Author Topic: Team: Hair Best Friends.  (Read 295 times)

Offline Melody Grace

• RAINBOWS!!!!
    • View Profile
    • Melody Grace
Team: Hair Best Friends.
« on: December 16, 2016, 01:59:11 AM »
 Blue skies are going to clear up, put on a happy face. Hello it is I Melody Grace Carpenter you friendly neighbourhood Sin City Wrestling Bombshell. It’s been a good two weeks, I feel like that is long enough for us to spend time apart and what a two weeks it has been, did you guys get up to much because I sure did. James and I finally purchased our first house together on the world famous Malibu Beach, I can’t wait until you guys see it but were not allowed to take the cameras there until we finalize the paperwork. It’s the perfect Christmas gift I have purchased for James, it might need a little work but I know that he had always wanted a beach house so TA-DA now we have one. Neat huh?

Also as the days tick down until Santa Claus visits James and I have been exchanging presents every day, spoiling each other in the month of December as our new family tradition. OH and Dexter my beautiful baby boy has flown home and has been at home for a few days now, that’s always a good thing as Jam and I both worry sick when he isn’t home for dinner. AT DINNER NOT FOR DINNER JAMES!! There is a difference.

So with all of the rambling let’s get down to business this Sunday night I find myself finally teaming up with Kate Steele My Hair Best Friend and we get to take on the Mean - cue major eye roll- Girls… Veronica Taylor and Mercedes Vargas. Yippee… I mean what could be more exciting on the go home show of the year than putting the Mean Girls on the card. What an absolute delight that Christian or Mark has cooked up for us. I mean I can’t wait to be called a basic all promo and a Fugly Bombshell its totally why I got into this game to be called childish names from a failed runway model who can’t even finish her own…….

Promos… Haha I had you all fool there didn’t I? Well ladies and Gentlemen, Melephants and KatWebbers I can assure you that the MELLY-SHOW doesn’t finish until I’m dead and gone, so there will be no technical difficulties during this week's filming on my behalf. As for Kate I don’t know what’s going on there, I mean she did lose her Bombshell Internet Championship to Polly Lame-Time… but that doesn’t mean she should be sulking on the sidelines. She is THE BEST Roulette Champion we Bombshell have ever had, so what her reign as the Internet Champion didn’t last as long as that? She should be proud that she made a difference and that she is one step closer to Triple Crown Gold.  

Hopefully a little visit from me will help cheer her up this week so I can get Kate in the right frame of mind to be who she is and that’s a lethal and brilliant wrestler who has the world in the palm of her hands. She might just need a tiny little nudge from me Little Miss Sunshine to help guide her in the right direction, I mean she did beat me for the Internet Championship to begin with and you didn’t see me crying? Whelp if I have anything to do with it a little visit from me will have Kate back online so we can finally do what we have always wanted to do and become a part time tag team.

So get ready everyone because on Sunday night you’re going to witness Kate and Myself topple Mercedes and Veronica Taylor and we are going to make it look easy, why? Because Nice ALWAYS beats Naughty… and well… being a Nice Girl is always better than being a Mean Girl… So these two knuckle heads are going to find that out the hard way this week at Climax Control.

The Mean Girls might have ruled the show last time they were in town but I can promise you, they won’t be ruling anything this time round. That includes this week Kate and I will be the roadblock that the rest of the bombshells need to help stop the Mean Girls in their tracks. I mean it’s only fair right? It’s also the right thing to do so we don’t have to listen to them whine week in and week out about them being beautiful and the rest of us being “ugly Blah! Get new material… oh and new outfits.

Okay my beautiful Melephants it’s time for Big Momma Mel to get to work this week and I can promise you the wait to see the Malibu dream home might not come to an end this week but I assure you it will be worth it. Now let’s get on with the Melly Show and see if I can get through to my tag team partner before Sunday night, because if I can’t… I’m probably going to go into this one alone. I mean it’s not like I couldn’t take both Mercedes and Veronica on by myself and beat them it’s just well I would rather have Kate Steele by my side… and not this sappy crying Kate Steele I need the REAL Kate Steele who will have no issues in placing these Mean Girls back where they belong… in the dark where no one can hear them, see them or has to deal with them.

It’s going to be a hard task but I know with the power of you all behind me, we might just have what it takes to pull Kate out of the doom and gloom of being beaten and pull her back into the light, the spotlight she deserves. Trust me when I say this I have a few plans up my sleeves I’m just hoping it doesn’t have to come to plan B or C because well… okay I lied I only have one plan here’s hoping it works.

See you all soon.

Mwah.

The scene doesn’t open up in the usual sunny California in a Melody Promotional in fact It opens up RIGHT across the country in Tampa Florida. The bubbly blonde can be seen standing at two big grand front doors as she has an overnight bag over her right shoulder while her left hand is just seconds away from pressing the doorbell. Melody takes in a big inhale before she calmly thinks about why she is here and what she is going to do. With a massive sigh she finally presses the doorbell ringing it before she starts to fix up her knee length white lace dress. To be honest a part of her wanted to be at home with James, I mean Christmas was just around the corner but she knew she had to help her friend in a desperate time of need. The door quickly swings open and standing on the inside of the grand mansion Teddy could be seen. Melody was standing at the lavish entrance way of the home that belonged to Mr and Mrs Steele – well you know what I mean. Teddy quickly smiled towards Melody before he spoke to her.

Teddy:  Melody… Oh am I glad to see you, come in, come in…

He waved her into his home before he grabbed a hold of her overnight bag taking it from her before shutting the door behind them. Lucky for us the cameras followed as Melody was now standing in front of Teddy with a concerned look on her face. She could tell that Teddy had suffered a few rough days with Kate recently it was written all over her tired face.

Melody: Hey Teddy… How is she?

Teddy just looked at Melody and sighed he wished that he had good news to tell his wife’s best hair friend.

Teddy:  She hasn’t really said anything to me Mel, it’s crazy. I’m at a loss.

Melody just frowned, she didn’t know why Kate was beating herself up so much over losing her Internet Championship but Melody also knew that it was never a good feeling to lose. She hated that feeling herself so she couldn’t blame Kate for acting the way she was acting. The young blonde looked back up at Teddy with a polite smile.

Melody: It’s okay Teddy, I’m sure we can fix her. Where is Kate right now?

He reassured her with a smile he had never seen his wife act this way before but he felt like they were both in great hands and Doctor Melody was here to save the day. Well isn’t wasn’t quite like that but she was going to give it a red hot crack.

Teddy:  She hasn’t left the living room all day, she has just been re-watching her last match nit-picking her faults.

The both sighed at the same time, revisiting your old matches was never a smart thing to do when you were feeling blue and right now Kate was re-living the fact that her Internet Championship was being torn from her hands. Melody just watched on as Teddy started to head off leading Melody through his house that he shared with Kate giving her a slight taste of how glamourous their lives where over here in Tampa. Their house was massive but it reminded her of her house she shared with James, and once she thought of him she frowned. Melody felt bad for leaving him even if it was just for twenty-four hours. However she knew It was going to be a long twenty-four hours for the both of them, she could sense that James wasn’t wrapped in her flying all this way to pull Kate out of the mud but Melody felt the need to try and help her friend.

Melody: That’s never a good thing, okay well I’ll see what I can do?

Teddy pointed Melody in the direction of the extravagant living room and pointed over to the seat that Kate was sitting in she was staring at the massive big screen TV while she was studying her own match. Melody could tell that she had her work cut out for her as Kate hadn’t even been bothered to do her hair or make an effort in her appearance however she was still flawless in Melody’s crystal clear hazel eyes. Melody nodded at Teddy before she headed into the living room, making sure she kicked off her heels before she walked on their expensive and pure carpet.

Melody: Kate… K… Kat… Hello earth to Kate.

Melody reached out and placed her right hand on Kate’s shoulder trying to steal her attention away from the television but Kate was fixated on the footage of last week’s show. The young blonde knew she was going to have to step up her game if she was going to win this battle so she stood in front on Kate’s line of sight blocking her view. Kate looked up and towards Melody and faked a smile.

Kate: Hi.

Straight after saying hello Kate went back to watching the big screen behind her tag team partner before Melody’s song like voice stole a percentage of her attention.

Melody: Hey, how are you feeling?

The gobsmacked look on Kate’s face said it all she wasn’t in a good mood and Melody could see that but she was only trying to help. She quickly back herself up with a few more words.

Melody: Don’t answer that it was a silly question, nevertheless what are you doing?

She looked at the TV over her left shoulder before looking back down towards Kate who was still watching the footage, replaying last week’s Climax Control over and over trying to pinpoint where it all went wrong for her. Melody turned back to the footage just as Justin announced Polly Pocket the new champion, the sound of that even put a shiver down her spine. In a way Melody still felt very connected to that belt, I mean she had held it the longest in Sin City Wrestling history… so she kind of felt like it’s mother but that was a different story right now the story was about Kate.

Kate: Seeing where it all went wrong.

Kate reached over and grabbed a hold of her remote control she was about to rewind the footage and watch the same match over again, Melody couldn’t tell how long she had been sitting her but it had to be a while as her best friend looked drained.

Melody: Oh don’t beat yourself over it Kate, so what you lost the Bombshell Internet Championship? That doesn’t define you, a few losses doesn’t ruin your career it’s what you do next that matters. So sitting on your couch all day re-watching your last match isn’t good. You need to learn from it and move on Kate. Plus we finally have our first tag team match this weekend, you need to shake the fears that you have about yourself off and get back to the daily grind of being a wrestler.

Melody tried to use her sweetest voice hoping that Kate would see the light and that she would come around however the stern look on Kate’s face said otherwise.

Kate: That’s easy for you to say, you didn’t just lose your belt.

She could tell that the tone that Kate had used wasn’t directed at her she was just bitter about her loss, Mel knew that within a couple of days she would be over It and back on track but she needed it to be sooner rather than later.

Melody: No it’s not easy for me to say especially to the woman who took my belt from me. Now get up, turn this match off, go have something to eat… go shower and let’s start working on plans for this Sunday night. Also go give Teddy a big smooch he is worried sick about you… we both are… please Kate.

Melody started to point around Kate’s house as she was unsure where the kitchen or bathroom was but she was demanding that her tag team partner get up off this couch and do something. Kate just looked up at Melody looking at her stunned but she didn’t move.

Melody: Do I have to drag your arse out of this chair? Because I will.. Don’t make me do it.

Her hands flew down to her hips and Melody’s right foot started tapping the flooring underneath it she was getting inpatient and she was going to kick Kate up the arse one way or another to bring her back to fighting good. She was being assertive something that was so unlike Melody but desperate times call for well, you know… desperate measures.

Melody: Fine if you’re going to continue to sulk, I’m going to collect my overnight bag, go back to the airport, fly another five hours, go back home and I’ll figure out how we are going to beat the Mean Girls on my own.

Melody turned on the heels of her feet and she wasn’t going to turn back and look at Kate hoping that she could shock an reaction out of her partner. Kate finally said something that caught Melody’s attention.

Kate: You brought an overnight bag?

Melody turned back to look at Kate with a smile on her face, lighting up the mood before she flicked a long luscious lock of her blonde hair over her tanned shoulder.

Melody: Yes you big dork.

She was hopeful as Kate had started to respond, finally she made her way out of the chair and made her way over towards the shorter female. Kate was starting to come around and see sense in all of this and Melody was praying it was for the best.

Kate: You came all this way for me?

Kate looked down at Melody in disbelief unsure on what was happening at first but a small smile shifted on her face as she watched Melody nod her head up and down to say yes.

Melody: You’re my friend, a friend who needs help at the moment so let me help you… please?

Kate didn’t have to say anything as she just slowly nodded her head as well before the two headed out of the living room and towards the kitchen. Well that’s where the cameras leave you for now, as well it’s secret business what gets said in preparing for a team’s first ever tag team match. Let’s just say with a bit of a kick up the bum from Melody and a bit of training and planning hopefully these two polar opposite Bombshells can get on the same page before Sunday and let’s hope that Kate can drag herself out of the little funk that she is in at the moment and look towards the future.

The future being this Sunday night when these two Hair Best Friends take on the tag team of Mercedes Vargas and the Sin City Wrestling Bombshell Roulette Champion Veronica Taylor also known as The Mean Girls. If Kate and Melody are wanting to walk away from this one with a win they are going to have to work together and both put in the time and effort that will be needed in beating them after all everyone knows when you face one Mean Girl you face them all so thinking that this is going to be a simple tag team match is completely out of this world.

Anyways let’s just say the next twenty-four hours for Melody where tough being away from J2H but always rewarding as she was helping a friend in need. Let’s all tune in on Sunday to see how much of a helping hand Melody was or if she made any difference at all? Let’s pray that she did because I really don’t wish to witness Melody being dragged over the coals by the fourteen thousand six hundred and twenty-two Mean Girls members… especially on the Christmas Show that would just well… it wouldn’t be cricket.  

The scene opens up back on the right side of America for Melody Grace as she sits outside her bedroom, on the balcony overlooking the beautiful surroundings of Beverly Hills. She is wearing a tight pair of blue jeans, with a white choker top, while her long blonde hair is out and blowing in the cool afternoon breeze. She turns away from looking at the scenery and back towards the camera with a shy smile on her face.

Melody: It’s been a while since I’ve done this so bear with me as I blow the cob webs off the old slagging your opponent’s play book… oh wait that’s right... I don’t need to use a burn book to get under the skin of my opponent’s skin. I can just do it like a regular person and not copy and paste from the block buster movie Mean Girls. Well It’s playtime again this Sunday night when myself and Kate Steele get to go two on two with Mercedes Vargas and Veronica Taylor… I mean what a blast am I right? I bet everyone is looking forward to seeing the Mean Girls back in action, am I right? What’s that? I’m wrong. Of course, I’m wrong because no one in their right minds would even give this rehashed stable a time of day if it didn’t have Delia running the scenes and pulling the strings. I mean seriously, imagine Veronica Taylor or Mercedes Vargas running this Mean Girls show by themselves… desperate housewives eat your heart out.  

As she sits in a large egg shaped chair she runs her right hand through her hair, her fingers twirling the long strands once she reaches the end. Her big hazel eyes don’t leave the camera as she continues to work.

Melody: It’s clear as day to me I mean without the mastermind of Delia this stable would just be who they have always been nobodies… I mean first we have Veronica Taylor. Veronica I have no braincells Taylor. The girl who can’t even see that her own team mates insult her intelligence on the daily. The same Bombshell who believes in herself so much that she can’t even finish her full promo packages… yeah that girl. That annoying little weed that refuses to just well nick off. I guess the only thing I can say about Veronica is that she is persistent, but so is that rash she occasionally gets on her face around her lips. Oh well I guess she will just call me jealous, right? I’m a basic jealous beeeeach. Little does she know, she ended up with the loser of The Power Play while I ended up with the Main-Event. She’ll probably say that her boyfriend is better than mine and that they would totally destroy us in a match up blah, blah, blah… let’s look at the facts… No just no. she wouldn’t, he couldn’t and they can’t and won’t it’s that simple. The greatest thing is I don’t need a burn book or to draw a funny diagram to show everyone why because the proof is in the pudding… that Veronica Taylor might have had my number once before, but ever since that night she has never been able to stop me or catch me since. You see she might have pinned me once but I can assure you it will never happen again… because while she is too busy playing at the bottom of the pond keeping safe… I’ve been out there making a name for myself and facing people in Sin City Wrestling, who actually have ambitions of bettering themselves… while Veronica is fair to concerned with her fake diamond choker and her lame basic sayings that she is missing her chance to climb the ladder… and yet she has the audacity to call the rest of us Bombshells stupid? At least we finish our promos… and don’t just leave us hanging with technical glitches.

With a confident wink and smirk Melody quickly licks her glossed lips and continues.

Melody: I guess I should probably respect our Sin City Wrestling Bombshell Roulette Champion? But I’m just so sorry it’s hard to do when she is too concerned with her highlighter than making actual highlights that matter on the weekly shows. Oh, but Melody, Veronica totally planned the whole Mean Girls reunification… and she totally hits the highlight reels… the only highlight I’ve seen from Veronica where she wasn’t riding off the coat tails of other people was when she… oh wait… I can’t think of any… because leeches be leeches and the only way she can get her fill is when she is sucking on someone else… for example the bulked up slimy pizza delivery boy Giani… Delia, Mercedes… oh and the time she dropped her panties and to her knees for Mr Billionaire Miles… some great accomplishments you got their girlfriend. Just do me a favour in this match, tighten your cheap plastic choker before the match and choke yourself out…

The sound of a door shutting clicks in the background alerting to Melody that she isn’t alone, she knows James is somewhere near and well she simply has better things to do than talk about Veronica all day but she smiles and powers on through her speech.

Melody: Anyways do me a solid and try and think of original material when you start slagging my name out of your lips this week, do everyone a favour and shock us all because we are dying to see if you have any original thoughts or realness about you… I don’t care for you, which is sad because I like everyone but when it comes to you Veronica… I wouldn’t care if dropped off the face of this world… you claim to walk the walk but weekly you show us otherwise… this weekend will be no different... Kate and I will dismantle you and Mercedes and we’ll make it look like light work. That’s right Kate and I will do all the heavy lifting so once again you don’t even have to raise a finger to be on this week’s highlight reel… I mean when they show you getting pinned to the canvas one, two, three… That’s my goal Veronica… to make you suffer the defeat for your team simply because well I still hold some hope for Mercedes, as for you? I wish nothing but the worst for you.

Clicking her tongue off her bright white teeth Melody looks over her shoulder seeing no one but she knows James is listening. Turning her attention back to the camera with a smile she continues.

Melody: Speaking of Mercedes, what the hell girl? You were doing fine on your own, you were in big time matches doing great things and what? You suffer a couple of losses so you rebound back into the Mean Girls? Tragic is like hitting up an old ex-boyfriend when you realise you’ve got no one to spend New Year’s with. You could be great all on your own, in fact you are great I don’t see why you need to surround yourself with filth? It just doesn’t make sense. You’re selling yourself short and that’s annoying. I have always respected you but this dumb choice to re-join the Mean Girls has just erased you from all of that. Mercedes Vargas is my longest and most frequent competition in Sin City Wrestling I’ve had her number time and time again, now we must see if her joining the Mean Girls again will change her odds. I’m going to be real with you all, I don’t see it changing anything about the ongoing saga between herself and I.  Big Time Mercedes just simply can’t beat me, so why does she think she is going to beat me while I’m tagging with my Hair Best Friend Kate Steele? She’s got no chance… and it’s actually makes me feel sorry for her. I truly am Mercedes, I mean are you that insecure about your career that you had to back pedal into a group that overshadowed you? That kept you in the dark? That only liked you when you were winning that only used you when they needed you? You’re a fool… and for a lady who likes maths and numbers all of the calculations that you ran in your head before re-joining the Mean Girls should have all been screaming NO DON’T DO IT! And yet here you are once again lining up for them, being the battering-ram that they are going to use you as.

She shakes her head from side to side upset with Mercedes life choice.

Melody: It makes me sick knowing that such a talent like Mercedes is going to be wasted away again and lost all because she wants to hang with the “cool kids” oh honey you were cool before Delia and Veronica came along, I wish you could see that I wish you could see your worth… sadly that just won’t be happening this Sunday night because unfortunately for you you’re going to be on the losing team when Kate and I drag you through the mud and let you get stuck in it. Just stop and think for a second, do you really believe that Veronica will have you back one hundred per cent if this boils over? Because I know for a fact she’ll stick that Satan’s tail between her legs and she will high-tail it out of the ring leaving you to fend for yourself. Are you ready for that Mercedes? Are you ready to be mistreated again?

Melody stares down the lens of the camera as if she is talking directly to Mercedes.

Melody: Regardless of what happens this weekend ladies I can promise you one thing Kate and myself although we are a fresh young tag team we will knock the Mean Girls off their perch and show the whole world that we have what it takes to one day, one day maybe soon join the ranks of the tag team division. A division we won’t just run but we could rule. So Mercedes and Veronica… bring Delia, bring Holly… call up the old members… it doesn’t matter who you bring to the ring this Sunday night because… it’s Christmas time and ONLY Good girls get gifts at Christmas… and well Kate and I have been angels while you two have been nothing but naughty… so you’ve not going to be rewarded with a victory this weekend you’re going to taste defeat at the hands of the newish part time tag team on the block… Team Hair Best Friends… staring Kate Steele the Siren and me, Melody Grace Carpenter… Sin City Wrestling’s Little Miss Sunshine… are going to make the older tag team of The Mean Girls look dazed and confused once we beat them both with ease this Sunday night.

Melody smile at the camera once more before she hears a noise coming from inside her room.

Melody: Now if you’ll excuse me, I’ve got dinner date with a hot guy. However, let me leave you with this my Melephants… win or lose this weekend, I promise you we will have the best Christmas and the best New Years because we stick together… we are a team and we function well as a team. I look forward to seeing you all this Sunday night and I can’t wait to show you all what Kate and I can do together as the newest part time team on the roster… we might be a part time tag team but we are full time ass kickers… so the Mean Girls better be ready because were coming from them… alright my beautiful people I’ll see you Sunday… and after the show the Egg Nog is on me. Later Skaters.

Melody blows the camera a kiss singing off on her promotional video but before the cameras fade away to nothing James is seen stepping into the scene wearing his trademark grey suit with black shirt, this time it’s a Tom Ford arrangement. The Sin City Wrestling World Heavyweight Champion looks down at his girlfriend with a wicked smile on his face.

Melody: What’s wrong?

<FONT COLOR=#FBB917>J2H:</FONT> Oh nothing, I’m just proud of you.

Melody: Not as proud as I am of you.

Before James could disagree Melody plants her lips onto his and the cameras fade on the happy couple in a cute embrace.
« Last Edit: December 16, 2016, 01:59:57 AM by Melody Grace »
>