Author Topic: “City of Angels Rumble!”  (Read 609 times)

Offline Krystal Wolfe

• View Profile
“City of Angels Rumble!”
« on: July 26, 2021, 12:34:51 PM »
Krystal had done it she had retained the title in the Ultimate X Over the Pool Match over Bea Barnhart and Maki joining Seleana Zdunich as the only Bombshell Roulette Champion to retain the title in that match! Now that the Summer XXXTreme IX cycle was over and SCW was going back on the road for the first time in a little over a year, you’d think Krystal would embrace an extra week off and use it to rest up.

However, Krystal was not one to rest on her laurels, as the day closed in for the announcement of the first card of the Violent Conduct VII Krystal put out a tweet announcing that the Australian Bombshell wanted to defend the title on the next show and didn’t care if it was against one, two or even three challengers! The bosses were happy to oblige her request but went two steps further, not only was the match the Main Event of the show (Krystal’s first Main Event as an SCW Roster member to boot) but they announced that the title match against Bella Madison, Mercedes Vargas and Violet Amelia Holt would have a Special Guest Referee who was yet to be announced! And whilst Violet would be pulled from the match for an unspecified reason, Krystal may have stepped in it this time, especially since the remaining women where people Krystal had faced on her journey as Bombshell Roulette Champion.

Bella had faced Krystal in a non-title match which Mercedes had cost her, and the veteran Bombshell had faced Krystal in a tune-up match two weeks after she had earned her spot in the faithful title match and Krystal had won all three encounters, can Krystal retain the title for a third time despite the extra wrinkle in the form of the Special Guest Ref?

Krystal’s Balcony Suite, the Sun Princess Cruise Liner, the High Seas
Monday the 19th of July 2021, 1:00am

Do people still think I’m a fluke?

I’d be lying if I said that I was completely happy with how the past three months have gone but facts are facts, not only am I the Bombshell Roulette Champion but I’ve been undefeated since Climax Control 296 back in April, among those wins are one successful title match where I won my first title in SCW and my first two defences, sooner or later people will have to take notice and realize that I’m riding a massive wave of momentum right now.

And before you ask, no, that wasn’t a pun about me and Makayla still being on the ship, it was the early hours of the Monday after Summer XXXTreme, and the ship wouldn’t be docking until well after the sun was up which was a good thing considering how many members of the roster were drinking right now.

All except me and my plus one.

“So, what’s the view like out there?” Makayla’s voice rang out breaking my train of thought, I had spent the better half of an hour just hanging out on the balcony and admiring the view whilst lost in my own thoughts.

“Well, there’s the sea, the moon, maybe a couple of stars.” I responded sarcastically as I glanced over at my girlfriend, she wasted no time in joining me on the balcony and she leaned on the railing. “Seriously, the view’s great.”

“Are you talking about me, or the view outside the ship?” Makayla joked and I laughed before deciding not to answer. “I know that look Charlotte, you’re already thinking ahead to your next title match.”

“Is it that obvious?” I asked before glancing at my title which was sitting on the bedside table. “It’s the nature of being a champ, I got past Bea and Maki tonight, but I know they’ll be others gunning after my title, and with SCW going on the road again, finding time to train will be difficult.”

“No one said you have to spend all week in LA, you can still travel down to Las Vegas to train at the Go Gym.” Makayla pointed out and I frowned as I thought about how much fuel that would take. “It’s only a three hour drive.”

“A three hour drive for six hours of training, especially since there’s part of me that wants to defend the title on the first show outside of Vegas in fifteen months.” I responded before sighing as I folded my arms. “Even after I won the title and I’ve gone undefeated since April I still feel like I have something to prove to the rest of the roster.”

“Charlotte, you’re worrying too much.” Makayla responded before turning my body to face hers. “And we both know a great stress reliever.” Makayla added before she leaned in and kissed me on the lips, it didn’t take me long to return the kiss, nor did it take long for clothes to start coming off, starting with Makayla’s short sleeved crop top. “You did say that we had our own celebration planned.”

“Yeah, and I’ve put it off way to long!” I responded before we resumed having sex, I’ll spare you the details of what happened after we ended up in bed with me on top of Makayla what I will say is that it didn’t take long for her bra to come off once we were in bed.

Krystal’s home, Las Vegas, Nevada
Sunday the 25th of July 2021, 17:00pm

It’s been a pretty quiet week all things considered.

Since I came home from the Summer XXXTreme cruise on Monday night it had been back to business as usual which meant working on my Twitch Channel and spending time with Makayla, only real difference between this and the post Into the Void X Supercard break was that I was starting to get a lot more recognition, to the point where I couldn’t go for a morning jog without being stopped by an autograph hunter.

Don’t get me wrong, I’m all for it BUT it’s making me dread me and Makayla’s first date since she moved to America, it’s been scheduled for the LA trip so hopefully they’ll be something of a grace period.

“Okay, to begin my turn I tap one white and one green to cast Impassioned Orator.” I told Makayla as we sat across the table from each other, confused? Well, it’s been a while since we played Magic: The Gathering and we decided to bust out our decks for a game, I was playing my White/Green Lifelink deck and Makayla was playing her Mono Red Goblins deck. “Any responses?”

“If I was playing my Blue Control deck, then you wouldn’t need to answer that question.” Makayla pointed out as I put my card into play. “But I know how salty you can get when up against one of those decks.”

“I’ve said it once and I’ll say it a thousand times, Magic is supposed to be a multiplayer game, not a glorified game of Solitaire!” I responded as I shook my head before motioning to my cards. “Okay, so that triggers the effects of Inspiring Captain and Prosperous Inn-Keeper, giving me two life-points and allowing me to draw a card through Inspiring Captain’s effect as I have played a creature with a power of two or less.” I added before drawing my card and my face beamed. “And this deck is about to go off! I use my Tressure Token from Prosperous Inn-Keeper to pay one white mana and cast Cleric Class!”

“What were you just saying about a glorified game of Solitaire?” Makayla teased me as I played the card, and I handed her the tressure token back. “Seriously though, you have more than enough mana to take it to level three and I know what’s going to happen there.”

“Are you scooping already?” I asked with a raised eyebrow and Makayla shook her head before I got a notification on my iPhone. “And speaking of cards, next week’s Climax Control card is up!”

“Do you think the bosses saw your tweet about wanting to defend the title?” Makayla asked as I used my three hand to tap the mana and do my magic, pun fully intended. “I know there was a bit of confusion with Mark Cross.”

“Yeah, next time Twitter’s playing up and I want to send a tweet to Mark Ward I’ll make sure to include his surname.” I responded with a grin before going over the card. “Don’t get me wrong, Mark Cross is a good guy but he’s the last guy I’d want to inform about any plans for my title since he’s not one of the bosses.”

“Two Marks in the same, smallish company, surprised that mix-up didn’t happen sooner.” Makayla chuckled before I let out a small whistle. “All right, let’s hear it.”

“Well. It comes with good news and better news the good news is Andrea “it’s a disgrace that someone else is in the spotlight” Hernandez ISN’T in the Main Event.” I responded and Makayla raised an eyebrow at that. “Better news is, I am! And the Roulette Division that she’s been slagging off all year is in the spotlight!”

“Nice, that’s your first Main Event, right?” Makayla asked and after thinking for a second, I nodded. “Who’s it against?”

“Well, on paper it’s three opponents because Mark Ward decided to take the part about me not caring about numbers to heart, I guess.” I responded before I resumed making my move though to be honest, we both knew I had it won. “My challengers are Bella Madison, Mercedes Vargas and Violet Amelia Holt but there’s a twist, Mark’s appointed a Special Guest Ref for the match and much like the men’s Ultimate X Match at Summer XXXTreme IX, I won’t know who that is until the show.”

“And depending on who that is, that could complicate things.” Makayla nodded as my effects resolved and I swung for lethal. “I guess Jessie would be the best case scenario? You get along with her, but she doesn’t have any real beef with Bella, Violet or Mercedes, not counting that Street Fight in the last cycle obviously!”

“Maybe but the other women would probably call foul after I retain the title because I get on so well with Jessie.” I pointed out and Makayla had to admit that I had a point. “We can either sit here and debate possible refs for my third title defence or we can go over the rest of the card.”

“Let’s go for the card, but I doubt it’ll be a man reffing the main event.” Makayla reasoned as we gathered up our cards. “I don’t think Mark would add a Special Guest Ref if it wasn’t to set up a future title match, possibly at Violent Conduct VII.”

“Good point, and that could mean anyone.” I nodded before going over the rest of the card. “Opening match is The Troll vs. Bill Barnhart, that might be worth watching for the promos alone, then Alicia Lukas is taking on Seleana Zdunich, Andrea is facing Keira Fisher in that match I mentioned earlier, “Brother” David Shepherd is taking on Lincoln Daniels, the hometown girl with many names Chrystal Zdunich is taking on Lucy Seraphina and then there’s the Main Event.”

“Two male division matches to four Bombshell division matches? I’d almost be tempted to say that SCW is scrapping the men’s division entirely.” Makayla joked and I grinned in response. “Guessing Amber and Mac are vacating the titles on the show as well?”

“Right on the money, the safe bet is that the Internet Titles will be vacated but part of me wants to see them really shake up the status quo and vacate the top titles.” I responded with a grin and Makayla shook her head in response. “I know that’s about as likely as The Troll ever getting laid, but it’d be interesting to watch that clusterfuck.”

“I just want to be a fly on the wall in Mark’s office if they do vacate the World Heavyweight and World Bombshell Championships.” Makayla laughed as she ran a hand through her hair. “I reckon the look on Mark’s face will be worth it.”

“Just as long as I get to be the fly on the wall in Christian’s home when he sees it happen on TV.” I responded with a laugh before we started playing Magic again.

Angelini Osteria, Los Angeles, California
Monday the 26th of July 2021, 18:35pm

Remember that first date I mentioned? Well, that’s what we’re at the restaurant for, but as we pulled into the parking lot, I got a text from Ari that threw a spanner into my plans for Climax Control.

“Well, this changes things.” I commented as I read the text and Makayla glanced up, we were both dressed in our finest clothes (and yes, the tomboy in me is screaming loudly at wearing a dress though I did compromise by tying my hair into a ponytail) as the restaurant we were going to was highly rated. “Violet’s been pulled from the Roulette Title Match.”

“Really?” Makayla asked with a raised eyebrow, and I nodded before showing Ari’s text to her. “No indication as to why the change was made either, did they find a replacement or is it a Triple Threat Match instead of a Fatal Four Way now?”

“Ari said a bit further down that Bella and Mercedes are my challengers now, nothing about who the guest ref is.” I explained as I scrolled the text up to show the second text that Ari had sent me, and Makayla read through it. “On one hand, it makes for a slightly easier title defence when there’s only two challengers to prepare for, on the other hand, I was preparing for a fourth person in the match.”

“Technically there is a fourth person, they’ll just be donning the zebra shirt.” Makayla pointed out and I had to admit that she was right. “Don’t worry about that now babe, this is supposed to be about us, not your Roulette Title commitments!”

“I know! You made me leave the Roulette Title in the hotel safe before we left for the date!” I pointed out and Makayla nodded without hesitation. “And I’m still worried that someone’s going to pay off the cleaning staff to let them in and steal the title!”

“I think you demonstrated why stealing a title from you is a bad idea when you beat up Bea Barnhart for that stunt at Climax Control 305.” Makayla responded but I was still unconvinced, until Makayla pulled me in for a passionate kiss which I was all to eager to return. “Just try to relax Charlotte, I know you’ve been busy since you won the title from Royal Purple, but this isn’t about your SCW commitments, this is about us!” Makayla added once she broke the kiss.

“You’re right, plus I asked Team Go to keep an eye on our hotel room just in case someone tried something.” I added before I opened the car door and we got out. “But that Bea Barnhart stunt still has me on edge.”

“Well, Ari did make a batch of her infamous Duck Fat Cookies for the sole purpose of threatening to force feed then to any would be thieves, if those things aren’t a deterrent, I don’t know what is!” Makayla assured me and I grinned in response. “And by the way? You look amazing in that dress Charlotte.”

“I would say “so do you” but you look amazing in anything, especially in the nude!” I responded with a grin and Makayla laughed before we entered the Italian restaurant.

“Good evening ladies.” The Maître D greeted us as he grabbed a pair of menus. “Do you have a reservation?”

“Yeah, under Makayla Argyros.” Makayla responded as he started searching for her name. “Do you want me to spell my last name for you?”

“That won’t be necessary, I see it right here.” The Maître D responded before leading us to a table in the corner of the dining room and we sat opposite each other, once we ordered our drinks, he left us alone to go over the menu.

“So, what are you having?” Makayla asked once she saw that I had put down the menu. “I’m having the Ahi Tuna Tatar for the first course, you?”

“Maine Lobster Salad for me.” I responded before shifting my weight. “I wouldn’t order something that expensive normally but my pay-check from SCW came in and, well, being the Bombshell Roulette Champ has its advantages.”

“Clearly, I’m still deciding on the other courses.” Makayla responded as she went over the rest of the menu. “But I will say that for our first date, you picked a hell of a destination.”

“Hopefully, I can hold onto the Roulette Title long enough to keep taking you to nice places, off course the pay-outs I get from Twitch help.” I responded with a grin before a waitress came over with our drinks.

Krystal’s hotel room, Los Angeles, California
Monday the 26th of July 2021, 22:00pm

*Promo time*

From one defence to another.

“To everyone who said that I wouldn’t get past Maki or even Bea Barnhart, this is for you.” I stated before flipping off the camera. “I proved you wrong not once but twice and most women in my position would welcome the extra week off, get to enjoy their seventieth day as Roulette Champion by taking it easy in the back whilst the others work their asses off, when are you going to learn that I’m not like most women? When I said that I will be a fighting champion I meant it and thanks to a little tweet I put out, I have my third defence lined up against Bella Madison and Mercedes Vargas!”

But first the elephant in the room.

“Originally this was a Fatal Four Way Match as Violet Amelia Holt was set to be my third challenger but for whatever reason, she pulled out! Not the first time she pulled herself out of the running either because the last time she pulled this stunt, it was to focus on unfinished business with Candy and, well, anyone who watched Summer XXXTreme IX knows how well that ended for her! Violet, if you’re watching this, whenever you come back and grow a spine, I’ll be waiting for you with this title still in my grasp but until then, the field has been dropped from four women in the main event, to three!”

As for my challengers.

“Bella and Mercedes, the last time I had a run in with you two was when you had your little spat because Mercedes injured Bella and took her off the Into the Void X card, back then I faced Bella in a non-title match which Mercedes saw fit to interfere in and cost her the match and since then, I’ve made it clear that I wanted the title to be on the line the next time we met, I just had no idea that they’d be throwing in the woman who interfered in our first match on top of all that!”

Guess I should’ve expected this but still.

“And as for Mercedes, our history goes back a little bit further than that, to a time before I was the Bombshell Roulette Champion and I had asked the bosses nicely for a tune up match, what I got was Mercedes Vargas fresh off failing to win her qualifying match for the Roulette Title Match that I would ultimately win and because Mercedes underestimated me, she lost her second match in a row, what I’m getting at here is that, regardless of how it played out, I have wins over both of my challengers!”

And I’m starting with Mercedes.

“What have you been up to since our little match Mercedes? Well, you failed to win the Queen for a Day Match again which makes the Into the Void X Cycle that much worse for you! Then after you cost Bella the match against me, she returned the favour and cost you the King Vinnie Battle Royal between you, Jessie, Andrea Hernandez, Violet and Roxi Johnson! Now you did bounce back from that loss with your win the Street Fight against Jessie but then you lost to Bella just a few weeks later.”

Talk about a Roller-Coaster.

“I would say that if I wanted a Roller-Coaster, I’d go to an Amusement Park but given the current pandemic, it’s easier to list the Amusement Parks that aren’t closed! And unfortunately for you Mercedes, this coaster is continuing its downward trajectory for you, and it doesn’t show any sign of slowing down, after all, you’re facing two younger Bombshells who you’ve proven twice that you can’t hang with in the ring, yet Mark Ward saw fit to add you to this match!”

What, was Candy busy?

“Actually? I’m pretty sure Mark put you in the match for one reason only, the hope that any lingering animosity between you and Bella would give this match an extra kick! Because clearly, having two Bombshells gunning after the Roulette Champion in the Main Event of the first Climax Control to be hosted outside of Las Vegas in over a year wasn’t intriguing enough for Mark Ward but will that lingering animosity help our hinder your chances Mercedes?”

Survey says:

“No, it won’t, because if there is any lingering animosity between you and Bella then you two will be too focused on each other rather than what should be your top priority in this match, the SCW Bombshell Roulette Championship and I’ve dealt with distracted opponents before, just look at my last title defence against Maki and Bea Barnhart, but there is another common thread that match shares with this one, and that’s the fact that I’ll be walking out with the title still in my grasp!”

Next up is Bella.

“Off course I didn’t forget about you Bella, to go from my first non-title match as Roulette Champion to one of two challengers in my third defence is quite a leap and if this match was between just the two of us I wouldn’t complain because you sure as hell earned it with your win over Mercedes at Summer XXXTreme IX two weeks ago but no, Mark Ward had to take my request to heart and initially make it a Fatal Four Way, only to then drop it to a Triple Threat after Violet pulled out!”

This will be good.

“I’ll be the first to admit that when we faced off in that non-title match at Climax Control 302, I underestimated you Bella because I took your track record as face value and called you SCW’s biggest choke artist! I’m happy to say that our match, screwy ending or not, proved me wrong Bella hence why I said that if we ever had a rematch and I was still Roulette Champion then my title would be on the line, I never thought Mercedes would be the third wheel in that match though!”

But I digress.

“But that new found respect for you comes with one hell of a caveat Bella, because I know not to underestimate you when the chips are down, that means that I’m taking this match a hell of a lot more seriously than I took my non-title match and I was already taking that match seriously because I wanted to prove that I was no fluke champion! Off course, Mercedes had to stick her nose in our business and cost you the match but like I said before, I did say that our rematch would be for the title.”

Even with the third person involved.

“But it’s like I said to Mercedes Bella, any lingering animosity between you and Mercedes will be to your detriment and my benefit! I don’t doubt for a second that you’ll give me a hell of a match this Sunday Bella because let’s face it, Mercedes has been inconsistent as all hell as of late but at the same time, Maki and Bea Barnhart gave me a hell of a fight at Summer XXXTreme IX and I still came out on top! This triple threat match will be no different.”

And now for the OTHER elephant in the room.

“At this point, I’d normally be getting ready to wrap up my promo but no, there is one other person to address in this match because having the Bombshell Roulette Title on the line in a Triple Threat Match serve as the Main Event wasn’t enough for the bosses, no, they had to include a Special Guest Referee and I’m willing to bet that it’ll be another Bombshell with their eyes on my title because it wouldn’t make sense otherwise! To whoever that ref is, call this match down the middle or else!”

It’s that simple!

“Ref aside, I have two women who I’ve faced before with their eyes on the prize and that prize is the Bombshell Roulette Championship! As much as I want to say that I’m completely happy with how my past matches against Mercedes and Bella went, I can’t! Mercedes let her guard down and paid for it in the worst way when I rolled her up for the win and Bella? As I stated before, our first match ended after Mercedes got her disqualified and frankly? It’s high time that I righted those wrongs!”

And with that I decided to wrap things up!

“Let’s face it, whilst I’m not happy with how most of my matches went, the fact remains that as of this Sunday I’ll be undefeated for four months straight and have held the Bombshell Roulette Championship for three of those four months! But here’s the thing for my challengers this Sunday in this City of Angels Rumble, Bella Madison and Mercedes Vargas, and frankly any challenger I face after this match, you’ll have to pry this title from my cold dead hands before I relinquish it to anyone! Either that or I surrender it after winning one of the other titles in the promotion, either way I’ll be bringing them down with the Down Under Thunderbomb courtesy of the Bombshell Roulette Champion Krystal Wolfe, long may I reign! And as for the ref? Remember what I said about calling it down the middle and we won’t have a problem!”

I went to start my stream as the scene fades.