Author Topic: Back together  (Read 248 times)

Offline Traci Patterson

• View Profile
    • Traci Patterson
Back together
« on: November 19, 2015, 06:11:46 PM »
 \'user

As the camera came up we see the backstage area of the National Theatre in the country of Costa Rica and it was there we found Pussy Willow one of the interviewers for SCW. She smiled at the camera before lifting up a mic to speak.

Pussy Willow
Ladies and Gentleman we are on the road to December 2 Dismember and tonight that road stops here in beautiful Costa Rica. It’s going to be a huge night as we see who moves on the Bombshell tournament and we got other great matches tonight including the one involving my guests at this time. Traci and Katie the Pattersons!

With that the sisters walked into the interview area and it was clear that Katie was super excited to be there.

Pussy Willow
Traci tonight you are facing one tough veteran in Veronica Taylor however you have to be boosted by the fact that your sister Katie is with you for it!

Traci looked at Pussy and chuckled as she heard that.

Traci Patterson
Yeah it’s nice to have her back in my corner and have that support is a big help but I know that even with my sister in the corner it’s not going to be easy tonight. I mean really Veronica is one tough woman and the former leader of the Mean Girls so I know she is a dangerous opponent.

Pussy Willow
Katie it’s been two months since we last saw you when you were attacked by twisted sister so I have to ask are you worried about being back out by the ring?

Katie shook her head at Pussy.

Katie Patterson
Believe me Pussy if I didn’t think I would be fine I would be back in Texas right now cheering Traci on but I’m here because I want to be here and support my sister tonight as she takes on Veronica! I would also like to take a moment to thank the fans for their messages of support as I fought to get back here. It’s means so much you would do this.

Pussy smiled at Katie who nodded at her.

Pussy Willow
Well I’m sure the fans are happy to see you but like I said Traci you got to be worried about facing Veronica tonight?

Traci Patterson
Listen like I said earlier Veronica is a tough warrior and I look forward to facing her tonight in what should be a tough battle but I know that Veronica doesn’t respect me or my power but tonight she is going to learn that it’s a mistake and when I get her in that ring tonight. I’m going to show that for her there is no escaping the power of me.

Pussy Willow
Ok then but I have to ask if you think that this match will go towards helping you  get close to competing for a title again?

Traci Patterson
Of course I mean every match is a chance to show management that I have what it takes to be a champion. I’m sure that Veronica is viewing this match in the same way so it’s going to be a case of who wants it more and believe me I want it in the worse way because it’s been too long since I have been a champion so I am looking to get back on track tonight and Veronica you are the one who I’m starting with! Tonight I’m going to give you a Texas size ass kicking.

Traci then flexed her arms for the fans to see as Katie giggled at her.

Katie Patterson
That’s my sister

Pussy Willow
Indeed well there you have it folks Traci Patterson is ready for a fight tonight and it should be interesting to see just what happens when her and Veronica Taylor clash tonight?

With that Pussy ended the interview and as she walked off Traci turned to look at Katie and it was clear that she was worried.

Traci Patterson
Look I know that you are all excited to finally be back and that you are going to support me like you always do but I have to ask can you not try and put yourself in harms way.

Katie looked at Traci and seemed a little upset by this.

Katie Patterson
Look Traci you know me I’m not the one who starts this sort of thing it’s kind of finds me but I promise I’m going to do my best to stay out of the way!

Traci smiled and give her sister a hug.

Traci Patterson
Thanks Katie I knew I could trust you. Now let’s go kick some ass.

With that the pair walked and as they did this the screen turned black.

End of RP
user posted image