Author Topic: Beauty and Brains  (Read 235 times)

Offline Jenny Tuck

• View Profile
    • Jenny Tuck
Beauty and Brains
« on: January 21, 2016, 12:21:37 AM »
 *Jenny is seen in the lab, working on the Void Portal. She hears the door shut, thinking it was Kelly*

Jenny: Kel, sweetie. I'll be done soon. Just need to tighten this damn bolt...

*Jenny turns and instead of Kelly, she sees Roxi*

Jenny: Well, if it isn't Red. How's Keira?

Roxi: She's a little sick, but otherwise, she's okay.

Jenny: Figured. Kelly wanted to make some soup for her. I'm surprised your's and her's healing factor doesn't prevent stomachaches. Oh well. What's up, Curve Ass?

*Roxi arches a brow and can't help but look back at her butt, before folding her arms*

Roxi: Control yourself. I came to talk to you about wrestling.

Jenny: Ok? What about it? If it's about Mikah. I don't need to know how big her crabs her. Bad enough she whores around more than I do.

*Jenny sees that Roxi was being serious*

Roxi: Can we not talk about STD's and that stuff for 5 minutes...

Jenny: Hey, you had to wrestle her. But fine. What about Wrestling?

Roxi: Look, I'm here to ask why you came back in the first place? What's going on? You have money, you have a family...why bother coming back to wrestling at all.

Jenny: Honor. I've seen you and Keira run through the Bombshell Divsion since Keira joined. You told me one time that you got worried about Keira wrestling there. Then she surprised you. I couldn't sit back on the sidelines and see my friends share the history or the glory. You helped Keira regain her honor, day by day. It's time for me to do the same.

*Jenny goes over to the tools on the table*

Jenny: Yea, I got money. Hell, more money than Donald Trump. I got a wife, a devoted wife for once and, I have a Child. A child I love with all of my heart.

*Jenny grabs a screwdriver*

Jenny: You, Keira, Kelly and Ashley are the reason I decided to do this one more time.

*Jenny goes back to the Portal and begins to screw in a few screws*

Jenny: I want Ashley to grow up, knowing her mama did something better with her life. That isn't money, Playboy and...the other things. Especially....Sin and Lust....

*Jenny turns to Roxi*

Jenny: You ever sit by yourself in the middle of the fucking night and worry that your child will find out what you've done in your life?

*Jenny lowers her head*

Jenny: I have and it's not pretty. I knew it was time for me to become Subtle as you've been putting it with Keira. But...be subtle...my own way.

Roxi: Look, Jenny... I will always be there to support you, I just wanted to know the reasons, that's all. If you need anything, Keira and I will always be there.
Jenny: Thanks

*Jenny goes back to the Void Portal as she looks inside of it*

Roxi: How's it coming?

Jenny: Should be done soon. I ran into a bit of a few snags.

*Jenny sighs*

Jenny: I just hope my calculations are correct...

Roxi: Me too.

Jenny: If not...then she's gone forever.

*Jenny looks back at Roxi*

Jenny: We only get one shot at this, Roxi. That's why I'm making sure there's nothing that will go wrong.

Roxi: It's a huge risk, but If it brings back Jean... It'll be worth it.

Jenny: The things I do for you two...

*Jenny smiles a bit*

Jenny: Just...make sure Keira's going to be ok. That's all I ask.

Roxi: I will.

*Jenny smiles as the scene fades*

======================
Legit, the things I do for those two. Ever since I knew Keira. She's had a thing for hot women when she got older. Roxi picked one of the good ones. But, enough of that mushy crap. I need to be ready for Traci

=========================

Jenny is seen at the end of a intense workout. She was seen sweating like mad as she finishes hitting the bag with one last kick. As she finishes, she sees a towel being thrown to her as she grabs it. She begins to wipe her sweat off as she notices Kelly Tuck, Jenny's wife, walking towards her

Kelly: Must have been some workout, love.

Jenny: Ehh, not my best. Just alot on my mind.

Kelly: I know, helping Roxi and Keira out. But, she brought up a good point when she came over, asking where you were.

Jenny: Which was?

Kelly clears her throar

Kelly: Why did you decide to wrestle again?

Jenny: Like I told Roxi, but I'll give you the short version. I want to make sure Ashley grows up, knowing her mom was remembered for something worthwhile. Not cause of Playboy.

Kelly: But Playboy got us where we are

Jenny: I know, but now being a mom. I need to change everything. I want the world to remember me as Jenny Tuck, World Champion instead of Jenny Tuck, Rich Playboy Slut.

Kelly leans in, holding Jenny

Jenny: Kelly, yes. We have more money than anyone in the world. But this is something I got to do, Kel.

Kelly leans up, kisses Jenny on the cheek and smiles

Kelly: I will always support you, no matter what.

Jenny: Good. Traci won't know what hit her...

The two smile as the scene fades
==========================
Well, it's time. It's time for my official Debut. I haven't wrestled in a ring for over a year. Yes, I am rusty. But will I be a pushover for my opponent? Fuck no!

I'm Jenny Tuck! I'm the best of the best! I mean, look at my opponent, Traci Patterson. I mean, from what I can see from her 2015 and Keira's matches with her. She's a pushover! I mean, they gave me someone who I can run over in the ring!

I'm sorry. But you've pretty much made sure I'll barely break a sweat. Traci, no offense. But you're just like Candy Overton. Even though she says she's changing. Losers at the end of the day are still losers!

Traci, get ready. You're about to taste some sweet, SinFul.....Lusssttttt.....