Author Topic: The death/birth of Jon Dough/Matt Spears Part 2of4  (Read 2404 times)

Offline Matt Spears

• View Profile
The death/birth of Jon Dough/Matt Spears Part 2of4
« on: April 29, 2016, 12:40:28 PM »
 Even thou I was not able to post my promo on time last week I wanted to post it anyways as time is a factor for what I have going on.

--------------------------------------------------
Phoenix, Arizona - GCU Arena Blaze of Glory Super Show

Were backstage and we see Matt Spears walking down the hallway heis about to head to the locker-room he is stopped by Master Lilly.

Master Lilly: Hey Matt great match. The fans loved it.

Matt Spears: I don't care about the fans. I just wanted to fight and fighting three guys at one time is what I needed.

Master Lilly: There is more to wrestling then fighting Matt.

Matt Spears: Yeah like hurting them and putting them out of action.

Jon Dough: You have so much to learn.

Matt Spears: You stay out of it Jon.

Master Lilly: Oh what did Jon say?

Matt Spears: He said nothing he needs to just go away and let me live my life.

Master Lilly: Matt, Jon is trying to help the sooner you see that and understand that the better you will be not just in the ring but out of the ring as well.

Matt Spears: For what is worth I want to believe that but sometimes I'm not sure.

Master Lilly: Hmm. Well I have your bag here the limo is waiting for us. I told Master Wong that I will spend the next two weeks with you since he needs to get a few things together before he can run his test on you.

Master Lilly hands Matt his bag.

Master Lilly: I'll be in the limo waiting for you while you get fresh in up.

Master Lilly heads back the way she came from while Matt enters the locker room for a shower.
--------------------------------------------------------

22 hours later in Foshan, China
Dojo of Master Wong

We see Matt Spears and Master Lilly arriving via a helicopter. The two start to make there way towards the building. The doors open up we see Song holding the door. Song bows as Master Lilly and Matt spears make there way in. Master Wong appears.

Master Wong: Welcome back, Matt that was a great victory. A casket match with four superstars, wow.

Matt Spears: Thank you, I though Ryan almost had me there.

Master Wong: I'm waiting on a few things however I want you to be training with Ninja and Song. There waiting for you in the gym downstairs.

Matt heads down the hallway to get to the stairs. Master Lilly Looks at Master Wong confused

Master Lilly: I though we were going to run some test on him?

Master Wong: We will but first I want to see his behavior first hand. Do me a favor take a few days off something tells me you going to be very busy soon.

Master Lilly: Oh busy how?

Master Wong: It's a surprise, but trust me one that you will really enjoy.

Master Lilly not sure what to make of it bows and Master Wong as the two go there separate ways.

-----------------------------------------------------

21th April 2016
Outside back entrance to Master Wong's Dojo Foshan, China

We see Master Lilly with a few bags as she is returning from Hong Kong. As she get the closer a door opens and we see Master Lilly's son Blasted Monk.

Blasted Monk: Lin Ting Lu.

Master Lilly: Excuse me. What did you just say?

Blasted Monk grins a bit.

Blasted Monk: I'm only kidding mom relax.

Master Lilly: Hmm.

Blasted Monk: Master Wong is waiting for you both.

Master Lilly: Wait son, what are you doing here, were you not suppose to be in India right now?

Blasted Monk: No Master Wong has called us all in for a meeting.

Master Lilly: Wait what do you mean all of us?

A limo is seen pulling up to the back of the building and parks just a few feet away from Matt and Master Lilly. The limo door opens and we see former LOW and FWA Women Heavyweight Champion Alana Allure.

Jon dough: Oh shit!! Shits about to get real.

Master Lilly is in shock but very happy to see Alana.

Master Lilly: my, my what a surprise.

The two ladies greet each other with a bow then a hug.

Matt Spears: Who is this?

Alana Allure: Oh Jon has it been that long.

Matt Spears: My name is Ma...

Alana allure: Your Jon Dough to me so deal with it.

Matt Spears: Look...

Jon Dough: Don't make her mad she will kick your ass.

Matt turns to look at Blasted Monk.

Matt Spears: Monk can you take me to Master Wong.

We hear another helicopter approaching the landing pad as well as see yet another limo pulling in.

Master Lilly: I been gone a few days and I comeback to a party?

Alana Allure: were here to help.

Master Lilly: We? Help?

The limo opens up and Master Wong's son comes out.

Master Lilly: Oh my god Master Wong Fai Hung.

Master Lilly bows to greet him.

Master Lilly: What brings you here?

Wong Fai Hung heads to the back of the limo and as the trunk opens up he is seen grabbing two black suit cases.

WFH: Hello Lin Ting Lu, I will be doing a few tests on Mr. Spears. I'm here to help my father out.

The helicopter lands on the heli pad. Master Lilly is still in all with what is going on. The door of the helicopter opens up and we see FWA Superstar Eyensane. Master Lilly's jaw drops.

Master Lilly: Mr. James Hughes what brings you to the dojo?

Eyesnane goes to his pocket and brings out an envelope. Master Lilly clearly can tell that it came from Master Wong.

Master Lilly: Well I guess I should head inside and speak with Master Wong to see what this is all about.

Master Lilly starts to walk away and head towards the building to speak with Master Wong.
------------------------------------------------------------

Two hours later

Were in the ER we see Matt Spears lying on a bed with a device on his head. (OOC I don't know how to edit photos so while the pic of not of Matt Spears, This is the device Matt is wearing on his head)  
\'user

Matt Spears: What is all this?

Master Wong: I'm just going to run some test on you. Get comfy because were going to monitor you for the next 48 hours.

Matt Spears: So I'm stuck in this bed the whole time?

Master Wong: Yes but don't worry the time will pass by quickly.

Matt Spears: But I have a match in a few days vs Ryan Keys. I need to be ready for that.

Master Wong: You will be there for your match but for now you need to just relax. There is enough time to fly you over to Japan. When you get back I should have the results.

Matt Spears not happy about being in bed for that long but understands he has no choice. Master Wong leaves the room and starts making his way to the conference room were the rest of the group is waiting for him. As he gets to the stairs he sees Master Lilly.

Master Lilly: There you are Master Wong I was looking for you.

Master Wong: I was setting everything up for Matt Spears. He is all hooked up and set.

Master Lilly: What if Matt changes his mind or if something goes wrong?

Master Wong: My son Wong Fai Hung will be over seeing everything after the meeting.

Master Lilly: What meeting, I see you bought everyone here is there something else going on?

Master Wong: Yes I'm making a few changes and moving a few guys around. I'll need you to watch Matt for now while my son attends the meeting.

Master Lilly: So master may I ask why I am not in this meeting, it sounds very important.

Master Wong: Well it is but so is making sure Matt is ok. I assure you that I will catch you up to speed on everything.

Master Wong bows as does Master Lilly. Master Wong starts to go up the stairs as Master Lilly makes her way to Matt.

-------------------------------------------------------------

Conference room Master Wong's Dojo

Master Wong enters the room and we see a round table. We see two empty chairs and sitting in chairs we see Ninja, Song, Alana Allure, Orchid, Eyesnsane, Blasted Monk, and Master Wong Fai Hung. Master Wong takes a sit.

Master Wong: The five Elders have always stood by each other and when in need did what we had to do. You eight are the future of the elders. I say eight to the seven of you to assure you that he is safe and well and is on a special assignment.

Eyesnane: Kill EM All

Alana Allure: He still owes me a 72" flat screen.

Blasted Monk, as well as Song gives out a small laugh. Master Wong looks at the empty seat then at Alana Allure.

Master Wong: He is busy but I'll make sure he gets that for you along with some speakers to go with it.

Eyesnsane leans forward and looks at Wong Fai Hung.

Eyesnsane: So were the future as you dad says so you tell us what next?

Wong Fai Hung pulls out his Samsung device.

WFH: Well eyes I been doing some scouting. I been watching a company called LAW since there start. They have grown allot since then and with Matt Spears in SCW I was thinking of sending Orchid over to LAW.

Orchid's eyes lights up. Song looks upsets and address WFH

Song: Master what about me?

WFH: You and Ninja will keep working for my father. You will be called upon when ready. We want to spread you guys out a bit. When you are ready however you will be returning to SCW. That won't be for some time thou.

Wong Fai Hung looks to Orchid

WFH: In a few weeks you I will have you signed up in LAW if all goes well I will try to see if you can get booked for there PPV Validation.

Wong Fai Hung turns to Blasted Monk.

WFH: I need you to look out for and train the new students that are coming in. I will however sign you to a upcoming wrestling company soon. I'm just trying to get more info on them first.

Blasted Monk nods. Wong Fai Hung turns to Alana Allure.

WFH: Alana I know you have some unfinished business in FWA. But I can use you in SCW and in LAW. It’s allot of work and no day off but with your talent all the doors are open for you.

Eyesnsane: Kill EM ALL

Alana looks at Eyes, the two smile.

Alana Allure: I suppose I'll start building those frequent flyer miles back up.  Honestly I'm a bit more aware of things in SCW but I'm sure I can handle everything it should be fun.  I have to admit that the time off was getting a bit monotonous.  All training and no ass kicking makes Alana a dull girl.

Alana winks at Orchid..

WFH: Thank you eyes as that reminds me. Song, Ninja I believe you guys have somewhere to be. Orchid start training ill let you know when I have you signed up. Blasted Monk come with me please I have something to show you.

They all get up and one by one leave the room. As the room empties we see Master Wong and Eyesnsane still sitting. Eyesnsane leans back and waits for Master Wong.

Master Wong: Before we get into the whole SCW thing I first need to tell you that I'm worried about Matt Spears, as you know he tried to end his life or at least wanted to. He was stopped by Jon Dough. So we has him hooked up to a device.

Eyesnsane: How bout that?  I mean the guy has to have some major issues to take that step.  Don't get me wrong I'm no patron saint.  I've got problems just like the next guy, and I'm usually the craziest guy in the room, but I like living, enough.  That's before we get into a voice in guys head stopping him from killing himself.  I mean is this dude haunted?  Where in the hell did we find this guy again? Oh but most importantly what information are you looking for?

Master Wong: I don't think Jon Dough is just a voice in his head. I think Jon has the ability but still yet to figure out how to take control of Matt's body. It sounds to me that he maybe...

A knock is heard at the door. The door opens and we see master Lilly......

End of scene
« Last Edit: April 29, 2016, 12:41:01 PM by Matt Spears »
user posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted image