Author Topic: DESPAYRE (c) vs SEAN JACKSON  (Read 1235 times)

Offline Christian Underwood

• TAFKATPF aka The Artist Formerly Known As The Pink Flamingo
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Christian Underwood
DESPAYRE (c) vs SEAN JACKSON
« on: October 04, 2015, 07:26:57 PM »
 First RP Period Deadline:
United States:
11:59pm EST Saturday 10/10/2015
England: 04:59am Sunday 10/11/2015  

“To err is human - but it feels divine.”
? Mae West

Offline sean jackson

• View Profile
    • Sean Jackson
« Reply #1 on: October 09, 2015, 04:26:29 PM »
 Paying For Daddy's Sins.

Aboard Dynasty 1, somewhere in the Caribbean Ocean between South America and Puerto Rico.

October 5, 2015

It wasn't going to be that easy.  Lord Raab may have thought he was finished with Sean Jackson, but that couldn't be further from the truth.  Oh sure, Raab had a date with Drake Green for the world heavyweight championship and even though the Mental Rapist had a problem with that, there WAS a consolation prize.  Now granted things didn't exactly pan out in Colombia the way Sean wanted, but at least the main goal was still obtainable.  Now what was the main goal you are asking yourself?

Remember that little girl in the UK?  the daughter of Simon Jones?  Of course you remember her because after all, you did sit back and watch day after day, week after week, and month after month of being at home without her father.  But at least she did have a consolation prize of her own, a stuffed little teddy bear named Angel.  Oh wait, no she doesn't.  That dream was shattered by a jealous twenty year old man still playing with teddy bears.  But it is Despayre, and everyone knows you mindless twits love him, so to hell with the little girl without a daddy...right?

So there the Mental Rapist sits, in the middle of the Caribbean Ocean aboard his 195 foot luxury super yacht called Dynasty One.  After standing in the ring and calling Raab a pretender, after verbally assaulting his man-hood, Sean decided that a cruise to Puerto Rico would be just the ticket.  He could take the extra time to ponder that moment, the exact time where Synn put his grubby little fingers around the throat of Pamela Duke-Jackson, basically sending the former two-time SCW world heavyweight champion over the deep end.

Jackson:  So, the powers that be have decided...

In the early daylight hours, he heard the sound of waves moving away from Dynasty One as the bow cut through the ocean water.  At a moderate speed, the water displacement from the 996 tonnes super yacht was incredible and reflected the kind of power that the Mental Rapist wielded.  He sat there on the upper deck aft, already the beneficiary of a beautiful sunrise that most slack-jawed mouth breathers wouldn't have sense enough to enjoy.  

Jackson:  That the sacrificial lamb will be Despayre.

Whether the victim was Despayre or Raab mattered not, it was the fact that at High Stakes V, there would be a victim.  But not just a regular victim, but a victim inside of a steel cage where no one could get in and most importantly, no one could escape.

Jackson:  Now granted, I would have been just as happy with Raab.  But getting that little runt inside the steel cage is just as good.  I have always believed in that old saying, an eye for an eye and considering the fact his old man dared touch my wife, I relish in the idea of doing worse to his son.  

Ah yes, an eye for an eye Sean always said.  If someone wants to make things personal, then it was only fitting to up the ante.  Now granted, in the beginning Sean's motives were completely harmless.  He simply wanted to make little Matty happy with an early present, showing her how sincere we was about delivering her daddy.  He wouldn't have really brought any harm to Angel because ripping the teddy bear to shreds would have destroyed her faith in the former world champion, showing him to be no better than her violently tempered father.

Jackson:  You must have been proud Despayre, standing there and watching your father abuse an innocent woman.  You must have been proud watching him do to Pamela, what he must have done to your own mother.  What was it Despayre, were you too small to stop the abuse?  is that why you grabbed Angel and hauled ass?

Now THIS is how you made things personal.  When you run across someone as screwed up as Despayre, the opportunities just seem to present themselves as treasure troves for a mentalist like Sean Jackson.  Hell, it really didn't matter whether Sean was on base or not, just the mere implication would be good enough to mess with the twenty year old basket case.

Jackson:  The way you ran told me everything I needed to know about dear old dad.  But then again, your mother did let you rot in one mental institution after another.  So one has to wonder if either or them truly loved you because if you think about it, the only one who got a bad rap out of the deal was you...right?

Now Sean imagined seeing Despy's mother with dark bruises all over her body.  Two black eyes, two busted lips, and a dart board for a face.  From his point of view, it seemed that Synn had plenty of experience in punishing women and that was the reason for Despy's odd behavior.

Jackson:  Tell me Despy, how many times did you get to see dear old mom's hair caked with dry blood?  how many times did you see blood pouring from her nose, or her mouth?

What woman turns her back on her own flesh and blood?  What woman allows her own father to dictate what she does when it comes to her own child?  Maybe she just didn't care because after all, the kid was a runt, not even worth saving...right?  At least, that is how Sean was pitching the story.

Jackson:  Did you ask that skank whore of a mother why you were left in Broodmoore?  Or better yet, why she turned her back on you?  Come on Despy, you can't tell me that you aren't even remotely curious as to the reason why?

Maybe he isn't.  Maybe Despy is too afraid of the answer to even ask the question.  Maybe the fear has finally claimed him, making him too weak to fight, too weak to accept the truth staring him in the face.  The Mental Rapist wanted to feel some sympathy for the Internet Champion, to have some understanding on how life had been for him, thrown away at a young age by those who were supposed to love him.  But because of Synn's actions, someone had to pay and they had to pay in blood.

Jackson:  After having years of beautiful sunrises stolen from you, after staring at nothing but walls and indifferent souls, you can't make me believe that you just forgot about it all.  That out of the kindness of your heart, you lovingly gave them a free pass, even though you committed random acts of violence over perceived threats from others.  Why is that?

Basking in the mental torture of his opponent at High Stakes V, Sean closes his eyes momentarily and that million dollar smirk begins to form.  Now if any of this resulted in Despayre getting upset, then he would just have to get over it because all of this was a direct result of his father's actions.  Had Synn simply stayed out of it, letting Despy fight his own battle, then none of this would be happening.  The Mental Rapist would have his attention on Raab, preparing to destroy the so-called champ inside of a steel cage while giving Angel to Simon's daughter.  But no, Synn once again had to send his son head long into a head trauma waiting to happen.

Jackson:  Now I'm not a psychiatrist or anything, but I'm willing to bet that deep down inside, you are going to agree with everything I'm about to say.  

To hear the words coming out of Sean Jackson's mouth, you have to understand just what type of person he is.  Before this situation happened with Synn, Sean had thoughts of indifference towards the Internet Champion.  To the Mental Rapist, Despayre's actions with Angel was stupid, it made no sense for this grown ass man to be using that stuffed bear as a security blanket.  It did however, make more sense for Angel to be in the possession of little Matty in the United Kingdom.  That way, he would at least still be the champion and in good health.  Now, not even those two things were a guarantee.

Jackson:  Your actions that resulted in going to Broodmoore was due to your father's abuse.  You know it, I know it, and soon the entire world will know it.  That bitch you called mother, taught you to be weak, taught you to be less than a man.  Which is why you had that deer in the headlight look when I grabbed Angel.  You stood there, defenseless against me because your mother made you a coward.  Instead of standing up for you, instead of defending you, she took the easy way out by making you the scapegoat.  So much like dear old mom, you just stood there, not being able to protect the one thing you claimed to love.  Well Despayre, what are you going to do inside that steel cage when once again dear old mom and dad can't protect you?

That was a legitimate question from the former two-time world heavyweight champion.  In his match against Lord Raab, Sean showed a willingness to line his knee up, fully preparing to drill a knee thru the back of the world champion's head, and even though he wasn't able to hit the high knee finisher, an intent to do so definitely existed.

Jackson:  Two weeks ago, it was all about Simon Jones and his daughter Matty.  I wanted to give her daddy back to her, to force him to put her first.  The plan was perfect, it was fool-proof and little Matty would end up thanking me.  Until two weeks ago, you weren't even a blip on my radar Despy, and neither was that Internet Championship.  But for some reason, you and dear old dad couldn't be satisfied with that.  For some reason, you just had to put yourself out there, you just had to get Angel back and now we find ourselves once again on this collision course.

The Mental Rapist is making reference to the King of the Hill match in which he ended up outlasting several other competitors, including Despayre.  On that night, Sean clinched the contract and ultimately cashed in on Gabriel, winning the world heavyweight championship for a second time.  But of course, Sean Jackson is forever the opportunist who always finds a way to get exactly what he wants.

Jackson:  Two weeks ago, it was just Angel.  Today he could have been in Simon's house, the property of little Matty and you would still be the Internet Champion.  I would have gone on to beat Raab this past Sunday and my match in Puerto Rico would have been a championship match against him.  But no, you just had to be selfish, you just HAD to deny a little girl her true happiness.  

He takes a deep breath, changing his tone ever so slightly.  Could it be that Despy simply didn't understand why Sean needed Angel in the first place?  If so, then all he had to do was just explain the situation.  Sure Despayre was a fucked up kid, with an alleged abuser as a father, a whore for a mother, and apparently a grandfather who couldn't stand him.  But this was about a little girl, so that trumped everything...right?

Jackson:  Despy, don't be like your mom and dad.  They denied you happiness, they denied you a childhood, they denied you everything.  Would you not what to go back and change that very dark moment of your life?  of course you would, so why not do the same thing for Matty?  much like your own parents, Simon abandoned his daughter by choosing his own needs and wants above hers.  But that doesn't have to be her life Despy...

To answer the obvious question, NO, Sean Jackson doesn't feel shame for using anyone or anything to get what he wants.  From the moment Simon came back to SCW, the Mental Rapist purposely targeted his young daughter in order to eliminate a serious threat to the heavyweight championship.  But now he finds himself neck-deep in controversy with Raab, Synn, and his son Despayre.

Jackson:  Little Matty can grow up with Angel, he can help her in those trying times where Simon fails to see the light.  Where he fails to see the harm being done to his own flesh and blood, just as Synn and your whore of a mother failed to see the harm being done to you.  

Now the mental game really begins.

Jackson:  But that's the reason you are so pathetic Despy, because of neglect.  You were in a horrific accident at age 5, because of them.  You developed a serious brain injury because of them, and now you find yourself once again in a bad situation, because of them.  It's been years since your accident and yet, you still can't make legitimate decisions on your own.  

He does make point with the statement.  What normal thinking person would choose a stuffed teddy bear over a title belt?  better yet, what person would risk his career over an object that simply didn't exist?  no matter how many words was in the vocabulary.

Jackson:  At 5'7 and 168 pounds, how long do you think you can last inside of a steel cage?  because of your malnourishment at an early age, you are doomed to be this little man, trying to make it in a world of Gods and Monsters....

The reference to the Lana Del Ray song shouldn't be lost on anyone.  After all, it was the music used when the Mental Rapist came out this past Sunday night and demanded a steel cage match for High Stakes V.  From the words being spoken, it was clear that the stakes couldn't be higher for the former two-time champion and his opponent Despayre.

Jackson:  And make no mistake my little friend, if your own parents didn't care enough to protect you, what chances do you think you will have by stepping into the cage with me?  a man who watched your father put his fingers around Pamela's throat?

As the sun continued to rise higher in the sky, the temperature also began to rise which brings about movement from the crew and passengers alike.

--------------------------------------------------------

As Sean was doing his thing on the upper deck aft, Pamela was stirring from her slumber in the Master Suite.  As her attention shifts over to the other side of the bed, she quickly notices that he is not there.

Pamela:  Sean?

She listens intently, but no response is forth coming.  It soon becomes obvious that her husband wasn't in the room, so she throws the covers off and steps onto the floor.  Wearing nothing but panties and a bra, the very attractive and fit brunette makes her way over to the walk in closet and begins to contemplate the attire for the day.  After securing a white sports top and pink shorts, she quickly dresses and prepares for a morning workout.  After stepping into the solid glass elevator tube, she presses the button for the top deck.

Pamela:  Synn couldn't have made this any easier.

Bringing her hand up to her throat, she smiled at how easy it was to bring out the violent streak in her husband.  All she had to do was cough, or wear something over her neck, to bring back the bitter memories of that night.

Pamela:  By putting his hands on me, he has now made it easy to get Sean up for Puerto Rico.  Instead of going into the pay per view with no clear direction, now Despayre is in the cross hairs of the most dangerous man on the roster.

Adjusting her hair, she was no longer the silent wife whose only purpose was being a part of the entourage.  After having a group of Eastern European men to put their hands on her several months ago, she swore that if it ever happened again, someone would pay.  Well now it was time for payment.

Pamela:  I can see it now, Despayre carted out of the cage, a victim of blunt force trauma to the back of the head.  Scrapes and abrasions all over his body due to repeated and violent impacts with the steel cage...

Reaching the top deck, the elevator door opens and the brunette bombshell steps out.  It isn't long before she observes her husband looking out over the water of the Caribbean and makes her way to his side.

Pamela:  Catching some sun?

Hearing her voice, Sean slowly turns in her direction and nods.  He had left her in the bed a few hours ago, opting to gather his thoughts alone, rather than disturb the woman who went through more than enough two weeks ago.  Just a few seconds ago he was giving an ominous threat to the Internet Champion and now he was face to face with the reason for the threat.

Jackson:  Yeah, that and getting my thoughts together.  Working out the details on how I'm going to approach the preparation for Despayre in Puerto Rico.

This will be his first trip to Puerto Rico in almost two years.  The last time resulted in the destruction of some local mouth breather, who purposely tried to make a name for himself against the most dangerous man in professional wrestling.  The man who still possesses the now defunct NWA world heavyweight championship.

But when it came to working out details, Pamela already had a card up her sleeve to accomplish just that.  Almost on cue, her hand slowly goes to the neck which is followed by a slight wince, something that Sean catches immediately.

Jackson:  Are you okay?

His concern for Pamela is unquestioned.  Even though no damage to her neck occurred, she has no problem using it to build a rage for the man responsible.

Pamela:  Yeah, I'm okay...it just bothers me sometimes early in the mornings.

Having garnered the desired response, she could now put her hand down.  It was mission accomplished as Pamela could see his face turning red, his body beginning to shake with anger.  Much like the wife of Pharoah hardening his heart, making him pursue the Israelis as told in the book of Exodus, so too, did Pamela Duke-Jackson.  

Jackson:  Again, I'm sorry baby.  I should have seen that coming, I should have stopped him fr...

Forcing back a mischievous smile, Pamela almost has to bite her lip to keep the facade going.  This was not just some mundane attempt at getting revenge, that evil bastard Synn had placed his hands on her and now he was going to pay for it...albeit, directly or indirectly.  She then places her index finger against his lips.

Pamela:  It's not your fault.  You didn't know things were going to end up that way, so stop punishing yourself.  

Of course that would fall under the category of easier said than done, because you just don't forget something like that.

Pamela:  Despayre was a man paraded around as the Internet Champion, while needing a crutch.  In the biggest moment of his career, he needed to lean on his father instead of fighting his own battles.  But inside of that cage, he will have no choice but to grow up on his own, to fight his own battles, to survive his own war....

How genius the steel cage seems now.  With Despayre being short and slender, the question would be on how he could possibly survive the metallic structure.  On the other hand, the 6'2 and 220 pound Sean Jackson was obviously in excellent physical condition.  Being seven inches taller and fifty-two pounds heavier, the Mental Rapist definitely had the advantage over the smaller Despayre.

Pamela:  Which if had he the means to do so, it would have been done in Buenos Aires.  The mere fact he couldn't speaks volumes about his frame of mind then, and his frame of mind leading into High Stakes V.  But I want you to promise me something Sean....

He nods.  All Pamela has to do is ask and it will be done.  

Pamela:  I want you to make Synn pay.

Jackson:  I will.

Pamela:  I want you to make him pay by destroying his son.  For trying to hurt me, I want you to hurt Despayre.  For trying to break my throat, I want you to break his son's neck.

She leans in close, her face mere inches from his with her hands on the railing.  

Pamela:  If you collapse the back of his skull, if you break all two hundred and eight bones in his body, if you kill all forty plus organs in his body...

Her eyes turn cold, her soul evil.

Pamela:  Then maybe, just maybe my nightmares would go away.  The seemingly never-ending horror of seeing that man's hand around my throat...

Once again, his body begins to fill with rage.  It is one thing to see it, but to hear your wife speaking about it, her face mere inches away from your own, most definitely tears at your heart.  Sean now found himself unable to wait for High Stakes V, the continued urge to destroy Synn's son, to punish him unmercifully against the bars of that steel cage, because of his father's sins.

Pamela:  Would no longer haunt me.  But if you fail to do that Sean, then I fear the nightmares will continue and I know you don't want that....

She kisses his trembling lips.

Pamela:  Do you?

As his head lowers, Pamela follows in suit with her's lowering as well.  There they stand, their foreheads together for a brief moment before she walks away.  As his head comes back up, the response is exactly as expected.

Jackson:  I will end your nightmares Pamela, I promise.

Now the mischievous smile finds its mark.  After hardening his heart as planned, Pamela was now getting her revenge.  It wasn't about just beating Despayre, she wanted the kid destroyed.  A clear message to anyone in the future that if you put your hands on her, there WOULD be hell to pay.

Pamela:  Oh, I know you will Sean.  I know you will.

October 9, 2015
Aboard Dynasty One
Somewhere in the Caribbean Ocean between South America and Puerto Rico.

The banging of nautical weights is unmistakable.  Inside the enclosed sun deck gymnasium, Sean Jackson is on his back, laying on the bench while his arms rhythmically pushed the bar up and then let the weights come back down.  Breathing in and out, his thought process was on one thing and one thing only...

Pumping that 170 pounds of machine weights up and down as many times as he could.  Now why was the 170 pounds so important?  it was Despayre's weight, and Sean wanted to make sure he could bench press Despy as many times as neccessary....

As many times he could launch the kid like a lawn dart into the side of that steel cage.  For four days, Sean has been like this, totally focused on destroying his opponent for High Stakes V.  When he ran the steps between decks, he did it until he reached the magical number of one hundred and seventy.  The speed rope, push ups, crunches, sit ups, etc. etc....

It all resulted in that final number of one seventy.  Which to her credit, was all in the master plan of one Pamela Duke-Jackson who used a fake injury to fan the flames of her husband's now fiery demeanor.  During those past four days, she would stand in the background and push whatever buttons needed to annoy the shit out of him.  While in his sleep, she would slip head phones over his ears and play looped audio of the moment Synn placed his hands around her neck, just to see the look of pure rage on Sean's sleeping face.  He was bitter, resentful even, all because he had failed to do the one thing expected of him...

To protect his wife.

Letting the weights crash back down one final time, the former world heavyweight champion was still irritable as he sat up on the bench, dripping with sweat.  After catching his breath for a brief moment, he drops down in front of a full length mirror and begins with crunches.  As his neck and upper back come off the floor, his body at a perfect angle from his elevated knees, the impassioned former champion exhales the only word that needs to be mentioned...

Jackson:  Despayre!!!

Down and up.

Down and up.

The same routine would continue for one hundred and seventy reps, which again was the approximate weight of the Internet Champion Despayre.  As you could guess, his abdomen was burning, his breathing laboured, but it could not stop him until the set was done.  Just as Despayre will not be able to stop him in Puerto Rico.  

Jackson:  Your father caused this Despayre, I want you to know that.  For the past four days, I have trained harder for this match than I have in the past two years.  My mind has been on you Despy, because legally I can't put my hands on your old man....

A devilish smirk begins to form as the Mental Rapist stands up, his abdomen still burning.  However, the pain doesn't seem to last long as he takes a glossy photo down from a shelf, revealing it to be of Despayre with the Internet Championship.

Jackson:  But I sure as hell can put them on you.  

Once again Sean has no problems allowing his intentions to be known.  Four days ago he said an eye for an eye, but everyone knows that he has always been a major proponent of taking things several steps further.  Of course, that was clearly the reason why Mark Ward brought him to Sin City Wrestling in the first place.  His propensity for violence, his penchant for taking things too far....

Jackson:  Oh how I can see it now Despayre.  That long hair caked in crimson, deep bruises covering your body like prized tatoos, hairline fractures all over your skull....

The former champion brings the photo up close, taking his sweet time in studying every feature of it.  This twenty year old kid, this innocent looking young man, this victim of circumstances well beyond his control.  

Jackson:  I want dear old daddy to understand what true violence is all about.  I want him to understand what it is like to watch helplessly, as someone near to his heart is decimated inside of a steel coffin.  I want you to feel just as helpless as my wife was in Buenos Aires, or as helpless as you were when that car crashed, leaving you as nothing more than a human vegetable....

THIS is what Lord Raab and Synn created in back to back weeks during the tour in South America.  A man that no longer resembled the Mental Rapist of old but instead, a far more dangerous character than even Mark Ward could have imagined.

Jackson:  Because of Raab and Synn, I'm going the extra mile with you Despayre.  I'm going to take away your ability to fight, your ability to breathe, your ability to survive.  But most importantly, even though you will see it coming, you won't be able to stop it.  

In essence, the Mental Rapist was describing the worst day of Despayre's life.  A day that hadn't happened yet, but was rapidly approaching on the calendar, in that little territory named Puerto Rico.  Sure it was difficult to fathom Sean Jackson being an even worse individual than before, but there he was, basically painting the picture of a man who wanted to hurt everyone around him.  Starting with the Internet Champion.

Jackson:  You won't be able to stop me.  No one will.

fin.
></iframe>

Direct Link: <a href='http://youtu.be/CtqUdVxYXKQ' target='_blank'>http://youtu.be/CtqUdVxYXKQ[/url]  </div>

Offline Despayre

• Beware the stare
    • View Profile
    • Despayre
« Reply #2 on: October 10, 2015, 05:50:08 PM »

Ted E. Bahr Productions Proudly Presents:

Love Thy Neighbor
Act 1; Scene 2

Despite the fact that the upcoming fifth annual edition of High Stakes would be taking place south of the border, as was the norm as of late, Synn had opted to wait until the last week before the event to actually set out for San Juan, Puerto, Rico for the championship title defense that Despayre had been scheduled for, along with any of the other number of fan related events that Christian Underwood and "Hot Stuff" Mark Ward may have scheduled to lure in more of the populace and thus line their pockets further.

"A steel cage match? Are you serious?"

The question shrouded in mock disbelief came from none other than Gabriel, the man who at one point had reigned atop the ranks of both the Sin City Wrestling heavyweight division two times, and alongside the reigning Internet Champion, Despayre, dominated the world tag ranked with a record setting reign that has yet to be broken. The morning was crisp, cool.. what one might expect for an early October rise. It was not yet ten o'clock and the citizens of Las Vegas were finally experiencing an autumn morning, as opposed to the dreadful heat that they had been experiencing morning, noon, and night for what had been months on end. It was why Synn and Gabriel, along with another visitor for the morning, Margaret Young, the mother of the reigning SCW Internet Champion, Despayre, were seated outside on the back porch which over looked their spacious yard and sparkling pool. All the better to enjoy the chill morning in all its glory, watching as the sun would rise up past the morning clouds to blanket them in its bright cheer.

"It's not as if I planned it this way." Synn said from where he was seated across the glass table, opposite of the young English man who he saw as both protege as well as a pseudo second son. Synn picked up the glass of mimosa that each of the three had before them, a sparkling drink of orange juice and champagne, and took a taste. He briefly frowned, having never been much of a fan of champagne, his drink of choice being Scotch. He set it back down and continued to speak, "Jackson made the challenge and left it up in the air. Lord Raab or Despayre, one or the other for their respective championship."

"And, what?" Gabriel waved a hand, indicating his disbelief in what lay behind the situation 'his Despy' was now found in. "Suddenly Sean Jackson gets whatever he wants? His choice of title match with his choice of stipulation?"

"Much as I hate to admit it," Synn stated matter-of-factly. "Sean Jackson's stock in SCW has went up, especially where Mark Ward is concerned."

This little kernel of truth brought Gabriel's eyebrows up and he scoffed, "Well that comes as no surprise. Jackson's always had his nose buried straight up Ward's arse." Gabriel glanced at the woman who was seated to his left and muttered a half-hearted, "Sorry." To which she simply smiled and waved the comment off, allowing the topic of discussion to continue while she simply listened, for the time being.

Synn said, "I'm sure Mark would have loved to have placed Sean into the world title match against Lord Raab, but the simple fact is that Christian Underwood beat him to it and signed Drake Green to be Raab's challenger instead."

Gabriel scoffed, picking up his own mimosa and shook his head while he took a drink.

Synn went on with his thoughts on the reasoning behind the match making decisions of the powers-that-be, and said, "Which, in the end, left Joshua. Sean Jackson had been busy making quite a number of enemies while High Stakes was in the process of being booked. Raab. Simon Jones..."

"Despy." Gabriel finished the thought, to which Synn nodded.

"And Joshua." He agreed. "You saw what happened when Sean tried to get cute and use Angel as a bargaining chip for a match with him."

"Yes." Gabriel nodded. "We also saw how that ended."

Synn paused as he simply stared into Gabriel's own eyes, knowing full well what the magician was referencing. Synn's emerald green eyes shifted to his right, to meet Margaret's own gray ones, but she had the good grace to glance aside after but a brief moment. Synn did indeed have quite the unnerving stare. Even when he did not intend it to be so.

"You object to how I intervened?"

Gabriel inhaled gently through his nose, setting his glass down and shared a brief glance with Margaret before he rested his chin on the back of his hand and said, "Let's just say ..." he paused. "It wasn't expected."

"Then you really have not been paying very close attention to me over these past number of years, Gabriel." He cocked his head to the side. "I'm disappointed. Do you recall what I told you I would have done to the doctors in that damnable hospital had I known what they were doing to Joshua?"

Despite the fact that the question was not directed toward her, it still did not keep Margaret Young from flinching. The guilt she yet felt over her part in her son's past torments were too fresh and yet stung too much despite all progress.

"I remember." Gabriel finally yielded to Synn's question.

Synn went on, "And I happen to remember you saying you believed me. I remember telling you time and again that I am not the nicest person around, and that I would go to any lengths to protect my son's welfare. Sean Jackson stepped over a line that night, and he was a damned fool to bring his wife out there while he did it."

"But would you have followed through with your threat?" Margaret spoke up, having seen what had unfolded before her and her mother's very eyes when they watched that edition of Climax Control from their own home in the City of Sin.

Synn turned his head to the mother of his son and responded with a calming alarm that spoke only truth, "Perhaps it's best you not ask a question you clearly don't want the answer to, Margaret." He then looked again to Gabriel and said, "I said I would do anything to protect Joshua, and that is exactly what I meant."

"But you don't see anything coming of this, now?" Gabriel asked. "Jackson's made it pretty damn clear he's out for blood now or you putting your hands on his wife." He shook his head. "But it won't be your blood he'll be trying to spill."

"Sean Jackson is a dangerous competitor, I will grant you that." Synn conceded. "He strikes when an opponent is weakened and plays head games like few others can, but this time?" Synn cracked a smile and shook his head. "This time he crossed a line. He made a critical error in judgment when he thought to use Angel to get to Joshua, and Joshua to get to you."

"To me?" Gabriel arched a brow.

Synn said, "Do you seriously think the man ever had or has any real interest in the Internet Championship? He wants the World title, and will settle for nothing less. And, he wants to make a lasting impression in order to get it. His biggest stumbling block, time and again, was you. Oh he hates your ass, Gabriel, and whether you're active on the roster or not, he knows the best way to screw with your mind is through..."

"Despy." Gabriel finished the thought.

Synn nodded in agreement. "Joshua." He said. "The problem is, the fool hasn't learned from the past mistakes that others have made when they tried using the same tactics. What happened all those years ago in AWA when Goth tried to break him by 'attacking' that teddy bear?"

Gabriel drew in a breath, "Despy almost killed him."

"Yes." Synn answered. "And when Goth thought to avenge himself here a few years back, and attacked you to lure him into a match?"

"Despy tore him a new one."

Synn said, "Exactly. And now here Sean has done the same mistake involving the bear, and sought to use Joshua to hurt you. Placing them both inside of a cage match so, in his own words, nobody can get inside to help Joshua." Synn looked to Margaret. "But that line of reasoning has a glaring flaw."

"What's that?" Despayre's mother asked. As you can imagine, her reaction to finding out what sort of match her child had been signed to compete in was met with confusion and a hint of dismay. And not being a fan of the sport, she was unsure of what a steel cage match even was until Gabriel had shown her a video recording of one on his phone's youtube app, much to her horror.

Synn said, "The flaw is, Joshua has never needed assistance... in any match. And placing him in a steel cage where nobody can..." Air quotes. "Get in, it also means..."

"Nobody can get out." Gabriel finished the thought, to which Synn nodded.

"Joshua has never run from a fight." Synn stressed. "After all of these years, I still marvel at how someone his diminutive size can take on, and take down, men so much bigger than he is. The boy is a fighter. Yes, Sean Jackson is dangerous inside of the ring, but what it all comes down to is this: his mind games? For the most part, they're just words and nothing more. Sean Jackson is skilled, but he is not the best this business has to offer. Joshua has been in there against the best. Men far better than Jackson could ever dream of being, and he has bested them time and again."

Gabriel's eyebrows rose almost to his hairline in bemusement. "Are you actually giving credit to men like Goth?"

"Much as it galls me to do so, yes." Synn yielded. "He's won every championship he's ever set his eyes on, and he's done so with alarming regularity. And Joshua defeated him. Despite all his credentials, compared to men like Goth, Sean Jackson is, oh what's the phrase?" Synn coyly looked into the air for a brief moment before he finished his thought, saying "Bush league. Trust me, Gabriel. If anyone is going to be trying to get out of that cage, it'll be Sean Jackson. Once he realizes what he did the moment he grabbed Angel."

There was a moment of quiet in the air as the wind blew across their bodies gently, allowing Margaret and Gabriel to let those words sink in.

Synn stressed, "Joshua is ready for this match, Gabriel. Trust me. Perhaps more so than he's been ready for any other. You know what we usually go through in trying to get him to focus on a match?"

Gabriel chuckled lightly and said, "You mean, besides telling him the name of his opponent then sitting back and watching the fun?"

"For the most part." Synn returned the smile and looked at Margaret. "Joshua does not tend to do well with focusing, most of the time. We try to prepare him, but in the end, all we tend to need to do is unleash him. The kid tends to run through his opposition like a buzz saw." He looked to Gabriel. "But not this time."

"No?" Gabriel shook his head.

"No." Synn reiterated. "From the moment the contracts were signed, Joshua has spent every waking moment he could spare to be ready. He's asked me for what tapes I could procure of Sean Jackson's matches. I overheard one of his little one sided strategy sessions with Angel, discussing Jackson's strengths and weaknesses... he's even had Rage helping him get prepared for the ring this time around."

"Rage?" Gabriel repeated in a tone of slight disbelief. "He asked Rage for help and not me? Should I be insulted?" Synn did not answer. He only smiled which made Gabriel ask further, "Why did he ask Rage to help him get ready for Jackson?"

"Because," Synn answered. "In Joshua's own words, 'Rage is the biggest meanie he knows.'"

Margaret could only smile and shake his head, while Gabriel openly chuckled at Despayre's mental logic. He was worried about Despy's welfare. He had all the confidence in the world that the little guy would take Sean Jackson apart and retain his championship, yet it did not stop him from showing concern for his 'little brother' once that cage door would close. That was simply the way of family.

"So where is Joshy, anyway?" Margaret asked. "Training at Rage's?"

"No." Synn shook his head. "He's taken some time off training to go visit the second meanest person he knows."

"You're kidding." Gabriel smiled, despite himself. "All of this going on and Despy goes to torment that old bi-er, bird?"

"Not so much 'torment' as to keep watch over." Synn leaned back in his chair, his fingers wrapping around the stem of his drink flute. "Ever since he found her on her floor that day, he has shown considerable concern for her well being." Margaret and Gabriel both stared at him with considerable skepticism in their eyes, and with good reason. Ever since Synn and Despayre had moved into this house, the 'feud' between Despayre and the seventy-plus year old Missus O'Heaney had grown into something akin to a neighborhood legend.

"Oh don't look at me like that." Synn reprimanded the pair. "You know the heart that boy has is as big as the city of Las Vegas, and I'm not altogether certain that his ill feelings towards her have subsided since he helped her that day."

"Well then why would he...?" Margaret asked, shaking her head.

Synn shrugged, "I imagine he just wants her back at full health so they can begin anew."

Gabriel looked at Margaret and quipped, "Every lad needs a hobby."

"So!" Despayre hopped around to the fore front of the spacious living room in the old English home, where the elderly spoken-of Eimear O'Heaney. It was a lovely home, albeit perhaps a tad dusty as she was unable to clean as she would like, and her age and pride would not allow her to ask for the assistance needed. The walls were a soft tone of bright, robin's egg blue with white accents. There was little furniture to take up precious floor space, save for the period American and English chairs with a custom Chippendale-style sofa over a woven rug. Blue and white Chinese porcelain on the surface of the fireplace mantle and spaced along the walls told of someone of refined and delicate taste, as above the fireplace was a painted portrait of a soft boy of toddler years in a little sailor outfit.

"What can I do to help you out today?" Despayre asked as he landed before the elderly woman who retained an expression of someone who had either tasted something incredibly sour, or had a perpetually foul scent directly under her nose. Already, despite her adamant objections, Despayre had ventured into her kitchen and against her better judgment, made her a kettle of tea, from which she now drank in a small tea cup. A second one just happened to be on the silver serving tray, an unspoken invitation on her part for him to share the bounty.

She glanced up from the tea and said in a bitter tone, "Well, someone of polite upbringing would have served biscuits with the tea."

"Biscuits?" Despayre frowned and made a face. "Who eats biscuits with tea? Gravy I can understand going with biscuits or chicken, but...?"

"Cookies!" The old woman huffed. "I suppose someone like you would call them cookies!"

The 'someone like you' remark was completely lost on the innocent young man and he nodded, mouth open, in understanding, "Oooohhh! You must be British! Like my buddy Gabriel!"

"I wouldn't know anything about that." She grumbled. "And I'd think my accent might have given it away."

"Oh I can't tell his accent either." Despayre shook his head. "It all sounds like Shakespeare to me."

"I don't know this Gabriel anyway."

"Would you like to meet him?" Despayre smiled, rocking back and forth on the balls of his feet with his hands clasped behind his back. he knew his bestest friend was just across the road at his own house, visiting. "I could pop over and..."

"I don't think so." Missus O'Heaney snapped. "If you left, you'd just as soon not come back."

This time, however, Despayre did find a frown growing on his face. Despite his best intentions, he asked hotly, "If that's how you feel, then how come you let me in today in the first place!?"

To this, she did not give him an answer. She simply shifted in her seat uncomfortably, given her hip was still sore from where she had taken that spill unceremoniously to her hardwood floor. That was indeed one of the many drawbacks of growing older; the bones grew weaker, as did the ability to heal. Missus O'Heaney picked up her saucer with her trembling hands and instead hid her discomfort behind a mask of indifference.

Despayre, picking up on this but never one for allowing someone to let a question go unanswered, slid up close to her and leaned in, a bright and beaming smile on his young face, and he cooed, "I think you wanted me here today!" To this, Missus O'Heaney paused from taking a sip of her tea and glared at him from over the rim of the old tea cup. Despayre continued with his teasing, "I think you like the company!"

A flash of annoyance passed over her eyes, remarkably that did not show signed of her advanced age by wearing glasses or the like, and she snapped, "What makes you think I have any use for company? Or companionship!?"

"Well," Despayre took up this small gauntlet thrown hi way, unable to see the question had been one of rhetorical intent, not literal. "You have a dog. You also get groceries delivered three times a week when most people who get deliveries only do it once a week."

"What, are you spying on me now!?" She asked, aghast.

"Uh uh." He shook his head, her accusation lost to him. He added, "You were also married so at some point you must have liked people."

"What makes you think I was ever married?" She narrowed her eyes.

"Uh, duh!" He rolled his eyes. "You have a 'missus' instead of a 'miss' in front of your name!" He then jetted a thumb back over his shoulder and towards a small case in the far corner of the living room, filled with little knickknacks. "Plus I doubt that blue ribbon medal from the military was yours."

She frowned and went back to her tea, mumbling, "What makes you think it wasn't mine?"

"Because back then they didn't allow women in active combat." Despayre reasoned. "And you're like really old."

She coughed at the previous statement, even if it were a fact, and Despayre hurriedly handed her one of her cloth napkins. She snatched it away from him, just as he took her saucer and cup from her so she could right herself. She dabbed at her lips and stared at him, her bottom lip almost making her top lip vanish. Despayre just smiled, all hostility on her part sailing right over him.

"Was it your husband's?" Despayre asked, his inquisitive nature being one that was almost impossible for him to resist.

"Yes." She finally yielded.

"What happened to him?"

"That is none of your business!" she snapped at him, and such was his sensitive nature that he openly flinched, and shied away with his cheeks suddenly blushing in shame from being scolded. He gripped his fingers together and played with them, his face down cast to avoid her glare. yet something in the ordinarily brusque old woman loosened looking at his reaction and she sat back in her chair. "He died in the war."

Despayre looked back up, albeit it tenderly, a lone tear streaking its way down his cheek from his embarrassment. He hurriedly wiped it away with his sleeve and then took a seat on the Chippendale sofa across from her own chair, the first time he had seated himself in the house. Lost on him was the fact she raised no objection. "Which war?" He asked.

"World War One!" She practically barked. "How old do you think I am!?" And when it looked as if the young man was about to answer, she cut him off, "That question was rhetorical!"

"Oh okay. Go on then." He nodded. "That's a pretty language."

That quip brought her up short, and for a fair few moments, the ordinarily acid-tongued Missus O'Heaney found no words with which to speak. So she settled on scooping her tea back up and sighed, "The Vietnam War. Mister O'Heaney was driving medical supplies to a unit and his jeep ran over a mine. He and the soldier with him were killed instantly."

Despayre swallowed hard, trying his best not to allow such a tragedy to affect him. He didn't know this man, but here he was sitting in the house of his widow, and his sensitive nature was such that anything remotely like this type of news affected him deeply. despite his best efforts, his eyes misted over and he clenched them tightly shut to try and fend off the tears that might follow, when he suddenly heard the theme song of the Looney Tunes animation emanate from somewhere in the vicinity of his pants pockets.

"Whoa! I'm having a Bugs Bunny moment here!" he said aloud, to which Missus O'Heaney shook her head.

"I believe that would be your phone."

"Oh!" He started to reach into his pants pocket with a goofy smile on his face. "I knew that!" He took his phone out and looked at the text message that he had just received and looked crestfallen. "Ohhh, I have to go!"

"Pity." Missus O'Heaney murmured. But a curios expression crossed her face but for the briefest of moments before it vanished.

Despayre hopped to his feet and grabbed up the jacket he had laid across the back of the sofa. "Dad says I have to get back to my training for my big match next week!"

"The one you keep going on about." Missus O'Heaney observed, and the fact that she had remembered what he had been prattling on about in his chatter made Despayre puff up with pride.

"Uh huh!" He nodded. "I'm going to defend my championship against Sean Jackson who's even meaner than you are!" She frowned at that, but he went on, "And I'm going to win! I have to because he was mean to my friends!"

"Your teddy bear." She practically rolled her eyes in faux annoyance, but Despayre nodded again.

"Uh huh! And Gabriel!" He reached and picked Angel up from the small, cushioned foot stool that the teddy bear was perched upon. "Nobody messes with my friends and gets away with it!"

"Well you go do that then." She motioned toward the door with the tea cup in her hand. "You avenge your teddy bear." Was she being sarcastic? Who knows? Not Despayre for certain, as he practically bounded toward the front hall of the elaborate home, before he paused and turned back around to address the woman of the house again.

"Missus O'Heaney?"

"What now?" She grumbled.

"When I get home from Puerto Rico, can I come over?" He asked, and then pointed at the various framed photographs that adorned the walls of her home. "I'd like to ask you about those sometime."

She looked at the same pictures he was indicating, then looked back at him to find him staring at her hopefully.

"Can I?"

There was an uncomfortable silence between them before she finally answered, "I'll be here."

"`Kay!" Despayre smiled brightly and charged out the door, slamming it shut behind him. Gently, Missus O'Heaney set her tea down and grabbed for her cane. With a grunt of pained effort, she pushed herself up to her feet and made her way slowly over toward the mantle above the fireplace. There, between two of the porcelain dishes on display, was a single framed photograph. She picked it up gently in her aged fingers and gazed at the black and white image of a young man in a military uniform. She sighed gently, and set it back in its place...

"There is a saying once made famous by a man by the name of George Santayana, and it would be familiar to the ears as 'Those who do not learn history are doomed to repeat it.' In its original form, it was said as 'Those who cannot remember the past are condemned to repeat it.' Well clearly we are dealing with a man that falls under that category, because Sean Jackson has obviously not learned from the mistakes of the past, others as well as his own."

"Sean Jackson. Former two-time SCW World Heavyweight Champion. You would think that a man of such lofty credentials would have better sense to know when to strike, and whom it was not safe to strike against. Unfortunately for Mister Jackson, it would appear that was not the case, because just a few short weeks ago in Buenos Aires, Argentina, you crossed a line. A line that practically everybody in Sin City Wrestling knows not to cross: you threatened both my son's well being, and the one thing that he holds dear above almost all others; Angel. Of course, when I intervened and bargained the safety of your wife for the safety of this teddy bear, you cry foul and have been bitching and moaning ever since that I dared lay a hand to your wife. You know what that makes me think of you, Sean? It makes me think of you as little more than a hypocrite."

"Oh sure, you might think your wife as meaning more than what some might consider a simple teddy bear, but let me fill you in on one simple little fact: There is nothing 'simple' about Angel, especially in the eyes of my son. And that is all I need to know when you think to use something so important to him, against him. You believe Pamela's well being is more important than Angel's? Well, it isn't to me. Know this: I would have gladly put that bitch straight through a table if it meant safe guarding my son. I would have gladly reduced her to less than a sacrificial lamb if it meant protecting Despayre and what he holds dear, and I yet might if she's foolish enough to try to intervene in your match. She means nothing to me, and you mean even less. That sad fact is one reason why I didn't object in the slightest to you challenging Despayre for the Internet Championship inside of a steel cage. Yet another grievous error in judgement on your own behalf."

"Steel cage matches serve but two normal purposes: they prevent outside interference, which is what you desired, but they also keep anyone inside from escaping, which is exactly what I want. The only way out of the cage is over the top, and if truth be told, once you realize full on what you have started, I wouldn't doubt you take the low road and try to escape from the beast you have just unleashed. You've cornered Despayre, thinking he will cower and plead for mercy, when anyone with half a brain understands what happen when you corner any animal in a confrontation. They come out fighting, and will do anything that comes to them in order to survive. Despayre does not cower. Despayre does not plead. Yet he does fight, and he most definitely survives."

"You started this, Sean Jackson, when you thought to use Angel to get what you wanted. You started this when you thought you could hurt Despayre to better get at both Gabriel, as well as myself. It would be amusing were it not so sad. If anything makes Despayre fight even harder to protect Angel, it would be fighting to protect Gabriel, and yes, myself. Do you think it lost on Despayre, all those times you targeted Gabriel for the World Championship? Do you think he has forgotten just how exactly you finally managed to take the title away from the one who he cares for above all others? The use of a steel chair, and three seconds later, his 'big brother' was robbed of what was his."

"Oh no, Sean. Despayre has not forgotten. He has looked back on every moment you have tortured and tormented those he cares about, and those memories will serve as fuel for the fire that is already burning inside of him. This will not be the first time he has been inside the confines of a steel cage, make no mistake. Violent Conduct, September 2012. Despayre and Gabriel defended their World Tag Team Championship inside of a steel cage against not only Sean Williams and Anthony king, but also Casey Williams and Aleksei Koji. Quite the daunting task, but he wasn't afraid then, and he sure as hell is not afraid now. He went in there a fighter, a champion, and that is just how he left -- and it will be how he leaves the cage against you."

"Your bravado, will be all for naught. It will not be Despayre who ends the match, flat on his back and staring at the lights. It will be you! It will not be Despayre who will be bleeding so freely from being thrown into the cage over and over. It will be you! You find yourself in the lion's cage at the zoo, Sean, and unfortunately for you, it's time for the lion to be fed."

"So no excuses this time. There will be nothing you can say to justify what is about to happen to you. You are simply going to be shamed in front of your charming wife. You know, again."
>

"A teddy bear does not depend upon mechanics to give him the semblance of life. He is loved - and therefore he lives."

Offline Christian Underwood

• TAFKATPF aka The Artist Formerly Known As The Pink Flamingo
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Christian Underwood
« Reply #3 on: October 11, 2015, 12:01:03 AM »
 The first RP period is now over. All RPs posted from here on in will count towards week two.

Second RP Period Deadline:
United States:
11:59pm EST Friday 10/16/2015
England: 04:59am Saturday 10/17/2015

“To err is human - but it feels divine.”
? Mae West

Offline sean jackson

• View Profile
    • Sean Jackson
« Reply #4 on: October 16, 2015, 06:43:35 AM »
 Paying For Daddy's Sins Part 2

October 15th
Aboard Dynasty One
Just off the shoreline of San Juan, Puerto Rico

The sun was high in the sky, the temperature hovering around 87 degrees.  Even though there was a slight chance of rain, there wasn't a single cloud in the sky.  The gamble to take Dynasty One to Puerto Rico was a success as no tropical weather formed to create any hazards, which wasn't the case during Hurricane Joaquin where a barge went down, victim of the Atlantic Ocean Category Four storm.

If anything, the extra time used to take the luxury yacht through the Caribbean was exactly what the Mental Rapist needed.  There weren't any distractions, no sharing the gym with dozens of other superstars, and no reporters.  It was as if he had the entire ship to himself, to get his thoughts together, to prepare himself for the task at hand...

To destroy the son, of the man who dared place his hands on the one woman he loved, that being Pamela Duke-Jackson.  

During the entire trip, she played up her fake sore throat.  Every chance she got, Pamela would give that little cough, or give that subtle wince every time she took a bite or drink during meals.  Like Pharoah's wife, she hardened his heart with every passing moment, all because she wanted Synn to suffer, as she suffered in Buenos Aires.  Whether he intended it or not, Synn brought out a dark side in Sean's wife Pamela.  Before the episode in Buenos Aires, Pamela had kept her husband grounded, not willing to let the darkness consume him....

But now all she cared about was revenge.  As far as she was concerned, they both could enter the darkness, reaping the reward of all those who would fear them.  After all, everyone in the world of professional wrestling thought Despayre to be unbeatable, the beneficiary of a genetic makeup from Synn which resulted in the 5'7 and 168 pound twenty year old to be one of the greatest stars to ever step into the ring...

But that's the thing, Sean Jackson HAD beaten Despayre before.  He was able to beat the young man in one of the most important matches of his career, climbing the ladder in the King of the hill match and retrieving the contract.  The same contract that would be used to cash in for a second world heavyweight championship reign.  So what makes anyone think the Mental Rapist would be satisfied with the Internet Championship?  He wouldn't, but to dismantle Despayre inside of a steel cage, to walk out of there with both the Internet Championship and Angel?

Now THAT would shock the world.

So there he stood, on board Dynasty One, peering out towards San Juan.  At any time he could have gone on shore and been a part of the rat race, mingled in with the hustle and bustle of the slack-jawed mouth breathers who made up the population.  But instead, he chose to steer away from all that, deciding instead to stay away from the crazy ones, the misfits, the round pegs in the square holes, the dregs of society.

Jackson:  Love, it makes you vulnerable, doesn't it Despayre?  When I had my hands on Angel, I could see the look of desperation on your face.  You were on your own, with no help in sight, and it scared the ever loving hell out of you.  As I started pulling at Angel, threatening to rip him apart, I could feel your chest opening up and had it not been for Synn, I could have climbed right on in and consumed you.

One thing was for certain, Synn definitely saved his son.  It was a calculated risk, but had Sean left Pamela in the back, things would have ended much differently.  He made a judgement call and it backfired on him, albeit momentarily, but backfired none the less.  Or maybe things happened the way it did for a reason, because at High Stakes V, he did find himself back in the title hunt...just not for the title he wanted.  But that wasn't to take anything away from the Internet Championship because after all, Despayre had ran through just about everyone to keep it.

Jackson:  Hell, I still can.  For you see Despayre, inside of that steel cage I can do whatever I want.  I can pound on you for as long as I want to, I can use every bit of that cage to abuse you mentally as well as physically to achieve my goals.  

Why was it so hard for everyone to understand?  Despayre and Angel was a means to an end, a game plan to give a little girl exactly what she wanted, even if she was too young to know what that was.  

Jackson:  But it doesn't have to be that way.  You can make things easier by just laying down, you can prevent your own destruction by just accepting the universal reality that Angel would be better off with Mattie, and not with you.  You act like that teddy bear is your best friend, your soul mate, but the harsh truth is that Angel is a security blanket best suited for a little girl whose daddy has turned his back on her.

There he goes with the verbal attacks on Simon Jones and his daughter Mattie.  

Jackson:  Come on Despy, it isn't bravery to stand against me inside of that steel cage, trying to protect something that only retards you.  It is downright suicide to protect air and fluff in the manner you would protect flesh and blood, because believe me, I will take a pound of flesh and a gallon of blood for every minute you force me to beat the truth into you.

The Mental Rapist had it all planned out, fully intent on making the Internet Champion die a thousand deaths inside that cage.  If there was a way to gain advantage, Sean was thinking about doing it.  But most importantly, he saw it as a means to make Despayre's parents feel the pain of a car crash one more time.

Jackson:  I know you don't remember the pain and misery caused by that auto accident, but dear old mom and dad does.  Come on Despy, why put yourself through all that?  why put THEM through it?  don't you care that the last brutal brain injury stole your childhood?  don't you think the means will justify the end when I finally eliminate you from active competition and Angel STILL ends up in the possession of young Mattie?

The former world champion couldn't understand it.  There was no reason for this to happen, no reason at all.  There was no reason for Despayre to put himself through the carnage, through the war that would leave destruction all over San Juan.  To him, the solution to everyone's problems was easy, but it was the selfishness of the Internet Champion that was making it complicated.  Unlike little Mattie, Despayre wasn't alone, he finally had his mother and father close by which was more than the daughter of Simon Jones would ever have.  But Angel could provide her with paradise, he could provide her with a life that Simon seemed unwilling or unable to provide.

Jackson:  You are supposed to be the hero Despy, you are supposed to stand up for the little children of the world.  You are supposed to bring light to their darkness, happiness even, to their sad and pathetic little lives.  So why do you even think twice about giving that gift to little Mattie?  could it be you are the sad reflection of your sinful father and whorish mother?  the same mother who abandoned you, the same father who could have cared less about you, and even the grand-father who was able to pull the strings to make it all happen?

Okay, so maybe this story went a bit further than the rabbit hole from Alice in Wonderland, but it was just as confusing.  You had a brilliant young man who fought back against all the odds, now leeching off of a stuffed teddy bear who was no more alive than the keys on your keyboard.  For years, Despayre carried on with Angel as if the two actually had a healthy symbiotic relationship where they were actually good for one another.  But reality was definitely different from perception.

Jackson:  I'm sorry Despy, but what you think you are getting from Angel isn't love, and it damn sure isn't easing your pain.  In fact, all you are getting is more pain and misery because as committed as you are to keeping him, I'm just as committed to taking him away.  Don't you understand, everybody in Sin City needs saving, whether they want to believe it or not.  The love and affection you have for Angel isn't real, it never was.  He can't hug you in the manner your mother should have, he can't teach you to be a man in the way your father should have....

And here is where the mental barrage really starts to take hold.  Several days ago, Sean intended on bringing out the anger in Despayre, calling his mother a whore, demeaning his father Synn by whatever means necessary, and now he was about to hit closer to home...closer to Desy's heart.

Jackson:  And he can't show you the way in which Gabriel needed to.  Yes my little Despayre, everyone has failed you, including Gabriel.  They could have helped you, they could have fixed your dependence on Angel, but didn't.  They let you imagine he was real, because it made their own pathetic lives easier to live.  They could have told you the truth, but then you would have seen them for what they were, liars.  Yes Despy, liars.  Look at the entire roster, every last one of them have allowed you to live this make believe life, letting you be some God damned joke.  Hell, your own father has painted you into a corner, thinking you will be able to fight your way out because he's your old man.  Well let me enlighten you my friend, the only thing that's going to be real inside of that steel cage is an ass whipping of a lifetime.  The only real thing going on in that cage is me saving you...

Sean saw this match as a golden opportunity.  He saw the benefits of taking his career to astronomical heights by destroying the Internet Champion in San Juan, then by taking the one prize considered off limits to everyone, that being Angel and handing him over to Simon's daughter.  He realized that the Internet Championship wasn't the same as the SCW world heavyweight championship, but there would be the challenge of taking it to greater heights than that prestigious world championship.  Making the powers that be regret ever feeding that defenseless kid against the most dangerous man on the SCW roster.

Jackson:  And believe me, I am going to save you.  I have a duty to show you the path Despayre, to show you the error of your ways, the error of everybody's ways.  You have gone about this like it was a game, completely disrespecting your role in life because of those around you.  But I have promises to keep and damn it, I'm a man of my word.  There is a little girl in the UK who has to overcome an intense struggle because her father cares more about himself, than he does about her.  So because of that, he must be replaced with Angel because Peter Pan and Neverland doesn't exist.  She deserves to have her precious childhood preserved at all costs, and I know even a selfish bastard such as yourself can appreciate that.  

Sean takes a deep breath.  Pleading his case has been exhausting, but to get inside Despy's head, to get him off his game, even for a short amount of time, is all the time he will need.  There was a reason he chose for the match to take place inside of a steel cage, and it all dealt with that auto accident as a small child.

Jackson:  This is an exorcism of the demons Despy, nothing more, nothing less.  You have given false love to and received false love from that teddy bear, and it is unhealthy.  Those closest to you should have taken that bear from you years ago, but didn't love you enough to do so.  But then again, that has been the revolving cycle with those around you, hasn't it?

There comes that million dollar smile.  He has managed to spin everything in Despayre's life and twist it into something unhealthy, almost evil.  If the plan was to turn the Internet Champion's life into a fairy tail gone wrong, then it was job well done.

Jackson:  I'm not going to lie my man, I'm in this business to do the right thing because people like you can't.  You are oblivious to the fact your life is a void, a gaping wound covered by a peeling bandaid.  Because of your inner circle, everything about you is doomed.  You have allowed their lies to feed your stupidity and now you find yourself in a no win situation.  In Buenos Aires I tried to save you, I tried to end your unhealthy dependence, and your father chose to stop me.  Well Despy, I'm going to show the differences between you and me, your inner circle and mine.  In San Juan, my wife won't be at ring side so Synn won't have another chance to put his hands on her again.  So with that being said, how will he prevent my destruction of you?  how will YOU prevent it?

Now it was about to get real.  Now it was time to separate those who thought they are evil, from those who truly WERE evil.

Jackson:  Because Despayre, I can promise you that a critical opportunity will present itself inside of that cage.  After I've beaten you to a bloody pulp, after I've cracked your skull open and brain matter is splattered all over the place, what do you think dear old dad will do when given the choice to either spare you, or Angel?  As I'm standing there, the Internet Championship firmly around my waist, I will let my true intentions be known.  Since you aren't willing to part with that teddy bear on your own, I wonder if daddy will love you enough to do it for you?

The Mental Rapist has every intention on forcing the hand of Synn.  The same very hand that found its way onto the neck of his wife Pamela, just because of a blasted teddy bear.

Jackson:  How about it Synn?  since you are so good at choices, how about I give you something to think about?  Because you had the audacity to put those hands on my wife, I will now have the audacity to make you choose which is more important.  Will it be a screwed up son, with no clear direction, dependent upon a non-living teddy bear?  or will it be a false love, dreamt up in the mind of a screwed up little kid, towards an object named Angel?  And please, I want you to understand Synn, that this isn't just a bunch of false bravado.  This is real and it is happening inside of that steel cage in San Juan.  The moment you put your hands on my wife, all level of understanding went out the window.

The million dollar smile may have melted away, replaced with a look of complete indifference, but the arrogance remained.  This could have been easy, it could have been painless, but now Sean Jackson wanted this to be as painful, as difficult, as humanly possible.

Jackson:  I want you to understand that I'm willing to do whatever it takes Synn, to do anything and everything possible to make you feel exactly as I felt in Buenos Aires.  That I have no intentions on taking anything easy on that runt kid of yours.  After the match is over, and as he is begging for you to make the punishment stop, I will offer you that choice Synn.  I will drag his broken body in front of you, I will pull his face up to where he can see into your eyes, and you into his, and I will force your decision.  I will force you to either spare your son, or that worthless little teddy bear.

The smile returns.

Jackson:  Congratulations Synn, you've gotten a brief glimpse into your future.  Do you rip the beating heart from your son by choosing Angel over him?  or do you do it by giving Angel to me?  Either way, he will never forgive you for taking away his soul mate, his best friend, his security blanket.  Now tell me Synn, was your interference in Buenos Aires really worth it?

Meanwhile, on another part of the luxury yacht was his wife Pamela and their attorney Marshall Owens.  Wearing a white in color sports top and workout shorts, Pamela was quite content with her own actions over the past couple of days.  She would thank Synn personally, but the idea of getting anywhere near the man was something she never wanted to do again.  Sure, in the end it was the best thing to happen, but to have a strangers fingers around the throat to accomplish it, never a good idea.  Where Pamela saw this game as a major plus for her husband, Marshall had his reservations.

Owens:  I don't know Pamela.  I think this is a dangerous game you are playing, especially with a man who has a history of...

Immediately Pamela begins to tune him out.  She had no reason to worry about Synn, because in her mind, she was married to the most dangerous man on the planet.  Sure, she found herself in the wrong place and at the wrong time when the incident happened in Buenos Aires, but bad logistics could always be corrected with paying attention to the surroundings.  

Pamela:  Jesus Marshall, listen to yourself.  It is a scrawny little kid, trapped in a steel cage with my husband.  What is there to worry about?  Sean demanded the cage, and Mark gave it to him, plain and simple.  Besides, he put his hands on me Marshall and no one puts their hands on me.  Now I could have filed criminal charges, but that wouldn't have accomplished anything.  No, the destruction of Despayre, inside of that cage is the poetic justice that I want...that I demand.

There she said it, and without batting an eye.  In her simple little world, she was the victim and not Despayre.  Until Synn got involved, this had to deal with a teddy bear...a simple teddy bear.  Society could paint her however it wanted, but she had every right to lash out, to seek vengeance for a discretion against her.  Marshall might not see it now, but he would by the time this ended, she was sure of it.

Owens:  That is Synn's kid you are messing with.  The guy only knew he was protecting his son, and was doing it in the only way he knew how.  Now was he right for putting his hands on you?

Sympathetically, Marshall shakes his head no.

Owens:  Of course he wasn't, but if you use Sean to destroy the kid, then you won't be any better than him.  You will be just as guilty as him.

Pamela:  Wrong Marshall, wrong.  I'm better than him, I'm better than all of them.  I was granted the right to judge him, to judge his son, the moment that bastard put his hands on me.  The moment those bastards put their hands on me in Eastern Europe, I earned the right to make them all pay for their sins.  

Marshall was floored.  This was not the same Pamela Duke-Jackson he had met in October of 2012, this woman was bitter and angry.  She was a monster, created by individuals who saw her as a victim, as a target for their own agendas.  This was now a woman her own father wouldn't recognize.

Marshall:  Listen to yourself Pamela, do you think Cameron would like seeing his daughter acting this way?  Do you think he would accept Sean with you doing this garbage?

Before she gets a chance to respond...

Marshall:  Of course he wouldn't.  You are the heir to Duke Oil, and a supposed model of society.  It is time you started acting the part and not as a vigilante hell bent on destroying young men with mental issues.  Now the way I see it, we can spin this into some positive publicity by donating money to a few special needs organizations, and a public apology for the episode with Despayre and his teddy bear.  If we do that....

Pamela couldn't believe her ears.  But then again, it was par for the course when dealing with a weasel lawyer who didn't have a backbone.  Sometimes she wondered why Sean even kept him around, because at times he was more trouble than he was worth.  

Pamela:  So let me see if I've got this straight.  You think I should be daddy's little princess, to be like this 24 hours a day and seven days a week.  Manicures, lipstick, an object for men to put their hands on any time they want?  I should just forget about those two episodes with Synn and Gabriel because it fits the mold of how YOU think I should act?

It would be a cold day in hell before she ever forgot those two incidents.  In taking Marshall's advice, she would be giving the roster carte blanche to keep putting their hands on her, telling them that there wouldn't be acts of violence for their stupidity.  

Pamela:  Well, I'm not going to forget.  I want Synn to regret the moment he ever crossed my path, the moment he chose not to fear me, or Sean.  I want to see pain and misery in his eyes, knowing that he caused his own son's destruction inside of the cage.

Marshall slowly realizes that it is a losing battle.  He has done everything in his power to turn the tide in this war, but how can he compete with a woman hell bent on total destruction?  he couldn't, no matter how hard he tried.

Owens:  Be careful what you wish for Pamela.  I know it seems like a great idea now, watching your husband destroy a kid who doesn't know any better.  But you are wrong for going this route and history will ultimately prove my way to be right.  When you push a man into the darkness, sometimes he can lose his way and if that happens to Sean, don't be surprised if he bites the hand that feeds him.

She is confident enough to know Marshall's biggest fear would never happen.  As evil as he is, as diabolical he can be, one thing he would never do is put his hands on the woman he loves.  After all, why go after a woman when their are plenty of targets in the SCW.

Pamela:  Is that what you think I'm doing, flirting with darkness?  that somehow my husband will slink far enough into his hatred for Synn and Despayre to do something to me?

Taking a deep breath, Marshall goes to speak.  However, he doesn't get the chance to respond.

Pamela:  Well let me set your mind at ease.  He won't turn on me because he loves me, will do anything for me.  He longs for my calming voice, knowing that it won't come back until business is taken care of.  He will do anything to make me feel better, even if it means destroying that little bastard, inside of the cage, with his father looking on.  Besides, there is no better way to show unwavering love, than to make a kid pay for his father's sins....

Pamela gives Marshall a wink designed to boost his confidence.  However it doesn't work quite as planned.

Pamela:  And believe me, Despayre has a lot of that to pay for.

Owens:  I hope you're right Pam, I hope you're right.

fin.
></iframe>

Direct Link: <a href='http://youtu.be/CtqUdVxYXKQ' target='_blank'>http://youtu.be/CtqUdVxYXKQ[/url]  </div>

Offline Despayre

• Beware the stare
    • View Profile
    • Despayre
« Reply #5 on: October 16, 2015, 04:53:06 PM »
 The Cathedral of San Juan Bautista was a place to be revered, from when it was first erected in the year 1521. After many years it went through periods of reconstruction from natural disasters, the last time being in 1917. Its history is rich in length and storied, making this Catholic cathedral one of the oldest buildings in San Juan, Puerto Rico, and the second oldest church in the Americas itself. A perfect tourist attraction for the followers of God.

From the outside, it looked as one might expect an older church to look; soft, plain -- charismatic. Yet once you stepped inside, once you found yourself in the interior of this house of worship, you were witnessing a true place of majestic beauty. Among the various attractions and artifacts within its hallowed walls would be the Tomb of Juan Ponce de Leon, relics of Carlos Manuel Rodríguez Santiago, and finally there was the Virgen de la Providencia. Yet it was the church's decor itself that was what truly brought a marvel to the eye. With the ivory white architecture, the cathedral was capped off by a domed ceiling above the very head of the church, and arched frames lined the left and right of the pews from where one first set foot inside of the place of worship, to the very pinnacle of the altar itself. With golden yellow ornate carvings lined the dome and arches, there was not a place on the walls, ceiling -- anywhere, that did not draw the eyes. And at the very pinnacle of the church itself, behind the podium where services were held each week, the Lord Jesus lay back upon the cross above the pulpit where the usual morning services would be held on the coming Sabbath.

All this would bring a sense of righteous purpose to the men and women who filled these very seats, who brought their children to literally drill into them to do as they do, and think as they think. It also would make one scoff, if you were the same as the man who sat in the very front pew to the left, dead center, with his emerald green eyes emblazoned upon the altar where in just mere days, the Holy Water would be touched, the altar wine would be tasted, and the communion wafer tasted.

"For the longest of times, I had wondered why I would tend to find myself in places like this when I opted to have something to say to one who has drawn my attention." Synn himself pondered. "And then it hit me: So often the people who have angered me, the men or women who have called me out or done wrong by themselves have proven themselves to be a simple hypocrite. And nowhere else on the earth will you find bigger hypocrites than within the walls of the so-called 'House of God.'"

"Take for example, one of the most reviled women in the world currently, Kim Davis. She professes to be an upright Christian who refuses to do her job because it disagrees with her moral values. She believes that gay marriage will harm the sanctity of what she sees as 'traditional' marriage, ignoring the fact that she herself has been married a total of four times. Also we see and hear Bible thumpers who are attempting to place prayer in the pubic school system, when it fact this would go directly against the teachings of Jesus Christ, who stated that prayer should be a private affair devoid of public display. Christians are not supposed to take their complaints before non-Christian judges nor non-Christian courts, but they certainly waste our tax dollars doing exactly that by tying up the proceedings of the Supreme Court with their law suits concerning school prayer, gay marriage equality and abortions. And Jesus Himself stated that the old law was to remain until Heaven and earth passed on. Well, Heaven and earth are still here, and yet when you throw the Old Testament into the faces of so-called Christians, they will inform you that the Old Testament was abolished by Jesus the lamb of God? Just a small example on my part of what I like to refer to as 'selective morality', something of which the so-called 'Mental Rapist' is quite guilty of. And right now, at this point in time, I see no bigger individual hypocrite than that of Sean Jackson."

"Now don't get me wrong, Sean. I'm not actually comparing you to a Christian nor even a Christian wannabe. That would be over selling even on such as you. I have my doubts as to the existence of this God everyone goes on about, but if He were to exist, I'm not entirely certain that He would be willing to even acknowledge an insect such as yourself. And that is exactly what you are: an insect. You buzz around people, practically begging for acknowledgment, when in reality you are about to be swatted off of the face of the planet like a common bug."

"Am I really taking this time out of where my son, Despayre, should be the focal point, to address and compare Sean to religious zealots?" He shrugged and gave a curt nod. "I am. Despayre will have his time, as is right, but just this once, I feel the rare chance to step in and speak for myself one difficult to resist. After all, in this entire debacle, Despayre is the one innocent. Not Pamela, Despayre. Because had Sean Jackson decided for himself to try and use Despayre's love for Angel against him, to torment him body and soul, then none of this would have happened. Oh certainly that is not the way that Mister Jackson weaves his own tale. All too often hypocrites will do the same. They will pick and choose which facts to distort to benefit themselves, while all but ignoring the entirety of what actually took place. Sound familiar Sean? Hm?"

"Despayre had just succeeded in a hard fought championship defense against Connor Murphy, when Sean chose to play his hand. He ran out, attacked me from behind, and stole the teddy bear, Angel, my son's most cherished possession. Now, if that were not bad enough, he then entered the ring and used the fact to torment Despayre psychologically, threatening to do harm to the bear if he were not given his way. That being handed a match for the SCW Internet Championship. I suppose in his own defense, blackmail would be the simplest way to gain a title opportunity. It's not as if Sean actually deserved a shot at the title. Is he a former two-time World Champion? Indeed. Meaning, he has lost that very same championship twice in a row, and as I recall, also lost rematch against the then reigning champion time and again. How many times did it even take Sean to regain that title after he had lost it to, of all people -- Gabriel."

Synn smirked at the recollection of the memory returned to him.

"Oh I remember it well, the look on your face Sean, when you lost that title you coveted so very much, to one of my own. Gabriel waited long and hard, biding his time, and when he saw fit, he struck. Almost four years between his inaugural reign at the top of SCW, to the night he defeated you. And how hard did you fight to win that title back? How many lows did you stoop to, before you finally walked away with that belt secured around your waist a second time?"

Synn held back a chuckle, but only just barely.

"And to think it took a surprise ambush, and the use of a steel chair, to finally manage it! Admittedly, I continued to watch you as you put that title on the line, defending it mainly when you were given little to no choice, against a variety of challengers, the main one though being Kain himself. I watched as you stooped to the most creative of lows to hold onto that title, until finally it was yours no more. And what has happened since then? Your chance to work your way back into the world title picture has fallen, time and again. The reigning champion, Lord Raab, has personally declared that you will never again get a title shot so long as he's the champion, and you took offense. When when you were handed a non-title match against that very same man, things did not quite go your way, did they? Oh I'll admit that perhaps the match was yours and the win should have been your own, but the fact remains: when you issued your steel cage challenge, it was not Lord Raab who was signed to compete against you, but another. It was Despayre."

"It brings up an interesting point, as to why Mark Ward himself did not step in and intervene on your behalf, doesn't it? Why did he not hand you yet another world championship match against Raab like you truly wanted? Why did he not do as he has done before, and circumvent whatever little tripe Christian Underwood was responsible for, and insert you into the bigger title picture? Could it be that Mark Ward's eye for success is no longer focused on you alone? Perhaps his eye is now on another talent? One who came from out of nowhere to take what you were unable, that being Lord Raab. Or perhaps, just perhaps, he himself wanted to see you answer for the crimes you committed, yet hold yourself blameless for."

Synn shrugged.

"In the end, it doesn't matter. You see, you feel that because you might have the owner of Sin City Wrestling in your back pocket, that it gives you free reign to do whatever you choose, to whomever and wherever you decide to do it. Unfortunately, such is not the case for you Sean, because I couldn't care less about you being Mark Ward's little pet, or him being yours. In the end, it was you who started this whole debacle. It was you who was even stupid enough to bring your own wife out to ringside. It was she who was even stupid enough to climb up on the ring apron, thus placing herself in the spotlight and directly in harm's way. In my own eyes, Pamela is indeed a lovely woman, but ultimately she was simply a means to an end. A way to show to you, that perhaps you have stepped into the wrong waters, and chosen to play your feeble mind games with a man that has been doing the same for so much longer than you yourself!"

A frown crossed his handsome features, and he shook his head.

"Therein lies the mistake that will haunt you for weeks to come. You believed when you started this that the only one you would be dealing with would be Despayre himself. You thought breaking him mentally with your deceptions and threats would be the proverbial icing on the cake, with the championship around his waist but a mere consolation prize. You didn't bother to take into account that you would also be dealing with his father. Perhaps you look at my interactions with those select few I care for an thought me weak, and if so, I truly pity you your foolishness. I am by no means weak, and anyone who thought me a meek man has found out the hard way that I can and will be anything but when it comes to protecting my own!"

"I am older than you, Sean. I have been in this business a hell of a lot longer than you, and I am proud to say that I have stooped to depths beyond your comprehension! You pride yourself on being a master of mind games?"

Synn smiled genuinely and chuckled, the sound of his merriment reverberating off of the empty church walls.

"Compared to what I have seen and done, your mind games are but a game of checkers. You play a simple game of Chance against a master of Chess where you are but a pawn, ready to be sacrificed! You took a chance indeed when you chose to target Despayre and play your games at his expense! And in your case, this will indeed be a time when taking such a chance does not pan out in your favor! It's why people ask me why I myself did not intervene when you challenged Despayre also to a steel cage match, and allowed it to happen. It's because I know what you've done, and I know how Despayre will act! I know what he's capable of, and you, like so many others before you, do not. You look ahead at simply what stands before your eyes, and refuse to think outside of the proverbial box."

"When you look at the Internet Champion, you see a young lad who is smaller than you in stature, and perhaps with certain troubles of the mind. You do not notice the talent that lies in that small body. The heart that beats stronger than your own! You think you see a mentally unstable youth of whom you can take full advantage of, and not the man who will simply be released from his shackles and set loose on the poor sod who was stupid enough to threaten what he loved above near all else. You don't see the mistake you made when you locked yourself inside of a steel cage, all alone against a wild animal that has been set loose, and told one simple command: Attack."

"That, Sean, that was indeed the biggest mistake you made, the one you glaring chose to overlook! You think the advantage is yours because Gabriel and myself can not set foot inside of that cage, and Despayre can not escape it. But no. The mistake on your own behalf is overlooking that simple fact that it's you that will receive no aid. It is you who will have nowhere to run, and nowhere to hide. Don't believe me? Ask Goth."

Synn turned his head to look directly into the camera.

"Ask the man who is the first ever Triple Crown winner in SCW, a lofty distinction when compared to your own reputation. Ask him what it felt like when Despayre busted a glass water pitcher over his head and forcibly ground the shattered pieces into his skull. Ask him what it was like when Despayre wrapped those small hands of his around his throat and choked the life out of him, or when he sank his teeth into his face. Ask him to describe to you the experience of having barbed wire wrapped around his head and hung out over the top rope, that jagged wire digging into his already mangled flesh and Despayre simply not caring."

Synn slowly stood up from the pew where he had been sitting and dusted off the arms of his leather trench coat and started to walk back down the aisle.

"That is the animal that you have set loose, Sean. It is the force that you have unleashed and unwittingly sealed your fate against once that door to the steel cage is shut and locked. Please do give your charming wife my most insincere of sympathies."

He paused at the doors of the church and again gazed into the camera.

"Because I would dare say that her honor is in the same boat as your own chances of success against Despayre: non-existent."

Synn pulled the door open and started to set foot outside, but turned just enough to address Sean Jackson one final time.

"And like her, you will have only yourself to blame."

"Do you really that this will help his chances?" Gabriel asked from the confines of the gym where he stood side-by-side with his friend and mentor, Synn. The two men wore stoic expressions where their true feelings were almost unperceivable, as their eyes were fastened ahead of them at what was happening inside of the training ring, utilized by professional boxers as well as wrestlers both.

Inside of the squared circle, the currently retired "Sin of Wrath" aka Rage fended off the advances of his much smaller co-hort in the Seven Sins, the reigning Internet Champion, Despayre, as the firecracker of a competitor continued to return to his feet and assault Rage, or at least he attempted to. Despayre ran right up toward the 6'8" behemoth and pounced on him, literally scaling the mountain of a man and he proceeded to waylay on him with his small fists -- only to have Rage shrug off the blows and throw Despayre off of him, sending him tumbling back and down to the canvas, rolling head over heels. Despayre then popped back up to his feet and ran in for another attempt.

"I have been confident of his chances since before this sham of a title match was ever signed." Synn stated simply. "Sean Jackson has ben doing everything he can think of, I'm sure, to unnerve Joshua. Making idle threats, spreading lies, but in the end he simply is running in circles, trying to shield himself from the harm he's pretty much brought upon himself."

Synn uncrossed his arms from over his chest and set his hands on his waistline, his focus intent on the happenings inside of the training ring while Rage's own brother, Phillip, acted the part of referee. Judging by the smile on Phil's face, he was having more fun at his big brother's expense than he was intent to 'officiating' this training match.

"Don't get me wrong, Gabriel." Synn said, shifting his attention for a brief moment to the magician, who glanced back just in time to miss Despayre connect with a dropkick to Rage, one of which the behemoth simply swatted aside. Synn continued,  "I am well aware of the fact Joshua will not come away from this match against Sean unscathed. I'd be a fool and a liar myself to think such a thing possible. In an environment like a steel cage, it's simply impossible. It'd be like going into something akin to a barbed wire match thinking you won't get so much as a scratch."

"Despy could get hurt." Gabriel observed. "He could get busted open, or god forbid, get a broken bone. Or both." He shook his head. "With his mind frame I'd be almost frightened to imagine how he'd react if he were to see his own blood."

"I know." Synn yielded. "It's not a possibility that I'm endeared toward."

Gabriel frowned, "Then why...?"

But before Gabriel could bring up the question Synn knew he was dying to ask, Synn interrupted him and answered, "Because I didn't approve the match, Gabriel. I didn't sign it. As soon as Sean Jackson issued that challenge of his, Joshua managed to contact Mark and Christian, and before I knew what was happening, the match had been signed and approved."

"But you're his guardian." Gabriel pointed out. "You have power of attorney over his legal proceedings. You could have stopped it."

"I could have, yes." Synn agreed. "But Joshua practically begged me not to. He wants this match. he wants it more so than practically any other that's been offered to him. Which says a lot considering how he feels about one on one matches and singles championships in general. He wants to fight Sean, and not just to defend his title."

"This is about what Jackson did to Angel, isn't it?" Gabriel hen corrected himself. "Or what he tried to do, rather."

Synn answered, "Yes, but it's also about his 'big brother'." Synn caught Gabriel's curios eye and smiled. "Don't act surprised. He saw all too easily how Sean stalked you and stole your championship. He sees this match as his chance to right a wrong that was inflicted on you." They turned back to the ring and Synn smiled. "I would also dare say he wants to soften Sean up on the off chance you should ever decide to make a return to the ring and get a pound of flesh on your own."

Back inside of the ring, Despayre has ducked behind Rage and leapt up onto the larger man's wide back! Rage spun around, trying to dislodge the little scrapper, but Despayre literally found himself scaling Rage's back until he was perched on his shoulders and he started pounding the top of Rage's scalp with fists, much to Phillip's amusement.

"And you're not worried that Rage might accidentally hurt Despy?" Gabriel asked, while shielding his own smile behind his hand but without much success.

To answer that question, inside of the ring Rage reached up over his head and ensnared Despayre around the back of the head with one arm and snapmared him off of his shoulders. But before Despayre could land with a harsh thud, Rage managed to quickly catch him in his arms and set him gently on the mat on stable footing.

"You give Rage far less credit than what he deserves." Synn said, although what had just happened in the training session was evidence enough to the contrary. "He is well aware of what Joshua is in store for Sunday, and he's taking extra care to make sure he's ready without risking him harm."

But no sooner did Rage set Despayre down onto his feet, than the little guy swung around and nailed Rage right in the nose with a spinning back fist, sending stinging tears to the large man's eyes as he stumbled back in surprise.

Gabriel barked in laughter and turned to Synn, "Pity for Rage that Despy isn't taking that same precaution!"

"Jesus fucking Christ Despy!" Rage roared as he felt his nose with his fingertips and came back with just the faintest traces of crimson.

"Swear jar!" Despayre called aloud hotly while pointing straight at Rage in accusation. He then ran forward and pounced again on Rage, grabbing him in a front face lock while wrapping his legs around Rage's waistline in a guillotine choke hold. Rage fell back against the ropes as Despayre sank the hold in even tighter, refusing to let the big man go as he tried to pry his grip loose, but without the proper leveRage, was unable to do so -- and clearly the bemused Phillip was enjoying himself too much to insert himself.

Gabriel looked over to Synn with a smile and asked, "What do you think? Should we go rescue Rage?"

Synn sighed and cast a glance at his watch and said, "I imagine we should. It is almost dinner time." And at that, both men climbed into the ring and Phillip stepped away, wisely deciding discretion would be the better part of valor as opposed to attempting to get Despayre off of his brother on his own.

"Okay Despy," Gabriel called, walking up to the intertwined pair and tapping his 'little brother' on his shoulder. "It's time to call it quits."

Despayre tilted his head as far back as he could to get a better wide-eyed look at Gabriel as he asked, "Did he say 'uncle' yet?"

"No." Gabriel shook his head in the negative. "Not yet."

"Then I can't let go." Despayre said simply. "Them's the rules!"

Synn said, "Well the rules have been changed." And he wrapped his own arms around Despayre's waist while Gabriel helped hold onto Rage and with a hard tug, Synn pried his boy loose from Rage.

"Awww!" Despayre cried out in disappointment, his legs stretched out stiffly and arms held down tightly at his side. "No fair saving him!"

While Synn held Despayre at bay, and Phil had the good sense to return Angel from where the bear was perched in the corner back to Despy's waiting arms, Gabriel checked on Rage, careful not to let the big man see the merriment on his face.

Gabriel asked, "So... you think he's ready for Sean?"

Rage, rubbing the back of his now sore neck, answered, "I have a feeling that little guy is going to tear the bastard a new asshole!"

A fuzzy and familiar (and might we add utterly adorkable) face filled the screen, full center, with a pair of thick eye glasses perched on its nose, the lenses magnifying its dark eyes many times over their normal size.

"Hewwo! Will you be my fwiend?"

**Annnnnnd CUE the corn ball theme music and even cornier lyrics to one of those jingles that just seemed to burn its way into your mind...**

"He's the bear that's cute and smart!
His knowing wisdom comes from the heart!
And if the question is dumb, made by a schlep,
He'll toss out the facts and make it ep, er -- up!

Announcer: "Well hel-LO ladies, gentlemen, and undecided! Are you ready for the wisdom that comes with inexperience? Are you prepared to listen as he delves into the pools of know-it-all-ism to tell you things that you should know in answer to problems you never knew you had until he told you? He will gift you with insight and for those problems he has no answer to, he'll take you out for a drink and play wingman! Er, bear! Here he is, the bear who needs no introduction .... who was this for again?"

*THUD!*

Announcer:
"Alright, it was just a joke! Sheesh!"

And another face, not that of Mister Self-Help, but of his loyal assistant, once again filled the screen in place of his boss and employer. Of course, he also just so happened to be facing the completely wrong way.

"Hello, and welcome again to another edition of Mister Self-Help! Unfortunately the teddy bear we all know and love is once again unable to make your acquaintance..."  Despayre, er, Mister Self-Help's assistant rather, shouted off-camera, "...As the little chicken is still suffering from stage fright!"

He turned back and gave a goofy smile.

"So in his place, I would like to take this moment to talk to you about history. Or rather, the dangers of ignoring history. Years ago, a very wise and disturbed man once said, 'Those who cannot remember the past are condemned to repeat it.' And I am terribly sorry to tell all of you that one of our own here in Sin City Wrestling falls under that very category."

"You see, a fellow by the name of Sean Jackson recently did a terrible, terrible thing, when he chose to come between a man and his teddy bear." He clucked his tongue in reprimand, then continued. "A foolish choice by an even more foolish man, as he either was not aware of a past transgression, very much like this one, or he simply chose to ignore it. Were it the first, one could almost lean towards forgiveness. However, and I strongly suspect it was the latter, then we must face the facts that this poor soul condemned himself to face the history that others have suffered. What is that Mister Jackson? You don't think such rules apply to yourself? Well then! Please allow me to demonstrate!"

"Winston Churchill attempted to warn Great Britain and the Western Nations about a real nutjob named Hitler and his rise to power, prior to World War II. he learned his lessons from World War I, and attempted to warn others of what was to come, but was ignored! Aghast! While Germany rearmed themselves, other nations under Parliament wanted to disarm! And we all know what happened next!"

He looked off camera, riling through his notes and blinking blindly behind those thick glasses.

"Well I'm sorry but history wasn't my best subject! ... Huh? ... No I don't see the humor or irony in that!"

He looked back and cleared his throat to continue, "We see this happen all the time with criminals. Men and women who commit one crime or another, and are punished as a result. Whether it be serving jail time or being put on strict probation, many times they are released from their punishment, only to commit another crime, or the same one! Then what happens? They get punished again, but how do they react? is it their fault? Noooo! Of course not! They blame the police who caught them! They blame the judge and jury who sentence them! They blame everybody -- except for the very ones who did the illegal deed in the first place: themselves!"

"And that, unfortunately, is the very same situation that Sean Jackson has found himself in this very day. Mister Jackson knows the unwritten rule: Angel does not get touched! he has seen past examples of what has happened to those dumb enough to try and make an example of that brave fighter Despayre, at the expense of his teddy bear! Goth was put in the hospital for weeks! Chris Shipman did it once and Synn... well I can't say what Synn did but Shipman must have enjoyed it because he joined the Sins the week after!"

He cleared his throat and adjusted his glasses, his cheeks turning a faint shade of pink.

"Moving on! In closing I just want to tell Mister Sean Jackson that the time for remorse has long since passed. You can beg for forgiveness and pray to Ben & Jerry for all I care, but the end is nigh for your well being, as well as your dreams to once again have some semblance of being important once again in this wacky world of professional wrestling!"

Slowly and deliberately, he reached up and removed his glasses, and we were no longer looking at the fun loving assistant to Mister Self-help, but rather at a very disgruntled Despayre who held little to no humor in his gray eyes as he stared down into the camera.

"You told lies about my mom and dad, and shame on you! I know the truth better than you do Sean! I know everything you tried to do, and hope to do! My dad never laid a hand to my mom! If you think saying all of these things was going to make me so upset that I'd lose myself and allow you to get one up on me?"

He shook his head.

"Not this time! Not after you tried hurting Angel! Not after everything you did to Gabriel! And not after saying such mean things about my parents! That wife of yours is going to be sooo disappointed in her husband because he was unable to salvage any honor she had, which if you think about it, wasn't much to begin with. She's not a very nice person, you know. Imagine taking that walk of shame backstage after I win, and having to face her and apologize for losing so badly, she herself is humiliated! After everything you said, after everything you've done to those I love, I am going to take my boot inside of that cage and put it straight up your..."

"Joshua?" Synn called out as he opened up the door that led into the gym's dressing room. "Aren't you ready yet?"

Despayre just stood there, like a deer caught in headlights, as his father looked around the room and saw Angel in front of his son, perched on a steel folding chair. In the teddy bear's lap was a vide camera,  recording the latest in the Mister Self-Help promotional videos. Synn then glanced back up and arched an eyebrow.

"Hurry up and get changed." Synn instructed him. We're going out to dinner."

"Panda Express?" Despayre chirped hopefully.

"Yes." Synn sighed, with an eye roll thrown in for good measure. "Panda Express."

"Oh boy!" Synn shut the door behind him and Despayre leaned back into the camera.

"Much like your career dreams Sean, that's a wrap!"</color>
>

"A teddy bear does not depend upon mechanics to give him the semblance of life. He is loved - and therefore he lives."