Author Topic: Hmm?  (Read 293 times)

Offline Melody Grace

• RAINBOWS!!!!
    • View Profile
    • Melody Grace
Hmm?
« on: December 02, 2016, 10:44:37 PM »
 Jingle Bells, Jingle Bells, JINGLE ALL THE WAY! OH MY GOD!! NO BODY FREAK OUT BUT IT’S TOTALLY THE FIRST OF DECEMBER and you know what that means RIGHT!?! SANTA IS ON HIS WAY!!! CHRISTMAS IS HERE!!! This is the BEST time of year and I LOVE IT!! I’m so excited I could cry, I mean what a better way to end this successful yet also stressful year, then a big giant red and green themed party with CANDY CANES. However there is a few things standing in my way between here and Christmas and well that’s the extra 24 days before December 25th also, I have a job to do and that job is to wrestle and it all picks up again this Sunday night when I Melody Grace Carpenter get to go one on one for the chance to prove that I’m worthy enough to maybe possibly one day face the Sin City Wrestling Bombshell Champion.

Eeeeep!

No pressure or anything but this Sunday night is the match that will define my career and it will also set the pace for my climb to reaching the pinnacle that is the Bombshell Championship. All I have to do is beat Jessie Salco and I’m on my way up and up towards the top however things could come crashing down if I was to let Jessie Salco beat me. I mean she was the last challenger for the title and from my understanding she should have been at the back of the line, so if I’m facing the lady who should be at the back of the line, where does that leave me?

Cheese and crackers, I’m at the back of the line as well. This makes me sad, I mean it’s not my fault I went out with a shoulder injury, it’s not my fault that my stem rolling ways in Sin City Wrestling was cut short because of an injury and yet here I am having to prove myself again to everyone that I’m worth a damn.

Well damn, aint that a kick in the nut crackers.

Not only do I have to start at the bottom of the pit but I get to watch on while "deserving" people like Mikah get to go for the title in this week’s main event. Now whoa, hold up don’t get me wrong I kinda like Mikah and I guess she is okay… but does she really deserve to be in the spot she is in now? I mean at High Stakes she beat Sammi and Alexis… and now on this week’s card that is one of the reasons why she is stated as a worthy challenger… but like when I beat Sammi and Mercedes… I wasn’t even in contention? I dunno just kinda doesn’t make sense… I kinda feel like I’m the kid always reaching for something that is on the top shelf and well look at me I’m petite I’m basically the fun sized candy bar trying to compete in a world filled with regular sized candy bars.

Help me I’m drowning!

I mean I would love to scream that, I would love to make a big song and dance about what I believe is right and what I believe is wrong but the fact is, my song like voice isn’t one like a sirens and it would just fall on deaf ears. So you know what that means? I’ve gotta work for it, I mean work harder for it, I’m not sure how I even do that since when I was wrestling, I was busting my tooshy and burning my nose to the grind week in and week out to show everyone what I can do and it kinda just well… got over shadowed by people who didn’t deserve a second look but HEY.

Onwards and upwards my friends, there is no point being a Negative Nelly or well in this case a Negative Melly. I’ve basically living the dream, well apart from the being 100% successful in work aspect… but I do live with my White Knight, the man of my dreams in a perfect house with our perfect pets and we are in LOVE Yes Jam I did see your slip up on Twitter. NO TAKE BACKS!! I have THE BEST fans that anyone has ever had in Sin City Wrestling, regardless of what anyone will say my Melephants will out trumpet anyone else’s fans and that’s a… wait for it… A COLD HARD FACT!!! Ohhh year I’m also running my parent’s wine business while they’re on a global world tour of the universe, I’m also a successful hard working model who has her own make up line coming out so I have all of these wonderful things in my life…

And yet I still can’t get a single solo main event or a gat damn Sin City Wrestling Bombshell Championship match?

Life confuses me and really hurts my head at times, but fear not baby Melephants for I have a grand plan that is on the scale of greatest plans alive and well the plan is best described by my idol, the lady I look up to for all of my life advice, Miss Britney Spears. Well apart from the time she went crazed and shaved herself bald, oh and that time she had kids to Federline, oh and that time she was caught wearing no panties, OH and that time she was caught driving with her kids in the car unbuckled… but apart from all those times Miss Spears has been on point with her life advice, I mean Oops I did it again is like my catchphrase and I’m totally getting off point. The point of all of this was to tell you about my grand plan of grandeur of grandness and that all boils down to two simple words. This plan is well... simple…  it’s all I’ve gotta do to get to where I’m going and one day taste the sweetness of my hard labour… all I’ve gotta do now is get to…

Work B!tch.

Morning struggles;

We open up inside the lavish home of J2H and his girlfriend Melody Grace; a few alternations have been made around the house with the Christmas spirit being taken to the full extreme. Much to James dislike his house really did look like a well organised Santa’s workshop as everything had its place and was delicately used for decorations but in his mind it was way over the top and something he never thought he would ever see in his house. J2H could be seen walking down the last of his steps with pain still evident in his eyes, the effects of facing off in the Thunder-dome match was still radiating from his body. He limped his way across the formal entrance room, past the three grand Christmas trees. He was wearing just a pair of baggy grey sweat pants that were clinging on to his hips, he was shirtless and his hair was a styled mess. His body was battered and bruised but he was still in the best shape of his life as his muscles were shredded and proud to be on display. In his right hand James was swinging a pink bag, a tell-tale pink bag that had light pink stripes on it that all females were familiar with. As he shuffled across the rooms he was looking for Melody but he couldn’t find her that was until he popped his head into their living room.

Melody was sitting in front of the burning in home fire place, just watching the flames almost in a trance. She was known to do this from time to time when she needed to think there was something soothing she got from extreme fire and ice. James believes it’s because she’s a borderline hippy, however she shaves and doesn’t have an issue with designer things. Her long blonde hair was down and cascading around her shoulders and she was wearing a cute little green button up dress. She was dressed ready for Christmas even if she was a few days early.  James rounded the couch that was behind Melody and he silently dropped the bag down beside the white couch so it was hiding before he walked over towards her. His feet shuffling on the floorboards, but still it wasn’t until his hands were on her shoulders rubbing them before Melody had even realised that he was in the same room as her. She was lost in thought, being consumed by doubts.

<FONT COLOR=#FBB917>J2H: </FONT> Why do we have the fire roaring when it’s still hot outside?

James looked down at Melody who just titled her head up to the side to look at him; she had a soft smile on her face that screamed innocence.

Melody:  It’s winter Jam.

Her cheers were flushed red from the fire as she turned her attention back towards it. James on the other hand just continued to rub Melody’s shoulders feeling the tension built up in her muscles.

<FONT COLOR=#FBB917>J2H: </FONT> Not in Cali. It’s never winter in Cali.

He had a point, it was hot outside and yet Melody had the house locked up and the fire roaring inside leaving it to feel like a sauna.

Melody:  Oh… well… it’s Christmas Eve, eve, eve, eve… eve?

James cracked a smile at Melody’s attempt to explain her actions, he had to hand it to her she was pretty creative when it came to explaining herself. Melody turned to look up at her boyfriend as he slowly made his way down to floor beside her. The looks he was making she could still see that he was in a world of pain and that was heart breaking for her to watch.

<FONT COLOR=#FBB917>J2H: </FONT> Are you going to tell me what has you sitting in front of the fire, staring at it like you’re in some sort of trance? Or are we going to sit around all day and play the guessing game of what’s going on with Melody? Don’t get me wrong, I like playing that game, zero per-cent of the time… but this look on your face pains me.

He wrapped his arm over her shoulders and pulled her into him before he leant back and placed his spine against the soft couch that was behind them. A slight groan left his lips as James fought through the pain of being in this position. Right now his main focus was getting Melody out of this mood she was in. Melody turned to look at him as she lifted her right hand and placed it on the side of his cheek, stroking it softly as she looked deep into his eyes.

Melody:  Are you sure we can’t just start a family like right now? I mean if you keep taking on stupid silly matches and doing crazy high risk spots, you won’t be able to chase after the kids.

She looked his body up and do still finding the same bruises and scars from almost two weeks ago, she was sad this whole thing made her sad. She was proud of him and she knew he was more that capable but she hated the way he was in a mess for the following weeks after his big time matches. Something she couldn’t get her head around, each time he defended that title more and more of him would come home to her injured, broke and bruised. James just reached up and pulled Melody’s hand away from his face, he knew what she was thinking inside her mind and he wanted to put that all the bed. He was fine and he was fine because he was now at home with her.

<FONT COLOR=#FBB917>J2H: </FONT> We have been over this; you’re not becoming a stay at home mother, so spill what’s on your mind?

He was searching her hazel eyes looking for answers as his fingers interlocked with hers as they now sat back against the sofa on the floor looking toward each other, side by side.

Melody:  Bu-but I’m needed at home by like our pets, I mean Dexter not so much, he just comes and goes… he’s all grown up but Puppy needs me.

Her little puppy dog eyes were pleading with him, she would give up everything to just stay at home and wait on him answering his every call. Not because that’s what James did, he didn’t ask anything from her other than she be happy but Melody enjoyed her time as a “house girlfriend” it made her feel important.

<FONT COLOR=#FBB917>J2H: </FONT> Well I need you to come to work with me you keep me from making irrational decisions, plus you’re the only one I like there so… what are you smiling at?

James couldn’t help but notice the massive grin on her face it was lit up brighter than their 12 Christmas tress combined. Reaching up he pushed a strand of her blonde hair behind her ear so he could see her smile in all its glory.

Melody:  You need me.

Her voice was quiet almost shy as she spoke towards him, she had never heard him say anything like that to her. Melody’s heart was skipping beats per minute as butterflies swirled in her tummy.

<FONT COLOR=#FBB917>J2H: </FONT> Of course I do, I might not say it out loud but I’m pretty sure you know it. If not I must be doing a really shitty job in this boyfriend role.

James had a look of concern on his face that Melody made sure she removed, instantly as she pulled her hand out of his and rested it back on the side of his face cupping it there holding him.

Melody:  Noooo, don’t say that you’re the best at it. I was just blushing because

She was stumbling to find the words but James knew they were good ones, but the smile on his face said something he was going to crack a joke.

<FONT COLOR=#FBB917>J2H: </FONT> because it’s one thousand degrees in here?

He fake wiped his brow as if he was dabbing sweat away as Melody playfully tapped his shoulders, James fake an “ouch” face as he watched Melody’s hand slide down from his shoulder to his chest. She had her palm pressed up against his muscles as she wiggled her way closure towards him. It would only be a matter of moments before he felt her manicured nails dig into his skin as she spoke.

Melody:  Haha… You’re hilarious.

James took a bow as if to agree with her before he placed his hand on her right hip and pulled her closer to him, so now Melody was sitting sideway looking completely at him, while his body was still turned straight on to the fire. His eyes however belonged to hers as he looked for those answers he desperately needed.

<FONT COLOR=#FBB917>J2H: </FONT> Now tell me what’s up, so I can help you ease this mind of yours. It’s not that I don’t like your sassy side on Twitter or your deep internal thinking soul side you get by open flames… it’s just I want my Melody back. This house is only so big and it can’t contain both of us being hot heads.

He was asking her again but gently he didn’t want her to force her into telling him something that she didn’t want to but he wanted to make sure she knew that she could come to him at any time. Melody’s fingers on cue started to trace around the outline of his tattoos something that was all too familiar as she had done it since day one, even when she was trying to sneak into his parties she was always fascinated by them. She slowly lifted her eyes back up to his and sighed.

Melody:  Okay, but like you can’t laugh at me or judge me or like yell at me.

She was being serious and James could see that but he didn’t want the moment to be ruined with stern answer, she should have known by now that he would never yell at her or judge her… laugh at her well she was forever causing mischief and making a cute fool out of herself daily so he couldn’t promise that.

<FONT COLOR=#FBB917>J2H: </FONT> What have you done?

Melody sighed of course he would ask that, but she couldn’t blame him she was always meddling or breaking things that lead to the above question being a prominent question in this household.

Melody:  I haven’t done anything, I just well I thought I would feel on top of the moon from my last match you know? I came back; beat an injury that could have left me with a gummy arm… I beat Big Match Mercedes… we tore the house down, the fans were excited I was excited but like… now I’m like… kinda… just like meh?

She shrugged her shoulders as she couldn’t find the right words to describe what she was feeling. James just looked at her his brows coming together as he seemed confused by her attitude towards their line of work.

<FONT COLOR=#FBB917>J2H: </FONT> Meh?

It was more of a follow up question to get her to inform him what she was feeling. It concerned him that she felt this way about her return to wrestling, but he wasn’t going to verbally smack her back into place just yet.

Melody:  Like I don’t know James, I thought I would be like wooohooo but I’m kinda more like eep?

Melody looked into James’ eyes and they were screaming the truth, she didn’t know what was wrong with her all of her life she wanted to become a wrestler and now she was one, she couldn’t seem to find her spot or her happiness in it all.

<FONT COLOR=#FBB917>J2H: </FONT> So let me get this straight, you’re happy you’re back, you’re happy you won, you’re happy you have your fans behind you but you’re not happy?

Ding, ding, ding we have a winner James was always good at working out the puzzles that Melody often left him with as she struggled explaining her feelings with real words.

Melody:  I wouldn’t say not happy because I’m happy I’m just lost… I mean like last time I worked my butt off, I went above and beyond and like… I don’t want this time round to be the same… I mean like I don’t mean I’m going to be lazy I just don’t want to work my fingers to the bone to come up empty handed.

Her brows had come together as she was trying to explain it but she knew she had said the wrong thing by the look on James’ face.

<FONT COLOR=#FBB917>J2H: </FONT> So being the longest reigning Bombshell Internet Champion, is like being empty handed?

Oh she knew where she had messed up now and she quickly took a big inhale before exhaling with a sigh.

Melody:  No, I… I can’t explain it, I just want more but the more I think about it the more I just know I’m going to end up with less. Even if I beat Salco this week and set myself on the right path to becoming the Bombshell Championship, I’ll have to topple Crystal or Mi—kah.

That name came out of Melody’s mouth so dryly that she almost choked, something that James didn’t miss he didn’t know what the story was with Melody and Mikah as they seemed friendly on Twitter but every now and then Melody had this weird vibe around her when it came to the former Bombshell Champion.

<FONT COLOR=#FBB917>J2H: </FONT> You feeling okay Mel? That last name seemed hard to say.

James pretended to place the back of his hand on her forehead to check her temperature but Melody just swashed his hand away, before her hazel eyes narrowed in angry.

Melody:  I’ve decided I’m going to pick J2H’s side. He’s like the boss right? Hashtag he’s the champ.

Melody was putting on a voice that James could only describe as Melody’s attempt of sounding like Mikah, but she was failing. He tried to hide his smile as he stopped her.

<FONT COLOR=#FBB917>J2H: </FONT> Mel…

Melody just looked at him with her narrowed eyes, before she parted her glossed lips once again.

Melody:  Hashtag stay in your lane, hashtag I’ll claw her eyes out, hashtag just because my boyfriend is better than your husband doesn’t give you the right to try and suck up to mine. Hashtag get off your knees it’s never going to happen.

She was being sassy again and apart of James liked it because it showed off a new passionate side to her, while a massive part of him didn’t enjoy it because it wasn’t the Melody he had fallen for. Reaching up he placed his hand on the side of her face before he ran his thumb over her glossed lips, getting her to stop talking.

<FONT COLOR=#FBB917>J2H: </FONT> Melody…

He tried to get her to stop but Melody just pulled her face to the side and continued.

Melody:  Hashtag Sorry, not sorry.

Fighting back the urge to laugh James just grabbed a hold of his girlfriend and rolled her towards him, scooping her up a little as now he sat with his back still against the sofa. Melody was sitting on his lap facing him, while he dragged his legs up so he back was resting on his knees. His hands were holding hers as he looked up at her, with a slight hint of pain in his eyes as this position wasn’t the best for him but he was going to make it work.

<FONT COLOR=#FBB917>J2H: </FONT> Come here… What if I can promise you this time round, you won’t feel so empty handed?

Their hands played together on his lap as Melody just looked down at him, her blonde hair flowing around her face while she thought about what he had just said.

Melody:  You can’t promise that, people already think i’m only getting this far in my career because I’m “bagging” you…that doesn’t even make sense.

She screwed up her nose at that statement she didn’t know what bagging was but she didn’t think about it the way it was implied.

<FONT COLOR=#FBB917>J2H: </FONT> I think they meant “banging”

Melody’s cheeks flushed red as she quickly pulled her hands away from James to hide her bright red cheeks with her hands.

Melody:  Oh that makes so much more sense now…

A little giggle escaped her lips as she looked down at him, James dragged his back up off the sofa and pulled himself towards Melody. His chin forehead resting on her chin as he adjusted the position he was in with some slight groans from pain. He pulled back from Melody so he could look up into her eyes while his hands sat on each of her hips holding her close.

<FONT COLOR=#FBB917>J2H: </FONT> Now, can we just put all these doubts to rest. This time round things will be different, I can feel it. Now stop worrying about this, you deserve the best you’ll get the best… career wise, life wise, love wise… just be happy Mel cause when you’re sassy and sad, that makes me miserable and I don’t want our first Christmas to be like that… I want us to be happy… so I propose…

Melody’s eyes grew wide and James knew he had used the wrong word the second he had said it.

Melody:  You what?

She was all excited thinking that something was going to happen but she knew it wasn’t going to but hey she had a glimmer of hope that one day it would happen. James just raised his hands in innocence before he smiled up at her with a cheeky look on his face.

<FONT COLOR=#FBB917>J2H: </FONT> My bad. Poor choice of words, I suggest we start a new tradition, where each day in December we do something little to surprise one another… I’ll let you get off with today because you didn’t know my plans… but here… open this.

He reached over the left hand side of him reaching around the side of the couch before his fingers held onto the silky fabric of the gift bags handles. He dragged the gift bag out from beside the couch with a smile on his face, while he watched Melody look on like a kid in a candy store. She loved getting gifts as much as she said she didn’t need them or want them. Reaching out he offered Melody the two tone pink bag that she took from him gently, not snatching it even though she wanted to see what was inside. She opened the bag and pushed the tissue paper to the side before a shy smile crossed her face but the look in her eyes said it all she was internally screaming from excitement.

Melody:  How did you even get these? They’re not even out yet until next year?

Melody was looking at a range of 2017 items of the Victoria Secret’s precious line, a line that was only available to the rich and famous. Her right hand entered the bag as she gently rummaged through the several items, seeing that James had at least 12 different outfits and sets of lingerie for her to wear.

<FONT COLOR=#FBB917>J2H: </FONT> I have my ways. You like?

The look on her face said it all as she placed the lacy, silky, sheer, black, blue, red, pink, purple items down back into the bag before she placed the bag down to James’ side. Her hands reached down to his face as she pulled him towards her stealing a small kiss.

Melody:  I LOVE THEM… however I feel like this is a double surprise present… where we both get benefits?

Their lips were just inches apart as Melody raised her eyebrow at him, wondering what James’ hidden agenda was with this gift. However she didn’t have to wait long as he dragged his fingertips along her thighs before they traced up to her behind, sliding up under the sheer fabric of her green dress. He had missed being this close to her and over the past few days even thought they had been together the whole time, they weren’t really taking full advantage of their big house without Simpson around. Before she could react he already had his lips onto hers kissing her softly before he pulled away gently to speak.

<FONT COLOR=#FBB917>J2H: </FONT> What can I say, I’m an ideas man? Now… go get changed, we’ll pick some wine and for the rest of the day… I highly recommend we take advantage of every single item in that bag. Trust me Melody, stop worrying about your future, because believe me it’s going to be bright… both of ours will.

He stole another kiss from her before they both parted, one heading for the bedroom to get changed the other heading towards their cellar to find the right drop of wine to add to this moment.

Mid-morning madness;

Melody had done what James had suggested and changed into a pair of lovely Victoria Secrets bra and panties, which ones you ask? Well that’s a secret duh. She had freshened up her hair by placing it high on top of her head in a messy but fancy bun while draped around her body was a silky pink gown that was hiding the set she had picked for him, so it was a well secret.  She made her way down the stairs and looked around this level of this house before she made her way down to the wine cellar to see if everything was okay. Her heart was racing as the what ifs had flooded her mind, he still wasn’t a 100 per-cent and she was fearful that he might have been passed out somewhere. Melody quickly scamped down the hallway before she made her way to the cellar door, swinging off the frame she came to a stop as she saw him still looking for the right bottle of wine.

Melody:  Are you okay?

Walking up behind him she slipped her hands around his waist pulling herself into him, so he could feel the coolness of her silky robe on his bare back. James just turned to his side looking down towards her.

<FONT COLOR=#FBB917>J2H: </FONT> Yeah babe I was just making sure we still had plenty of wine.

Melody looked around the room her eyes narrowing as the room was filled with bottles of wine, it was chilled to the right temperature and the bottles were all placed on timed racks that would roll the bottles at certain times to make sure the alcohol didn’t sour.

Melody:  We currently own and operate a Vineyard, we shouldn’t have an issue.

She looked at him not sure what he was hiding from her but he forced out a smile.

<FONT COLOR=#FBB917>J2H: </FONT> You never know, it could be where Dexter’s been hiding out?

Turning to look down at her, he draped his left arm over her shoulders before making his way towards the doorway as Melody followed him, watching him take small steps from the pain.

Melody:  You’re still in pain Jam, we don’t have to do this… we could just snuggle up and watch movies? I don’t want you in anymore pain.

Shaking his head from side to side James refused to give up on his well-planned day of alone time with Melody. He stopped and turned around so he could look her in the eyes so she could see that he was okay.

<FONT COLOR=#FBB917>J2H: </FONT> Are you kidding me, I’ve been in pain all week hanging out to give you your surprise.

She gave off a cocky smile before Melody’s eyes dropped to the floor, for some reason she felt responsible for all of this.

Melody:  Oh… well… sorry?

James shifted the bottle of wine from his right hand to his left hand so he could use his right hand to cup the bottom of Melody’s jaw. He lifted her head gently before crouching down just the slightest bit so their eyes were locked in one another.

<FONT COLOR=#FBB917>J2H: </FONT> Why are you sorry? It’s not your fault I’ve been banged up and unable to do the basics, like walking up those stairs in one attempt.

He was making light of his situation as the last few days haven’t been the best for him pain wise but James was a fighter and he would never let it hold him back from doing what he loved… or in this case who he loved. Melody just pouted as she pulled her bottom lip into her mouth she was concerned for him. She was worried about the pressure he was putting on his body lately and it was driving her wild. A small sigh escaped her lips as she reminded him of his struggles from the pass week.

Melody:  Or putting your own socks on, or tying your own shoe laces or washing your own hair… my poor Jammy Jam.

She looked sad at him and that wasn’t the mood he wanted her in, he wanted her to be happy to be excited and he wanted her to feel appreciated for all of the odd jobs that she had done for him while he was recovering. She had gone above and beyond what she needed to do for him and he knew it, however she would do it all over again in a heartbeat because when she made his life easier or when she helped him that’s what made her truly happy.

<FONT COLOR=#FBB917>J2H: </FONT> And for that I thank you… But I was talking about a different type of pain.

He was hinting at something that was so far over her head that Melody was lost for logic.

Melody:  Oh well why didn’t you tell me, I would have got you pain killers?

She seemed mad with herself now because he was in pain and she didn’t see it to help him in his times of need. James just let out a chuckle he knew what he meant but clearly it had been lost in translation when it came to Melody.

<FONT COLOR=#FBB917>J2H: </FONT> It can’t be solved with pills Mel.

He pulled her closer towards him before he traced a line of kisses up from her lips to her right ear, meanwhile Melody should have been enjoying the feeling of his flesh on hers but she was over analysing what he had just said to her.

Melody:  I’m so lost? I don’t even think I can help you if I can’t fix it with the tablets the doctor gave me to give to you.

The blank look on her face said it all she had no idea what he was hinting at and it was amusing to him. James just wrapped his free right arms around her before whispering into her ear.

<FONT COLOR=#FBB917>J2H: </FONT> Oh you’ll help… it’s fine… just be you. Now let’s get out of here.

Without another thing said he left her side and headed towards the door while Melody just followed behind him. Reaching up her hand found the light switch that was hidden behind a stack of boxes that she assumed was the light switch for the cellar as she was still getting used to the layout of her house. However James was already out of the room, holding the door open for Melody while balancing the bottle of wine in his hand while about to hit the correct light switch that was outside the room on the wall. At the same time the flicked their switches and the main lighting in the room shut off, leaving Melody in the dark, however under her feet a glow of tube lights flicking to light seeped out from under the floor boards. Shining up into the room, Melody looked at the lights before looking over towards James.

Melody:  Why is there?

Before she could finish her question the puzzled look on James’ face stopped her, he had never seen this before in all his years of living here in this house.

<FONT COLOR=#FBB917>J2H: </FONT> Well that’s new.

Melody took rushed steps towards James who was standing in the doorway looking confused at what he was staring at.

Melody:  Why is there light shining from under the flooring?

He turned towards Melody not sure how to answer her as she had a frightened look on her face.

<FONT COLOR=#FBB917>J2H: </FONT> I have no idea.

That didn’t help his case as Melody clung onto James free arm instantly putting James into the protector role, as she was trying to fight the fact that she was worried.

Melody:  Should we rip it up and have a look?

The sound of her voice didn’t seem like she was took keen on the idea and if James was being honest he was a bit troubled about their discovery.

<FONT COLOR=#FBB917>J2H: </FONT> I’m not ripping up our floorboards Mel.

James turned to Melody with a reassuring look on his face acting as if he was okay to just brush all of this off for now.

Melody:  Oh good idea, what if it’s a trap? What if like it’s a curse or something?

She squeezed his arm a little tighter that drew a smile from him once again; he liked knowing that she felt safe beside him. James just looked at the blaring lights radiating from his floor boards before he turned to his girlfriend.

<FONT COLOR=#FBB917>J2H: </FONT> You have been watching way too much Vampire Diaries babe, it’s weird… but don’t stress about it I’ll organise someone to come take a look at it tomorrow.

With that said and done James took a step back from the doorway pulling Melody out of harm’s way as the door clicked shut in front of them. Melody now stood beside James who had his right arm draped over her shoulders, while his left hand was carrying the bottle of white wine, the vintage label that he knew was her favourite. His left hand swung gently as he started to walk off with Melody by his side trying to forget what he had just witnessed before heading towards the steps that would lead them up to the middle floor of their house.

Melody:  Are you sure, we could call someone now if you want?

Melody wrapped her long slender arm around James’ waist as she helped support him as he walked, she looked up at him as made their way to the stairs and he ushered her to walk in front of him. Melody took off up the steps before him, while James just stood back admiring the work of art that was before him as her pink robe slide up her long slender legs as she made her way up the stairs showing off the bottom her rounded caboose.

<FONT COLOR=#FBB917>J2H: </FONT> I’m sure…I’d rather be discovering other things right now.

He licked his lips before Melody turned around and caught him in the act.

Melody:  HEY NO PEEKING!

He threw his hands up in innocence as she smiled at him, she had to give him points for being stealthy. Quickly turning back around Melody slowly made her way up the stairs letting James have his moment before he followed up them behind her.

Jessie, Jessie, Jessie... it looks like you're the wrong girl in the wrong place this Sunday night when we finally go one on one once again however this time, it's for the chance to show the bosses that we have what it takes to go for the Sin City Wrestling Bombshell Championship... sure is not a number one contenders match however it's a match that sets us off on the right path... the winner of course will gain the upper hand and will be one step closer to the belt... who will it be?

Will it be you? Sadly for you... it won't be.

Will it be me? You can bet your last dollar that I will do everything in my power to beat you this weekend... like I have done every other time I have faced you. Why? Because I have a hunger, I have a need to prove myself to the bosses while you will be too hungover from your failed attempt at beating Crystal at High Stakes. I'm fuelled by the need to prove myself you'll be clouded by your past failures and trust me I'll use them to show everyone that you're not ready for the big leagues.

I had to laugh this week on Twitter when I poked the bear to see how you would react with a little trash talk... I truly did especially at the part when you said you were so close to capturing the Bombshell Championship. Trust me you weren't even in the same ball park of Crystal and yet for some reason you still see yourself as one of main attractions when you are and always will be just be little Jessie Salco.

Little Jessie Salco who will get to face SCW's little miss sunshine this Sunday night in her second match back from injury. Will I take it easy? No. Will I let my fans down, never. So welcome to a new era in the Bombshell division, a era where the true top stars will rise above the people with the big mouths. You see you keep talking about how you deserved your shot, how you deserve your spot but your actions just can't back up your words. This Sunday night night won't be any different and eventually you'll learn the hard way that you're just a stepping stone on my way to the top. I don't even have to scream my worth because my actions will back up that I'm worth my weight in gold around here...

Sun City Wrestling Bombshell Championship Gold... to be exact.

That beautiful belt is coming home to me and all I have to do is beat you and I'll be on the right path... I'll call it the golden brick road...

So Salco and my beautiful Melephants get ready because I'm coming for it all... and you can guarantee that I'll be walking away with it...

See you Sunday night my lovelies when we start a new story together one that will have a happy ending and where my Melephants and I will live happily ever after...

All we have to do is beat the Salco and if I'm known for anything in SCW it's being able to beat Jessie under any / all circumstances... so see you this Sunday Jessie.

Mwah!
>