Author Topic: STEVE RAMONE (c) v ACQUIN v YUSCINI  (Read 1228 times)

Offline Christian Underwood

• TAFKATPF aka The Artist Formerly Known As The Pink Flamingo
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Christian Underwood
STEVE RAMONE (c) v ACQUIN v YUSCINI
« on: March 27, 2016, 07:58:14 PM »
 Please post all RPs for this match in this thread!

First RP Period Deadline:
United States: 11:59pm EST Saturday 04/02/2016
England: 04:59am Sunday 04/03/2016

“To err is human - but it feels divine.”
? Mae West

Offline Andrew

• Match Writers
    • View Profile
    • Bill Barnhart
« Reply #1 on: March 31, 2016, 06:31:05 PM »
 LET'S TALK ABOUT WINE. THE TYPE YOU DRINK NOT THE WHINE YOU WILL HEAR FROM STEVE RAMON AND JOSHUA ACQUIN WHEN JAMES TUSCINI WINS THE ROULETTE TITLE BELT

The scene opens at the home of James Tuscini and his Uncle Pinky in San Francisco, California. James is sitting in a classic chair near the fireplace where there is a nice fire burning. He is dressed in a dark gray business suit, a white shirt, black tie, and black dress shoes. Uncle Pinky is on the other side of the room as James asked him not to get into the camera shot for his segment. Uncle Pinky reluctantly agreed to remain out of the shot of the camera but he never agreed to keep silent.

Next to the chair we see a dark wooden table. On top of the table are three bottles of wine and three wine glasses. We see that one bottle is white wine, one is rose or what they call a blush wine, and the other is a red wine. It seems odd that one person would have three different classifications of wine on the table but there must be a good reason as we are likely to find out.

When the cameraman gives Tuscini the notification that they are going to broadcast live in a few seconds he adjusts himself in the chair and looks into the camera.

JAMES TUSCINI:  Welcome to our humble home in San Francisco. The term OUR refers to myself and Uncle Pinky. Uncle is here tonight but I asked him to remain on the other side of the room so he doesn’t get into the camera shot until I’m ready to allow it. I know Uncle Pinky is upset that he can’t get on camera right away since he bragged to his friends that he would be on television tonight. I also understand that his friends thought he was lying to them, as he lies about being involved in the Italian Mafia, so some of his friends made bets with him that he won’t be on television. Uncle Pinky knows if I don’t let him on the television he will lose those bets. Sorry about that Uncle but this is my time to present information as I have a shot at the Roulette Title on April 10th at Blaze of Glory V. Maybe later I will let you do a cameo okay?

UNCLE PINKY:  Yeah I’m okay. If you let me get on camera later I won’t stay mad at you.

JAMES TUSCINI:  You never stay mad at me. I’m your favorite Nephew.

UNCLE PINKY:  You’re my only Nephew.

JAMES TUSCINI:  So that’s what makes me even more special to you. All the viewers are probably asking why I decided to travel home to San Francisco rather than travel from Tempe, Arizona to Phoenix, Arizona. First of all I’m able to do whatever I want and secondly I don’t enjoy spending more time in Phoenix than I actually have to. Most of you saw Climax Control on Sunday, March 27th and you know that Steve Ramone, as Guest Referee, attempted to screw over me and Joshua Acquin big time by changing the rules of our match so quickly that nobody in the arena knew what was going on. Each time Ramone saw that one of us got an advantage, or we found a loophole in his match rules that would allow us to beat the shit out of him, Steve quickly changed the rules on us.

James picks up the bottle of white wine, removes the cork, pours some into one of the glasses on the table, and then he places the cork back into the bottle. James picks up the glass and sips the white wine.

JAMES TUSCINI:  My opponents are probably wondering why I’m wearing a business suit. It is because I’m all business when it comes to defeating you two and becoming the next Sin City Wrestling Roulette Champion.

James holds up the glass of white wine.

JAMES TUSCINI:  White wine is a depiction of purity and honesty. In our match, Joshua, while you and Steve were portraying your impure and dishonest personalities, I was presenting my pure and honest self. As you saw the previous week in my match with Travis Nathaniel Andrews, when our Referee was deliberately knocked out by TNA, I did the pure and honest thing by dropping him from my Mafia Hit Flying Hammer Lock submission hold to assist the Referee. That’s when both Steve Ramone and TNA took advantage of me. By cheating me out of a well deserved win against TNA Ramone unleashed the Demon Monster that is inside of this Italian man. We all have demon monsters inside of us but I was able to keep mine in check during our match, so that I didn’t get disqualified, and I won our match.

James places the glass of white wine on the table and then he opens the bottle of the blush, or rose, wine, and he pours some into the next glass. James sips the blush wine before addressing Acquin.

JAMES TUSCINI:  A rose, or what they call a blush, wine is a mid-range between the white and red wines. It means it is an equal mixture of purity and honesty as represented by the white wine and an equal mixture of life blood and power as represented by the red wine. Okay, Joshua, you did better than I expected in our match but I chalk it up to the fact that Ramone was changing the rules so often that even he lost track of what he was doing. Now Joshua I need to present some very valuable information. Remember on February 14th when Steve Ramone defeated you in the Roulette Title Match that had the rules that you must win by pinning your opponent by a 5-count and not a regular 3-count? What happened last Sunday, March 27th Joshua? Early in our match Steve Ramone, as our Guest Referee, changed the rules that it was a 5-Count Pinfall Match. Guess what Acquin? You got pinned twice in a row in a Roulette Match by a 5-count, once by Steve Ramone and once by me. If that doesn’t make you feel as though you just got reamed up your ass by a white hot metal rod then I don’t know what would make you feel that way. You already know that I was able to endure the endless rule changes Ramone made to overcome not only his stupidity but to overcome you for a 5-count pinfall win.

James returns the glass with the blush wine to the table and this time he opens the bottle of red wine and he pours the glass nearly full. He replaces the cork into the bottle of red wine which remains on the table. James sips the wine and then he looks into the camera with a huge grin on his face.

JAMES TUSCINI:  Red wine is a symbol of blood and life. It represents the blood flowing through our bodies and it represents life itself. Joshua when I defeated you, not just with a 3-count but with a 5-count pinfall, I drained you of your life and your blood. All the bragging, boasting, and demanding you did leading up to our match became worthless because I was the better wrestler that evening and I will be the better wrestler on April 10th. Since our match is a Triple Threat match, and Steve Ramone is the defending Roulette Champion, I make the assumption that in order for either of us to obtain a win we must either pin Ramone or make him submit. I further assume that to pin each other or try to make each other submit would be a futile thing to attempt. I’m sure the rules will bear me out that for one of us to win we must either pin Steve Ramone or make him submit. However if it turns out to be a regular Triple Threat where anyone can pin anyone or make anyone else submit then you are as much a target for me to aim for as Steve Ramone is.

Tuscini drinks more of the red wine from the glass.

JAMES TUSCINI:  Well, Steve, don’t you feel like a worthless piece of shit now? Don’t you feel stupid having Mark Ward come out and totally humiliate you in front of thousands of fans in the arena and millions on television? If you don’t feel like shit from what Mark did to you, by forcing you to face both me and Joshua Acquin at Blaze of Glory, then for sure you will feel like shit, and you will feel worthless, when I walk away as the new Roulette Champion. Don’t think I didn’t do my research Ramone. I researched the Title history for the Roulette Title and I’ve seen that title reigns have run from 2 weeks to the longest reigns lasting 4 or 5 months. I also counted up the days from February 14th when you won the vacated Roulette Title by pinning Joshua Acquin to our match on April 10th and it comes to 56 days or exactly 8 weeks. I guess you can be happy you held the Roulette Title for a full 8 weeks Steve because had you not been involved in the Blast from the Past Tournament you would have had to defend the Roulette Title Belt against me sooner than on April 10th. Had that happened you would have joined those few previous champions who had very short title reigns.

James drinks the remaining red wine from the glass and then he tosses the glass into the fireplace where the glass shatters against the burning logs.

JAMES TUSCINI:  You two are probably wondering why I’m so damn sure I’ll win our match and that I’ll emerge from Blaze of Glory as the Roulette Champion. For you, Joshua, the reason I will win is simple. I can easily put you out of the way so that I can go after Ramone and defeat his sorry ass. You are not a problem for me. Had it not been for Steve, as Guest Referee, changing the rules of our match a dozen times, I would have defeated you in less than five minutes.

Tuscini reaches over to the table and he picks up the bottle of red wine and he holds it on his lap.

JAMES TUSCINI:  As for you Steve you should have defended the Roulette Title against me way sooner than April 10th. The reason you didn’t was you were hiding behind the fact you were in the Blast from the Past Tournament. Then you promised if you lost your Blast from the Past match you guarantee me a Title shot. You did lose your Blast from the Past match and then I find out you chickened out and changed your promise to be that you would grant me a Standard Rules match on March 27th and when I defeat you I get a shot at the Roulette Title. Then that got change by you so that I had to face Joshua Acquin, with you are the Guest Referee, with the stipulation that the winner of our match gets the shot at you and the Roulette Title. Then after I win my match against Acquin, and I was assured a shot at you and the Roulette Title on April 10th, Mark steps in and decided that, due to your stupidity and arrogance, he will toss Joshua into our match to make it a Triple Threat instead of a one-on-one. Your unfulfilled promises, your lies, and your jackass attitude, is what caused our match on April 10th to be a Triple Threat. But I’m okay with the match the way it is designed. You see, Steve, you cannot run and hide from me any longer. Remember I told you that red wine is a representation of blood and life?

James grabs the bottle of red wine by the neck and he stands up and walks over to the fireplace. He swings the bottle of wine so it whacks against the bricks of the fireplace. Three fourths of the bottle breaks off leaving James holding the neck of the bottle with a jagged broken edge on it. We watch as the red wine that was previously inside the bottle is now flowing over the bricks of the hearth and onto the floor.

JAMES TUSCINI:  This is for Steve Ramone, but you Joshua need to listen up also, as you see the red wine spilling over the hearth and onto the floor this is a representation of your blood I will spill out of you at Blaze of Glory. When your blood spills out your life also flows out of you. Although the wine is only a visual effect for my segment today the real adventure and the real sucking the life out of you two happens on Sunday, April 10th. Uncle Pinky you can come into camera range now.

Uncle Pinky is happy to be able to walk into camera range as he told all his friends he was going to be on television with his Nephew, James, tonight. Uncle Pinky does the normal amateur thing by jumping up and down, waving, and saying HI to all his friends. James asks Uncle Pinky to chill out and simply stand next to the chair. When Uncle Pinky takes his place next to the chair James returns to sitting in the chair and he is still holding the broken wine bottle in his hand.

JAMES TUSCINI:  This is my Uncle Pinky, my mother’s brother, and he took care of me and mother when we were down and out so now we live together and I help take care of Uncle Pinky as a way to say thanks to him for his love and support to our family. Do you have anything to say other than HI to your friends?

UNCLE PINKY:  What I would like to say is that I’m upset that Steve Ramone screwed James up in his match against TNA two weeks ago. Then Ramone got assigned as Guest Referee for the Tuscini versus Acquin match and Steve tried to screw James out of the match again. As everyone saw my Nephew was able to overcome the bullshit from Referee Ramone and at the same time overcome the dozen rule changes to pin Joshua Acquin for a 5-count for the win. James is one hell of a wrestler and for the sake of everyone out there you better hope that his good side can keep the Demon Monster side of him in check as he did when he wanted to beat down Ramone during the match. I’ve only seen that Italian Demon Monster side of James once before and that was when he was working in another wrestling federation. Fortunately all wrestlers sign waivers not to hold their federation, or the other wrestlers, responsible for injuries sustained as his opponent was put out of wrestling permanently due to the Demon Monster inside of James being unleashed.

JAMES TUSCINI:  That’s enough for now Uncle. Thanks for your comments. For the benefit of Ramone and Acquin I will address the Italian Demon Monster thing in another segment as it is something I don’t wish to discuss in this segment. Uncle Pinky just happens to be extremely passionate about my wrestling career and he often gets carried away.

James holds the broken wine bottle in front of him in what could be interpreted as a threatening gesture and even Uncle Pinky has a concerned look on his face wondering if the Demon Monster inside James is about to come out. We see Uncle Pinky nervously looking around the room to find the quickest escape route should James flip out.

JAMES TUSCINI:  As you two can see the red wine has drained down the hearth and onto the floor. There isn’t much of it left now except for the stain since the heat from the fireplace managed to evaporate most of it. Keep in mind this broken wine bottle I hold in my hand. This is a symbol of my superior wrestling abilities, my superior intelligence in the wrestling ring, and my desire to destroy Steve Ramone and become the next Roulette Champion. But you don’t have to worry guys as I’m not going to cut you with my broken wine bottle but I will break you and cut you with my wrestling abilities.

James stands up from his chair and he tosses the broken wine bottle into the fireplace where it breaks against the burning logs and the broken pieces fall down between the logs. James then walks to the side of the chair opposite of where Uncle Pinky is standing.

JAMES TUSCINI:  Joshua you are going to be nothing but a small annoyance to me in our match. I compare you to a gnat on a hot summer day that continually buzzes around your ears. You can hear the gnat’s wings buzzing but you barely take notice of it since the gnat is extremely small and insignificant. Yes, Acquin, you are small and insignificant to me in our match. However, I do have to take into consideration, since I believe our match will have the rule that for one of us to win we have to defeat Steve Ramone by pinfall or submission, and not each other, that you will do everything you can to stop me from making Steve submit or you will try to stop me from pinning him for the win. Joshua I’m going to give you ample advance warning so that when it happens you will not whine, cry, bitch, moan, and piss on yourself, when it happens. Every time I’m going for a submission or a pin for the win over Steve Ramone and you manage to successfully break up my pin or submission you make the Italian Demon Monster inside of me rise closer to the surface. You have been warned that I may be able to keep the Demon Monster suppressed for maybe two or three times but after that your ass will be destroyed when the Demon Monster is released. So, Acquin, you have two choices in our match. Stay out of my way when I’m making Ramone submit, or I have him pinned, or you will be destroyed and you may never be physically able to wrestle again. Glad I’m not the one who has only those two choices to make so it surely sucks to be you. My two choices are simple. Do I make Ramone submit for my win or do I pin him for the win? Hell I may just decide to make Ramone submit and then when the match is over I will flop his loser ass onto the mat and pin him so that I will prove to the world I am twice the wrestler he is.

UNCLE PINKY:  You tell ‘em James!

JAMES TUSCINI:  Uncle please! This is my air time. Be happy I let you have a few lines to speak and you can now brag to your friends that you were on television with me. Now, Steve, I want to remind you of another detail. I’m sure you overlooked this item because you were so drunk with power being the Guest Referee for our match, and constantly changing the rules, that you missed it. Even though you made the rules in our match that your bodyguards, goons, lackeys, whatever you want to call them, could attack me and Joshua, but we couldn’t attack you or them to retaliate, I still overcame your bullshit and I still won the match. Keep that in your mind when I step into the ring on April 10th because you know I’m better than you, smarter than you, more talented than you, and I overcame all the obstacles you threw my way. I did that on March 27th and I will do it again on April 10th. Now at this point in time I could make additional comments for the benefit of Joshua Acquin but I won’t. I will wait until my next segment to give more information on how Acquin’s wrestling career may end on April 10th. With that comment I’m done for my segment for today. Uncle is there anything you would like to say to close this broadcast?

UNCLE PINKY:  I told all my friends I was gonna be on television with my Nephew, and professional wrestler, James Tuscini, and some of you laughed at me. You thought I was issuing idle brags and boasts so some of you bet money with me that I wouldn’t be on television. Others bet me dinner or a beer that I wouldn’t get on television with my Nephew. Well look! I’m on television with my Nephew like I told you I would! I’m damn sure gonna enjoy taking your money and enjoying the beers and meals you all will be purchasing for me. And to top that off I will be able to be in attendance in Phoenix, Arizona, on April 10th to watch James defeat Joshua Acquin and Steve Ramone to become the next Sin City Wrestling Roulette Champion!

JAMES TUSCINI:  Very nice closing comments Uncle. And thanks so much for the words of encouragement and support about my winning the Roulette Title on April 10th. Although I’m in Sin City Wrestling to enjoy the sport I’m happy to know that I got the attention of Management and other wrestler. Here I am going into my fourth match and I have a shot at a major Title Belt. And, Uncle, congratulations on being able to collect the bets with your friends who didn’t believe you would be on television with me tonight.

Uncle Pinky walks out of camera range and down the hallway to take care of some business. We watch as James collects the two remaining wine bottles and two remaining wine glasses and he walks them into the Kitchen. James places the two wine bottles into the refrigerator and the two wine glasses into the sink where he rinses them with water and then he puts a stopper in the sink and covers the wine glasses with water so he can wash them later.

JAMES TUSCINI:  Are you two ready for the night of your lives? Are you ready to have the stuffing knocked out of you? Are you ready for me to humiliate you in front of thousands of fans in the arena and millions on television? I have every intention of doing our match without the presence of the Italian Demon Monster just to prove to you two wannabes that I can get the job done with my own talents and abilities. However, as I’ve already mentioned, should either of you step over the line, break the rules, or in some other way violate the sanctity of the sport of wrestling, I will not be held responsible for the release of the Demon Monster inside of me. If that happens don’t come after me begging me to pay your medical bills and other expenses. You two, like everyone else in the sport of wrestling, signed waivers stating you know the hazards of this line of work and that you waive the right whine about your injuries. With that as my final statement to you two morons I bid you a Good Night and I hope you have Sweet Dreams of me beating you down for the win.

James turns and walks out of the Kitchen and down the hallway. The cameraman keeps his camera focused down the hallway where James is walking until he makes a turn and enters his bedroom and closes the door behind him. At that point the cameraman backs out of the house through the front door keeping his camera on a shot of the inside of the house. Just as the cameraman is about to reach out and grab the door handle to pull the door closed Uncle Pinky pops into view. He thanks the cameraman for his time in airing the segment for James and then Uncle Pinky softly closes the door and locks it.

Offline Steve Ramone

• This message has been paid for and delivered by the champ the fa
    • View Profile
    • Steve Ramone
« Reply #2 on: March 31, 2016, 09:36:36 PM »
 RP Title: “What next?!”

Steve had a plan going into the recent Roulette Rules match between James Tuscini and Joshua Acquin which saw him serve as the special guest referee for the match and it worked perfectly as he had “arranged” for the Roulette Wheel to stop on a stipulation that he had asked Mark to add to the wheel earlier in the week, namely Steve’s Rules which basically meant that Steve was making up the rules as he went along and whilst James Tuscini would ultimately win the match it was Steve that got the last laugh after he laid James out with the Fearless Shot.

Or so it seemed, after he laid out James Steve called out SCW Co-Owner “Hot Stuff” Mark Ward who had promised to make an announcement about Steve’s first Roulette Title defense at Blaze of Glory IV after the match, Mark delivered on his promise and the results left Steve fuming as, due to Steve’s recent interference in Joshua and James’s matches against Matt Spears and Travis Nathanial Andrews respectively, Mark booked a Triple Threat Match for the Roulette Title between the three men at Blaze of Glory.

Steve’s problems with Josh started on the night that Steve won the title as Steve pinned Josh in the Fatal Four Way Elimination Match at My Bloody Valentine II which also featured Casey Williams and Travis Nathanial Andrews, Steve refused Josh’s demands for a title shot at first because he was still in the Blast from the Past Tournament with Alexis Edwards of The Nobodies at the time but after the team, “affectionately” dubbed Team PMS and Steve by Steve’s wife Charlotte, was knocked out by Connor Murphy and Melanie Gabrielle in the second round of the tournament he still refused resulting in Josh’s involvement in this match.

As for James, he’s a wildcard as he hasn’t been in SCW as long as either Josh or Steve but on the same show as Josh’s initial challenge for the Roulette Title James called out Steve and Casey Williams and whilst nothing came of James’s challenge to Casey that same challenge put James in Steve’s cross airs leading to his involvement in this match.

At the end of the day all three men were hungry for a win, Steve because he wanted a lengthy title reign, Josh to make up for the loss at My Bloody Valentine and James to win his first title in SCW but can Steve win?

Someone’s home, Reno, Nevada
Thursday the 31st of March 2016, 11:00am

Where am I? How did I get here? How is it your business?

Okay, I’ll get to that later but for now I have some things to get off my chest, I was doing what was right for the Roulette Championship by denying Joshua and James their requested title shots, why? Because where I come from you don’t get titles by asking, you EARN them and I wanted them to earn it, even then though James and Josh where way in the back of the line.

Let’s be real, what have either of them done to earn a title shot?

Josh hasn’t won a single match in months and James has only just arrived in SCW and yet Mark saw fit to make this Triple Threat Match last week on Climax Control for my Roulette Title, does he even care about the title’s image? Of course he doesn’t, if he did he would’ve intervened in the wheel spin to ensure that there was an actual wheel spin by someone who wasn’t stoned out of his mind but he didn’t and the rest is history.

So, how did I act once I got backstage? Why are you even asking that dumb question? Fuck it, I’ll answer anyway!

*flashback*

I’m taking you back to the backstage area of Climax Control barely five minutes after the Roulette Rules Match ended and Mark screwed me over just because he could, I got out of the ringside area like a bat out of hell and I had no intention of sticking around for the rest of the show.

“Cyrus, go to the men’s locker room and get our bags, we are leaving!” I instructed him once we were clear of the entryway and Cyrus hesitated before nodding and heading off in the direction of the locker room. “The less time I spend in this fucking place the better!”

“What about the rest of the matches?” Andreas asked as I turned to him, he was right as there was still the remaining Blast from the Past Semi-Final Match and the Main Event between J2H and Ben Jordan to go but I didn’t care.

“I’ll watch those matches at the hotel tomorrow.” I responded as Cyrus returned with our bags. “For now we are returning to the hotel!”

“What about Rocky?” Cyrus asked as they followed me towards the parking lot. “We can’t leave her in the janitor’s closet.”

“She got out once, how I’m not sure but still, she’ll get out again!” I responded as we neared the parking lot. “She’s not important, what is important is that I need to plan for Blaze of Glory and schedule promo time for the next two weeks.”

“I take it we’re returning to Vegas for week one and then going to Phoenix for week two?” Andreas asked and I nodded. “You do realize that that means putting up with Charlotte for the whole week, right? She may be your wife but soon she’ll be your ex and you’ll be broke from child support.”

“She signed a prennup after I proposed to her, she’s always believed in earning money rather than being given it and she made that clear after I proposed.” I responded as the parking lot neared. “Money won’t be an issue if we do get divorced no matter how much Charlotte’s mother will argue otherwise, getting to see my kids and Dio will be.”

“You want my advice? Worry about that after she takes you to divorce court, not before and from what I’ve seen it’ll be a while before she gets to that point.” Cyrus responded before someone caught his eye. “Well, it didn’t take Rocky long to come out of the closet.”

“I thought we agreed that I was going to make that joke?” I asked and Cyrus rolled his eyes before I noticed the furious interviewer storming towards us. “No interviews!”

“I got manhandled into a janitor’s closet twice and you got my co-worker high just so you could get the match you wanted.” Rocky started as she neared us but by that point the door to the parking lot was already open. “I want answers damn it…….”

“I SAID NO INTERVIEWS! NOW GO SUCK MARK WARD’S TINY COCK AND LEAVE ME ALONE!” I snapped at her leaving her speechless and I quickly left the area before Mark Ward got wind of what I had just yelled at one of his interviewers.

*back to present day*

Fortunately, Mark never got wind of what I said to Rocky before I left the gym and headed to the hotel otherwise, well, use your imagination, I’m back in Vegas now and I’m not at my house, nor am I at Cyrus’s old house or Andreas’s apartment, I’m staying at a friends’ house because Charlotte’s still mad at me over the conversation I was having as I entered Mark’s office on Sunday (and no, we’re not punishing Sally and Lori, they were caught up in the moment and thought we wouldn’t be back from marriage counselling for another hour).

Who is this friend? Wouldn’t you like to know? All I’m saying is that Charlotte doesn’t know about this friend and it’s a younger woman, and if I can help it she won’t be showing up on camera anytime soon.

Then again you saw how “well” my last plan went.

“Okay, I just spoke to Charlotte, she’s calmed down and your allowed in the house again.” Cyrus commented as I left my “friend’s” house with the Roulette Title over my shoulder and I was currently wearing my Bloodstock t-shirt and a pair of jeans. “But if you pull that stunt again you’ll next see her in divorce court.”

“What stunt? We were having a private conversation that ended up on camera.” I responded as I walked down the path and Cyrus shrugged. “And the cover story?”

“She brought it, she thinks you’re staying with Sally’s family.” Cyrus commented before motioning to the cameraman. “And since she stopped watching your promos after the karaoke incident she’ll be none the wiser.”

“What about Sally? She still lives with her parents and they’ll debunk the story in a heartbeat?” Andreas asked and Cyrus frowned.

“Covered it, Sally will keep quiet as long as we don’t reveal the whole detains of her interrupted sex with Lori to her parents and the same goes for Lori.” Cyrus responded with a nod. “That said, how long do you plan to keep this up? Charlotte’s bound to find out sooner or later.”

“She won’t, she’s smart but not that smart.” I responded cockily as we made our way towards the car. “So, any news from the metal world?”

“The new Metal Church album came in from Amazon and it’s in the car.” Cyrus responded and I grinned at that. “Bloodstock announced some Sophie Stage bands, only name I recognized was One Machine.”

“Steve Smyth’s band?” I asked once I recognized the name of the former Forbidden guitarist’s new band and Cyrus nodded. “Who else?”

“Death Metal band called Memoriam, Symphonic Metal band called Pythia. Tech Band called This Is Turin and Derange.” Cyrus responded after he checked his phone and pocketed it. “So it’s a safe bet that we’ll be checking out One Machine?”

“Unless they clash with a mainstage band that I like obviously, might check out Pythia since I like Symphonic Metal and I’ll check out the other bands too.” I responded with a nod before we got in the car with me in the back, I saw my “friend” waving bye to me complete with a blown kiss but the camera didn’t see her because she’s at the second floor window. “We’ll head straight home I want to pick up where we left off witch Curse of Strahd.”

“Think Charlotte will be willing to continue?” Cyrus asked and I shrugged.

“If she is, fine, if not I’ll come up with a way to kill off her character, should be easy enough considering the campaign setting.” I responded before Cyrus started driving towards my house, whilst he drove off I decided to start on my promo.

“I’ve heard many times how those who refuse to learn from history are doomed to repeat it and that’s certainly what happened last week at Climax Control.” I said as the opening riff to the album opener “Reset” started to play. “I will admit that I had actually forgotten that Mark had used a similar stipulation back at December 2 Dismember III but that’s beside the point, as a result of my antics I find myself in what may as well be a handicap match against Joshua Acquin and James Tuscini for the Roulette Title at Blaze of Glory, not only that but earlier in the night there will be a Fatal Four Way Match between Ryan Keys, CJ Sharpe, Chris Burdon and Matt Spears to determine who will challenge the winner of the Roulette Title Match at a later date.”

I said before smirking.

“Why do I bring up those guys? Because they are doing what Joshua and James aren’t, they are earning their shot at my title and I will grant the title shot to the winner of the match, all they need to do is name a time and place and we’ll be all set, Joshua and James on the other hand? What have they done to deserve a shot at my title? Nothing!”

I’ll start with Josh.

“Josh, face the facts I beat you fair and square at My Bloody Valentine II last month to win the Roulette Title, what you should’ve done is tuck your tail between your legs and fuck off to the back of the line but no! You had to demand a title shot because I beat you, err, sorry my memory’s a bit hazy but isn’t it usually the other way around? You know, unlikely challenger upsets champion in non-title match and gets title shot?”

And before you say it.

“Yes, I know the title was vacant, I’m not stupid, in fact it’s the only reason I never complained about getting a shot and also why I signed up for the Gauntlet that same night, when the title’s vacant it’s fair game as far as I’m concerned but when there’s a champion? Unless he’s issuing an open challenge then you have to earn it and I don’t remember issuing an open challenge!”

Because I didn’t.

“Josh, just face it, you’re a never-was in this business, meaning that your legacy will be that off a laughing stock and a trivia question, what’s that? What will the trivia question be? Good question, the trivia question will be this: which SCW wrestler holds the record for shortest title challenge? The answer is you when you finally get me one on one, you hate me, we both know that but all I need is for you to run into my foot ad I’ve got you pinned.”

And as for this match.

“What about this match? Josh you couldn’t beat James Tuscini, a submission wrestler, after I outlawed the use of submissions during the match, what chance do you have against me? Don’t bother answering that question, we both know the answer, you stand no chance in hell against me and I will defeat you in the middle of the ring, simple as that, but what about James you ask? I was about to start addressing him actually so good timing!”

You guessed it, next up is James!

“James, I never met you before you joined SCW and yet you claimed to know a lot about me from my time in the Global Wrestling Alliance and the Asylum Wrestling Alliance, congratulations! You know how to use Google!” I said with a mock applause before shaking my head. “Like I said, I never met you before yet you wasted no time in challenging me to a match?”

Who is this kid?

“Let me make one thing clear, I was serious about the one on one match between us James but the bosses decided to include my other rival in the mix and make me the Special Guest Ref for the match, don’t believe me? Ask Mark, he made the match, and this match by extension, happen! Long story short you’re at your second ever Supercard and you already have a title match, whoop-de-fucking-do!”

Am I supposed to be impressed?

“I’ll admit, your good Tuscini and you managed to get around my no submissions rule in your match against Josh but championship material? Call me when you’ve been in this company for longer than a few months and THEN we’ll talk but until then you will be taught a lesson in violence and if I had my copy of Bonded by Blood by Exodus I’d have Cyrus play that song!”

“Sorry man, it’s at the house.” Cyrus apologized and I shook my head.

“Forget it.” I responded before picking up where I left off. “As far as this match goes, you’re a wildcard Tuscini! You are the only untested wrestler in this match because at least I have experience, at least Josh has experience but you? The only experience you have is making pizzas with Uncle Pinky and I refuse to take a guy whose uncle reminds me of a character from My Little Pony Friendship is Magic seriously! Basically James, our last two meetings ended with you on your back after The Fearless Shot and this match will be no different!”

“I thought you were a brony?” Cyrus asked and I nodded.

“Yeah but have you seen Pinkie Pie?” I asked before turning to the camera. “The same goes for you both really, I won this title fair and square and no-one is going to cut my reign short, in fact here’s a bit of trivia for you, out of the six original Superstar and Bombshell titles there’s only two that have never changed hands at Blaze of Glory, one is the Heavyweight Title? The other? Is that title I’m holding over my shoulder and I will continue that tradition in two weeks!”

And with that I decided to wrap things up.

“Do you know what tomorrow is? April Fool’s Day and when Mark announced this match I thought that he was pulling an early April Fool’s joke on us, I was wrong and here we are, my first defense is in two weeks’ time at Blaze of Glory V and I’m in a match where I don’t have to be pinned to lose my title, as disgraceful as that is I’m not losing this match, I didn’t wait seven years for a title reign only for it to be cut short by two idiots who aren’t worthy of my title! This message has been paid for and delivered by “The Fearless Champion” Steve Ramone, James, Joshua, you may not have earned your shots at my belt but you have earned an ass kicking from me!”

Once we were back in Vegas we dropped off the cameraman at his home as the scene fades.
user posted image

Offline Christian Underwood

• TAFKATPF aka The Artist Formerly Known As The Pink Flamingo
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Christian Underwood
« Reply #3 on: April 03, 2016, 09:36:32 AM »
 All RPs posted now counts toward the second RP Deadline.

Second RP Period Deadline:
United States: 11:59pm EST Friday 04/08/2016
England: 04:59am Saturday 04/09/2016

“To err is human - but it feels divine.”
? Mae West

Offline Steve Ramone

• This message has been paid for and delivered by the champ the fa
    • View Profile
    • Steve Ramone
« Reply #4 on: April 07, 2016, 10:25:19 PM »
 “One thing’s ending in a Blaze of Glory and it’s not my title reign.”

The second week of the Blaze of Glory build up was upon us and the words between the competitors have been fierce but none more so than the verbal battles between James Tuscini and Steve Ramone and whilst Joshua Acquin hasn’t been heard from since the last Climax Control considering how much animosity there is between Steve, Josh and James the verbal wars were going to get worse as the clock counted down but can Steve retain the title?

The streets of Phoenix, Arizona
Thursday, April 5th 2016, 18:00pm

It seems that lately I can’t avoid idiots.

First there was the whole situation between myself, James Tuscini and Joshua Acquin over the past month and half (and surprise, surprise, there hasn’t been a peep from Josh since Climax Control ended just like at My Bloody Valentine II) and now there’s this little situation but I’ll get to that in a bit, why? Because I have more important things to talk about than a delusional old man!

Oops, getting ahead of myself a bit.

James hasn’t exactly been that talkative since his little promo last week either but at least I’ve heard from him! Josh on the other hand is playing the old “strong but silent” cliché to a hilt which would be fine if this wasn’t a wrestling match! But regardless of whether or not Josh decides to open his big mouth so I can insert my foot into it (and no, that wasn’t meant to be an innuendo) there’s only one way this match will end and that’s with me emerging as the winner of my first title defense.

The first of many I might add.

So, what about the crazy old man I mentioned huh? Well as you’ve no doubt noticed either by way Alexis’s constant bitching on Twitter (but then again how is that different from normal?) or just looking at the Blaze of Glory card you’ll know that the show is being held in Phoenix, Arizona and whilst Arizona isn’t exactly a Christianity infected cesspool (that “honor” goes too any of the Southern States) that doesn’t mean that there isn’t a strong Christian presence here and I’m not talking about Christian Underwood either.

And before you ask, I’m bringing this up because some religious morons have been protesting Blaze of Glory all week! And it’s not just because one of the co-owners just so happens to be gay either, no, there’s other reasons and there all as idiotic as the others.

These guys have been getting on my nerves all week and today I’m fighting back.

“The fact that “Sin City Wrestling” has the word “Sin” in it should be evidence enough.” The old protester called out from in front of the GCU Arena, there were three protesters in total, the old guy with the megaphone and two much younger, bored looking people, a man and a woman, holding signs alongside him, it’s a scene that I’ve seen all week long and he hasn’t even changed his choice of words. “All who work for SCW are going to hell, all who are fans of SCW are going to hell, you can be saved by the lord’s light!”

“Please save me from this tedium.” I muttered under my breath as I rubbed my temples in annoyance, I had just stood about 30 feet behind the guy and I was checking Facebook on my IPhone to avoid suspicion, that is until my bodyguards arrived with the sign I had custom made, whilst he was ranting I discreetly lowered the sign in front of him which was basically a giant speech bubble with the words “I am a complete moron with nothing better to do and I can’t think for myself so I need religion to boot.”. do I even need to say who it was pointing too?

“Repent sinners! Only the lord’s light can……...why are you laughing?” The protester stopped mid-rant when he realized that the people he was harassing where laughing at him, the two younger protesters noticed the sign and could barely contain their laughter. “Why is no one taking me seriously?!”

“Take one wild guess, here’s a hint, it has a lot to do with the fact that you are an idiot!” I called out to him and the old man spun around seeing me and, on cue, Cyrus and Andreas held up a banner depicting the album cover for the Deicide album “Once Upon the Cross” just for good measure. “Hi there, you may have heard of me, actually I don’t give a shit if a delusional moron like you have heard of me or not but that’s beside the point, have you seen MY sign by the way?” I asked and the protester followed my sign before reading the speech bubble in full. “You might want to dismiss the youngsters, they aren’t equipped to deal with me.”

“Err, Mr. Wise, that’s Steve Ramone from SCW.” The male protester commented with a gulp. “Those two big guys are his bodyguards you don’t want to mess with them.”

“If you think for a second that I’m letting this blasphemy, especially from a wrestler, slip by then you have another thing coming Daniel!” The old guy responded before storming up to me, however he was really short, especially compared to me, so when he realized the height difference between the three of us and him he backed down a bit. “Who do you think you are? I’m exercising my freedom of speech.”

“So am I, difference is that I’m using my freedom of speech to point out to the world how much of a moron you are.” I responded as I folded my arms. “Hell, all I seem to hear about you guys is that you tend to protest funerals or popular culture events, I don’t think that’s covered by Freedom of Speech.”

“The Westburo Baptist Church protests funerals, not me and not only am I not a member of that congregation but we’re not even in the right state, let alone county!” The protester countered with easily the most intelligent thing he’s said all week, not that that’s saying much, and at that point the two younger protesters left. “Tiffany, Daniel, where are you going?!”

“Home!” Tiffany countered as she turned around. “You roped us into these protests despite the fact that we’ve brought tickets to Blaze of Glory, besides your statements are as stupid as he says.” Tiffany added before they stormed off hand in hand telling me that they were a couple or something, regardless the older protester turned his attention back to us rather sheepishly.

“You didn’t even bother to check if the other protesters were going to the show you were protesting? Is there even a brain in your head?” I asked and the old guy went to respond. “Don’t answer that, we both know what the answer is and your just another reason why I refuse to let my kids become religious!”

“You have kids?!” The old guy asked with a look of disgust on his face. “I can’t help but feel sorry for them, having such a horrible father.” What the fuck did he just say?!

“EXCUSE ME!?” I demanded as I marched up to him and, realizing what was about to happen, Cyrus and Andreas got in between the two of us faster than Alexis Edwards usually gets in between two guys. “Go ahead, claim I’m a bad father, at least I don’t touch kids inappropriately!”

“That’s the catholic church, I’m Christian!” The old man protested and I rolled my eyes.

“Same thing!” I countered but before it could escalate further Cyrus and Andreas dragged me off, once we were far, far away from the old idiot they let go off me and I planted my ass on a nearby bench still fuming over what that idiot said. “You should’ve let me punch that moron!”

“Yeah because an active SCW wrestler in his late twenties punching an old man in public would’ve done wonders for SCW’s image, especially with a Supercard three days away.” Cyrus commented as his voice dripped with sarcasm and, as angry as I was, I couldn’t help but agree with him. “Actually if you want to take out your anger on anything, do now!” Cyrus said as he pointed to the camera.

“You want me to attack a cameraman? That would be even worse!” I responded and Cyrus shook his head.

“I meant take out your frustration on your opponents for your second promo for the match against James and Joshua.” Cyrus responded as he sighed in annoyance. “We’ll go collect the rent-a-car and hope that the old man hasn’t sabotaged the car in retaliation.”

“If he has he’s paying for the damage, not me, it’s not like churches pay taxes after all!” I responded and they nodded in response before leaving to het the rent-a-car and now that I was alone I got started on my promo for Blaze of Glory.

“Encase you’re just tuning in I’ll sum it up for you, some delusional old man just pissed me off by calling me a bad father and that means that I am pissed off and I have some anger to take out before someone gets hurt and what do you know? I have a final promo to do before Blaze of Glory this Sunday so what better way to take out my anger than trash talking my opponents? Other than beating them and retaining my title off course!”

And I’m starting with Josh.

“First there was My Bloody Valentine II, then there was Blaze of Glory, what do those two events have in common other than the fact that they are Supercards hosted by SCW? Josh didn’t do a promo during week one and I’m doing a promo during week two, what the hell man? You were the most vocal about getting your undeserved title shot and when it finally arrives there’s not a peep from you? I guess you finally realized just how futile this is!”

I’m not surprised really.

“Let’s face it, Josh could’ve taped a million promos and crashed the airwaves in the process of airing them and he still wouldn’t stand a chance against me, it’s that simple! In this match it’s survival of the fittest and quite frankly neither you nor James are fit enough to survive this match with any credibility left and most of all I will be proven right by my defeat off the both of you!”

What do I mean by that? What do you think?

“I’ve been saying all month about how I don’t do charity and how you guys aren’t worthy challengers to my belt and this match will prove that fact without a shadow of a doubt! Like I said Josh, in the weeks leading up to this Supercard you’ve been the most vocal out of my two opponents but now that you’ve got your wish you have nothing to say? Then again it’ll be pretty difficult for you to talk after this Sunday when I’ll kick your teeth down your throat!”

Next up is James.

“And don’t think for a second that I’ve forgotten about you James, granted you are the most forgettable person in this match because as far as I see it, you’re just a big, Italian-American guy who just so happens to be a wrestler who somehow weaseled his way into getting a title shot against me alongside Josh, what? Does Mark Ward owe you money or something?”

What? It’s the best explanation I’ve got!

“Mama-mia, that’s a spicy ass kicking!” I said in a mock Italian accent confident that no one heard me, someone did.

“Stop culture appropriating you asshole!” Someone yelled from across the street and I had to do a double take.

“Culture appropriating……what?!” I asked out loud before calling back. “Shut up! I’m trash talking an opponent!” I yelled back but by then they had left. “Fucking Social Justice Warriors, where was I? Oh yeah, I was trash talking my opponent and sadly that bad Italian impersonation is probably going to be the most interesting thing I have to say about him, he’s just not that interesting as an opponent!”

It’s that simple.

“I’d love to have more to say about you James but between you easily being the least deserving of a title match between you and Josh since, you know, Josh IS an SCW veteran and you just joined the fed and the fact that the only reason you’re in this match in the first place was because you called me out a few weeks ago whilst I was busy with Josh but in the end it’ll be all for naught as I’ll kick ass and walk out of Phoenix with the SCW Roulette Title still in my possession!”

And with that I decided to wrap things up as I saw the rent-a-car drive up unscathed.

“Blaze of Glory is this Sunday but like I said at Climax Control they may as well have given me the Supercard off for the second year in a row, at least James can be bothered to say something unlike Josh who can’t be bothered to say anything about a match that he knows that he can’t win and James, don’t worry, it’ll sink in soon because this massage has been paid for and delivered by “The Fearless Champion” Steve Ramone the champion the fans deserve!”

The car pulled up and I got in the car as the scene fades.
user posted image

Offline Andrew

• Match Writers
    • View Profile
    • Bill Barnhart
« Reply #5 on: April 08, 2016, 11:19:42 AM »
 THE DEMON INSIDE JAMES TUSCINI - WHERE IT CAME FROM - AND WILL JAMES BE ABLE TO KEEP IT UNDER CONTROL.

The scene opens with the scene of an Alien birth in the original movie Alien. We watch as the human writhes and screams out in pain and then the baby Alien creature pops out of their body to terrorize those standing around watching the event.

Our television screen goes black and then when it comes back on we see James Tuscini, and his Uncle Pinky, relaxing on the couch in Tuscini’s dressing room at the GCU Arena in Phoenix, Arizona. Both are in casual attire of blue jeans and pullover shirts, with James wearing a black shirt and Uncle Pinky is wearing a blue one. Both are wearing black athletic shoes.

JAMES TUSCINI:  I’m sure everyone will agree that was a startling introduction to my comments for today. The Alien in the movie Alien wasn’t really a demon monster it was just a mommy Alien trying to raise her children. She didn’t realize that using humans as incubators for her babies was wrong. Before I launch into my comments concerning my match at Blaze of Glory V against Steve Ramone and Joshua Acquin I wish to address some other members on the Roster.

UNCLE PINKY:  Can I make comments during the presentation?

JAMES TUSCINI:  Of course you can but please stay on the subject at hand. My first comment is directed toward Goth. Here you have a long-time wrestler who claimed to be one of the undead, the spiritual, the undefeatable, and then what happens? He retires from wrestling due to sustaining numerous injuries during his career which caused him to not be able to continue to wrestle? So much for being undead, indestructible, and invincible eh? His wrestling career is dead now. And his sudden departure, along with vacating the Internet Title has caused Goth’s friend, Lord Raab, to lose it and go berserk upon Sin City Wrestling.

UNCLE PINKY:  Goth was a good wrestler though.

JAMES TUSCINI:  Yes he was but not any longer. At Blaze of Glory V I see we have a Fatal Four Way match between Chris Burden, CJ Sharpe, Matt Spears, and Ryan Keys. The winner becomes the Number One Contender for the Roulette Title. Let it be known that the person who wins your match will have to face ME because I’m winning the Roulette Title Belt at Blaze of Glory. I would like to see the winner be either CJ Sharpe or Ryan Keys as I’ve already defeated Matt Spears and Chris Burden. No offense guys but when I am scheduled to defend the Roulette Title I want tough competition and, to be honest, you two are not tough competition.

UNCLE PINKY:  Nobody in Sin City Wrestling is tougher than you James.

JAMES TUSCINI:  Come on Uncle you know better than that. I’m far from the best wrestler in the Federation. I have a lot of work to do before I’m able to make that claim.

UNCLE PINKY:  When are you going to talk about the Demon Monster inside of you? I’m getting bored with the general talk about other matches on the card.

JAMES TUSCINI:  If you’re bored you can take a walk around the arena if you want. If you remain here during my segment you need to stay on subject and stop acting silly.

UNCLE PINKY:  I’ll stay and I’ll keep my comments on subject.

JAMES TUSCINI:  I noticed that the match for the vacated Internet Title, which was vacated by Goth, is Four Way match between Rage, Casey Williams, Lucian Frost, and Dmitri. I was told that Dmitri was walking around backstage claiming he won the Hardcore Rules match against Casey Williams and Bill Barnhart that took place at Oakland International Airport inside a Boeing 747. Dmitri appears to have a short memory. I was watching that match, I believe it was 2010 or 2011, and here’s what really happened. The three wrestlers fought up the spiral staircase into the First Class Lounge upstairs. During their fight downstairs they were getting slammed into the spiral staircase and it was coming lose. After they fought up into the First Class Lounge Casey forcibly threw Barnhart down the stairs and in the process the spiral staircase broke free leaving a hole from the First Class Lounge down to the main cabin. Just as Bill Barnhart got to his feet Casey tossed Dmitri through the hole. Dmitri landed on top of Barnhart knocking Bill out and then Casey jumped down to the main cabin and pinned Dmitri for the win. I’m not sure how Dmitri figured he got a win in that match. In this Four Way for the Internet Title we have Casey who wants this Title Belt to obtain a Triple Crown designation. We already know he can beat Dmitri. However with Rage and Frost in the match it is anybody’s game. The question on my mind is whether Casey can get the job done with Dmitri in the match or if Dmitri will inflict revenge upon Casey for what took place in that Boeing 747 in Oakland. I’m not sure if this is a one pin wins it all or if this is an Elimination type of match but for sure the person who emerges as the Internet Champion will have definitely earned it.

UNCLE PINKY:  Just as you will have earned the Roulette Title when you defeat Acquin and Ramone. Are you going to talk about the Demon Monster inside of you James?

JAMES TUSCINI:  I need to discuss something first and then I will discuss the Demon Monster thing. Steve I saw your segment recently and I was surprised that you were looking for me. I noticed you said you heard from me earlier in the week and you wonder where I’m at. Well, Ramone, I’m right here. I would think that with me coming to Blaze of Glory V to kick your ass and earn the Roulette Title Belt from you that the last thing you would be doing is looking for me. I would equate your actions to look for me the same as a Deer walking around looking for the hunter. You just know it was a stupid thing for the Deer to do and we all know how that meeting ends. Now, Steve, please allow me to tell you a story of another Steve who was my best friend in High School. After being my best friend for years Steve hooked up with some spoiled jerk kid names Eddie. Eddie hated me so he worked on Steve to dislike me also. One day Steve came up to me and demanded to fight me to prove who the better man is. I told him to name the time and place and he did. I showed up at the park he named, at the time he named, and much to my surprise I’m standing there alone and Steve had Eddie and two other friends standing there with him. Steve demands we get the fight underway and I declined. He wanted to know why so I told him. I explained that I came alone for our one-one-one fight as he promised and here I am alone while he has three friends with him to help him out during the fight. I told him if we fight and I get the upper hand and start beating the shit out of him his three friends will jump on me and I will be involved in a four-on-one beat down. Steve promised me that wouldn’t happen but I know he was lying so I walked away to taunts from the four of them calling me a coward and a chicken.

UNCLE PINKY:  Steve was the coward chicken for having to have backup when he promised a one-on-one fight.

JAMES TUSCINI:  We talked again and I told Steve that when he is ready for a one-on-one fight let’s do it. He made another appointment, this time the location was my front lawn, so I stood on my front lawn waiting for Steve to show up. This time he came with Eddie and only one other person. So here I am, alone as I didn’t need any help beating Steve’s ass, and there’s Steve with two of his friends. I again had to inform Steve that I’m not getting involved in a three-on-one beat down and I walked back inside my house again to their taunts of chicken and coward.

UNCLE PINKY:  Tell them what finally happened.

JAMES TUSCINI:  Please allow me to tell the story as I was the one involved in it. Many weeks passed and one day Steve showed up at my house alone. I was shocked that someone who had to beg others to back him up, because they were the real coward, finally showed up by himself. Steve apologized to me for listening to the influence of Eddie but he still said he wanted to fight me. We went out into the yard and we got it on. Less than five minutes later Steve was laid out unconscious on the grass. When Steve regained consciousness he admitted I was the better man and he dumped Eddie as a friend and came back to being my friend. That’s like you Ramone. You talk a lot of shit but you have to have several people, whether you call them bodyguards, assistants, goons, or thugs, the fact is that you only talk shit because you have backup. If your goons were to back away from you while you were talking shit to me as soon as you realized you were alone we would see a wet spot on the crotch of your pants when you lost your bladder control due to the fear. I give you this analogy Steve. You know who Tony Stark is. When he puts on his Iron Man suit he becomes bold and aggressive knowing he has protection from his suit. When he takes the Iron Man suit off he becomes a normal average human being with normal average human abilities again. When confronted with extremely violence from the enemies he would have to run away as he doesn’t have his protection on. Just like you if you didn’t have your thugs surrounding you to give you the protection you desperately need. I wonder if you will change your attitude and become my friend after I win the Roulette Title from you on April 10th. I doubt it. But at least I will know that I bested you that night, you will know that I bested you that night, and it will be forever in the history books, record books, and on video, to prove I did what I said I would do.

UNCLE PINKY:  Dammit James! Will you please talk about the Demon Monster you have to hold inside of you?

JAMES TUSCINI:  *sigh* I have to talk about it but I wish I didn’t have to. I feel it is my duty as a truthful and honest wrestler to give a heads up to Steve Ramone and Joshua Acquin. It is only fair to them that they know what they are getting themselves into. I would like to inform everyone what happened the one and only time in the past where the Demon Monster inside of me was allowed to burst out of me, like the Alien babies from the movie Alien did out of their human hosts, and how it ended that night. Again I mention I hate to talk about it because I don’t like the Demon Monster inside of me and I want to keep it under control so it doesn’t come out again.

UNCLE PINKY:  Can I help you tell the story James? You remember I was there in the Cow Palace arena that night so I saw everything.

JAMES TUSCINI:  Yes, Uncle, you may jump in with your comments when you are unable to hold back any longer. I don’t remember the exact date of the wrestling event I was performing in but it was at the Cow Palace in San Francisco and I do remember some of what happened that night. The rest of what happened was revealed to me when I reviewed the video of the match. I will not reveal the name of the Wrestling Federation I was working in at the time and, out of respect for my victim, I will not reveal his name either. I was in a non-Hardcore Rules match against this opponent. He was a lot like Steve Ramone in that he was a coward who talked a lot of smack. However, like Ramone, this opponent was never able to back up his claims so he surrounded himself with goons and thugs that he referred to as “assistants” and “bodyguards” and “managers.” Yeah, right, you have to surround yourself with thugs because your mouth often writes a check your dumb ass cannot cash. On this evening my opponent and I were doing well in our match. It was a great back and forth match with mostly Technical wrestling skills being put to the test. Then my opponent deliberately tossed me out of the ring to try to injure me. There was no need for him to do that except he, like Ramone, knew I was about to defeat him so he did the only desperate thing he could think of at the time.

UNCLE PINKY:  Then while James was on the outside of the ring his opponent remained inside the ring distracting the Referee. He made sure the Referee’s back was turned to the side of the ring where James was on the arena floor so that he couldn’t see what was going on. The goons, thugs, or whatever you want to call them, hired by the opponent of James, started kicking and punching James. They also threw him into the barricades and whacked him over the head and body with metal folding chairs. I could tell that James was trying to get out of the situation without getting violent but due to the distraction of the Referee by his opponent escape was not possible. I wanted to run to the ring to help James but without having authorization to leave the stands and take up residence at ringside I could only watch helplessly from my seat.

JAMES TUSCINI:  What I tell you next I’m recounting from watching the replay of this match as during the beat down by my opponent’s goons I wasn’t able to think of much except to try to get away from them to get back into the ring and get back into my match. What I saw watching the replay of the match was that while the goons were beating me that my face turned into something I can only describe as demonic. I still cringe to this day when I review that video. On the video I can be heard uttering sounds that only a monster could utter and when I watch that video I have a hard time believing those sounds came from me. As I watched the replay of the match I saw myself turn on the two attackers sent after me by my opponent and I tore them up. I slammed their heads together, I tossed them into everything I could find at ringside including the steel ring steps, steel ring posts, the announcer’s table, etc. I was so out of my mind at that time, since the Demon Monster took over, that I wasn’t satisfied until the goons were bloody and unconscious on the arena floor. And to be honest I didn’t care what their condition was at that time. Then I got back into the ring, while my opponent was still distracting the Referee, and I pushed the Referee out of my way and laid into my opponent.

UNCLE PINKY:  I like telling this part of the story. James told the Referee to look at a replay of the last few minutes to see what his opponent did to him. He also asked that a member of the Management Staff also come to ringside while the replay was being reviewed. The Referee asked that the replay be shown on the large screen for all to see. When the Referee saw what was done to James by his opponent and his thugs he turned to the opponent and issued a Disqualification giving James the win in the match. The Referee was backed up on that decision by the member of Management. Even though the match was officially over, and James had regained control of himself, placing the Demon Monster under wraps, his opponent didn’t accept the Disqualification. His opponent threw the Referee out of the ring and then he exited the ring and returned with weapons. As I remember it there was a two-by-four board, metal chairs, and some other items I forget to this day. He started to attack James and James was doing all he could to remind his opponent the match was over and he lost to James. His opponent wouldn’t accept it and he started attacking James with the weapons.

JAMES TUSCINI:  All I can remember from that night, other than what I see when I watch the replay of that match, is that I felt the Demon Monster starting to come out again and I knew what would happen if it came out. I tried hard to suppress it but with the continual beating on me that my loser opponent was giving me the pain increased until I could no longer control the Demon Monster. When I watch the video I have tears in my eyes for what I did to my opponent. When the Demon Monster took over I jumped up and went off on my opponent. He was so shocked I was able to do that he didn’t know what to do. He tried to run out of the ring but I prevented that. I hit him with everything I had and with the weapons he brought into the ring to use on me after the match was over. I whacked him over the head with the metal chairs. I grabbed the Timekeeper’s bell and slammed it into his knees. I took the two-by-four and whacked it so hard into his shoulder that the board broke. I don’t know if I broke any bones in his body with that hit but when you hear what happened next you will understand that it didn’t matter if bones were broken by the two-by-four hit.

UNCLE PINKY:  Then the end of the opponent came. James lifted him up in the Mafia Hit Flying Hammer Lock. The opponent’s shoulder was already damaged but when James jumped up and down the opponent’s shoulder dislocated and on the way down to the mat his forearm snapped due to James still holding onto his arm. The Demon Monster continued to be in control as James then applied the Figure Four Leg Lock onto the opponent. Having his knees whacked hard with the Timekeeper’s bell earlier the pain was excruciating for the opponent. The opponent passed out and went unconscious from the pain. Finally the Referee returned to the ring and he brought other Referees, wrestlers, and Security personnel to pull James off the opponent. When they finally got James off the opponent the Demon Monster returned inside his body and James was able to regain control of his senses.

JAMES TUSCINI:  I remember standing there seeing a broken and unconscious opponent and asking the Referee what happened as I honestly didn’t remember. I told you I only remember what happened because I’ve watched the replay of the match dozens of times. He told me that after I got attacked by the thugs I flipped out and destroyed the thugs and then my opponent. I watched as Paramedics came to the ring and took the broken and unconscious opponent out of the ring and to the ICU at a local hospital. It wasn’t until a few days later that I learned of the extent of the injuries my opponent suffered at my hands. I was further saddened when I heard that due to the severity of the injuries he would never wrestle again. I was contacted by Management of that Wrestling Federation about the event. They told me I was justified in what happened since I was viciously attacked by my opponent and his thugs. When I asked if any charges would be filed they told me there would be none. They told me every wrestler signs a waiver that they cannot hold Management or other wrestlers responsible for injuries sustained while under Contract. Management further told me that their Attorney was already in the process of ensuring if anyone were to bring a lawsuit the Attorney would ensure the video of the match would be used as evidence to prove that my actions were in self-defense.

UNCLE PINKY:  James after I lived through that event I assure you I never want to see that Demon Monster come out of you again. I’m glad that in your recent match against Joshua Acquin you were able to keep control of the Demon Monster and not beat the hell out of Steve Ramone to get Disqualified. You’ve done the wise thing in giving Joshua and Steve all the information you can on the situation so that they won’t do something disgustingly evil that would unleash the beast.

JAMES TUSCINI:  Thanks Uncle. I have every intention of keeping the Demon Monster in check for this match. I will win the match no matter what the Roulette Wheel comes up as the Rules of the match. I already know I can defeat Acquin so now all that remains is for me to prove to the world that Ramone is a fake champion, a paper champion, and that his devious ways will prove to be his downfall. Both my opponents need to know that how this match goes is in their hands. If you want to keep it within the rules of the match then you won’t get hurt but you will still lose to me. If you violate the rules of the match and get violent then whatever happens to you will be your fault. I don’t want to get violent and hurt you guys but if that’s the way you want to take the match I can do that.

UNCLE PINKY:  I had a long talk with James and we came to an understanding. The understanding is that aggressive talk doesn’t win wrestling matches but excellent wrestling skills and intelligence in the ring wins matches.

JAMES TUSCINI:  These comments are mostly for Steve Ramone but for sure Joshua Acquin already knows these things since I’ve already defeated him in a previous match. I can talk all the smack I want but I know that will not drive you two into hiding. For you Steve I didn’t tell you about my inner demon and how aggressive I can get to try to intimidate you. I know that you don’t get intimidated easily, well not when you have your goons hanging around to do your dirty work for you, but at least you know I won’t take crap from you. We are somewhat similar Steve in that we don’t take crap from anyone and we know our way around the wrestling ring. The advantage I have is with my intelligence being used during the match. Our match  is like a Chess game. To be honest I see Joshua as a mere Pawn who will be taken out of the game early. That leaves you against me Steve. In a wrestling match, as in a game of Chess, you have to be several moves ahead of your opponent at all times. Should your opponent not make the move you expected you need to quickly recalculate your next several moves to remain in control with the advantage. The key is to Checkmate your opponent. Ramone be assured that I will quickly eliminate your Pawns. Then I will work on your thugs you call assistants. I refer to them as your Rooks, Knights, and Bishops. They will be easily removed from the game and then it comes down to me against just you and your Queen. Once I take out your Queen it is me and you. One on one. Nobody else involved. With a few moves I will Checkmate you. Yes, Steve, I am that confident in my wrestling abilities. If you think I’m gonna squander a chance at a Title Belt in my 4th match in Sin City Wrestling you are either stupid, hallucinating on drugs, or both. Not only CAN I defeat you and become the Roulette Champion I WILL defeat you and become the Roulette Champion. Please enjoy holding onto to the Roulette Title Belt because on April 10th you hand it over to me.

James is done with his comments for today. He thanks the cameraman for his time and then he and Uncle Pinky stand up from the couch and escort the cameraman to the door of the dressing room. Once the cameraman is in the hallway they close the dressing room door.

Offline Joshua Acquin

• View Profile
    • Joshua Acquin
« Reply #6 on: April 08, 2016, 09:25:51 PM »
 OOC:I know this is crap but this week my wife went to her friend's for the week and I figured I had time but then my three kids desided to play pass the sickness including to me.  I am sorry to both competitors looks like whoever wins it deserves it.

Nightmare hits the PA in the arena as Joshua appears from the back and walks toward the ring in what could be said a determined mood.  Once he hits the ring he goes for a microphone and gives the universal cut the music.

“My name is Joshua Acquin and at Blaze of Glory I have a match for the roulette title.  Most don’t think I belong in the match.  Maybe I do, maybe I don’t.  One thing that got me, struck my nerve is when Mark was one to say that I lost my edge.  Now Mark and I go back I was in HIS, whatever happen to that Mark?  You let it go by the way side.  You couldn’t handle a group.  All you wanted to do was stick your name on a group to stroke your ego and I joined to stroke mine.  Then I was expecting maybe some help during my matches, it never came.  Flash forward to now where he says I lost something.  Where he gets off now is finding more things to do to Melody and after talking to her in the back it makes me sick to have been associated with him.  So even if I lose this triple threat I am going to start a revolution against Mark and standing up to the demons here in SCW.  I know I can’t win everyone back to liking me.  Hell since I have been here everyone has hated me.  I am ready to face the demons and what they caused me to do.  Mark you are washed up and act big from behind the desk.  I could do the same thing but I battle in this ring.  Come after what does at Blaze of Glory; win, lose, or draw Mark I want you in this ring at the next Supercard.  Now I am a gambling man and I will say this what are you willing to put on the line.  I will tell you what I am willing to put up once I hear yours.”

Joshua paces around the ring.

“Now that I got that off of my chest the match at hand against James and Steve.  Both men are great, James is that spark plug and Steve is just Steve.  You pulled a fast one Steve with a Steve’s rule match.  Most would say that’s the best match of the night due to that.  This time it won’t happen.  My goal is for you to lose it while James or I walk out with it."