Author Topic: Time to meet a local celebrity  (Read 290 times)

Offline Casey Williams

• Freight Train Of Pain
    • View Profile
    • Casey Williams
Time to meet a local celebrity
« on: August 25, 2016, 10:01:47 AM »
 Casey Williams is seen walking around in Winnipeg, Manitoba, Canada, where Climax Control is taking place. He lost his last match to Dmitri, Caseys most recent rival, in a World Heavyweight #1 contenders tournament match, a match which also included Markus Reeves.  At least this time, Casey didn’t actually take the pinball loss, as he was brawling with Reeves, and both men were counted out.  A few days after the brawl, Markus Reeves announced he was retired, which makes Casey wonder what damage he did to Markus for him to announce his retirement sooner than expected, as Markus did say during his promo for that match he was going to retire. While in Winnipeg, Casey decides he is going to look to meet indy wrestler Kenny Omega, as Casey is a big fan of his.  While looking for the right neighborhood for the location of the meet and greet Kenny is doing at Weston, he gets a call from Ivan Darrell.

Casey-Whats up Ivan?

Ivan-Just wanted to see how you were doing, given you didn’t get another title shot.

Casey-I am actually relieved I didn’t win the match, as you know I am trying to stay away from title matches for the time being, until I can get myself on a winning streak again, and rightfully deserve a title shot.

Ivan-I can’t say I blame you, but to be honest, you were a bit distracted with everything going on with Laura and the divorce and everything, so I would do the same thing if I were you, let the divorce stuff run its course, and during that time, not overwork yourself in the ring, and focus on a feud with someone instead of constantly worrying about title defenses if you had won a title.  Smart move on your part.

Casey smiles when Ivan agrees with him, as he heads towards Weston.

Casey-I am glad you agree with me, and I know I have it tough right now, facing Matt Spears, a young kid who, from what I have seen, has been hot and cold, much like me early on in my SCW career.

Ivan-Yeah, that is true, but I am also concerned about his ability in the ring, and how you are in another David vs Goliath situation, and that you have faring a lot like Goliath in the past.

Casey-I am not worried, as I know he has been cold like me, and this match will be a turning point for me, and I can get my career back on track.

Ivan-Yeah, still, be careful.

Casey-I know How are the kids?

Ivan-They are watching tv and having lunch as we speak, then they are gonna take a nap as they were running around and being typical kids in the back yard.  I’ll talk to you later.

Casey-Ok. See ya later.

Casey decides to call out Matt Spears as he approaches the meet and greet site.

Matt, I have been watching you for some time now, and know how good you can be inside the ring, but you are a little sloppy and I know that where you are a lot smaller than I am, know that speed kills, and I will be the one to prove that your agility will be your downfall, because as I am sure you saw with Markus Reeves, a man who is a lot bigger than you, couldn’t stop me.  Yeah, he prevented me from winning the match last week, but boy did he pay for it off screen.  Now he is retired, and I look forward to doing the same thing to you, putting you out of your misery and placing you on the shelf permanently, and causing you to retire due to all the injuries I have inflicted upon you.  Should I fail to do that, I will make sure, at the very least, that your life will not be the same when all is said and done, and you best believe that, as I am the Freight Train of Pain, The Man Monster, Casey Williams, and I will win by ANY MEANS NECESSARY!!!

Casey then smiles and cackles once he spots and approaches Kenny Omega as the scene fades to black.

>

SCW Title's held (and reign)
1x Roulette title reign from 05/20/12 to 8/02/12
1x Tag team title reign (w/ Jordan Williams) from 3/18/12 to 4/29/12
Hall of Famer class of 2020