Author Topic: Drunk of rage  (Read 243 times)

Offline Dmitri

• View Profile
    • Dmitri
Drunk of rage
« on: November 04, 2016, 09:02:48 PM »

I have had enough

We can see Dmitri sit in a booth in a restaurant where we hear some jazz playing, in front of him there is a lady sitting that is out of the sight of the camera. His usual neat appearance has changed into his hair being wild, his beard not shaved for seemingly for the rest of the week and his clothing is being dirty.

Dmitri…, you need to stop being so logical and be the blood thirsty animal that you ought to be.

His eyes are staring at an empty plate, where his knife and fork are crossed over the plate. Awaiting his food as his look is one of pure hunger.

You let a human being outdo you not once, not twice but three times Dmitri. Weren’t you the vampire from the ancient world that had seen it all?? That has survived it all?? And stared int the eyes of those who he devoured??

I….

Nyet!! You listen to me, I had to sit back and watch how you turned your legacy into a shithole. You let a punk ass kid become your superior and why?? Because you lost your hunger, you felt that everything was being handed over to you that you did not see the trap that was set up for you.

A sudden slap can be seen as the finger prints can be seen across the face as he bares his fangs for a few moments before closing his mouth. Knowing that he cannot show his anger towards his maker and turns away as his hunger is trying to win over him.

What was that little Dmitri?? Showing some anger?? Showing some hunger?? Is that what you should have been showing all along?? You are a disgrace!!!

Another slap can be seen, the fingers scratching the skin of the vampire as it shows blood emerge upon his face that slowly vanishes as if it never happened.

Oh wow Dmitri, I guess the hunger has not vanished the strength of healing. Too bad, I was hoping to have seen you suffer like you did the day that you were turned. Bathing in your own blood, begging for me to relinquish from your suffering. Not knowing that I did and look at you now.

His eyes slowly close, he lowers his face as he is hiding his disgrace towards his maker as the female grabs him by the chin and slowly pushes it upwards.

Who told you that you could hide your feelings Dmitri?? You are just another example of how vampires have become soft. It is time that you find your hunger once more and share it with the world.

I….

A finger with a long dark fingernail pushes his mouth shut, telling him to stop talking as he stares into the eyes of the woman that is out of shot for the camera to see. The palest of white skin can be seen from her hand and part of her arm, we see bracelets around her wrist that wiggle with every movement.

Dmitri…, you have been alone for too long. It’s apparent that you need to bond your strength with others

Dmitri grinds his teeth as he closes his eyes in anger.

I’m already in a tag team…, what more…

A sinister laughter can be heard from the unknown woman as she pushes his face backwards as he grips his hands on the tablecloth, digging his fingers into it.

Oh yes your tag team partner, a human being that currently holds  a championship belt isn’t it?? Something that in the Sin City Wrestling is so important. Something that you have not managed in a few attempts towards a little boy? Come on Dmitri, you do realize what I am talking about don’t you not??

His eyes burn towards his maker with anger as he growls a little bit as he responds.

You want me to turn him??? Is that what you came here for?? Just spill it out!!!

The hand pulls back slowly as a satisfied laugh can be heard.

It’s a start to finally see the true Dmitri once again emerge before me. I know you hate me Dmitri, I never asked you to love me. Although when you were just merely a boy, you were so irresistible cute when you were so naïve. But no Dmitri, I am talking about someone that completes you, someone that you need to grow into hating the world the way I taught you to hate it. But no, you have become a philosophical fool, a brainstorming sod that needs to be slapped across the face every second when you attempt to doubt your true existence. Don’t you ever dare to tell me that you have forgotten who you have become…

I have not…

Another slap across the face can be seen, again scratches can be seen with blood dripping out of it before the skin again recovers again. The blood that has dripped out of the temporarily woun
d[/color]

Did I tell you to lie?? Don’t be a fool Dmitri, you have become soft. Too predictable and almost human characterised ways that I wonder whether I should turn you once more. Knowing that I did that, that you will die Dmitri. Perhaps to this shell of a man that you once were to be a blessing instead of a curse.

His eyes glare up towards her, realizing what she is telling him is true as his fingers let go off the table cloth and stares around as he is searching for something.

Thirsty Dmitri?? I have not seen that glare into your eyes for quite some time. I am sure that it has troubled you for quite some time. Wondering whether you would ever turn back to the savage that you once were? Don’t you know that the ancient world is far more than merely a wise entity??

The female chuckles as she sees him struggle to find an answer to her question towards him.

Why refuse Dmitri?? You have a tag match against two men that cost you your world title? What more reason do you need to unleash the wildness that burns inside your dead heart?? What more do you need to fill your hunger that you have with the softness of their skin?? Tell me Dmitri?? Wouldn’t that be a beautiful gift to whomever it is that you…. Yes Dmitri… that YOU will pick to be your mate??

He struggles as he suddenly wraps his arms around his stomach as he is clearly in hunger, lifting his bloodshed eyes towards his maker as we can see her put down a glass of red liquid.

Feed Dmitri, feed upon the blood of those who were destined to clinch your thirst

Dmitri viciously grabs the glass of blood and drowns it down his throat as we can see him drop the glass to the table after emptying it after a few moments. We can see his hunger grow as he has seemingly has had the first taste of something that he hasn’t drank all week long.

I want more….

The sinister laughter can be heard from his maker as she continues to talk

Oh I’m sure that you want more, but it would be wise to feed your hunger with a grand meal as the meal that you seek is right in front of you Dmitri. Just let it wait a few more days as you will be ready to show the world a different side of you that would tell us the reality of you. Grab this advice my youngling, grab it and do what is right. Do what you need to do and show them what you should have done all along.

With that the woman stands up and walks off as we see Dmitri stare at her with hunger in his eyes as we slowly fade.

Controlling my rage

Dmitri is sitting in a corner, holding a half empty bottle in his hand that is clearly filled with blood of past victims

A name has been drilled down my mind as to be TJ Midas, a name that has made his return to a world that he has left once. A name, that I whisper throught he slit of my tongue into this world. A name that would be so tender upon my lips as I try to resist my thirst

Dmitri licks his lips, scratching his beard that has grown even wilder before scratching his head before pushing his head back against the wall.

And what is it that your name makes you who you are?? I know it may be questions that will make you wonder what the bloody hell am I talking about…. But does it matter?? JT Midas, a former superstar that returns and wishes to make a quick impact to make your believe that you are relevant. Good for you, you have become the talk of the town. I guess it makes you all realizing that you have stepped out of the shadows as being…..

Dmitri shakes his head as he slowly rises the bottle of wine to his mouth and pours some of the blood down his throat. Afterwards he wipes off the blood from his lips and beard before licking the back of his hand.

Have you made your acceptance to the world already that you are now the left or right hand of the world champion and do every bidding that he pleases?? Or does it go deeper than this Midas?? A man that proclaimed to be a gambler against Samuel.., a man that proclaimed that he has faced from monsters and men, a men that has been beaten and bloodied… oh how idealistic is this to a deaf men’s ears that has the wishful taste of romance of a mere fool?? A romantic ideal is something that is wasted to deaf man’s ears. So I will be waiting for you to open up and share your riddling words of how much you just enjoy confronting greater opponents and that size does not always matter.

Will it be the same for you to open up towards me?? Or will you dig deeper into the logical wounds of trying to irritate your opponent with the sheer words of a gambling man. I can already guess the obvious of how you will ask me where the world title is, where the reign of a new champion has grown and what I will do to the two men that cost me my belt??

He rubs his eyes slowly, rubbing out the sleep from his eyes before staring at his fingers that are covered with filth.

I would lie if I said that it doesn’t bother me, I would lie if I told the world that I would forgive you for what you and Rage have done and move on. Oh God, the obvious feelings are burning inside of me and the rage wants me to snap someone’s head off… But will I go off in a way that it will cost me the match as this encounter will be contended in under standard rules?? And quite honestly my friend… I don’t give a damn

He spits out some of the blood on the ground and stares at it, watching the liquid combined with the spit that he added with it.

And would it matter if I did?? Would it matter to you if I spoke off injustice inside the ring as I was done something wrong?? As if the world even cares about what happens to someone else… especially to someone that is different to the world of the obvious. Does it scratch the imagination of someone who is a gambling man?? Perhaps I should merely take a gamble and see whether the risk of it all pays off. Will it be even or uneven?? Will it be me that bankrupts the bank or will walk out empty handed?? I guess you saw yourself as the bank at this past Sunday when you wanted to cash in the debt that James wanted me to pay off isn’t it?? Or do I see you merely as the one that tries to cloud my eyes with deceit and that I will be tricked into another mistake?

A mistake that always will be made by everyone Midas, including the birth of the gambling son. A child that bathes himself with deceit as he does not see the reality of what he has done upon others. Does it matter to me that you aligned yourself with James?? Oh God, the only idea that crosses my mind is whether you have the same blood type for me to taste before I compare it to James… for whom I will wish he will interfere inside the squared circle for our match. As I wish to beg him , beg him to do more… beg him to make me feel the reality of it all once more…. Because let’s face it Midas…, everyone has it’s turning point. Everyone has the moment where their frustrations takes a hold of them and just wish to squeeze out the oxygen of your lungs and watch it float in the air before my watchful eyes? But I know, you have all heard it before and it shall not strike fear down your brave soul. How refreshing to hear something differently than the common repeated button of excuses that you humans use on a daily basis. Is that why you resided with James for any chance?? Or was it merely a gamble upon something that just felt right… right???

Or will you resort to the obvious excuses that I talk too much, it’s all excuses for me to cover up the fact that I could not beat the seemingly unbeatable champion of the world?? Well of course the record books will state that what is most important. But does that change the fact that you are non existing in the record books in the end?? Down the end of the trail of life the reminders of you and Rage will slowly flush down the annals of time and become non existing. Is that how you pictured yourself when you gambled upon the queen of hearts?? Or were the hopes and dreams of the Ace of Spades higher than the reluctant travels that you will have to endure when you did not matter.

I know questions that do  not matter at all, as all that matters is that you are going to be entering a path of similarities and yet differences beyond the wildest hopes and dreams. The fact that I see you nothing more as clenching my thirst will not make you a lucky man Midas. It will make you have to resort to the tricks that has only one way out… the downfall of your existence, the downfall of the hand that is dealt by a pro. But even a pro cannot stand up to the icy cold reality of the bankrupt states of your life.

Dmitri brushes away some of his hair before staring into the camera with a look of sadness.

I ask you Midas, what was your motivation to have done what you and Rage have done. I do not need to hear the words of James utter the same repulsive lies. As he has got a mind of his own and resort to tricks that only deceased his right to be the champion in the first place. No Midas, open up. Be a man and share your intentions of why it is that you felt that you had to do what you have done alongside Rage. It sure as hell isn’t the fact that either of you wish to hold the championship that James is holding right now, it sure as hell isn’t the fact that you have a heart to be the very best. Because quite honestly, you have just sold your soul to the highest bidder haven’t you?? Is it that easily?? Did you lose your hand to the man that seemingly turns everything into gold as long as he puts his mind to it??? So it cannot be the fact that you wish to be upstaging the world as the very best. Clearly I guess the words that you uttered to poor pretending vampire hunter Samuel was nothing more than a mere gamble?? Or is it perhaps the fact that you lower expectations to just merely be a second hand class act fool that loves to gamble on the big man to save you when reality has become too obvious to watch??

Dmitri stares at his fingers of his right hand that he has changed into a fist, clinching tight as his fingers dig deep into the flesh of the palm of his hand while having that same sad face.

I am aware that I may look and sound as a troubled man, but the truth needs to be told that I have not seen anything clearer than I have done as of right now. It’s the same foolishness that you are afraid of things that may change your outcome of how you view your life. Isn’t it?? How people have been fearing change in their lives since the donning of time. Whether it was religion, whether it was weaponry, whether it was different names and skins, whether it is you losing power to a lesser man. So what is your excuse?? Tell me as it will pleases me knowing what kind of fool I may take away everything that he possess and even the cluelessness that he assumed to have. I want to be told, before I silence the sound button in my mind and just focus of removing the sight of you that I wish to destroy permanently… tell me now… or silence forever Midas…

Dmitri grabs the bottle of blood and drinks even more as the shot fades.

Some more….

Is that it?? Geez, I thought you would have shown me a different side of you that I would have removed an entire village with. But seeing and hearing this, I am not sure whether a small mouse would be afraid of you

The unfamiliar female voice can be heard once again as Dmitri can be seen sitting in a corner of a room. Wearing nothing more than his pants and boots. We can see the female walk around him as this reveals her legs appearing from a split of her dress. But the camera is too low to show her upper body and her face, causing us to wonder who she is.

Or is this because you believe that this human can take care of Midas, so that you can focus on the big man?? What is his name again???

Dmitri’s head is lowering by the sound of her voice, scratching the back of his head before dropping his arm and lower it beside him.

No answer?? Oh such a reaction that you would expect from someone that has hit puberty. But someone that has reached the age of several centuries would be expected to respond differently isn’t it oh vampire of the ancient world?? Let me tell you something Dmitri, you have no longer any clue what the ancient world is really all about. Why would you travel all around the world that is being destroyed by humans to their liking?? To alter the world to their own split image??

Like their God??

Ah, the little vampire that was silent has spoken. How much joy it is to know that you have not punished yourself to remain a mute for the entirety of your undead life. Tell me Dmitri, what more wise ass comments have you got in store for me??

Dmitri raises his head, bumping the top of his head against the concrete wall softly resting against it as he takes a deep breath.

For someone of the ancient world that has got so much bullshit to tell me that I have forgotten my old way of living. You sure have resorted to current days foolishness of ridiculing others. Is that how you have survived for oh so long oh……

The hand slaps him across the face once more, causing Dmitri to silence once more as it has silenced him before

Mention my name to the world to hear and I will rip out your vocal chords and feed it to the hounds that are barking outside. Hoping for a fresh bone to dig into the ground and one day sink their teeth into something rotten as you. Oh no Dmitri, face facts my young friend. You need to be taught the old ways, but apparently I have to resort to common days reality to make you understand where you have gone wrong.

The hand suddenly grabs Dmitri by the throat as we see the figure kneel down to one knee and stares at Dmitri as the camera looks over the shoulder of the female. We can see that she has coal like black hair that hides any part of her face of recognition.

You may believe that you will survive anything that people can dish out to you in their foolish attempts to kill you. But remember this, that I can end you the same way I was the one that caused you to be reborn. And there is nothing in the world that can save you by stopping me Dmitri. I give you a few weeks to show me and the remainder of the Elders of the Ancient world that you are not just like those weak supposedly offspring of ours.

Oh for fuck sakes!!!

What’s that Dmitri?? Did you catch some human profanity on your way to this place called Sin City?? Las Vegas, Nevada?? Tell me Dmitri?? How did this world turn from Sodom and Gomorrah to this fantasy world?? The only sinful things that I see is that you have lost the will to wet yourself if I flushed you with the red nectar of your life essence.

Dmitri coughs as he feels the grip of her hand tightening around his throat.

Are you going to be my good little boy and pay attention for a change?? I may allow you to live for another day and watch you struggle this coming Sunday. Who knows, I may will come down from the sky and drag you through the shame you put us in for too long.

Dmitri tries to free himself by grabbing the arm of his maker, but realizing quickly that it is futile because her strength is superior to his.

That’s a good start Dmitri, resist against that is futile to resist to. Compared to me everything is a walk through the park isn’t it?? Come on, try harder my little cub. Maybe I will let you believe that you are more powerful than me.

Let…. Me…. GO!!!

Dmitri screams out Russian cursing to the female that the translation we cannot translate  as this causes her only to laugh

I may have underestimated you Dmitri, perhaps we will spare you after this Sunday. Only to see whether we may give you the benefit of the doubt.

With that she lets go off him as he gasps for air and struggles to crawl away from the woman.

Try to find your way home Dmitri… and then the solution will find you…

With that the shot vanishes as we hear the sadistic laughter of the woman.

Unleashing my rage

Dmitri is locked up in a room, outside of his room is James Tuscini and his Uncle Pinky doing their thing as the vampire is seen drinking again. Several empty bottles are being seen all around him. he just finished another bottle and throws it against the wall. Causing Pinky opening the door to check on Dmitri.

You okay Dmitri??

The vampire does not respond, just stares in front of him towards the wall next to the door opening where Pinky is standing and lets out a loud burp[/color]

Dmitri?? i…,

I heard the you the first time Pinky, but it would be indecent for me to speak out when I am letting out something what you humans call embarrassing gas. But feel free to run in every single time that I throw something to the wall, it is not like I am ripping someone’s head off.

Pinky hesitates a few moments, wondering whether he should say something or not and decides not to as he closes the door. We can hear Tuscini ask his uncle whether Dmitri is doing better, but we can hear Pinky react that he does not know.

You hear that?? He does not know whether I’m doing great or whether I’m shitfaced. Isn’t that hilarious?? Then again, I guess that is what you drunks are all used to by now aren’t you?? The whole idea of me adapting to your lifestyle has gotten some perks, but don’t get too optimistic that every other bullshit ideal will follow shortly

He closes his eyes as he rests against the wall, putting his hands to his forehead as he breaths in some oxygen and coughs out loud several times. Before inhaling as if nothing has happened.

I’m sure that you want to know how I feel about you huh Rage?? Then again, I don’t have any personal feelings towards the world, so why would I start with you? But then again, you did manage to emerge upon my hitlist after this Sunday. I guess I have a soft spot for people that are willing to take the low road in life to manage to get somewhere isn’t it oh Rage?? The man that stood toe to toe with me and lost and won…, the man that is a former world champion, that was a long time Internet champion and played the role oh so well of being upset that the world got title shots and James told him no…. I guess when you get older, you tend to look at things differently isn’t it oh Rage??

You see I could have thrown out all different ideas of the why you got stuck on an empty world that got you nowhere besides being the Internet Champion. Oh how supposedly enraged you were of not getting in the ring with James for the world title, how ENRAGED you were for being stepped on and pissed on. How foolish to think that a man that got all the world against him would become a spineless little bitch.

Dmitri’s eyes stare into the camera without any sign of a clear emotion as he whispers the final word one more time

Isn’t it a revelation to hear me use profanity that would be a mere childsplay compared to whatever it is that comes out of your mouth and spills out for each and everyone to hear. I hope you will make an appealing plot to the world to listen as of why you have lowered yourself to be a walking and talking broom that needs to clean out someone’s house. Because besides of becoming a joke, you are nothing more than a mere cleaning lady with bad taste for the lack of a hairdo. Or is it perhaps that you want to convince us that nobody else in this federation is entitled for getting a title shot than you huh Rage?? You did it perhaps not to help James, but to help yourself. I guess you look better than Casey, you perhaps are a better cleaning lady than Casey was and perhaps you are also the one that has got a soft spot for James his little girlfriend. Even though you of course are a well respectful husband to your wife and will never ever even look at another woman huh?? Just like the fact that you are a bonified world champion like you used to… too bad that eventually the lies will catch up with you eventually and show the world what kind of excuse of a man that you have become.

Is this it Rage?? Is this the obvious example of if you can’t get in the ring with them for a fight, join them?? Oh I know the saying is differently. But then again, do I look like I give a shit?? Oh no, I don’t. and before you start on the subject that you have beaten me before and will do it again, you have… good for you… at least I do not trade in my balls for a cell phone and be on a 24 hour standby every time James his hot cocoa with a little straw served by you wearing a freaking crotch less panties. I mean why hide anything when you have got nothing to hide to begin with huh Rage??

You see Rage, you earned my respect for the times you beat me. For the times that we stepped foot inside the six sided ring and waged war. But I guess you watching me gain more momentum while you were too stubborn to do what is best for you as champion. It must have eaten you up inside huh big boy?? Thinking to yourself that it should have been YOU that was being told that you did not deserved it and unlike you got what you didn’t got… title shot after title shot. The only thing that seperates me from you is that I do not start complaining about what was unfair to you. Just like that one time that little Jimmy from sixth grade kicked you in the knee because you looked stupid wearing green gym shoes. How time flies when you tend to forget things huh Rage???

Dmitri reaches out for an empty bottle and stares at it for a while, in the hope of perhaps finding a drop of blood that he maybe have overlooked while he was drinking it before dropping it on the floor as it breaks.

Are these the words that you have been dying for to hear Rage?? The words of me telling you that you have cost me the world title. As in your stupidity that will please you so much isn’t it?? Will that give you that feeling that you may have missed from the days that you managed to be accepted as world champion?? Because let’s be honest Rage, you shoved your entire fist in a cavity where even the dentist can’t help you with whatever drill imaginable to mankind. No Rage, it is your own downfall that you have sealed when you dared to enter the path of where the dead wanted to take back any living soul that they could find and trade it with their own. How foolish to think that there will not be any measures that I will inflict upon you and Midas. You just sealed your fate this coming Sunday, you just made the mistake of your life as it finally brought you back to the place where you thought you belong. How sad that I will have to be the one that will take it away just as fast as it was presented to you.

But don’t blame me for it Rage, don’t blame your friend James. Just blame yourself for the foolishness that has brought you to this very moment James… and in the end… everything will become clear… but don’t worry Rage. After this Sunday, you will be the one that will think ab out perhaps ask for a rematch for your Internet championship against either Despayre or Travis when they wage war at the next Supercard. Maybe then your life will become relevant once more…because Rage, the deadly sins are mortal mistakes from those who take them lightly. Sins always comes back to haunt you and by the end when I am done with you… then there will be nothing left of you

Until Sunday Rage…, until Sunday….,
user posted image