Author Topic: A Sitdown With Sean Jackson Episode 1  (Read 1705 times)

Offline sean jackson

• View Profile
    • Sean Jackson
A Sitdown With Sean Jackson Episode 1
« on: November 26, 2015, 04:27:49 PM »
 The set comes to life with two chairs facing each other, a table in the middle. With an SCW banner acting as a backdrop, the camera begins to pan inward as Marshall Owens and Sean Jackson steps into the shot. Making their way towards their respective chairs, Marshall to the left and Sean to the right, they both sit down at the same time. Of course, both are well dressed in their respective suits and Sean is sporting his SCW Internet Championship which is draped over his left shoulder.

Owens:  "Ladies and gentlemen, my name is Marshall Owens and I welcome you to the premier of a Sitdown with Sean Jackson.  As you can see, I am joined with the not only the SCW Internet Champion, but the man voted as the most hated in SCW, voted as the SCW Man Of The Year, and voted as the SCW Wrestler Of The Year.  It is my honor, it is my privilage to introduce the greatest wrestler in SCW history, he is the Mental Rapist Sean Jackson."

Sean Jackson is all smiles during the introduction.

Owens:  "How are you today Sean?"

Nodding, the native of Dallas, Texas is feeling pretty good.  He knows that he has a wonderful Thanksgiving meal waiting for him on an expensive super luxury yacht just off the coast of Cancun, Mexico.

Jackson:  "I'm doing great Marshall, not a single thing to complain about.  I am the Internet Champion, I am the most successful man in all of SCW, and I have a beautiful woman waiting for me as soon as this is over.  So yeah, life is great."

Marshall has to agree.  His client has had the year of all years in the company.  Especially considering the two world title reigns.  But today isn't about that, today is all about a man who finally came out of hiding, a man who finally has to face his demon.

Owens:  "That's good to hear Sean.  However, we need to discuss the real reason why we're here today.  That being the monster in his own mind, Lord Raab."

That draws a smile from the Internet Champion.  For the better part of November, the Mental Rapist had shown no respect for Lord Raab and there would be no indication that would change anytime soon.

Owens:  "Two days ago, this so-called monster took to the airwaves and finally accepted your challenge."

The Internet Champion mouths *it's about time*.

Owens:  "But of course, it was only after you reached out to Drake Green this past Sunday on Climax Control.  So what message would you like to send to Lord Raab?"

Jackson:  "Of course he did Marshall, Raab knew he had no choice but to respond.  After the embarassment of losing the world title, after experiencing that short title reign, he needs to save face.  He claims to be this monster, this individual who strikes fear into everyone else on the roster..."

The Mental Rapist taps the face plate of his Internet title belt.

Jackson:  "But he hasn't done anything to earn that distinction.  He claims that I'm a joke, but I'm the one sitting here with a championship belt.  I've beaten all the top guys on the roster, I was the guy voted Man of the year, as well as Wrestler of the year in SCW, not him."

Marshall leans in, his eyes fixated on his client.

Owens:  "Sean, Raab has gone on record to claim he has done more in a year that you have.  Any comments?"

Still smiling, the Internet Champion motions with his hand and two female interns enter the shot, each carrying an of the end of the year trophy.

Jackson:  "There they are Raab, the two trophies I earned while being the best damn wrestler here.  While you tooted your horn for accomplishing nothing, I won the ACW Heavyweight Champion and SCW World Heavyweight Champion, not once but twice.  While you were behind doors playing hide the vienna sausage with Samuel, I was dominating the wrestling world, which is why I have those..."

The Dallas native points towards the trophies.

Jackson:  "And the reason I have this..."

He once again taps the faceplate that bares his name.

Jackson:  "But you go ahead and keep fooling yourself Raab, because it obviously helps you to sleep better at night."

Cracking a smile himself, Marshall Owens is ready to reveal the location of Raab's challenge.

Owens:  "The fact he accepted your challenge isn't the surprise Sean, he accepted your challenge for the pay per view and he wants an inferno match."

The Mental Rapist breaks another smile as he brings his hand up, partially blocking said smile.  As he brings his head back, his eyes up to the ceiling, the hand slips from the chin causing his index finger and thumb to rub together.  Before speaking, his hand goes to his left shoulder, resting on the championship belt.

Jackson:  "Give me a break, a gimmick wrestler trying to scare me with a gimmick match?  Is he for real?"

Before Marshall can respond, Sean shows it is a rhetorical question.

Jackson:  "Well it doesn't matter what he thinks, because as the best wrestler in the world, I can beat Raab in any match he wants to dream up.  An inferno match?  no problem, count me in.  I can't think of a better way to destroy a pretender, than in a match they asked for.  But just remember Raab, Napoleon picked the spot at Waterloo, as did General Custer at Little Big Horn..."

The smile disappears, but the joy in his voice doesn't.

Jackson:  "And we all saw what history had in store for them."

Sean winks at the camera before turning his attention back to Marshall.

Jackson:  "Anything else?"

Marshall shakes his head.

Owens:  "No, I do believe that just about covers it."

Jackson:  "Good, let's go eat."

Shaking hands, they both step off the set as the scene fades.  
></iframe>

Direct Link: <a href='http://youtu.be/CtqUdVxYXKQ' target='_blank'>http://youtu.be/CtqUdVxYXKQ[/url]  </div>