Author Topic: Chapter 2: The house was awake  (Read 241 times)

Offline Uriella Abaddon

• View Profile
    • Uriella Abaddon
Chapter 2: The house was awake
« on: June 24, 2016, 06:11:21 PM »
 Book 1: Who is in control?
Chapter 2: The house was awake
~Part 1:  The future?~
You may know the clan but you don’t know about their families as much. Back in France, Uriella Abaddon was having a slumber party with a few of her relative. Uri planned on helping the younger ones study for a finals.Uri was on the ground shuffling cards in her hand. Aina came into the room with a bowl of popcorn. Emi, Michelle’s cousin was sitting in a chair polishing up her katana blade. On the bed Audra, Uriella’s cousin was busy painting her nails. Finally Lily, Lucy’s cousin was reading a book. Uri finished shuffling the deck and looked up at everyone.

Uri: So ladies why don’t I tell you, your tarot cards?

Aina laughed.

Aina: Really you believe in that stuff?

Uri nodded as Emi put the sword back.

Emi: Sure why not, I’ll keep an open mind to it.

Uri smiled and Audra capped her nail polish.

Audra:  I’m in why not. It’ll be fun ya’ll!

Lily snapped her book closed.

Lily: Sure it’ll be great practice for you.

Aina sighed.

Aina: Alright I’ll take you up on that.

Uriella jumped up and shut the lights off. She grabs a few candles and lit them. The four others sat in a semi-circle around her. Uriella was across from them and she smiled. She handed the cards to Aina first and she shuffled them. Aina handed them back and Uri looked at her.

Uri: Alright what spread do you want and what is your question?

Aina: One card, what will the future hold for me?

Aina flipped the card over.

Uri: It’s the Fledgling. You’re about to do some learning Aina, if I had to guess what it’s probably in your relationship with Gunnar. In all honesty it’s about damn time that he asked you out!

Aina: Interesting, as much as I don’t really care for learning I’ll keep it in mind. I agree with you as well! I mean Gunnar is amazing.

Uri passed the deck to Emi and Emi starts to shuffle them. After a few minutes the Japanese girl passed them back to Uri. Uri smiled at her.

Uri: Spread and question?

Emi: Past, Present and Future. As for the question will I graduate college?

Uri placed down three cards.

Uri: The warrior is past, meaning a lot of love ones have supported you in college, for your present you have the invisible card. Not everyone can see you but that’s okay you’re on the path you need to be and for your future you have the reminder card. Remember to keep faith and be good to yourself and you will graduate.

Emi: Alright!

Uri passed it next to Audra who shuffled and handed them back.

Audra: Two card, is Maria telling me something I don’t know?

The first card was the forbidden card and the second was the loyalty card.

Uri: No she’s not but you need to stay loyal to her. She’s in a bad place mentally right now. I’ve noticed that.

The deck was passed to Lily and was shuffled.

Uri: Spread and question please.

Lily: One card what should I be aware of?

Uri knew already what she meant, Uri placed down the beauty card.

Uri: Keep a positive attitude for the times ahead. You’re about to go through some deep crap!

Lily: Thanks Uri!

Uri nodded and drew three cards for herself.

Uri: What’s in store for me for the future?

Uri flipped over the cards. The first was “Letting go.” The second was “Grove” and the third was “The High priestess of air”.

Uri: This is interesting…So they’re saying with logical thinking and apologizing to the people I’ve messed with in the past, I’ll let go of whatever pain is inside…oh how easy that sounds but I know it’s not.

Uriella nodded slowly and she understood what they were saying. But for Uriella it was just a matter of when and how she’d do this.

Uri: I’ll be back…I’m going to go downstairs.

The other girls nodded and Uri exited the room. She sighed loudly knowing she couldn’t hide from this forever. Uriella went to the master bathroom and shut the door. She locked it and looked into the mirror.

Uri: Claire…if you please.

~Part 2: Asylum~
~Rhoda’s point of view~

I sat alone at the Asylum in NYC with just Uri being with me. It was after hours and everyone had gone home. He was here earlier and in all honesty I was ignoring him right now. Hell I was ignoring everyone. I didn’t have time to put up with anyone’s bullshit with my back from the dead Uncle hunting Rei, Raphael and I.

Slowly I sipped on my soda and sat back. Uri walked over and saw the look in my eyes:

Tired, worried, murder.

Uri tsked and hopped over the bar top and landed in the stool next to me.

Uri: You alright dear?

Rhoda: Not really Uri.

Uri: What’s wrong?

Rhoda: What do you think?

Uri: Your Uncle?

I slowly nodded and turned to look at her. Her brown eyes were brighter than normal and that made me wonder what that was about. I set down my soda and tried to smile at her.

Uri: Don’t fake your smile.

Rhoda: Sorry.

Uri: It’s okay hon. But I wouldn’t worry about him not right now at least. You have a match against Randy Colburn. Something tells me you’ll have fun with this one.

Rhoda: Didn’t I just fight?

Uri: Oui!

I laughed.

Rhoda: I’ll have fun indeed. I enjoy fighting you know that.

Uri: And how many times has it put you in jail?

Rhoda: Shut up Uri!

Uri laughs as I smile at her.

Uri: We’ll both win. Remember we are The Clan.

I nodded.

~Normal POV~

Rhoda nodded and Uriella grabbed a few glasses. Uriella filled them with wine and slid it down to Rhoda. Rhoda caught her and sipped from it without thinking.

Uri: Listen Rhoda, I know you’re going to war in this match. I mean the Masquerade have been trying to get rid of all of us. They’re pushing around so they can get what they want. Also they attacked Aina.

Rhoda balled her first up.

Rhoda: They will die. I promise I’ll take their heads off with my sword.

Uriella laughed loudly and smiled at her.

Rhoda: What are you smiling at?

Uriella: You’re so much like your cousins.

Rhoda rolled her eyes.

Uri: It’s true though!

Rhoda: Okay what about your match?

Uriella: Natalie McKinley, she’s from Wales.

Rhoda majorly rolled her eyes.

Rhoda: Jolly. I’m Scottish!

Uri: Seriously chill Rhoda. I don’t get the whole UK rivalry.

Rhoda: It’s a long story...

Uriella nodded as the door to the club opened. Rachel stumbled in with her face bleeding. Rhoda got up and ran over to her cousin as Rachel started to fall to her knees. Uriella came right over.

Rachel: Rhoda…go tell Raphael that Father is in Wales.

Uri: Why there?

Rachel: He’s trying to find one of the forbidden books.

Uri took out her phone and dialed for Raphael. Rhoda was shaking in worry as she couldn’t move to get Rachel help.

Uri: Hang on Rachel…we’ll fix this…

~Part 3: Story time~
Ulrich sat on his bed waiting for his parents to come in. A smile was on the young man’s face knowing he’d get a bed time story. His short blonde hair sat as he was in blue pajamas. On top of his head was his tiger cub Shiva and under his right arm was a teddy bear of her Mother; Lucien had made for him. Ulrich was already under the blankets on his bed and Deabs was the first one to walk in.

Deabs was dressed in a Motorhead t-shirt and jeans. He pulled up a chair to the bed and his step son’s eyes looked into his.

Deabs: You look nice.

Ulrich: Thank you Papa!

The boy scampered into bed quickly causing the cub to fall onto the pillow quickly.

Shiva: Grrr! (A little warning next time please.)

Ulrich: Oops…sorry.

Deabs laughed and Shiva shot him a look. Deabs shut up instantly.

Deabs: So you ready for the story?

Ulrich: Yeah…where’s Mommy?

Deabs: She’ll be here in a bit.

Ulrich nodded as Shiva started licking his head. Ulrich laughed as Uriella came into the room. Uri’s hair was tied back as she was in one of Deabs’s t-shirts and light blue pj pants. Under her left arm was a book, leader and bonded. Deabs reached over and sat Uri onto his lap.

Uri: Hello there.

Ulrich: MOMMY!

Deabs: Hello hon.

Uri’s eyes went to her sons’s.

Uri: So what kind of story do you want to hear tonight?

Ulrich started to think.

Ulrcih: Adventure!

Uri: One story of the old kind coming up!

Uri placed the book on her lap. She tapped on it and the lock and the book opened. It glowed gold for a split second and Uri raised the book up in order to read it.

Uri: In a land far away lived the kingdom of Black rose lived a powerful couple by the name of Connor and Erin who were the King and the Queen. For years the land had lived in peace and harmony and with black roses blooming every spring. But that was until the Rosapast was stolen by a group called The Ruby Conquers.

Now they were a group that hated the Black rose Kingdom and everything it stood for. King Connor couldn’t figure out why and how they got in. Even his own knights believed that he was the one who did it.

King Connor stood in the throne room. His knights around him and the head night Ace Spade addressed his king with the accusation. It was a serious one at that and that it was punishable by death! Erin was in her room feeling ill and Connor was scared that they were going to go after both of them. Connor had his sword drawn and ready to fight to the death if it meant keeping Erin safe.

Ace: King Connor you haven’t denied allowing the Conquers in. Plus wouldn’t you be the only one that could let them in. In order to get in you need a key.

Connor: Damn it man! How dare you do this. Do you think I would betray my own people?!

Ace: It explains everything! They stole the Rosapast and now people are dying and our lands as just as much.

Uri: King Connor went into exile leaving Queen Erin to rule. Erin wasn’t sure what to do so she sent a messenger to the neighboring kingdom of magi.

Deabs stifled a laugh knowing what the book has chosen to base it off of. Uri elbowed him almost hitting him in the nads. Deabs’s eyes grew and Urich was listening closely.

Erin: I’m not sure what to do Melina; I mean I’m asking you because I see you as a sister. We’re both rise and we’re trained in the ways of the force but I worry about Connor.

Melina: I sent Simon to look for him. Hopefully he does. For now Erin the best I’d say you can do is try to keep everything stable. Also I’d send out a party to try and find the rosapast. If you’d like I would send some of my best men out to find the real reason. I know Connor, he would never do this. He’s a good man and you’re a good woman as well.

DEabs: Time out, I need a bathroom break.

Ulrich sighed.

Uri: Alright I’ll wait till you get back.

Deabs nodded and ran off leaving the two in the room. Ulrich yawned and slowly drifted off. Uri chuckled and tucked him in. A kiss on the forehead and smile, made the woman grace out of the room.

~Part 4: Blog~
Merci everyone!
Let me introduce myself once more. My name is Uriella Abaddon, I’m part of the Clan and I may look like a Barbie doll but don’t let my pretty face give you the wrong impression. I signed with Inferno because I am tired of not being able to show what I can do. I’ve been wrestling for five years and I hate the fact that I’m under-rated.

Everyone thinks that I’m eye candy and you know it doesn’t bug me. Like I always said looks can be very deceiving. I’m a woman that people want to be and want to have. I mean look at me! I’m a mind game on my own and on itself. People know I can be like an Amaryllis also known as the Naked Lady and I will show why I am the “Naked Lady”, “The Amaryllis” of Sin City. The flower is beautiful to view but is poisonous, just like I can be.

I will always be back for more. It’s time to man up and rise up. Unlike most I don’t have time for the weak, give me a challenge or get out of my way. I’ll show them all that I won’t be beaten. I reach down; I dig deep and break ground. I won’t take any non-sense and I promise that this woman can hold her own just like the rest of her family.

So my challenger this week certainly is a step-up from a lot from the past. It's a much different challenge, if I'm honest. I mean, Natalie is a former champion. She’s held the Bombshell Roulette Championship prior to now. Given that Natalie does have a far greater past already than most does, that gives me some hope.

But am I scared of Natalie? No. But I am ready to see more of a fight from her. She'll no doubt give me a real battle and for that, I do respect her. She is a fighter and she always has been. But I'm ready for whichever side of Natalie I'm greeted with this week. But I'll be ready for either eventuality, trust me. I'll even be happy to add one more win over her to the list.

At the same time, though, I am aware that Natalie is going to step up and deliver on his promises.. I mean, I have come this far... I'm not going to let Natalie be the one to stop me now, am I? It would be easy to let it all start going wrong. I don't want that to happen so I will do all in my power to once again stop someone this week.

Maybe you do want this... I don't want to say otherwise. But I just don't see it and it's not particularly obvious so I'm just throwing that theory out there and you have your chance to prove me wrong. So if it's false, take that opportunity and run with it. You've got a lot being presented to you this week so take it, man. Defeat me, if that's what you want to do. You can do it. Heck, anyone can do it if they do just fight.

I get the job done on a weekly basis. I'm actually yet to go wrong so that right there is the main difference between you and I. I've got this far in my career by bringing a certain level of fight to the ring. Don't get me wrong, you've got fight in you as well but it's fleeting. It's not always there or as obvious. Me? I'll be straight up honest at all times and make it clear that I mean business. I bring that sort of fight to the ring. Again, we're different there. Do you see that, Natalie? I do. To me, it's obvious. In addition

That is how you properly lay out an argument to the opposition logically.

This opportunity means a lot to me. Does it mean a lot to you, Natalie? How do you feel about it? Is this something you've always been desperate for? I mean, I wouldn't say I'm desperate but I certainly am excited for it. I'm someone who has had this in mind since day one but I've been taking my whole career one step at a time. It can suddenly all change for me and I don't really know how to feel about that but I'm ready to see.

I mean, I don't know what this means to you. It could mean the world, it could mean nothing. I can't honestly say either way but I am ready to do this... and why? Because it does mean the world to me. It means everything to me to be here, doing this and proving to the world that I can. I'll put forward my passion and I don't care who judges me for it. I'm here to fight and I'm here to do what I love. This right here? It means a lot. I'm not letting someone like you take it away from me.

So allow me to sum things up, Natalie. I do respect you because you're one hell of an athlete but am I feeling good? Of course I am. I have no reason to really feel otherwise, to be honest. I'm aiming to win this thing and leave with the victory so I can say I'm one step closer towards my dreams. So I will wish you the best of luck, Natalie but I'm going to be leaving this one with the victory. I'll see you out there.

Fade to black.