Author Topic: Facing Your Love  (Read 247 times)

Offline Keira Fisher

• View Profile
    • Keira Fisher
Facing Your Love
« on: June 24, 2016, 04:55:36 PM »
 Well, our reign as SCW Bombshell Tag Team Champions is finally over. Now I got one good, clear path in front of me now. The SCW World Bombshell Championship! I mean, there are two more contenders for it, of course. But all I need is One Shot at it. That's all.

Who thought getting One Shot would be this damn complicated....

============================================

*Keira is seen watching Climax Control. She was waiting for any word from Mark Ward as she feels Roxi hug Keira from behind*

Keira: Hey, you. Trixie and Buster in their carry on?

Roxi: Yeah

Keira: Waiting on word about the Title Shot. It's like...pins and needles

Roxi: Don't worry. No matter what, I'm proud of you.

*All of a sudden, the two see Mark Ward on TV. They listen to what he has to say. Once he gets to Keira, they listen, til Keira found out, the only way to get her shot was to wrestle one match. Once Mark announces Keira's opponent, Keira slowly stands and turns it off*

Roxi: Keira...

Keira: ...He thinks it's a joke? HE THINKS IT'S A STUPID FUCKING JOKE!?

Roxi: Keira, please calm down

Keira: HOW CAN I!? You saw the same thing!

*Keira continues to fume*

Keira: He's testing me...he wants me to punch him in the mouth

Roxi: Stop, calm down please. It's just a match. We did it before, we can do it again.

Keira: Roxi...this is different....
*Keira stops and thinks about it for a second*

Keira: No....wait.

*Keira looks at Roxi*

Keira: Our matches...have always involved some sort of championship or a chance at one...

Roxi: This match is no different. It'll be fine

Keira: Baby...I just...I hate doing this

Roxi: I know.

Keira: What was he thinking? All I asked was one shot. He acts like I took a shit in his yard.

Roxi: I don't know. It's best not to think about it like that. We just have to play this game.

Keira: Yea, you know what happens when someone messes with my friends and my family...as well as fuck with me

Roxi: You can't. You're going to get yourself in trouble, and lose the opportunity period if you go too far

Keira: I know, but it feels like he wants me to just...AHHH!

Roxi: Please...

*Keira looks at Roxi. Roxi places an arm on Kera' shoulder, smiling slightly and caressing her face*

Roxi: We're only going to be stronger because of this.

Keira: I've wanted this title shot so badly. It drives me insane

Roxi: It'll be fine. It's not like this will be the only chance you get.

Keira: What do you mean by that? You say you can beat me!?

Roxi: Keira... no, that's not what I meant. I meant you're good enough to earn more opportunities in the future.

Keira: There! Right there! You said in the future! You don't think I can earn it now!

*Roxi smiles*

Roxi: As well as this one.

*Keira blinks*

Keira: Oh...I...didn't let you finish

Roxi: Keira... listen to me, it sucks we have to wrestle again. I know that, but it's what we're doing

Keira: Yea...

*Keira sighs, but her phone goes off. She sees her twitter, noticing that some were rooting for Roxi to win*

Keira: ....Great.

Roxi: Forget it. Just focus on what you need to do.

Keira: Ok. Then you'll have to forgive me for what I have to do

Roxi: You do what you need to do, and I will do what I need to do.

*Roxi hugs Keira and whispers in her ear*

Roxi: I will always love you.

Keira: I will always love you, baby

Roxi: And we'll get through this, like we get through everything...

Keira: Together...

Roxi: Together. Always and Forever.

*Keira blushes and kisses Roxi*

Roxi: Now come on, let's just relax, go home, and visit with the people waiting for us.

Keira: I'll try

*Keira looks at Roxi as she softly plays with her hair. She hates the fact she has to wrestle Roxi again, but she knows if she wins. Keira finally gets what she wants*

Roxi: Trust me, I don't like this any more than you do, so let's not focus on it until it's time. We'll go about this like it's any other match.

Keira: Ok...I'll try. Let's get our dogs and go home

Roxi: You got it.

Keira: Finally...I can let loose and not hold back here....

*Keira smiles as Roxi gets the dogs as Keira gets ready to transmit home*

----------------------------------------
I remember the last two times I had to fight Roxi. The first time, me and her were just dating and I had...a thing in me. That I completely SUCKED in the ring. I mean...FUCK, I SUCKED!

But...I learned from that experience. I learned it too well, to be honest with you. But, she didn't say it like she is now. Our first encounter made us stronger. Considering what me and her have been through since we first met.

Yet....it still hurts.

-----------------------------------------

*Keira and Roxi are seen in the new Guild Training Center as Keira looks around at the place. She notices that the new Gravity Room was about as big as a Basketball Court*

Keira: Wow....so big.

Roxi: Jenny spared no expense

Keira: She didn't, at all

Roxi: Just what we'll need then

Keira: Maybe I can finally perfect my Third Super Form and maintain it...without anger

Roxi: Maybe, but I don't want you constantly doing that and hurting yourself

Keira: I won't. I promise

Roxi: Good.

*Keira begins to fly around, being in mid-air as she looks around the place*

Keira: Finally...I can let loose and not hold back here....

Roxi: I just want you to take it easy and don't push yourself too much please.

Keira: When have I ever pushed myself too much?

Roxi: Keira... don't argue with me on this. I know you.

Keira: Roxi, I got to prepare for the fight of my life....Ok, two fights of my life. The one against Steph. Then....you.

Roxi: Steph?

Keira: The bitch with the mask

Roxi: Oh, right...

Keira: This will be perfect. Like I said. I can finally perfect my third Super form...and I can be strong enough to beat her!

*Keira slowly lands as she looks at Roxi*

Roxi: I know you want to prove yourself to everyone, but you really don't have anything to prove to me.

Keira: Funny that you mention proving something to you.
*Keira gets closer to Roxi*

Keira: Cause I do. I have to prove not only to you...but to myself that I can and will become SCW World Bombshell Champion! In order to do that. I have to prove to you and to myself....that I can....and I will...

*Keira points to Roxi*

Keira: ....beat you.

Roxi: That's fine Keira. I fully expect you to try your best.

Keira: Try? Roxi, I have to go beyond. I have to beat you! You don't understand how bad I want this shot! Especially more than ever, now!

*Keira slowly lowers her head*

Keira: If I can't...then what good am I in SCW? I'll forever be known as your fucking ow. That's all I'll ever be!

Roxi: Keira, you're taking everything I say out of context. I know that you will come out swinging. I know you're going to try your best. That's what I meant. I want you to do your best. I expect your best.

*All of a sudden, Keira backs away and goes Super*

Keira: Then let's go...right now!

Roxi: Keira... calm down

Keira: No! I'm going to prove to you and to SCW that I can beat you! In fact...RIGHT NOW!
*Keira quickly rushes, wanting to throw a punch to Roxi, but all of a sudden, the gravity machine begins to whirr, forcing Keira to slam down to the floor hard. It quickly turns off as someone says*

Jenny: Well, 300 times Normal Earth's Gravity works.

Roxi: You could have warned us

Jenny: Sorry. I saw Keira lunging at you. I had to act fast

Keira: ...I hate you, Jenny....

Jenny: That'll teach you to calm down and wait. I know you want to face Roxi now, but remember what's at stake here

*Keira slowly gets up, shaking the cobwebs from her head*

Keira: Thanks. I needed that

*Jenny comes from the control room and enters the place. She walks up to Keira and Roxi*

Jenny: Any word on my Ex-Assisstant?

Roxi: Nothing so far.

Keira: If we did, I'd be fighting her by now

Jenny: That's the attitude that's going to get you killed, Keira

Keira: How? I'm still here

Jenny: Think about it. One day, your luck's gonna run out! It did with the Tag Titles

Roxi: Well after the fact we proved how good we were, but you do have a point Jenny

Jenny: Still. If Keira wants to finally become World Champion. She needs to learn to not go in head first. This will double as your training to face Steph

Keira: I just wanna be stronger so I can beat that bi--

*Jenny smacks Keira upside the head*

Jenny: HELLO! FISHER! ANYONE HOME!?

Keira: Damn it, Jenny! I'm about to kick your as--

*Jenny smacks Keira upside the head again*

Keira: DAMN IT!

Jenny: I can keep going, you know...

Roxi: That's what I've been trying to get into her

*Keira fumes a bit, but tries to calm down*

Roxi: Please calm down

Keira: I'm trying. God knows I'm trying

Jenny: Keira...we're only trying to help. You need to calm down. You need to finally find your center

Roxi: Don't tell me that anger management isn't workng

Keira: It has. But Rome isn't built in a day

Jenny: She's right, Rox. She would have already hit me after the second slap

Roxi: Good. That's what I like to hear.

*Keira begins to breathe*

Roxi: Now, please, relax.

Keira: I'm sorry. It's just...everything that's happened lately. I just want SOMETHING to be done right.

Jenny: It will. But not in here. It's not fully ready yet. Yes, looks wise, it is. But it's not READY ready

Roxi: How much longer?

Jenny: Two more days, tops. This gives Keira time to get ready. Plus, I wanna see if we can do a simulation in the Gravity Area

Roxi: Simulation?

Jenny: Mhmm. We thought it would add more element of surprise

Roxi: What are you talking about?

*All of a sudden, someone kicks Roxi in the back. Roxi and Keira turn and sees Sarah in her Collector outfit, forcing Keira to turn Super*

Roxi: What in the world? Jenny, run!

*Jenny gets close to Sarah and slaps it, Sarah then vanishes*

Keira: Wha...

Jenny: Hmmm, still needs some kinks worked out

Roxi: What was that?

Jenny: That was the simulation. It's captured yours and Keira's battles since you and Keira became a team. Sure, you have the other baddies. But, it's the major ones you've fought.

Roxi: That... will obviously come in handy

Keira: Yea...it will.

Jenny: I thought so. Now if you excuse me. I need to check some data and talk with Angelica and Keri about a house.

*Jenny walks off as Keira turns to Roxi*

Keira: Wow...this...might help me.

*Keira sighs a bit*

Roxi: Just relax.

Keira: I'm trying. God knows I'm trying. With Steph out there, me facing you. I can't relax. Hell, I'm not even hungry

Roxi: I know you are. Maybe this is a good way to work off your angr

Keira: I hope so. But I wanna get through this week. I wanna become Number One Contender to the SCW Bombshell World Championship.

*Keira sighs*

Keira: I have to beat you. No matter what.

Roxi: I get it Keira, and... if you beat me, you'll be one of the contenders. Looks like lots of girls are going to get some kind of shot

Keira: Yea, most of who I fought since I came to SCW will be in it. It's like Christmas and my Birthday rolled into one.

*Keira thinks for a minute*

Keira: Just need to know if Veronica or Jessie will take that spot, though.

*Keira turns to Roxi*

Keira: I think it's time to train. Let's get to work!

Roxi: You heard Jenny, this place isn't 100% yet

Keira: Not here.

Roxi: Well then.... where?

*Keira gives Roxi a spank, flying out of the building, knowing Roxi had to give chase.*

Roxi: *sigh* Where are you going?

*Moments later, Keira is seen at the bridge where her and Roxi first met. She stands on the edge*

Roxi: What... are we doing here?

Keira: I thought we could have some alone time here.

*Keira smiles a bit as looks at Roxi*

Keira: It's where we met, Roxi. Where our lives changed forever.

Roxi: I know... but... how do we train here?

Keira: Yea. I lied about training. I wanted a excuse to come here

Roxi: Keira, it's okay. If you wanted just some alone time, that's fine.

Keira: No. I wanted to come here with you. Our memories began here.

Roxi: I know...bad memories that... became good

Keira: Exactly. I always come back here when I have a really bad day. I always look at this pond and it makes me smile.

Roxi: It made us close.

Keira: Mhmm, Even though back then, I never knew you were Lady Bedlam

Roxi: Well, kind of like to keep it secret. hehe

*Keira giggles as she sits on the edge, seeing Roxi join her*

Roxi: It was my job to save you. And it turns out it was the best decision I've ever made

Keira: And that's why I come here. That huge reminder

Roxi: I see... Happy moments for us. Great memories. Proof that we can get through anything

Keira: Mhmm. I came here the other day. After we had found out about our match.

Roxi: Oh.

Keira: Roxi, it helped me. Sure, I'm still nervous. I don't want to hurt you. But, coming here, like you said, is proof that we can get through anything....

*Keira extends her hand to Roxi*

Keira: Together

Roxi: Together

-----------------------------------------
The second time, it was more dynamic. Besides the few that have seen us wrestle one time before were now seeing what was a improved me. Me and Roxi for the second time. Only it was on a larger scale. We both knew each other in and out. All it took was one mistake. One Tiny Mistake for it to be over.

Sadly, I made that mistake.

If I hadn't been so stupid. I would have been in the finals. But we had the Tag Titles to worry about. But even in our second match against each other, we still became stronger cause of it.

Yet...it still hurts doing this.
-----------------------------------

*The scene reopens with Roxi and Keira in costume looking down over the city. Keira seems impatient as she paces back and forth looking for the action*

Roxi: What's the matter?

Keira: I'm bored! I haven't been this bored since I first went on patrol.

Roxi: Keira, relax. It's just a patrol, we don't even expect to have any issues. That's a good thing

Keira: The one time I want some action, I don't get any

Roxi: I'd rather not get into a fight tonight. That's the goal each and every night.

Keira: Ugh...

*In the distance, there are sirens. Like a bloodhound, Keira turns towards where it is.*

Roxi: Vision, anything going on?

Vision: A police chase, a car was stolen

Keira: On it!

*Keira quickly rushes to the scene*

Roxi: Ke....

*Roxi sees Keira flying away and sighs*
Vision: Did she just go?

Roxi: Yes.... she's antsy

Vision: Sounds like someone else I know

Roxi: ... *Sigh* I know...

*The robbers are seen trying to get away*

Robber 1: Great idea! I told you to get a fast car, you get a fucking Sports Wagon!

Robber 2: We were in a hurry! This is all I could find!

Robber 1: I should have left your ass on the cu--

*All of a sudden, Keira lands on the hood of the car, staring them in the face*

Robber 2: Holy hell!

*The car veers wildly on the road*

Robber 2: GET HER OFF!

Keira: Aww, you think you're going to get rid of me. How cute
4:45 PM

Robber 2: HURRY! GET HER OFF!

*Keira quickly pulls out the hood and pulls out the engine*

Robber 1: HOLY SHIT!

Robber 2: Do something!

Keira: I say you got about...1 minute before the car stops and I kick your ass

Robber 2: What do we do?!

Robber 1: Shut up!

*The car begins to slow down as Keira looks at them. She slowly kicks the glass from the window*

Keira: ...ok, Who pissed themselves?

Robber 2: Run!

*The car completely stops as the two robbers begin to run. Keira appears before them, grabbing one of them and slamming them down quickly. She cuffs the one as she looks at the other*

Robber 2: Please... we didn't do anything!

*Keira looks at the bag the second robber is holding*

Robber 2: What this.... this is... it's mine

Keira: Do I look like I'm stupid?

*Keira slowly goes towards the robber

Robber 2: Please!

*Keira picks up the rubber by the shirt*

Keira: Look at you. Thinking you could get away. I'm gonna give you a choice. Surrender now....or I break your fucking legs!

Robber 2: I give up!

Roxi: Kat!

Keira: What?

*Roxi floats down, looking at Keira disappointingly*

Robber: Jesus Christ, not another one...

Roxi: What are you doing? That’s enough! He's not a threat to you. Cuff him and let's go!

Keira: I was....no need for you to remind me of what to do

*Keira slams the robber down and cuffs him. The two quickly fly off*

Roxi: What as that all about?

Keira: You wasted time. I wanted to finish the job, quickly

*Keira begins to land on the rooftop. As she begins to walk, she was stopped by Roxi right in front of her*

Roxi: Keira... that was a bit ridiculous. Those people are not a threat to you. You could have hurt them.

Keira: So?

Roxi: So!? You've never acted like this before!

Keira: I don't need to explain myself to you. Not right now!

Roxi: Yes you do!

Keira: No, I don't!

*Keira tries to walk, but Roxi stops her again*

Roxi: Keira Fisher Johnson... You are not about to give me the attitude! What are you even doing right now? This is absurd? You are my equal! You don't have to do this to prove anything to me!

Keira: OH YEA!? Am I really your equal? You sure I'm not just your sidekick!? HMM!? "Everyone loves Roxi! Oh, that's just Keira!" IT'S ALWAYS GOING TO BE LIKE THIS!

Roxi: It's not like that at all.

Keira: Wait til we wrestle. Everyone's chose you. HELL, YOU DON'T EVEN WANT THE SHOT!

*Keira begins to cry*

Keira: It's always going to be this way...no matter what I do. I'm always going to be in your fucking ow...

Roxi: Keira... you stand on your own.

Keira: Sure! Sure I do! I did such a good job saving people! Here's Jean! Standing right beside us!

*Keira grits her teeth, trying not to explode in emotion*

Roxi: Keira, you do the best you can... It's really not as bad as you think it is. Think about your birthday...

Keira: What about it...

Roxi: Think about the card. And all those people who signed it for you. They were happy to do it. They really wanted to make you feel better. They love you for who you are.

*Keira was now crying a bit more, reminded of that card*

Roxi: You have nothing to prove. You're not my ow. I step out and try to be friendly to everyone. You don't have to. Look at all the friends we've made with you, being you.

*Keira blushes a bit*

Keira: But...the Title Conteder Match...

Roxi: It's a match, we'll get through it. I promise.

Keira: I know, but I need to prove to you and the world, wrestling wise, that I'm a top contender in SCW. I have to prove it to the world

Roxi: That's fine Keira. I understand how you feel, but we... we have a higher responisbility to everyone.

Keira: That's why...I...I'm like this right now

*Keira places her hand on Roxi's cheek*

Roxi: I understand. Just relax. Sunday will come and it will go. And then, we'll still be together. We're never going to break apart, no matter what.

Keira: I know, baby. I know. I'm sorry for what I did

Roxi: I don't like seeing you like this. This is just another test. I'm not saying it will be easy, or that I will make it easy. Just for you to understand, it's going to be okay. I promise

*Keira leans in and kisses Roxi's lips deeply*

Roxi: I love you Keira. That will never change.

Keira: I love you too, Roxi. That will never change either.

*Keira gets into Roxi's ear and Whispers*

Keira: But if you hold back against me. I'm going to kick your ass after the match!

Roxi: You'll get my best, I promise

Keira: Good. Now, let's go home. I think we've earned a night of cuddles

Roxi: Indeed. We have two cuddlebuddies waiting.

Keira: Yes, we do

*The two kiss as the scene fades*

=============================
And now we have this. Our third enounter. Roxi/Keira 3. Each time we're given impossible odds, me and Roxi always have become stronger. Roxi says it's no different. To me, it's way different than it was before.

This isn't part of a tournament. This is to finally get a shot at the SCW World Bombshell Championship. A Title you held twice! A title I never had a shot for!

Maybe this is why Mark put me in this match. Cause he thinks I can't beat you. He says that since our last encounter, I'm now more hungrier than I was before.

He's right.

I can feel the hunger inside of me Roxi. The hunger. THE TASTE for the top prize in SCW. You know how it feels to have that. But me? I never had that!

I'm Hungry, Roxi. I'm REALLY Hungry. But I'm not hungry for food I'm hungry for Gold. You know me in and out and you know how dangerous I can be when given the chance. I have to tap into it once again, Roxi.

You say I'm your equal. I believe you, but do they? The fans may love us. They love me, but deep in my heart, they think I'll always be the sidekick. I don't blame them for thinking that. This is why I NEED to beat you, Roxi!

This is why it hurts to even do this! But you know what's at stake and if I got to either hit you with the biggest Deadly Sin I can do or make you tap out. Then I got to do what I got to do.

But you're right about one thing. No matter what happens. Our bond, OUR LOVE will never break. We WILL grow stronger cause of this, Roxi. But for right now. This is my time to shine.

Like you say. I'm your life, your forever, nothing will ever come close. The same goes for me about you. I know you'll forgive me for what I have to do.

Come Climax Control, I won't see you as my partner. I won't see you as my wife. I'll see you as every opponent I ever faced and when it's all over. When it's all said and done, I WILL walk into the Six Pack Challenge, one step closer to realizing my dream. To become the SCW World Bombshell Champion.

So Roxi, baby. Come to me, bring me all you got. Cause now and I'm sorry for saying this. But I got to...B.A.B

BREAK

A

BITCH!

I love you, Always and forever. Bring it, Roxi!