Author Topic: Elders Promo  (Read 280 times)

Offline Wong Fai Hung

• A Shaolin Monk
  • Match Writers
    • View Profile
Elders Promo
« on: September 09, 2016, 08:49:11 PM »
 We see Jon Dough walking alone with Wrigley somewhere in the off skirts in Toronto. Its dark and no ones in sight. The dog walks along side Jon on Jon’s left side. The dog stops and sniffs the ground, his tails is seen waging back and fourth Jon looks at the dog and snaps his fingers to get the dogs attention so that the dog can get back to Jon’s side. Wrigley however does not listen to the command and instead sits and stares on the ground.

Jon keeps on walking hopping that Wrigley will just ignore what he is looking at and would just start walking towards Jon. Jon gets about 150 feet away before Wrigley gets up and makes his way to Jon. When Wrigley gets to Jon he starts to beg and keeps turning back to look at the spot he was sitting at.
Jon looks down at the Wrigley, Wrigley then turns around and heads back to the same spot he was sitting at. Jon seeing that the dog clearly wants Jon to head back to that spot.

Jon shrugs and heads towards Wrigley. Ah Jon gets close Wrigley puts his paws on the ground and starts to dig. Jon watches on as he notices something on the ground in the dirt. Jon helps Wrigley dig a bit to see a package of some kind. Jon manages to remove the package from the ground, Wrigley gets up and his tail is waging like crazy. Jon can’t tell what it is so Jon brings it closer to his nose to take a smell. Jon’s head jerks back.

Jon Dough: Oh shit! Good boy, lets go.

Jon starts jogging down the block to leave the scene. Wrigley takes off with Jon the two make it 3 blocks away and Jon grabs his phone and calls Eyesnsane.

Eyesnsane: Hey yo!

Jon Dough: Bro, you wont believe what Wrigley just found.

Eyesnsane: What’s good?

Jon Dough: I’m holding what feels like 4 pounds of greens

Eyesnsane: Wait what was that?

Jon Dough: Bro, you heard me twice the first time.

Eyesnsane: Ok, where you at?

Jon Dough: Not far I went for a walk with Wrigley

Eyesnsane: Well then, my best friend why not head back to the hotel.

Jon turns around to head back to the hotel to meet with Eyesnsane.

--
Hotel room

We see Ted and Eyesnane having a few drinks. Jon walks in the room.

Eyesnsane: My best friend, what’s up buddy?

Eyesnsane walks over to Jon and puts his arm around Jon.

Eyesnsane: So you got the stuff?

Jon Dough: yes sir.

Jon untucks his shirt from his pants and takes out the package he was hiding. Jon hands it over to Eyesnsane.

Eyesnsane: Oh shit nice!

Ted: Wait guys what the hell is going on, that don’t look like something I should be around.

Eyesnsane takes a pair of scissors and cuts a slit. Eyesnsane look at it then at Wrigley. Eyesnsane bends down to pet the dog.

Eyesnsane: Good boy, That’s a real good boy.

Ted walks over and checks out the package.

Ted: What the fuck are you guys doing with a package of weed?

Jon Dough: Wrigley found it.

Ted: Well put it back, I can’t be around this shit.

Jon Dough: Why not?

Ted: Dude, I’m a MP for the USAF remember?

Jon Dough: I know, but what does that have to do with us.

Jon points at Eyesnsane and himself.

Eyesnsane: Ted, I hate to admit it but Jon has a point.  

Ted leaves the room but as he is leaving he says.

Ted: I’m going to go see Master Lilly.
Eyesnsane goes to the door and puts the lock on it as well as the lash.

Eyesnsane: Okay I need half that shit right now…

Jon Dough: Relax bro she is just going to give it to Blasted Monk.

Eyesnane looks up at Jon

Eyesnsane: Exactly

Jon Dough: Just take it all.

Eyesnane: Say no more

Jon walks to the table and pours himself a drink.

Jon Dough: So you gonna share with Blasted Monk?

Eyesnsane: Nope

As he shakes his head

Jon Dough: He is gonna me mad.

Eyesnsane: Won’t be the 1st time, look what happened at the other place.

Jon laughs

Jon Dough: Oh yeah, he I forgot about that.  So what you up to tonight?

Eyesnsane: Flying back to Chicago now

Eyesnsane said as he looks at the package.

Jon Dough: I see

Eyesnsane gets on his phone.

Eyesnsane: Hey Master Wong, I need a helicopter ASAP. Let me know when it gets here,

A knock is heard at the door.

Eyesnsane: I got to go now Master; Master Lilly is at the door.

Lin Ting Lu uses her copy of the room key to open up but can’t get in due to the lash on the door.

Jon Dough: Sorry Master give me a second.

Jon looks at Eyesnsane. Eyesnsane smirks and grabs Jon Dough’s duffle bag. Eyesnsane opens it and empties out Jon’s bag and puts the package inside it.

Eyesnsane: Well get the door.

Jon heads to the door; he removes the lash from the door and opens it. Lin Ting Lu walks in and looks around.

Master Lilly: Where Eyesnsane?

Jon points and looks only to see none else in the room and the window now open.

Jon Dough: He went out for a drink.

Lin Ting Lu looks at the table

Master Lilly: You have drinks right there

Jon Dough; I mean like at a bar

Master Lilly: Don’t lie to me Jon, That’s not like you.

Jon Dough: I’m not lying Master look for yourself

Lin Ting Lu looks at the open window; she then looks at Jon Dough.

Master Lilly: I’m not happy; we will talk about it in the morning. Lin Ting Lu leaves the room.

Jon Dough: Yes master.

Jon walks to the door and closes it.

The Next day

We see Matt Spears swimming laps in the hotel pool. The pool sits in the 1st floor seen from the front lobby. Eyesnsane walks in to the hotel and walks about 30 feet and knocks at the pool window.

Matt makes it to open end of the pool and looks at the window. Matt sees that it is Eyesnsane. Matt gets out of the pool and grabs a towel to dry up. Matt leaves the pool room and approaches Eyesnsane.

Matt Spears: what’s up man?

Eyesnsane: Not much Matt, Where is Ted?

Matt points to the breakfast room. Eyesnane heads that way as Matt heads back to his hotel room. Eyesnsane approaches the door while Ted is trying to leave from the same door.

Ted: Oh your back already, good we have a problem.

Eyesnsane: What’s up?

Ted: Jon Dough has yet to cut any footage for SCW and told me he won’t bother this week because he feels this match is just a throw away and is nothing more then a brawl to help sell the PPV. Jon feels no footage is needed for that.

Eyesnsane can’t help but laugh at the comment knowing its just Jon being Jon

Eyesnane: Get the camera out I got this.

Ted grabs out his small video camera and turns it on.

We see Eyesnsane wearing a red and black Chicago Black hawk’s hat with matching shirt and jeans. He has a serious look on his face.

Eyesnane: So in a few days Jon takes on three other men in a Fatal Fourway. That’s some bull shit.

Eyesnsane looks to the left then to the right, then back to the camera.

Eyesnsane: How dare you guys not book me in the match.

Eyesnsane smirks a bit

Eyesnsane: I get it, there is no match, you see by SCW putting me at ringside just means I will be giving elbows to the face to the closest person I see. Don’t be surprised if the match never gets started. Lets face it all it takes is an elbow to the face to Ben Jordan for Lord Raab to get the single to grab Narly and do what ever the hells he does.

Jamie, Ben, Narly, Radical, Sam, Lord Raab, hell even Jon Dough will get an elbow to the face this Sunday. You will learn to book me in a match. Now back to the task in hand.

Eyesnsane takes his left hand and smacks his right elbow with it a few times.

Eyesnane: ELBOWS TO THE MOTHER FU…..

Camera cuts off as Ted closes it up and puts it away. Eyesnsane sees this and gets a little upset

Eyesnane: Bro, I was just getting started.

Ted: No man, that’s enough you were about to take it were it didn’t need to go. Besides sometimes less is more.

The two start walking back to there hotel room. As they are walking Ted looks at Eyesnsane and asks a question.

Ted: So why Ben, why does he get the elbow to the face first?

Eyesnsane: Because that mother fucker is gonna learn to respect me, he gonna call me Dave and shit. I will beat the respect out of him.

Ted: But you guys had beers last show.

Eyesnsane: Yea but that’s Jon Dough’s doing, I’m his partner so as his partner I deal with it but like I said he will get one, no make that two elbows to the face.

Eyesnsane smirks and tells ted

Eyesnsane: I will get one more enjoyment from this match thou.

Ted: How so?

Eyesnsane: Well Jon clearly didn't see he was in the Main Event this Sunday. If he did he would had gave you footage. You know Jon, he never gets booked in the Main Event, so when he does he likes to make it a big deal. When he realizes he is in the Main Event I'm going to get a good kick out of it and laugh at his face for being so stupid.
user posted image