Author Topic: Where Were You?  (Read 2999 times)

Offline Andrew

• Match Writers
    • View Profile
    • Bill Barnhart
Where Were You?
« on: November 21, 2016, 08:26:40 AM »
 NARRATOR:  Brief summary is that James Tuscini lost the Roulette Title Belt to Steve Ramone at High Stakes VI in a Prison Chamber match. Pinky del Ferrando, who is Tuscini’s Uncle and Wrestling Manager, disappeared again leaving James by himself during his match. What does James have to say about his loss and the disappearance of Pinky?

James Tuscini and Pinky del Ferrando have flown back to San Francisco from Los Angeles after High Stakes VI. The two are relaxing in front of the fireplace enjoying not only a nice fire but the clock they purchased in Los Angeles to hang over the fireplace mantle. The two are enjoying a bottle of red wine while they have a conversation. James is the first to speak.

JAMES:  Where did you go at High Stakes VI? One moment we are walking down the hallway where we met fans to talk with them and sign autographs and the next thing I know is I turn around and you are nowhere to be found. I was hoping you would be down at the ring but you never showed up. What happened?

PINKY:  James I’m sorry but a couple of older ring rats caught my attention and they offered to rock my world for a few hours. At my age you have to take the blessings as they come. By the way you were fighting inside a cage so not like having me at ringside was going to change the outcome of your match.

JAMES:  That’s not the point. It is the fact that I pay you to be my Manager and as my Manager you are to be at ringside providing moral support and also to keep interference out of the match.

PINKY:  There wasn’t any interference in your match. Both of you beat the beejeebers out of each other and Ramone got the pin on you. Having me at ringside wouldn’t have made a difference.

JAMES:  If you were off with a couple of ring rats how do you know what happened in the match?

PINKY:  Uh, well, we were at their hotel room down the street from the arena and we watched High Stakes VI on television.

Tuscini lets out a sigh.

JAMES:  *sigh* Uncle I understand your desire to help me as my Manager but things have to change. You have to take your position as my Manager seriously. Outside of events, press conferences, and other venues where we interact with fans and other wrestlers, you can do what you want. During wrestling event, press conferences, and other official on-the-record events, you need to be by my side and act as the Manager I pay you to be. If you want to do some other line of work then let me know and I can let you go.

PINKY:  I’m sorry James. I let you down. It hurts too as you are my Nephew. I will keep myself in line from this point on. And, by the way, having me at ringside at High Stakes VI probably wouldn’t have changed the fact that you were defeated by Steve Ramone for the Roulette Championship.

JAMES:  You’re right. Thanks for being my family and my Manager. Here’s to having a continued fantastic wrestling career in Sin City Wrestling!

James and Pinky click their wine glasses in a toast. When they drain their wine glasses they pick up the bottle and pour more wine into the empty glasses. The brief scene is over and the network quickly switches to a commercial break.