was seated in his chair on the plane he was fast asleep and that’s when the plane took a little diversion. Just a little one of course. After just a few hours in the sky the plane landed and a tired James woke up to what he thought was a different country however, he noticed once he stepped off the plane that he wasn’t in Italy. Instead of asking Melody what she was up to, he just figured she was trying to surprise him and he went along with it. The two were quickly ushered off into a jet black G63 AMG and the driver was hightailing it to get the couple to their destination.

Four hours later.

The looming nightfall was almost upon them when the car finally pulled up in the middle I repeat the middle of nowhere. There wasn’t a soul to be seen, only tall trees that looked as if they touched the sky. There was a thick forest around them, however in the middle of this winter wonderland, there was a roaring fire that was flaring from the fire pit. To the left of the fire and about 100 Metres back there was a tent, it wasn’t an ordinary tent it was a flash glamping style triangle tent. Inside of the tent there was two rooms one with a kingside bed, the other had a flushing toilet and a hot shower. Outside the tent was an outdoor shower to one side, while the other side was set up like a kitchen with all the bells and whistles. Behind the tent was a small wooden shed that housed fun and games that the two could pull out and set up later, like tennis and lawn bowls, fun camping games.

Melody stepped out of the car first, before James slide out the same side of the vehicle behind her, his eyes scanning his surroundings with a narrowed look in his eyes. He was confused, tired, and now somewhat cranky. Melody just ignored his facial expressions for the moment as she wrapped her arms around his waist before she spoke to him.

Melody: Surprise, welcome to Rome.

She gave him a little squeeze, so he knew she was excited to be here.

<FONT COLOR=#FBB917>J2H:</FONT> This isn’t Rome… this is hell where are we?

James continued to look around the campsite, confused as to why Melody would bring him here of all the places in the world.

Melody: Excuse me, this isn’t hell… this is Washington State and we are in the middle of nowhere for some camping.

Melody let go of James and stood back from him so she could look into his eyes. He seemed mad at her, James on the other hand was looking out at his surroundings, his hands stuffing deep down into his thick black jacket pockets as it was cold in Washington. His face was still bruised and busted making him groan when he brought his eyebrows together before he spoke frustrated.

<FONT COLOR=#FBB917>J2H:</FONT> Why the hell are we camping?

Melody had to know that James wasn’t going to take to this idea well, he loved to stay home and when they travelled her loved to stay in five to six star hotels not in the middle of nowhere surrounded by nature and a thin canvas tent. James looked at Melody who he caught in mid eyeroll.

Melody: Because I wanted to go camping? Duh.

James didn’t apricate the attitude that Melody was giving him but Melody thought it would have come across differently as she was joking with him. She was a playful soul something James had struggled with since day one of their crazy relationship.

<FONT COLOR=#FBB917>J2H:</FONT> You said you wanted to go to Rome, I agreed to Rome, not to this dump.

He took a step away from her to look at the campsite, he had to admit it wasn’t that bad he was just angry at the situation well that and he was still angry at the assault he had endured at Inception II. Melody just watched on as James walked towards the fire pit to soak in some of its warmth. The petite blonde just wrapped her arms around her own waist trying to stay warm, her long black jeans and big pink fluffy jacket weren’t exactly cutting it right now. When she noticed that James wasn’t impressed she sighed out loud.

Melody: You know, sometimes you’re really a grumpy old man trapped inside a young man’s body who just hates the world because of that one time someone bumped into you at a bus stop.

James turned back to look at Melody, his eyes were wild did she really just snap at him for not wanting to be camping? When she knew, he hated things like this?

<FONT COLOR=#FBB917>J2H:</FONT> Firstly, I would never be at a bus stop… and secondly.

James was walking back towards Melody while he was talking but he noticed her stern face had turned to sadness, she didn’t realise how opposed to camping he would be but now it was evident. Melody’s head dropped as she looked down at the dirty ground below her feet, upset. James hated seeing Melody sad so he stopped what he was saying before he made his way back beside her, he gently draped his right arm over her shoulder trying to regain her attention.

<FONT COLOR=#FBB917>J2H:</FONT> What’s wrong?

He looked at Melody who was refusing to look at him, she just huffed before shrugging his arm off her shoulders.

Melody: I just wanted to bring you somewhere you haven’t been before and do something new and you’re being a giant ass.

Melody went to turn on her heels and walk away from James and head back towards the car but James took a step-in front of her, trying to see what was really going on here.

<FONT COLOR=#FBB917>J2H:</FONT> I’ve been to Washington several times Melody.

He tried to lighten the mood but it was no use, Melody was already back in her dark place of giving up.

Melody: I’m talking about camping, you… you… just forget it. Let’s get back in the car and go home.

She threw her hands up in the air and walked off towards the car, well she was trying to but James was side stepping her, making a barricade between her and their vehicle. Now normally James would have jumped at the chance to leave this place, he hated the great outdoors but something inside of him was telling him to give it a chance.

<FONT COLOR=#FBB917>J2H:</FONT> We could stay for the night, see how it goes?

He was trying to show Melody a softer side, after all she had gone to all this trouble to bring him out here to the middle of nowhere so they could go camping together. Melody looked up at James and just shook her head from side to side.

Melody:  You don’t want to be here, it’s fine James we can go home. I was just wanted to get out of the house for a few days and disconnect from everything, I thought you would like this idea.

She thought they both needed a break away from everyone and everything and what a better way to do this? Out here with no interruptions, no annoying people, nothing to bother them. Melody thought he would see the silver lining in her bright idea but so far, he hadn’t even clicked on to it.

<FONT COLOR=#FBB917>J2H:</FONT> It’s not that I don’t like this idea, it’s just I took me by surprise. It’s no surprise that I’ve never been camping before, I don’t even know what you do camping?

He was being honest, as he ran his hand down Melody’s arm before his hand found hers, his fingers intertwined with hers as he held onto her hand. James was looking at Melody waiting for her to tell him what her plans for the next few days where.

Melody: You sit around a camp fire telling ghost stories and jokes and singing, you go hiking, you go fishing, you sit around and relax?

She was trying to entice him into camping but everything she had just said to him apart from “sit around and relax” sounded like torture to him. James just gave Melody a little smile before he spoke.

<FONT COLOR=#FBB917>J2H:</FONT> I’m not singing around a campfire.

Cue Melody’s dramatic eyeroll her, something that James knew was on its way as his petite girlfriend looked at him a mixture of emotions coursing through her facial expressions.  

Melody: FINE, I’ll sing for the both of us but that’s going to make the Tim McGraw and Faith Hill love duet a little tricky.

Her statement was followed up by another roll of her eyes before she looked away from James, she was now looking into the fire one of her favourite things to do. While she was lost in thought, she missed James move in behind her, until his chin was now resting on her shoulder as he pulled her into his body. Her back was now compressed into his chest as he spoke quietly towards her.

<FONT COLOR=#FBB917>J2H:</FONT> Is camping what you really want to do?

Melody turned to her side so she could look at him, with honesty in her eyes.

Melody: Yes James, that’s why I brought you here.

James just swallowed hard before he picked his next question, he knew Melody was hanging by a stream of different emotions lately and he didn’t want to push the wrong buttons.

<FONT COLOR=#FBB917>J2H:</FONT> So, you don’t want to really be in Rome? Looking at the Trevi?

He rolled his tongue off his bottom teeth, as he asked her a serious question but hid it under a playful tone. James knew that the Trevi was an important spot for Melody, he knew she had plans for them there so he was just testing the waters to see what she was thinking.

Melody: I thought if I seriously took you to Rome, you would think I’m trying to get you to do something you’re not ready for… when all I wanted was some real homemade pasta from the spaghetti house near the colosseum. So, I changed my mind and I wanted to get you out of the house, so here we are… we’re glamping. Well we were meant to be glamping.

Melody tried to wiggle free but James held onto her tighter, she didn’t fight him as she knew his body was sore all over and she didn’t want to add to any more of his bruising. It’s not that she wanted to be away from him, that wasn’t the case Melody was obsessed with James and wanted to be with him every moment of every day, she just felt like she was facing an endless battle right now. She thought she had planned something great and now he was questioning her on her intentions? James looked at Melody and he could see that she was eating herself alive with internal thoughts so he quickly changed his mind.

<FONT COLOR=#FBB917>J2H:</FONT> We can go “glamping” if it really means that much to you?

Melody didn’t see the smile on James face, so she missed him giving into her plans but she took his words wrong as if he just submitting because she was being a bit of a diva.

Melody: Oh geez, if it’s that much of a deal we can go home.

Melody turned to look at James who had a weird look on his face, he had just agreed to go camping with her and she still wanted to go home? James couldn’t understand Melody at times and this was one of them. He however, knew that Melody wanted to be here and he knew that she was just being like this because she thought he wanted to go home. He looked at her deep into her eyes and spoke once more, while doing so his right hand came up to the side of her face so he had to maintain eye contact with him while he spoke.

<FONT COLOR=#FBB917>J2H:</FONT> No, I want to glamp with you. That is the weirdest thing I’ve said for a while.

He let go of the side of her face that he was gently touching before he smiled at her hoping she would see that he was serious about spending a few nights out in the wilderness with her.

Melody: Really? You won’t complain the whole three days we’re out here?

She was testing him and he knew it, but he had a smug reply for this one.

<FONT COLOR=#FBB917>J2H:</FONT> Three days? Here’s the deal, I will try to keep my complaints to a minimum if you promise me, one thing.

Her right eyebrow rose as she looked at him confused.

Melody: What’s that?

James looked at his girlfriend and took a big inhale before he swallowed hard, he knew this was either going to go down, well or like a lead balloon he was hoping it would be the former.

<FONT COLOR=#FBB917>J2H:</FONT> Smile babe, be happy… you should be happy and the last few days you’ve been stressed and cranky, we are the champs’ babe, you’re allowed to be happy. I know this isn’t how you wanted to celebrate your win, I know that… I know that moment was stolen from you and I know every time you look at my face at the moment you’re reminded and that makes you mad. I will make it up to you, I promise.    

He was being open and honest with her and the sad look on her face returned, now he just had to wait to see how she reacted. Melody pulled away from James but only so she could turn around and look at him. She placed her hands on the side of his face gently so she didn’t hurt his already busted up face anymore. Looking into his eyes she felt sad, she didn’t mean to be a grump lately but he was right, she felt cheated out of her perfect moment and he knew that she always had things planned out in her mind. Melody just parted her glossed lips and spoke to him softly, the whole time she maintained eye contact with him.  

Melody: I’m not mad at you James, I’m mad that once again… we had a chance for a moment for something to be ours and once again it was taken from us. I mad because I pulled everything I had in my little body out to win and everyone was there to celebrate with me after the show went off the air and where was the one person I wanted the most? Being stitched up backstage, once again… I’m NOT mad at you… I’m mad at the situation and for the moment I don’t think I can get past it. I’m disappointed Jam, but I learnt a valuable life lesson… don’t plan anything because plans don’t always turn out the way you want them to.

James was glad that Melody wasn’t mad at him, but he was ripping himself apart that she was disappointed that he wasn’t there to celebrate with her. He was mad that he had missed her moment, he was mad that she was upset about it, he was also upset that Melody was upset and hadn’t had a chance to celebrate her win as she put him first and rushed back stage to be by his side while he got stitched up. The past few days she should have been over the moon, however she had been tending to his injuries, been subjected to sleepless nights as he tossed and turned in pain. She was the perfect girlfriend, he wanted to be the perfect boyfriend so he knew that even though she wasn’t mad at him, he felt the need to make this all right. The worst thing right now is that Melody had said she was giving up on making plans, that was one of the greatest things about her and James wasn’t going to let her give up without a fight.

<FONT COLOR=#FBB917>J2H:</FONT> Mel…

He went to reason with her but Melody just spoke over him.

Melody: Well it’s true.

He knew it was going to be a long, long road to getting Melody back to positive thinking about making plans in future something that he wanted to start working on right now but the look on her face said it all she didn’t want to think about it right now. Right now, she wanted to get her mind off her internal disappointment.

<FONT COLOR=#FBB917>J2H:</FONT> It’s not true… just… come here.

He reached out and grabbed onto her and pulled her into him, hugging on to her not wanting to let her go. His right hand came up and he ran his fingers down her long blonde hair before he closed his eyes, he had his work cut out for him but he was going to make this all go away. However, in Melody’s mind, the time for her one moment and one moment only had passed and now she was just going to have to pick up the pieces and move onwards and upwards with what she had and that meant making her own mini moments without plans.

The scene opens in the beautiful forestry of Washington State, the sun is shining, the birds are singing and the sound of water flowing in a creek is heard. The cameras quickly spin around to see Melody sitting by her campfire, she is decked out in a pair of super tight blue jeans with a black halter neck top, she is also wearing a large thick gold puffer jacket. Her hair is up in a high ponytail, while she is make up free. In front of Melody sitting on a black sheet is Melody’s newly won Sin City Wrestling World Bombshell Championship. With a simple smile, the Californian gets this one underway.

Melody: Polly, Polly, Polly… it all boils down to Little Miss Polly Pocket this Sunday night at Climax Control when I, your Sin City Wrestling World Bombshell Champion have to face off against the current Sin City Wrestling Bombshell Internet Champion. Both our titles are safe, as there aren’t on the line but something that people might just find greater will be our… pride… the bragging rights. Now, I’m not the type of bombshell to brag when I win, so I can say this with great pride. Win or lose, I’ll be walking out of Climax Control with my head held high. I’m finally with my Melephants where I have always wanted to be and that’s at the top of the mountain and well, the view from up here maybe magically but it’s not the be all and end all for me. I set a goal I accomplished it and now I’m the happiest girl in the world.

She points to her smile before she continues.

Melody: So, Polly, I know you will be coming to Climax Control with a bee in your bonnet about wanting to prove your greatness, I mean why wouldn’t you? You have a golden opportunity to pin or submit the current World Bombshell Champion… you have the weight of the world on your shoulders, and only time will tell if you crack under the pressure or if you will succeed. Now, as for myself I have the weight of the world also on my shoulders as I have a mighty uphill battle on my hands, you see winning the World Bombshell Championship was only reaching base camp in my eyes and now I need to climb to summit. Week in and week out I have to prove that I’m the best woman on the Sin City Wrestling roster, I have to be a leader and well even though leaders do lose from time to time, they never quit and that’s my plan for this Sunday night… I will not quit, I will not back down and I’ll be making sure I walk out of Climax Control with a smile on my face and a win under my belt. I need to start my reign off right and what better way than to take on the second-tier champion within our ranks.

Melody looks down at her championship with pride before her attention goes back to the camera.

Melody: We are currently the best of the best and now it’s time to settle which one out of use deserves to carry the touch of leading this division. Will it be the fun loving mean girl who claims to have her own traits? Or will it be me Little Miss Sunshine? Well I’m not a betting woman, but right now I’m riding a wave of success and to be honest, Polly I’m not ready to get off it just yet.

Shaking her head as if to say “nope” Melody continues after a quick roll of her head.

Melody: Two weeks ago, I pinned Mikah in the middle of the six-sided ring, I beat the Crystal Millar, I beat the longest reigning World Bombshell Champion and I beat Jessie Salco the toughest girl you could ever come across… don’t think that this feat came by accident. I worked my ass off, I pushed myself to new heights and Polly I truly feel like I’m only just getting started.

Melody looks down at her championship once more, pride glowing on her face.

Melody: So, this weekend at Climax Control it’s so much more than champion versus champion, it’s fun loving bad girl versus fun loving good girl. It’s the Melly Pop versus the Polly Pop. I find it funny we are both champions, both have similar ideas for fun and we both have the same in ring move name… it’s like when worlds collide at Climax Control and I have no doubt this is a match up the fans are going to love to see… so make sure you bring you’re A game Polly, because I don’t plan on letting the fans down.

Leaning forward she picks up her championship and rests it on her knees, Melody holds her belt delicately showing the respect she has for the title.

Melody: I have had them back me since day one and now since we are the collective World Bombshell Champions, what makes you think that I will let them down now? They give me strength they give me the passion to fight… and fight I will until it’s all said and done and until my hand is raised in our collective victory.

Melody’s attention shifts to the camera in which she smiles towards before the sounds of someone approaching her is heard.

Melody: So, Polly I beg you to come to Climax Control and give me all you’ve got, because I plan on showing the world that I’m a fighting champion and what better way to start off my reign as the current Sin City Wrestling World Bombshell Champion it would be to topple the Internet Champion… so you no doubt you’ll come out swinging and brag all you want, talking about how you’re going to beat me but it’s all going to boil down to who Pops the biggest and well… I’d bank that the Melly Pop will shatter The Polly Pop to pieces. I’m going to send you packing and regrouping, so hopefully next time we face each other we can put both our titles on the time and let the better champion win.

A slight smirk with a confident wink followed up that statement before she continued.

Melody: I’ll see you Sunday night Polly Playtime and I can assure you, you won’t have time to play because I’m going to be all over you, pushing you to your limits, controlling you, setting the pace of the match because I have to prove to my critics that I’m not just a one hit wonder… I’m not a fluke champion, I need to show them I am THE Champion when it comes to the bombshells and that I’m the leader of the roster. So, to do that, I’ll need to make sure a message is delivered and unfortunately the message must be delivered through you.

Melody shrugs her shoulders before she licks her lips and parting them for the final words.

Melody: So, Polly this Sunday night, you’ll learn that indeed playtime is over for you.

Melody lifts her championship up and places it on her shoulder before she stands up, leaving the camera to fade on the current Sin City Wrestling Bombshell Champion Ms Carpenter. As Melody turns away from the camera the footage zooms in on the back of her puffer jacket to read #GoldenCouple before the footage rolls to black.
>