Author Topic: Time to Rebound & Start 2017 with a Bang  (Read 260 times)

Offline Andrew

• Match Writers
    • View Profile
    • Bill Barnhart
Time to Rebound & Start 2017 with a Bang
« on: December 30, 2016, 03:10:06 PM »

TIME TO REBOUND
Sin City aka Las Vegas

The moonlight shines down upon the balcony of Dmitri’s hotel room. He sits there, staring at the light that shines in his dark eyes as a hand touches his shoulder.

A dollar for your thoughts

He doesn’t turn around towards his maker as he feels her nails dig into his neck, causing him to growl.

Now is that a way to appreciate your maker??

His fangs slowly disappear as he calms down again, his eyes are still locked upon the moon as he puts a glass of blood to his mouth and sips from it.

Do you need to always come and ask me things?? If you want to know, just use your mind control and find out yourself.

She grins, she knew he is annoyed and loves to get on his nerves.

Now where’s the fun in that??? You just need

Need what?? Listen to you, have you dig your claws in my neck or drink my blood?? Why don’t you go ahead and have your way. it’s not like I am…

What?? Taken seriously Dmitri?? Oh is my little pet having an attitude problem?? Now I know how to fix that..

She grabs him by the hair and pulls him up to his feet before pulling it backwards as she sits on his lap and kisses him on the cheek. Causing him to look her into her dark eyes with a look of being confused and angered.

What’s that all about?? Get off me!!!

She grins as she digs her fingers in his face and scratches hard, causing him to bleed for a few moments before his cheek heals again. He tries to push her off of him, but she slaps him across the face even harder. Causing her demeanor to change all of a sudden.

You ungrateful piece of shit!! You accepted your role as my puppet for months now and the last few weeks you have been anything but grateful. Do you wish to die my pet??

His eyes glaze over away from her, he doesn’t know as he silently drops his head.

Forgive me…

How could I be so foolish to think everything would change, nothing would change with this creature. And why would I hope for a change, nothing can alter my existence with her. I just wished I had found…

She suddenly bursts out in laughter as she grabs him by the face.

Oh how foolish to think you weren’t yearning for love. But why Dmitri, why search for something that I will not allow… all you have to please is me…

He screams out in anger as he suddenly tries to push her off of him, causing her to bite him in the neck without trying to extract blood from him as her anger suddenly takes over her playful mood.

You are to be lucky that I do not wish to snap your neck like that and drink all your life essence you pitiful child!!

With that she walks off as he is being left in his own room.

Finally some piece of mind, how often will I experience these moments alone? Without her taking away every single moment that I wish to be sane?? I had it all and now?? I’ve got even less than what I should have had before this experience came. Do I blame her for all?? It was me that made the mistakes, it is me that has to suffer the consequences.

But why through her?

Why?? Why?? WHY??? God I’m driving myself CRAZY!!! I need to change all of this and inflict my aggression upon those who are opposed to me in the ring. Or merely in life as I need to take down everything that is called destruction in the name of pain.

My pain, my need to destroy and my thirst to break you.

A hand touches his shoulder, he freezes. Tension can be felt through his body as the voice of Ekaterina can be heard.

You can change all this coming show when you face the tag team champions in a non title match. How would you feel to play down all your frustrations and ease your minds by breaking them in ways I know only you can??

Oh God, yes that is my way of cleansing my anger and taste the first drops of blood once more. Not wanting to prove myself too much to be a monster as I doubted myself too much against Raab. I am a monster, I am that what I wanted to prevent from losing and did.

Yes Ekaterina.

Foolish thoughts to say no, foolish to believe that I would say no to her as she knows my frustrations. And who knows she is right. Right that I will finally get to turn the tide that I have had for quite some time…. J2H…. Monstimals…. Raab. GOD!! It’s been too much for me to bear… I need to break and drink blood soon before I lose my mind!!!

I know my pretty, just prepare and I will do the rest.

He looks at her as she leaves, not knowing exactly what she has meant but does he care?? No.

The words through the twitter accounts has ended and it will come down to this. The Unholy Alliance against Jett City, brash cocky attitude from one that needed to tell me so many times that I have failed. And can I blame him?? I would have done the same if I was still a warm blooded individual like him, I would have done the same if I were at the cockiness of his own wellbeing as champion. Undefeated, untouched as if that he is still waiting for his very first intimate moment to emerge upon his life. Oh how to feel the need to touch the flesh that is anticipating for the first moment of becoming a man….  The question will be is how the flesh will react to the first drops of pressure that will be put on it.

He scratches his face, his black finger nails being seen through his beard that he brushes oh so gently.

It would be foolish to say that these two are unaware to what to do in the ring, tag team champions. Beating the team that beat the champions that were unseeingly unbeaten as champions. Only to have lost for the second time after me and Tuscini broke their unbeaten streak. To have watched the sudden open mouths of the fans of shock. To have heard the arena gone quiet as they forget to breathe. Too bad for Jet City is that they have not even reached the pinnacle that Team of Ben Jordan and Jamie Dean were… they were GODS amongst men… and at that night the first cracks were shown.

The cracks of defeat and disappointment.

And now there are two brothers, brothers that have a bond beyond recognition. Two men that already hold an advantage over others. Because they know each other better than I know James. But that’s basically it besides the fact that they hold the tag titles and we are not. And you know something brothers of championship material?? I really wouldn’t want it any other way.

Because the way things are going these days, it’s better to make people believe in their own believes before they step foot in reality that will wake them up. You told me that you did not understood what I was saying on twitter?? Do I speak a different language?? Are you too arrogant to acknowledge the fact that a tale has two sides?? Or are you under the belief that I already have vanished from the ways that made me the threat that I have been for almost a year?? And to be honest brothers of flesh and blood… I don’t know.

Does that matter??

Does it matter? Already my thoughts were quoting the question that I asked you just now, does it matter Kris?? You and your brother are the ones that want to stay on top as that will bring you even more arrogance to wake up every stinking morning and watch over your shoulder to see your championship belt that you hold with your brother. Good for you Kris, it must be great after once being the Internet champion to be on top of that mountain again isn’t it?? To believe that you are untouchable, to look down upon someone like me and tell the world that I have lost and lost and lost. For that makes you so much better,  while the reality of it all is that you can only proclaim these words when you finally finalize them with a victory and send me into another defeat. But that is of course not in the vocabulary of a man of your stature isn’t it?? Well tell me Kris, how would you feel on the ring apron when I decimate your brother?? To stretch out your arm, to be in finger tips length of reach of your brother and see him being tortured by two men that want to once again set up a victorious path in the tag team division.

It must be odd for someone like you to stand on the other side of the ring, look down upon the cold hearted nature of two men that have been in this company as a tag team longer than you two have here in SCW. Have pulled down names that people thought were not capable of being defeated. And the fact that we lost to a better team at Climax Control while you were sitting behind a desk and do colour commentary does not change a fact. But that would be of course a reason for you to laugh it off isn’t it Kris? And you brother of an arrogant wrestler… how are you to believe his words of cocky attitude? Will you accept them?? Will you sit down, shrug as your believe that you are having is so much more than his?? Tell me Jason, a man that has been in this sport thanks to him how are you going to accept his arrogance being flushed down the drain when the situation is differently then… when I have him tortured and the only thing that you can do is watch on the apron and do absolutely nothing. Will your calmness and intelligence allow the fact that he got what he had coming for him?? or are you more the type of guy that would cheer him on and hopefully get him all worked up to mount a comeback and tag you back in??

Does it really matter???

For me it is enough of it all, no longer do I care about the results of the ringing of the bell and the decision of the referee to settle the fate of two men in victory and two in defeat.

Wise thoughts my pet.

Ekaterina has returned as she scratches his face once again with her long and sharp nails.

Oh Ekaterina, long have I not understood the sadistic nature of you. Long have I despised it, long have I wanted to turn another way with my face and wonder if there was another way than yours. And now I have realized, there is not. Because Jason Halc and Kris Halc are in a path that I have to travel to once again become on top of the mindset that I used to be in. I know that words are easily spoken and that the action inside the ring needs to prove the worth of these words. I  know that I can say that I can dominate the opponent that will be in the ring with me, but then again. The chance that it will not happen is limited as even the very best team in the SCW will make mistakes to be capitalized upon. To have my weight upon your back, to have my breath sinking deep into your neck as I will wear you down. My might, my power, my  ability to drive you upon the canvas with such force that even the very best are wondering what it may take to keep me down. Oh and Kris… I know your witted words will amuse me to the point where even I will wonder if you ever had to pick a career in comedy.

Comedic nature will be the downfall upon every fool that will overlook me Kris. I’m sure that your brother will not make that mistake now won’t you Jason?? Oh no of course not, but the result will be the very same. The fact that I NEED this victory along with my tag team partner will only set the eyes to be widened once more. Widened to a team that possesses one man  believes that we do not matter anymore.

Look at these hands boys, look at these hands and see how much more damage that these hands wish to inflict upon the world that is the Sin City Wrestling. Look at this face, the face that got the respect from the very best champion in the history of this company as I send him into the hospital for how long?? Only to have him hold the title due to the fact that had the towel thrown in, while I would have been prepared to accept the stake in order to continue and to take away the gold.

I know the reality behind it Dmitri, do not dare to defy me.

He rolls his eyes as he stares back at the camera.

You two aren’t as great as J2H, you two aren’t capable of enduring the same thing that he endured during our matches and survive oh great tag team champions. You two are not aware of that what is in front of you, along with the ability of the very best that the Roulette division has seen since a long time. So believe your worth, believe your ability to roll the tongue and make yourself look like a fool before ending like many others have… broken, destroyed and without a hope of ever reliving this day again. Until that moment comes… I wish you all the very best of luck… before it is too late.

With that Dmitri turns his attention to Ekaterina and the two walk off as the shot fades to darkness.

* After a short commercial break *

STARTING OFF WITH A BANG

NARRATOR:  James Tuscini wanted to end 2016 by winning the Internet Title Belt. James gave a great performance but Despayre isn’t easy to defeat. Tuscini didn’t end 2016 with a bang he wants to start off 2017 with a bang.

We join James at his home in San Francisco. He is alone, except for the cameraman, as Uncle Pinky is out shopping. Tuscini walks back and forth in front of the fireplace.

JAMES:  I’m special in Sin City Wrestling. Here’s the top five reasons why I’m special and you’re not.

NUMBER 5:  I accomplished more in my first three months in Sin City Wrestling than most wrestlers accomplished in their first year.

NUMBER 4:  I’m one of the best-looking wrestlers in Sin City Wrestling.

NUMBER 3:  I have an I.Q. of 131 which is in the top 3 percent.

NUMBER 2:  I have Blood Type AB+ which only 2 percent possess it.

NUMBER 1:  I give 100 percent in every match I’m assigned to.

Tuscini pats himself on the back to self-congratulate on being in the top 5 percent of Sin City Wrestling wrestlers.

JAMES:  Something happened recently. I met with Sandy and told her since I didn’t hold a Title Belt, and didn’t have stipulations on when to present my proposal, I presented the proposal again. When she declined for the second time I was surprised. The first time was because she felt I was presenting the marriage proposal due to putting the stipulation that when I finally dropped the Roulette Title I would make the proposal. This time was different. She said she needs a man that is always near. She said with me being a wrestler, where I travel around the world, she couldn’t accept the proposal as she didn’t want a full-time marriage with a part-time husband. She said she is moving to Chicago. She didn’t tell me why but I think it involves another man. At least she’ll be half the country away from me. To give you an idea how I’m feeling I’ll let Bruno Mars state it to you with his song “Grenade” as it tells how I feel about what Sandy did to me. I put together an edited clip highlighting the troubling things his girl did to him and that I feel Sandy did to me.

Tuscini walks over to the dining room table to his laptop computer. He selects the edited clip of Bruno Mars’ Grenade and hits the play button.

Easy come, easy go
That's just how you live, oh
Take, take, take it all
But you never give
Should've known you was trouble
From the first kiss
Had your eyes wide open
Why were they open?

Gave you all I had
And you tossed it in the trash
You tossed it in the trash, you did
To give me all your love is all I ever asked
'Cause what you don't understand is...

I'd catch a grenade for you (yeah, yeah, yeah)
Throw my hand on a blade for you (yeah, yeah, yeah)
I'd jump in front of a train for you (yeah, yeah, yeah)
You know I'd do anything for you (yeah, yeah, yeah)
Oh, I would go through all this pain
Take a bullet straight through my brain
Yes, I would die for you, baby
But you won't do the same

Black, black, black and blue
Beat me 'til I'm numb
Tell the devil I said "Hey" when you get back to where you're from
Mad woman, bad woman
That's just what you are
Yeah, you'll smile in my face then rip the brakes out my car

If my body was on fire
Oh, you'd watch me burn down in flames
You said you loved me, you're a liar
'Cause you never, ever, ever did, baby

The edited song ends. James closes the file and takes a seat at the dining room table.

JAMES:  I know the ladies are happy I’m back on the market. However, if you want to meet me you need to contact Sin City Wrestling so they can contact Uncle Pinky, who doubles as my Manager, so he can research you out before he allows you to meet with me. If you’re not willing to go through that to get a few minutes with me then walk away. I also want to comment to Steve Ramone. Good luck defending the Roulette Champion against Ryan Keys punk. Hope you lose the Roulette Title Belt to Keys. Go Ryan!

Tuscini stands up and walks around. Before James can start his comments for Climax Control 168 the door opens and his Uncle, Pinky del Ferrando, walks in. He places his purchases on the dining room table.

JAMES:  What did you get Uncle?

PINKY:  Mostly groceries. Not sure if you have this feeling but I feel like I’m being followed. I hope the rival Mafia gang isn’t after me.

JAMES:  There is no rival Mafia gang. Stop with your fantasy of being a member of the Italian Mafia.

There is a knock on the door. Pinky spins around thinking the rival Mafia is here to get him. James opens the door and there are two men and one woman at the door and they are dressed in suits and carrying black briefcases. They introduce themselves as Attorneys and ask if they can come in. James invites them to sit at the dining room table.

JAMES:  I’m James Tuscini and this is my Uncle Pinky del Ferrando. We’re not in legal trouble are we?

LAWYER #1:  Not if you comply with our Court Order.

The Attorney opens his briefcase. Uncle Pinky, thinking he is a rival Mafia member, thinks he may be pulling out a gun, ducks under the table.. When the Attorney pulls out a piece of paper Pinky is relieved.

LAWYER #1:  You’ve heard of Child Protective Services or CPS? We represent TBPS or Teddy Bear Protective Services.

The Attorney hands the document to James and while Tuscini is reading it the second Attorney comments.

LAWYER #2:  Pinky del Ferrando, at Climax Control 167 you beat up a Teddy Bear. Despayre was shocked how anyone could mistreat a Teddy Bear so he filed for custody of your Teddy Bear. We are here to take custody of your Teddy Bear and place him into protective custody of Despayre and Angel so he can live a long, enjoyable, happy, and safe life.

PINKY:  Teddy Bear Protective Service? What the f...k? It’s a Teddy Bear toy! You’re NOT taking my Teddy Bear!

LAWYER #3:  Mister del Ferrando the Court Order states you must turn over custody of your Teddy Bear of you are subject to arrest.

JAMES:  The document is legitimate and so are the Attorneys. Please go to your room and bring the Teddy Bear here. By the way didn’t you give your Teddy Bear a name?

PINKY:  Yeah! I named him Angelo to give him a decent Italian name!

JAMES:  Get Teddy Bear Angelo and give him to the Attorneys.

Pinky reluctantly walks into his room and returns with Teddy Bear Angelo. Although the bandages are no longer on the Teddy Bear the fact remains the deed was done and Teddy Bear Angelo needs protection. Pinky hands the Teddy Bear to the woman Attorney and as she is pulling the Teddy Bear toward her Uncle Pinky takes a swipe at the Teddy Bear but he only catches air.

LAWYER #3:  Mister del Ferrando! I’m shocked you would attack this poor defenseless Teddy Bear while I’m taking him into custody! Your deed at Climax Control 167 is on video so even if you wanted to argue the case you haven’t a snowball’s chance in hell of winning.

The woman Lawyer gives the Teddy Bear a hug and kiss and we’re sure we can see a smile come on the face of Teddy Bear Angelo. The cameraman gets a shot of Teddy Bear Angelo.

\'user

PINKY:   Despayre will regret this! I’ll get another Teddy Bear!

LAWYER #1:  The Court Order bans you for life from owning a Teddy Bear. Have a nice day.

The Lawyers walk to the door while the woman Attorney talks to Teddy Bear Angelo.

LAWYER #3:  You’re soooooo cute! Despayre and Angel are going to love  so much! Don’t worry because that bad man over there, the one named Pinky, can never hurt you again.

The Attorneys exit and after they’re gone James busts out laughing.

JAMES:  Ha ha ha! Pinky del Ferrando, self professed member of the Italian Mafia, has been one-upped by a Teddy Bear!

PINKY:  Payback is a bitch!

JAMES:  Watch your words Uncle. Teddy Bear Angelo may contact the Teddy Bear Mafia to come and put a hit on you.

PINKY:  Teddy Bear Mafia my ass! I don’t take crap from anyone especially a Teddy Bear! I’ll be in the kitchen putting groceries away and downing Jack Daniels.

JAMES:  Watch out! The Teddy Bear Mafia might get you!

Pinky grabs the bags of groceries off the table and stomps toward the kitchen. Before he crosses the archway into the kitchen he hesitates and peeks around. Satisfied the kitchen is empty he steps in and starts putting items away.

JAMES:  Teddy Bear Mafia? This should be amusing watching Uncle Pinky think someone is out to get him especially they are Mafia Teddy Bears. I’ve wasted enough time talking about other issues. I want to talk about my match at Climax Control 168.

James walks into the living room where he takes a seat in front of the fireplace. He pours himself a glass of wine. After taking a sip, but before he can start his comments, there is a scream from the kitchen from Uncle Pinky. Worried his Uncle cut himself, or worse, James runs into the kitchen. He finds Uncle Pinky leaning against the refrigerator door breathing heavily. James has never seen his dark-skinned Full-Blooded Sicilian Italian Uncle look this pale.

JAMES:  What happened?

PINKY:  I opened the refrigerator and Teddy Bear Angelo was sitting on the shelf inside the refrigerator. He was bandaged like when I beat him up at Climax Control 167. He said he’ll get revenge for my attack on him and he told me to watch out for the Teddy Bear Mafia.

Tuscini walks over to the refrigerator, pushes Pinky away, and jerks the refrigerator door open. Pinky turns away as he doesn’t want to see the beat up Teddy Bear Angelo again. When James opens the refrigerator there is nothing but food inside.

JAMES:  Look inside the refrigerator! Do you see anything but food?

Pinky peeks into the refrigerator and sees only food.

PINKY:  Teddy Bear Angelo really was in the refrigerator! He said since I beat him up he was getting the Teddy Bear Mafia to get me! I’m not making it up!

James looks on the counter and sees the half-empty bottle of Jack Daniels. He picks it up, puts the top on it, and places it into the cupboard.

JAMES:  What you’re seeing is hallucinations due to too much whiskey. Go to bed. I’ll put the groceries away when I’m done with my segment.

PINKY:  But, James, Teddy Bear Angelo WAS in the refrigerator!

JAMES:  To bed now or you won’t be traveling to Las Vegas with me for Climax Control 168!

Pinky massages his face and peeks into the refrigerator again before heading off to his room to sleep it off. When Uncle Pinky is in his bedroom James returns to the chair in front of the fireplace to comment on his Tag Team match at Climax Control 168.

JAMES:  On Monday, January 2, 2017, The Unholy Alliance, me and Dmitri, have a non-title Tag Team match against the current Tag Champions Jet City consisting of Kris and Jason Halc. When we defeat you two we will be catapulted to Number One Contender. I may not have defeated Despare for the Internet Championship to end 2016 but I will make up for that in 2017. I want you two to understand what 2017 is about. It is about me, the Full-Blooded Sicilian Italian, James Tuscini, winning more Title Belts. In the Chinese Calendar 2017 is the year of the Fire Rooster. I say 2017 is the year of the Fired Up Italian James Tuscini. You’ve also heard the saying “kick ass and take names” right? My version is “just kick ass and don’t bother taking names” because if I tried to keep a list of names of all the wrestlers I’ve defeated the file would be too long to contain on even a 3 Terabyte hard drive.

James informs the cameraman his segment is on hold for a few minutes while he checks on Uncle Pinky. The cameraman cuts his feed temporarily.

* A FEW MINUTES LATER * The cameraman starts the feed again.

JAMES:  I checked on Uncle Pinky. He’s sleeping off the alcohol and he should be fine to travel to Las Vegas in the morning. Excuse me while I call Dmitri to discuss our match.

Tuscini pulls out his cell phone and calls Dmitri. He places the call on speaker so we can hear both sides of the conversation.

JAMES:  Hi! Ready for our match against Jet City?

DMITRI:  Always ready for a Tag Team match with you as my partner. Too bad the Tag Team Championship isn’t on the line.

JAMES:  Once we defeat Jet City we will be assigned to a Tag Team Championship match and we will become the next Sin City Wrestling Tag Champions.

DMITRI:  Are you sure Pinky is okay? He seems to be having hallucinations.

JAMES:  Pinky is fine. Once we get to Climax Control 168 he’ll forget about the threats concerning the Teddy Bear Mafia.

James and Dmitri enjoy a laugh at Pinky’s experience.

JAMES:  Do you have  words of wisdom for our opponents?

DMITRI:  I would like to state that it is time to end the silence and let our actions do the talking in the wrestling ring in 2017.

JAMES:  Well said! I don’t mean to cut our call short but I have to get packed as we have an early flight in the morning to Las Vegas.

DMITRI:  I’ll contact you when we arrive at the arena.

JAMES:  Well Jason and Kris here’s how it is going down. It is not that we “might” defeat you. It is not that we “may” defeat you. It is no that we might “possibly” defeat you. It is not that we might “get lucky” and get a win over you. No, guys, it isn’t any of those things. The bottom line is that we will, without a doubt, defeat you in this non-title match the same as we defeated Team BJ when they held the Tag Team Championship. They also bragged how great they were and that we would never be able to defeat them and we made them eat their words. The actress, Bette Davis, said it best in the movie All About Eve when she spoke the line: FASTEN YOUR SEATBELTS, IT’S GOING TO BE A BUMPY NIGHT!” Hope you two have your seatbelts and crash helmets on because Unholy Alliance is going to treat you like crash test dummies in an automobile crash test.

Tuscini ends the call and then he informs the cameraman that his segment for today is over and that the cameraman can leave his home. The cameraman cuts his feed and our screen goes black.