Author Topic: Chapter 12:  (Read 236 times)

Offline MelanieGabrielle

• View Profile
    • Melanie Gabrielle
Chapter 12:
« on: January 01, 2016, 11:11:13 PM »
 Book 1: Crimson Blitz
Chapter 12:
“If anyone knew it, I shouldn’t have come out alive during the end of the war. Well technically I did die and the four who basically are gone from this world…well they brought me back. I had felt myself not wanting to fight anymore but I had to. If I didn’t we all wouldn’t be here today.”

Part 1: December 20th.
It was snowing in Denmark and the streets were still. You could hear a heartbeat if you listen good enough and any minute now it would be midnight. That would mean the winter solstice would be amongst them and also that the end of the cycle. Melanie stood out in the middle of the street looking up into the sky as the snow came down slowly. She heard “My Last Breath” as she took in what could be the last time she’d see the sight. The snow crunched under her feet as she walked slowly like she was in a death march. Anytime now the others would be meeting with her. Mel grabbed the candles from her cloak and started to set them up. The yellow one to the west, the red one to the east, the green one to the north, the blue one to the south and the purple in the center.

Melanie: This is it. It could be the last time I see everyone.

Mel looked down and saw a shadow from behind her. Her husband wrapped his arms around her.

Sam: Don’t say that…please don’t say that. I can’t stand if something were to happen to you.

Mel tried to smile.

Melanie: In war death happens.

Sam couldn’t even reply to that. It was tearing him already to know that his wife was like this. He couldn’t even say that she was wrong in that statement. He knew already that it was true.

Sam: I won’t let you die.

Melanie: Don’t worry about me.

Sam: Kinda hard to, I mean you are my wife.

Mel nodded.

Melanie: Thank you Baldur for everything in this lifetime.

Sam: Don’t start with that just yet. Thank me when we’re older and are going to die.

Mel actually chuckled.

Melanie: If you say so.

Sam turned himself so he was standing in front of her.

Sam: Melanie please, listen to me sweetheart. I am not letting you die to him…I would die to keep you safe. I took my vow to keep my wife and children safe and I will do that. I don’t want to lose you again. It would hurt to see you ripped from my arms already. Mel…I do love you; you’re my soulmate. Stop and listen closely.

Mel did as he asked and she heard what he was talking about.

Sam: It would drive me insane to be stuck in silence and not hear them singing anymore. You’re my life and everything.

Mel: And you are mine.

Sam: We’re going into this together and we’re going out together.

Mel was tearing up and she looked into his eyes.

Melanie: Promise?

Sam: I do.

Mel smiled as Sam whipped the tears away from her eyes. He leaned down and the two kiss. It felt like years had passed because of the silence. Sam slowly pulled away from her.

Mel: I wish we could go home.

Sam: Me too. I want to see our children, I want to see them open their stuff on Christmas, them graduating from college and high school, them get married and have kids with their soulmates…and well to have a little one with you.

Mel’s mouth dropped and she blinked.

Melanie: You mean?

Sam nodded.

Sam: It doesn’t need to be now, it can be in the future.

Mel: If we can.

Sam: If we can.

“HEY!”

The couple turned and say the Clan and the Aesir walk over. Also Claude, Hawk, Click, Evander Payne, Amy Drew and Andy Deabs were in tow.

Amy: This is it?

Mel: Yes…any minute now it’ll be midnight and we’ll light the circle to take us there.

Click: Everyone stay alive.

Lucien: Easy for you to say.

Mel smiled at the group taking in the moment. Everyone got into the circle and Lucy tossed both Mel and Click knives.

Mel: I’m so done giving blood for the cause.

Click: To think after tonight it’ll be the last time.

Mel and Click cut their upper arms slightly and walked the circle Mel had made while doing the candles. The blood stained the snow and after they finished the walked to the center. They healed up the cuts and looked at each other.

Andy: That enough?

Mel: It better be! I’m not about to sacrifice myself for all of this.

Everyone laughed as the clock stuck midnight. Everyone went silent and they knew it was time.

Michelle: It’s time…light ‘em!

Phe walked over and lit the yellow candle causing the wind to pick up.

Phe: Air please heed my call, with your steadfast speed bring us to the battle.

Michelle lit the blue one and the snow stopped, the smell of the sea filled the air.

Michelle: Water please heed my call, allow us to travel your seas, bring us to the battle.

Lucien lit the red one. The snow below started to melt.

Lucien: Fire please heed my call, burn away the evil and bring us to the battle.

Lucy lit the green one. The grass started to become a healthy shade of green.

Lucy: Earth heed my call, shield us from harm. Bring us to the battle!

Rachel lit the last candle. The circle glow a bright white.

Rachel: Spirit heed my call! Keep us safe in the battle!

Mel opened the book and her eyes turn full white.

Melanie: EGO dico super quinque elementum : Incendia , Aer , Unda , Terra quod Phasmatis. Ego , primoris prognatus dico in vos pro tonight. EGO scisco ut vos suffragium nos quod sino nos praecessi ut mei quod Ra's vix regnum. Is est vicis pro denique pugna , terminus nostri cycle. May EGO quaeso a bona pro nostrum tutus reverto , pro silenti etc ut they reperio pacis in afterlives. May vos opus nobis ut evinco malum nos es obvio quod nobis ut effrego cycle tandem. Ego Cosmos quod Chaos scisco is vestrum! Sic is vadum exsisto , sic mote is exsisto amen!

(I call upon the five elements: Fire, Air, Water, Earth and Spirit. I, the first born calls on you for tonight. I ask that you aid us and allow us to go to mine and Ra's scared realm. It is time for the final battle, the end of our cycle. May I ask for a blessing for our safe returns, for the dead that they find peace in the afterlives. May you work with us to defeat the evil we are to encounter and for us to break the cycle at last. I, Cosmos and Chaos ask this of you! So it shall be, so mote it be amen!)

The hair on everyone started to blow upwards. Sam grabbed Mel’s hand and lightly squeezed it. Within a blink of the eye the group vanished.

Part 2: December 21st
Sam held his wife in his arms crying. His wife laid dead from Anisim’s attack. The room started to crystalize from this as everyone was scared now. If the first born dies the cycle restarts. Sam cried out in pain from seeing this. Anisim laughed darkly.

Anisim: It’s over! I won!

Lucy: You idiot! You don’t get it if she dies the cycle restarts! We all lose!

Sam: Listen God please…please bring my wife back. She can’t die yet…please I need her. We all do. You have her a second chance and she knows she has a lot left to do. If you take her from us you’ll never get to see what your fruits bloom into. Please…

Anisim raised his sword up and his army was ready to strike everyone down when Mel’s eyes shot open. Mel slowly got up and the blood that was coming from her stopped flowing out.

Anisim: What?! No! This isn’t possible!

Melanie: Oh it is! My friends, my family weren’t going to let me die that easy you bastard! I wanted to give up, I’m so tired. I don’t want any more death, anymore blood being spilled, anyone else being in pain from this. No more war, no more fighting, I want nothing but peace. My will is too great for me to die now and they reminded me of that. Thing is Anisim…or should I say Kuk, thing is I remember…and I’M NOT SCARED OF YOU ANYMORE!

Mel started to glow grey and a staff appeared in front of her. Mel grabbed onto it and spun it.

Anisim: Fire! Kill her.

Nothing happened.

Anisim: Fire…FIRE DAMN IT!

“We do not serve you anymore.”

“You have used us for the wrong things.”

“It is time for a Pax, a time of peace.”

“I will not allow anymore premature deaths.”

“We are with the first born.”

From behind Mel came the five elements. Fire looked like Stefan, Water looked like Robert, Air looked like Tanja, Earth looked like Katherine, and Spirit looked like Serenity. Anisim let out a scream of anger.

Anisim: You dare to challenge me.

Melanie: It’s over for you. Everyone let’s do this together this time…united.

Everyone let out a battle cry as they went to finish the fight.

“I decide my own fate. I defied the fates and I’m still standing. It’s time for celebration, it’s time for another fight and, it’s time for me to live life.”

Part 3: December 22nd~
Fireworks shot off after the war had been won. Everyone in the different realms had shown up for this and it's only been about two hours since the victory took place. Different colours filled the air while everyone watched. Mel and Sam watched from a balcony. Everyone was smiling and for the first time in their lives...everything was so peaceful. A red one lit up the sky.

Mel: We did it.

Sam: Yes we did my love.

Mel smiled up at him.

Mel: Though I did die…

Sam: But you're here now.

Mel nodded.

Mel: Yeah...I am and by a miracle. You know I saw my Aunt, Uncle, Tanja and Stefan. I thought Amy's Mom was with us there as well.

Sam: She might have been.

Mel: You know I didn't want to come back at first.

Sam: I'm sure glad you did though.

Mel: Yeah...I had to be coaxed though.

Sam: I'm sure my love.

Mel: Well now...we're here. We're alive, still standing and the world is ours to live in.

Sam: Damn right!

Mel kissed him and Sam kissed back.

Sam: Love you.

Mel: I love you too. I guess you'll get what you want. To see our children have a great Christmas.

Sam: And that makes me so happy.

Mel: I know same here...same here. Sam may I ask you a question?

Sam: Sure thing.

Mel gets on one knee and smiles at him.

Mel: I can't believe I'm asking this...But I know we haven't been married for a year but will you marry me...again?

Sam: You know I will.

Mel gets up and kisses him.

Mel: Look at everyone.

Sam: They're all happy.

The people below them start letting out chants, battle cries, cheers of victory. Mel smiled happily knowing that everyone was free now. They could live their lives free from fear.

Mel: Yes...yes they are.

Sam kisses her.

Mel: Let's join them.

Mel took Sam’s hand and the two jump down. They landed perfectly onto the ground and the party was just starting.

~Part 4: January 1st~   
Mel had lost not just the SCW Bombshell Roulette championship but also the UWF Universal Championship. Mel was back home in Denmark watching her Husband play with their eldest child. She sat back and Athena was running and Sam was chasing her. Mel though couldn’t believe that the chandler in her dining room had crash. It had happen a few days ago and if Mel didn’t move in time she could have been crushed.

Melanie: I may have lost my last two matches but here’s the thing. Mikah didn’t cheat to beat me. She won fair and square and I’ll admit that! She didn’t need her Father to come out and cheat for her to win. She didn’t need her Father to come out and nail me causing me my championship. Sure I’m mad as hell but in due time I’ll get my vengeance. I know I need to focus for this match. It’s a lethal lottery tag team match and my God this is interesting. I’m teaming with Traci Patterson against Sam Marlowe and Veronica Taylor. I have no idea why but I get the feeling that I’m up against the wall in this one. My partner is doubting me. Sam is great in the ring and same with Veronica.

Thing is I’m still stepping up. I shouldn’t be doubted because I know how to put my emotions aside to get the job done! It’s a new year and well it’s time to pull a win out. Good luck ladies.

(OOC: Sorry everyone, I’m currently feeling ill and I’m really tired.)  
user posted image