Author Topic: Posting on behalf of Mystery Man  (Read 242 times)

Offline Danica Jones

• View Profile
    • Mystery Superstar
Posting on behalf of Mystery Man
« on: March 04, 2016, 10:51:44 PM »

Blast from the Past IV Chronicle
>>WHO AM I?<<
Mystery Man
\'user

I keep writing in this book in the hope to keep my sanity but this lifeline is slowly dwindling. I keep trying to remember how I ended up in this situation but nothing comes. My mind and thoughts are blank and dark, just like this room I’m imprisoned in, I am not sure who I am or who I once was.

HELP ME!!!!!

The only connection I have to the outside world is the small window high up on the wall. I think its early morning but I cannot tell through the frosted glass. I know I’m Caucasian and I’m young. There is a strange suit folded in one of the corners, I’m not sure if I’m meant to wear it or if it is something associated with what I use to do, I dare not touch it as the room is filthy and if I am to escape that is the cleanest clothes I’ve got. Despite its unique design. I have tried looking for ways to get out but the door is locked, there is nothing I can use to get up to that window, I have bounced off the walls in the hope that it’s a hoax or a dream.

BUT I’M STILL HERE!

This book and pencil may be the last remanence of me so I say this. Don’t underestimate life as it can change within a moment. Taking life for granted will eventually come and bite you in the proverbial. Ah who the hell am I kidding! I am going to find a way out of here! Mark these words as when I get out, I’ll find you and make sure you regret imprisoning me here, I’ll remember who I am as your time of judgement will be in my hands!

David Donaldson stares at the live stream footage on the monitor before him, the man on the screen sitting cross legged on the floor scribbling frantically in a notebook, David leans closure and presses a button on the keyboard to slowly zoom in onto the notepad. David cannot make out what is being written so he zooms back out and crosses his arms. All of a sudden a cloaked man appears behind David.

“He has lost his mind” the cloaked man reiterates “What he writes is of no matter”

David shakes his head disapprovingly “You’re wrong” David spins around in his chair to face the cloaked individual “He’ll remember what you’ve.. we’ve done to him”

“We took away the façade of his life, took away his power and will, unmasking the truth!” The cloaked man points at the monitor “We have destroyed his very existence and he doesn’t realise it!”

David glances at the screen behind “I hope you’re right”

“Assume makes an Ass out of You and Me The cloaked man lowers his arm ”Our friend has been our guest for well over two years and we’ve done whatever it took to take his ability away!” The cloaked man disappears before David’s eyes and reappears a few moments later “I’ve learnt to harness its energy and become more powerful than we expected!”

David spins back around and rests his chin on the palm of his hand “we have become monsters!” David squints his eye, a rush of determination fills his body, clenching his fists together as an idea comes into his head. David begins to type frantically on the keyboard.

”What are you doing?” The cloaked man quizzes.

David glances back to the cloaked individual “Something I should of done a long time ago!” David presses down on the enter button with such force that it should of broke the keyboard. A feeling of dread comes over David as he grasps for breath, the cloaked man holds his hand up with his fingers clenched together, David gasps and gasps until he passes out and his head slams against the wooden desk. The cloaked man leans over David’s unconscious body to see the screen and he lets out a frustrating yell as the door to the room is wide open.

Finishing the final word on his notepad before throwing it in frustration across the dark room. Breathing heavily as he rests the back of his head against the wall, emotions filling his body up, despite him feeling very numb and his eyes playing tricks on him. He closes his eyes trying to remember anything from his past. Anything at all that will help him. He lets out an annoying scream through frustration, curling up into a ball with his eyes squeezed tight and his hands clasped around his knees, all he wants is for all this to end and maybe he could finally find peace.

* C L I C K *

He sits up abruptly as he believed the door had become unlocked, perhaps it was his mind playing tricks again as it wasn’t the first time he’d mistaken a sound for something else, standing up and walking towards the door with the palms of his hands pressed upon the door. Breathing slowly as his heart raced, he pushed with one almighty push and the door swung upon, quickly he steps out to see a blue force-field around his confinement.  Wondering if he was trapped or if it’s an illusion, he walks towards the blue shield of energy and steps through to the other side, he had finally escaped that room after all this time as he lets out a sigh of relief. The blue force-field disappears and with it comes the surge of pain going through his skull, images from his past, memories of events in his life coming back to the surface and the costume finally making sense.

I am a wrestler.

Dropping down to his knees as the feeling of numbness disappears and a new sensation runs through his veins, white light appearing from his skin as it elevates him up into the air with his arms out to his side as his body begins to heal itself. For too long he had lost himself and the force-field was draining his power. Slowly he lowers himself down to his feet and disappears into thin air, reappearing in his captive cell to collect the once mysterious outfit, placing it on with his gloves and boots. He looks down at what he is wearing and closes his eyes with relief whilst letting out a long sigh. He steps back out into the hallway and sees a dark figure standing a few feet away, covered from head to toe in a dark cloak, his face completely hidden from sight as stares at the dark void where a face should be.

“I underestimated my staff” the cloaked man begins, speaking with a metallic tone to his voice, he doesn’t move an inch ”I thought after all this time he’d follow me to the end but he grew a conscience.”

“Who are you?” he asks hopefully.

“I am the man who took your very existence away” the cloaked man scoffs “You have been my prisoner for nearly two years! I had to run tests to make sure I could harness your power and I have not just become your equal” The cloaked man disappears from where he was and reappears behind him “I am your superior” The cloaked man returns back from once he came ”You may be free from my clutches  but we’ll meet again soon!”

“Why don’t we finish this now!” he says assertively.

The cloaked man shakes his head “where is the fun in that?”

With that the cloaked man disappears from sight. Closing his eyes he could feel the power from the cloaked being but it slowly fades. He lifts his gloved hand up and spins it into a circle at the wall, a portal opens up, the man steps through the portal with it closing immediately behind him. He stands in a familiar surrounding for him, Climax Control in Las Vegas, noticing the announcement for the Blast from the Past tournament being revealed. This was going to be his chance to return back to the place he considers home. A chance to achieve something that has been out of his reach for quiet some time.

I have been appearing at Sin City Wrestling shows with a message. A simple one that I’d be coming to the fourth annual Blast from the Past tournament, have you figured out who I am yet? It took me a while to remember who I once was but now I have come back for redemption and glory.

The joy of this tournament is that you get selected, at random, with a bombshell and it could be your worst nightmare or a partnership built for success from the advancement in this competition. I have been drawn with an incredible partner. The current LAW Breakout and SCW Bombshell Tag Team Champion, also married to the global phenomenon that is Roxi Johnson, the incredibly talented bombshell known simply by her name.. Keira Fisher! I’m sure many men would love to be in my position but I am the fortunate one and I look to succeed with Keira by my side.

I’m sure a small handful would of loved to have Jessie Selco as their partner, someone who knows this tournament better than most having been involved in all four, but history has shown that her advancement has been little to non-existent. Eliminated in the early stages. Perhaps I have been fortunate not to have been given Jessie as a partner knowing this. I want to succeed and Selco isn’t known for that, the bridesmaid who obviously is desperate for that white wedding, but the closest she’ll ever get is watching it on a little monitor in the back.

When you hear about ‘The New Supremacy’ you think of the incredible headliners that have held the major championships in professional wrestling. Sean Jackson a multi-time heavyweight champion of the world, Drake Green is the only man to have held the SCW Heavyweight Championship on three different occasions, Mark Ward a two time GCW and GXW heavyweight champ… And with every great collective of wrestlers they need someone to make them look good, the underling to push around or belittle as they will never live up to the heights of their own success. Who in ‘the new supremacy’ would fit that description? Ah, but off course! MR TNA HIMSELF! Travis Nathaniel Andrews.

Everyone loves the underdog story, right? Travis Nathaniel Andrews battles to capture his first SCW title but falling at the final hurdle. Can we get an aww for Mr TNA? …Anyone? I think the muted response to that kinda sums you up. Aligning yourselves with the big names of the promotion hasn’t exactly given you stead, or the platform to elevate yourself, you are still the dog that hasn’t been put down behind the sheds yet. Drake Green has gone, Sean Jackson has chosen to take his ball and go home, leaving the plucky underdog in its stead to hopefully defeat me and Keira and progress. But that is where the problem lies, see Keira is known to succeed and failure isn’t an option, I’ve been known to win championships in SCW and hold a few esteemed record myself. What can you boast about, TNA, what can you possibly threaten me with that will allow me to show an ounce of respect for you?

Once upon a moon I aligned myself with Mark Ward to do battle, I even won championships, I’ve been a part of a successful team here and my merchandise is still one of the promotions highest selling products. I have slayed giants and been underestimated for the majority of my career. Yet being dubbed the ‘Mystery Superstar’ has given me more credibility than you have done in your entire SCW career. That isn’t fiction.. that’s stating fact! Being dubbed the ‘future’ is like saying to a paraplegic ‘I’ll be the bigger man and walk away’. The Must-See Superstar is in reference to ‘did you see that TNA, he is awful, I cannot describe it as you had to be there, a must-see!’ not in the good way if you couldn’t figure that out. As you say, Mr TNA, if you don’t like what you hear then ‘Deal With It’ as the hand you’ve been dealt cannot win and bluffing will only make you look foolish.

I’m not going to make the assumption that myself and Keira will go all the way in the tournament, the thought would be incredible, we’ll take it one match at a time as you never known who’ll you be facing next. Keira and I will look to defeat the plucky underdog and it’s metal head companion. Once they’ve realised just who I am and who they are facing, well, let’s say Amanda Cortex’s return won’t be the only talking point in this tournament. Two mystery men finally will be revealed and It will definitely be the talking point of the Blast from the Past tournament!

Who Am I?

Who do you want it to be?

I am…Returning!

\'user